Can the kind of unconditional Love that is God exist for the man and woman relationship?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Lacewing

Re: Can the kind of unconditional Love that is God exist for the man and woman relationship?

Post by Lacewing »

Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:29 pm
Lacewing wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:06 pm
Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:10 pm
False.
And yet... you ignored the remainder of my post/questions that were in response to you.
Because they depended on the false step you'd already made.
Ah! A "false step" that does not fit into the self-serving investments that prevent you from seeing anything else. :lol:
Dontaskme

Re: Can the kind of unconditional Love that is God exist for the man and woman relationship?

Post by Dontaskme »

Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:25 pm

To argue with a viewpoint is philosophy. To insult a person is slander. They are entirely unrelated. And if you don't know that, you sure should.
Did you just make that shit up at the behest of your super sized ego, so big now it's practically blocking out the sun?

You cannot slander a person, because according to your logic, the slander is not of the person remember, yes, you really did say that, why are you so stupid, talking to you is like talking to a dead parrot.

I thought Age was round the twist, but you, I have seen some disgusting crud in my time, but you take the cake!

Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Lacewing wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:43 pm
And yet... you ignored the remainder of my post/questions that were in response to you.
Ah! A "false step" that does not fit into the self-serving investments that prevent you from seeing anything else. :lol:
I see. You're not paying attention. Okay, fine: off you go.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:45 pm You cannot slander a person, because according to your logic, the slander is not of the person remember...
I have no idea what you're taking about. More drama, I guess.

Okay. Bye.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:58 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:45 pm You cannot slander a person, because according to your logic, the slander is not of the person remember...
I have no idea what you're taking about. More drama, I guess.

Okay. Bye.
I guess we're equal then, because I sure as hell don't know what the shit you are talking about either.
Good Riddance.

And don't come back, I'm absolutely sick of jerking off with a Rhino skinned jerk like you.

“No one is going to tell you all the things you want to hear all the time. You have to know them yourself.”

The sad thing is, you don't even know you are a jerk. You're that thick.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

He ignores what he doesn't want to hear. That's why he backs off. It's just pathetic cowardly behavior.

Men cannot stand knowing the female is smarter than the male.

Most men are cowards, religion has taken away their real power. Look what a blubbering mess JP is.

Brian Laundrie murdered his fiancée Gabrielle Petito, then killed himself because it's the cowards way out. Men hate to lose at any game, especially playing against women philosophers.

I absolutely despise cowards.

I'm sorry, but I'm not as gentle as you when dealing with these idiots.

Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:57 pm
Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:29 pm ...the false step you'd already made.
I see. You're not paying attention.
Because the only way of seeing things is as you see it... and what you choose to ignore does not exist? Exactly what I said! :wink:

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:25 pm
He ignores what he doesn't want to hear. That's why he backs off. It's just pathetic cowardly behavior.

Men cannot stand knowing the female is smarter than the male.

Most men are cowards, religion has taken away their real power. Look what a blubbering mess JP is.

Brian Laundrie murdered his fiancée Gabrielle Petito, then killed himself because it's the cowards way out. Men hate to lose at any game, especially playing against women philosophers.

I absolutely despise cowards.

I'm sorry, but I'm not as gentle as you when dealing with these idiots.

You are right, men are cowards and idiots.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Immanuel Can wrote: ↑Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:25 pm

To argue with a viewpoint is philosophy. To insult a person is slander. They are entirely unrelated. And if you don't know that, you sure should.
But to argue with a viewpoint is to include other viewpoints into the equation — and that’s your problem, you don’t have an argument to make, because you’ve only got your viewpoint—you blatantly ignore all other viewpoints. You do this by shutting them down with your vague one liner responses, because that’s all you are capable of offering. That’s not a philosophical argument, that involves two viewpoints, you only have your viewpoint, and it seeks only to dominate the argument, it’s all one sided, and that’s not philosophising, that’s being an arrogant narcissistic bully.

Sorry, I take it back, I’m not sorry I called you a narcissist.

You are vile.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Lacewing wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:36 pm
attofishpi wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:30 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:37 am Can the kind of unconditional Love that is God exist for the man and woman relationship?
What is "unconditional love" from an entity that gave us at least 10 commandments?

Are they not CONDITIONS?
Good point. This supposed god has LOTS of conditions. Perhaps we will 'still be loved' when we're cast into oblivion. Whoopee!
Cheers LW.

On the rest of the subject re unconditional love between a man and a woman, and perhaps you disagree, but I don't think that is "love".

Love requires the two parties interlinked in this bond of love, to mutually respect boundaries, which reduces to conditions-ergo, love requires adherence to conditions, otherwise it is no longer love.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:37 am Can the kind of unconditional Love that is God exist for the man and woman relationship?
What is "unconditional love" from an entity that gave us at least 10 commandments?
But the ONLY entity that "gave" 'you', human beings, at least 10 commandments was just ANOTHER one of 'you', human beings.
attofishpi wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:30 pm Are they not CONDITIONS?

Post by Age »

Are they not CONDITIONS?
Good point. This supposed god has LOTS of conditions. Perhaps we will 'still be loved' when we're cast into oblivion. Whoopee!
But there are NO 'conditions' AT ALL of/from/for God, Itself.

Also, NONE of 'you', human beings, in the days when this is being written, seem to have YET worked out what 'love' is, EXACTLY. Thus, talking about 'unconditional love' seems rather pointless.

This is like talking about 'God', as though you KNOW what you are talking about, but NEVER even working out what 'God' is FIRST.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:55 amBut there are NO 'conditions' AT ALL of/from/for God, Itself.

Also, NONE of 'you', human beings, in the days when this is being written, seem to have YET worked out what 'love' is, EXACTLY. Thus, talking about 'unconditional love' seems rather pointless.

This is like talking about 'God', as though you KNOW what you are talking about, but NEVER even working out what 'God' is FIRST.
Beautifully, and effortlessly said. :D Thanks!

Working it out takes mighty strength, 100% effort, commitment and consistency...Sadly, most humans are just too damn lazy to bother finding out, or even care, except to obsess over the mentality of ''what's in this life for me''. And that's why humanity is in such a bloody mess.

I'm actually embarrassed to be a human.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:52 am
But the ONLY entity that "gave" 'you', human beings, at least 10 commandments was just ANOTHER one of 'you', human beings.
They don't get it. It's hopeless trying to get people to see it, for those who won't see it, for reasons such as not being open enough to the idea that people think differently. We do not always think alike, and is why it's important to be fully open to difference. In all honesty, until 'everyone' is open to different points of view, not just obsess over their own, then the shouting, or shutting others down will continue. When the ''ego'' takes over, discussion gets very tiring and so mindblowingly tedious and exhausting.

Philosophy is a pointless pursuit in this case. I don't even know why people bother, but they do, and I think I know why. It's called love, we're all just walking each other home with our worn out clichés and platitudes. It's like everyone is talking, yap, yap, yap, but no one seems to be listening. Only the 'true 'listeners' find real truth, which is another word for love, which is god.

attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:47 am
Age wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:52 am

They don't get it.
LMAO. You clearly don't understand logic. I still cannot for the life of me work out what you are doing on a philosophy forum, where u haven't a clue about simple logic.

Dontaskme wrote:Can the kind of unconditional Love that is God exist.
Where is God's love unconditional, if God has provided 10 CONDITIONS to abide by?