Can the kind of unconditional Love that is God exist for the man and woman relationship?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Can the kind of unconditional Love that is God exist for the man and woman relationship?

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:04 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:47 am
Age wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:52 am

But the ONLY entity that "gave" 'you', human beings, at least 10 commandments was just ANOTHER one of 'you', human beings.
They don't get it.
LMAO. You clearly don't understand logic. I still cannot for the life of me work out what you are doing on a philosophy forum, where u haven't a clue about simple logic.

Dontaskme wrote:Can the kind of unconditional Love that is God exist.
Where is God's love unconditional, if God has provided 10 CONDITIONS to abide by?
WHY do you PRESUME God, Itself, provided 10 CONDITIONS, to abide by?

Because a human being told you so? Or, for some other reason?
attofishpi

Re: Can the kind of unconditional Love that is God exist for the man and woman relationship?

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:14 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:47 am

They don't get it.
LMAO. You clearly don't understand logic. I still cannot for the life of me work out what you are doing on a philosophy forum, where u haven't a clue about simple logic.

Dontaskme wrote:Can the kind of unconditional Love that is God exist.
Where is God's love unconditional, if God has provided 10 CONDITIONS to abide by?

Why is you question not 1st:- Why do you presume there is a God?

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:29 pm

But I do NOT presume there is a God.

God is a Fact, which cannot be refuted.

What God is exactly, however, is still up for 'question', but just by some only.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:01 pm

What God is exactly, however, is still up for 'question', but just by some only.
What makes you certain there is a God?

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:09 pm

Because of what that word means and refers to.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:40 pm

What does it mean, what does it refer to?

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:53 pm

'It' means, and refers to, whatever ANY one wants that word to mean, and refer to.

But what that word means, and refers to, to me, is 'that' which is; all-encompassing, all-knowing, all-good, all-loving supreme Being, or the omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent and omnibenevolent Creator.

Which ALL fits in PERFECTLY with what ACTUALLY exists, visibly and non-visibly.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:04 pm

'It' means, and refers to, whatever ANY one wants that word to mean, and refer to.

But what that word means, and refers to, to me, is 'that' which is; all-encompassing, all-knowing, all-good, all-loving supreme Being, or the omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent and omnibenevolent Creator.

Oh. Thanks for clearing that up, I was getting confused for a moment there.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:12 pm

Okay. So now that that has been cleared up, and PROVED irrefutably True, let us also make it VERY CLEAR that sarcasm is much harder to detect in written words than it is in spoken words.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:53 pm

Okay. So now that that has been cleared up, and PROVED irrefutably True, let us also make it VERY CLEAR that sarcasm is much harder to detect in written words than it is in spoken words.
Which is why I have not given you my phone number.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:55 pm
Age wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:53 pm

Which is why I have not given you my phone number.
WHY?

What EXACTLY are you AFRAID OF?

Post by Age »

If ANY one thinks that they could refute that God exists, with the definition I just gave for the word 'God', then let us SEE you do it.

I claim it is IMPOSSIBLE to refute, as EVERY one of those definitions can be and has already been PROVED True.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age, would you post a photo up to the forum of yourself, or if you want privacy, ask God to post one to my home address (he knows where I live)

- sorry for using 'he' again, old habit.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:11 am Age, would you post a photo up to the forum of yourself, or if you want privacy, ask God to post one to my home address (he knows where I live)

WHY do you want photos of a poster/s in a written forum?

Also, you STILL appear to have a very Wrong and Incorrect interpretation of what the word God could mean or refer to.

Are you AWARE that the word God has to mean or refer to some 'thing' that could, and does have to, ACTUALLY EXIST.

Unless of course one has a BELIEF that it is an IMPOSSIBILITY for God to exist, and if that is the case then they will just create and provide definitions for the word 'God', which would be an IMPOSSIBILITY to exist.

Only when 'you', human beings, come together, peacefully, and define what the word 'God' means or refers to EXACTLY, and agree with and accept that definition/s, then and ONLY THEN 'you' also will be able to DISCOVER and SEE if 'God' actually exists or not.

By the way you do NOT have to be "sorry" for using the "he" word in relation to 'God', I am just asking you WHY you do this. If you are completely and utterly INCAPABLE of being able to answer and clarify WHY you do, then that is PERFECTLY FINE with me. I ALREADY KNOW WHY you continue to make this OBVIOUSLY False claim. I am just SEEING if you KNOW WHY also.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:22 am
attofishpi wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:11 am Age, would you post a photo up to the forum of yourself, or if you want privacy, ask God to post one to my home address (he knows where I live)

WHY do you want photos of a poster/s in a written forum?

Also, you STILL appear to have a very Wrong and Incorrect interpretation of what the word God could mean or refer to.

Are you AWARE that the word God has to mean or refer to some 'thing' that could, and does have to, ACTUALLY EXIST.

Unless of course one has a BELIEF that it is an IMPOSSIBILITY for God to exist, and if that is the case then they will just create and provide definitions for the word 'God', which would be an IMPOSSIBILITY to exist.

Only when 'you', human beings, come together, peacefully, and define what the word 'God' means or refers to EXACTLY, and agree with and accept that definition/s, then and ONLY THEN 'you' also will be able to DISCOVER and SEE if 'God' actually exists or not.

By the way you do NOT have to be "sorry" for using the "he" word in relation to 'God', I am just asking you WHY you do this. If you are completely and utterly INCAPABLE of being able to answer and clarify WHY you do, then that is PERFECTLY FINE with me. I ALREADY KNOW WHY you continue to make this OBVIOUSLY False claim. I am just SEEING if you KNOW WHY also.
Oh.

What is the most obvious reason I would ask you the following question:-

Do you usually wear a dress or trousers?