Do Gods create daylight, so that they can sexually harass humans?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

Belinda

Re: Do Gods create daylight, so that they can sexually harass humans?

Post by Belinda »

I don't understand why you have given "Gods" a capital letter. There only one personage named God. A capital letter at the beginning of a word indicates a proper name.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Belinda wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:59 pm I don't understand why you have given "Gods" a capital letter. There only one personage named God. A capital letter at the beginning of a word indicates a proper name.
Well, that's a good point Belinda on this serious and vexing issue.

Let's suppose there is the mono God. Did he create daylight so that we can be sexually harassed?

I think, we must think ok then, so that means there is also night time. So one might presume that trokanmariel is only sexually harassed either during the day or at night.

Human(s) being plural is important here.

So, Belinda. Unlike Age, I am pretty certain you are a human. Are you sexually harassed by God or gods?

Personally, I am, it doesn't matter whether it is night or day, I can never get laid. I consider this very traumatic, that this omnipotent God refuses..refuses to let me shag anyone (of any gender)...and i consider it sexual harassment.

In fact, I think it is time I lodged a complaint. Of course, it will need to go all the way up to the top human, the Pope. I was raised Catholic and not once did I get any action, I know I was an ugly kid but now, I have matured like a fine wine, or a slowly aged piece of cheese, I should be considered irresistible. I shall present myself to the Vatican and see what happens. I don't know, do they do grown ups?

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:43 pm
Belinda wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:59 pm I don't understand why you have given "Gods" a capital letter. There only one personage named God. A capital letter at the beginning of a word indicates a proper name.
Well, that's a good point Belinda on this serious and vexing issue.

Let's suppose there is the mono God. Did he create daylight so that we can be sexually harassed?
WHY do some of 'you', human beings, in the days when this is being written STILL refer to 'God' as a "he"?

It is NOT even a possibility let alone an actuality so WHY continue with this absurdism?
attofishpi wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:43 pm I think, we must think ok then, so that means there is also night time. So one might presume that trokanmariel is only sexually harassed either during the day or at night.

Human(s) being plural is important here.

So, Belinda. Unlike Age, I am pretty certain you are a human. Are you sexually harassed by God or gods?

Personally, I am, it doesn't matter whether it is night or day, I can never get laid. I consider this very traumatic, that this omnipotent God refuses..refuses to let me shag anyone (of any gender)...and i consider it sexual harassment.
What is wrong with 'you' that 'you' can NOT attracted ANY other human being, sexually?
attofishpi wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:43 pm In fact, I think it is time I lodged a complaint. Of course, it will need to go all the way up to the top human, the Pope. I was raised Catholic and not once did I get any action, I know I was an ugly kid but now, I have matured like a fine wine, or a slowly aged piece of cheese, I should be considered irresistible. I shall present myself to the Vatican and see what happens. I don't know, do they do grown ups?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

I'm still not giving you my phone number.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:02 am I'm still not giving you my phone number.
So, why would you even refer to 'God' as a "he"?

Your written explanation/clarification will be fine.

By the way, I NEVER asked for NOR even ever wanted your phone number.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:04 am
attofishpi wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:02 am I'm still not giving you my phone number.

Well the thing is my good..whatever you are, you don't appear to comprehend satire either (in the written form).

(btw. By 'satire' I don't mean sitting on one of those bar stools or something of similar height)

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:20 am

Well the thing is my good..whatever you are, you don't appear to comprehend satire either (in the written form).
But what is 'satire', to you, is NOT to ALL "others". But you are able to comprehend this, right?

Also, you are still just deflecting.
attofishpi wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:20 am (btw. By 'satire' I don't mean sitting on one of those bar stools or something of similar height)
But 'satire' is VERY DIFFERENT to if one 'sat high'.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:29 am

But what is 'satire', to you, is NOT to ALL "others". But you are able to comprehend this, right?
Yes, and I agree - unfortunately some people have an underdeveloped appreciation of comedic value.

Age wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:29 amAlso, you are still just deflecting.
Yes, I think.

attofishpi wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:20 am (btw. By 'satire' I don't mean sitting on one of those bar stools or something of similar height)
Yes. It is unfortunate you seem to have difficulty in seeing the humour in what I was stating.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:06 pm

Yes, and I agree - unfortunately some people have an underdeveloped appreciation of comedic value.

Yes, I think.

Yes. It is unfortunate you seem to have difficulty in seeing the humour in what I was stating.
And what are you basing your ASSUMPTION here on exactly?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

trokanmariel wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:38 pm Do Gods create daylight, so that they can sexually harass humans?
There is no such thing as daylight. There is only sunlight.
How does light sexualy harass people?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:10 pm
trokanmariel wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:38 pm Do Gods create daylight, so that they can sexually harass humans?
There is no such thing as daylight. There is only sunlight.
How does light sexualy harass people?
Easy, light penetrates every fibre of material matter giving it autonomy alternatively known as animation.

In other words it wakes up the dead. It's an harassment of the grossest kind.

This light pretends it's your friend, but in actual fact it just want's to fuck you over, and it calls that lovemaking.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:04 pm

Yes, I think.

Since I have never seen anything from you that resembles humour and never observed you appreciate anything humourous upon dis forum.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:13 am
Since I have never seen anything from you that resembles humour and never observed you appreciate anything humourous upon dis forum.
Age has used the '' LOL '' logo many times in discussion.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:13 am
Age wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:04 pm

Yes, I think.

How, to you, does one show they appreciate humour, in this forum?