Can the kind of unconditional Love that is God exist for the man and woman relationship?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Can the kind of unconditional Love that is God exist for the man and woman relationship?

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:30 am
Age wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:22 am
attofishpi wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:11 am Age, would you post a photo up to the forum of yourself, or if you want privacy, ask God to post one to my home address (he knows where I live)

- sorry for using 'he' again, old habit.
WHY do you want photos of a poster/s in a written forum?

Also, you STILL appear to have a very Wrong and Incorrect interpretation of what the word God could mean or refer to.

Are you AWARE that the word God has to mean or refer to some 'thing' that could, and does have to, ACTUALLY EXIST.

Unless of course one has a BELIEF that it is an IMPOSSIBILITY for God to exist, and if that is the case then they will just create and provide definitions for the word 'God', which would be an IMPOSSIBILITY to exist.

Only when 'you', human beings, come together, peacefully, and define what the word 'God' means or refers to EXACTLY, and agree with and accept that definition/s, then and ONLY THEN 'you' also will be able to DISCOVER and SEE if 'God' actually exists or not.

By the way you do NOT have to be "sorry" for using the "he" word in relation to 'God', I am just asking you WHY you do this. If you are completely and utterly INCAPABLE of being able to answer and clarify WHY you do, then that is PERFECTLY FINE with me. I ALREADY KNOW WHY you continue to make this OBVIOUSLY False claim. I am just SEEING if you KNOW WHY also.
Oh.

What is the most obvious reason I would ask you the following question:-

Do you usually wear a dress or trousers?
What are you on about now?

I asked you, 'WHY do you want photos of a poster/s in a written forum?'

Either you are capable of answering and clarifying this question and you do, or you do not. But, if you would like, or are expecting, me to answer your question here, then I suggest you answer my question FIRST.

Also, WHY do you want to know what the 'most obvious reason' for that question, which has absolutely NOTHING whatsoever to do with what I asked you.

Do you really not find that just asking, directly, the actual question, which you would like answered, far easier and simpler than asking questions in indirect ways?
attofishpi

Re: Can the kind of unconditional Love that is God exist for the man and woman relationship?

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:37 am
Age wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:22 am

WHY do you want photos of a poster/s in a written forum?

Also, you STILL appear to have a very Wrong and Incorrect interpretation of what the word God could mean or refer to.

Are you AWARE that the word God has to mean or refer to some 'thing' that could, and does have to, ACTUALLY EXIST.

Unless of course one has a BELIEF that it is an IMPOSSIBILITY for God to exist, and if that is the case then they will just create and provide definitions for the word 'God', which would be an IMPOSSIBILITY to exist.

Only when 'you', human beings, come together, peacefully, and define what the word 'God' means or refers to EXACTLY, and agree with and accept that definition/s, then and ONLY THEN 'you' also will be able to DISCOVER and SEE if 'God' actually exists or not.

By the way you do NOT have to be "sorry" for using the "he" word in relation to 'God', I am just asking you WHY you do this. If you are completely and utterly INCAPABLE of being able to answer and clarify WHY you do, then that is PERFECTLY FINE with me. I ALREADY KNOW WHY you continue to make this OBVIOUSLY False claim. I am just SEEING if you KNOW WHY also.
Oh.

Either you are capable of answering and clarifying this question and you do, or you do not. But, if you would like, or are expecting, me to answer your question here, then I suggest you answer my question FIRST.
Ok. So we have an agreement. I shall now answer your question FIRST and then you shall answer mine.

Answer:- Because I want to know what colour eyes you have.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:43 am

Oh.

Ok. So we have an agreement. I shall now answer your question FIRST and then you shall answer mine.

So, you ask what clothes I usually wear, because you want to know what color eyes I have, correct?

If yes, then WHY?

But if no, then what is correct here, exactly?

Also, are your questions here an attempt at distracting from the fact that you have NOT YET informed us of WHY you claimed that you would not give me your phone number and/or what exactly you are AFRAID OF.

Also, let us make it VERY CLEAR that I NEVER wanted your phone number NOR even asked you for it, okay?

Or, are your off topic questioning just another DISTRACTION from the Fact that you can NOT refute that God exists, from the definitions of the word 'God', which I provided above?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:02 am

So, you ask what clothes I usually wear, because you want to know what color eyes I have, correct?

If yes, then WHY?

No. Both of my questions have NO relationship to each other.

Now, please answer my question as agreed:-

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:06 am
Age wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:02 am

If yes, then WHY?

No. Both of my questions have NO relationship to each other.

Now, please answer my question as agreed:-

To find out what clothes are, usually, worn.

OBVIOUSLY, if you wanted to find out if the "other" body is a male or female gendered, then asking what clothes are, usually, worn on that "other" body will NEVER provide the answer you are seeking.

But I am still UNSURE what you are seeking here.

Also, are your questions here an attempt at distracting from the fact that you have NOT YET informed us of WHY you claimed that you would not give me your phone number and/or what exactly you are AFRAID OF.

Also, let us make it VERY CLEAR that I NEVER wanted your phone number NOR even asked you for it, okay?

Or, are your off topic questioning just another DISTRACTION from the Fact that you can NOT refute that God exists, from the definitions of the word 'God', which I provided above?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:04 am
Where is God's love unconditional, if God has provided 10 CONDITIONS to abide by?
Love doesn't care that conditions are placed upon it's unconditional stateless state. That's what real love means, real love is totally self-less.

Now, think about that logically, WHO is placing conditions here? Who is the Who?

Is the ''who'', without concept. (Inconceivable)?
Or is the ''who'' a named concept, is it a concept, is it a self?(Conceived)?

If a known thing means that concept is conceivable, then this known conceptual concept, must also be known as inconceivable, in other words, a ''conceived concept'' has no instrinsic meaning at all, without referencing the known concept to it's equal and opposite meaning which would be ''Inconceivable concept''

LOVE is just another synonym for pure SELF-lessness. In other words, no self present, but just what is, all encompassing, all pervading, and always perfectly accepting of what is...because what is, can NEVER be what isn't. That's the true definition of unconditional Love. Love is not founded upon conditions, but in order to know Love, conceptually speaking, it has to be founded upon conditions.

Does that answer your question?

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

We can also look at what the term SELF-LESS Love actually is.

Are you not known to yourself as a self?

Ask yourself, Do you spend your entire life loving yourself, or hating yourself?

Which is the dominant self, the hater or the lover?
This is not meant to imply other people, just you, just your own self. Do not be tempted to project another one into this question.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:42 amTa.
When ever you place a question mark you are only asking yourself.

Dontaskme, always ask yourself, the only one that wants to know.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:48 am
attofishpi wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:42 amTa.
When ever you place a question mark you are only asking yourself.

Dontaskme, always ask yourself, the only one that wants to know.
lol
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:32 pm Cheers LW.

On the rest of the subject re unconditional love between a man and a woman, and perhaps you disagree, but I don't think that is "love".

Love requires the two parties interlinked in this bond of love, to mutually respect boundaries, which reduces to conditions-ergo, love requires adherence to conditions, otherwise it is no longer love.
Cheers. I think most human relationships require agreements -- and yes, probably most often, the idea of 'love' is (or becomes) dependent on those agreements and conditions. However, that's not the only potential, so a 'broader' kind of love shouldn't be discounted. Love doesn't have to be tied to agreements/relationships, even if agreements are required for a relationship. I may not want to be in a relationship with someone, but I may feel love for them. I can also be filled with love for anyone/anything, no particular reason, not asking/expecting anything from it.

Maybe if two people, each, independently have the experience of 'unconditional love' in life, then they can experience/practice it when they come together in a relationship too.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:43 pm

On the rest of the subject re unconditional love between a man and a woman, and perhaps you disagree, but I don't think that is "love".

Love requires the two parties interlinked in this bond of love, to mutually respect boundaries, which reduces to conditions-ergo, love requires adherence to conditions, otherwise it is no longer love.
Cheers. I think most human relationships require agreements -- and yes, probably most often, the idea of 'love' is (or becomes) dependent on those agreements and conditions. However, that's not the only potential, so a 'broader' kind of love shouldn't be discounted. Love doesn't have to be tied to agreements/relationships, even if agreements are required for a relationship. I may not want to be in a relationship with someone, but I may feel love for them. I can also be filled with love for anyone/anything, no particular reason, not asking/expecting anything from it.

Maybe if two people, each, independently have the experience of 'unconditional love' in life, then they can experience/practice it when they come together in a relationship too.
Well said.

I would like to add, that part of knowing what unconditional love means is knowing the importance of respect. We cannot be expected to respect someone who tells lies, but that doesn't mean we hate the person telling the lies, it just means there is a total disregard for respect. It's a blatant and deliberate violation of trust. Respect is earned and never a given. Just owning up to ones shortcomings gains respect and trust, it's when people are in total denial of their shortcomings that trust becomes a very thorny issue between two people who have entrusted themselves to each other by vows. Disrespect just makes a mockery out of the word vow, and that's just vile, in my opinion. We would respect a person more if they just owned up to their lies, admitting they lied.

attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Lacewing wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:43 pm

I agree and I think you would agree that there are varying levels of love. For example, I love my friends, but I wouldn't use the term, 'i am in' love with them!

I love my Mum, and again I couldn't state I am 'in love' with with her. Not sure if that makes sense, but the 'in love' part to me is reserved for my partner, since it is a much deeper level of connection. And therein lies the love paradox. The greater the love a couple can feel for each other, the greater either party can be hurt, for example if both agree to remain in a non 'swinging' (i think that's the term!) relationship, and one is found to have another on the side, the trust is broken. The deep level of love can never be restored.

In fact I would go further and say the partner that cheated never truly loved, or understands the true meaning of the term, it's intertwined with Trust.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:34 am
I love my Mum, and again I couldn't state I am 'in love' with with her. Not sure if that makes sense,
It does make sense in the sense that you probably wouldn't ever dream of swapping your own mother for someone else, so you do not require to be 'in love' with her. In other words you are not 'IN' a love bond relationship with your mother, rather, you are both pure love together as one unity. Neither in it or out of it. For she is you and you are her, so to speak, you basically came from her, so it's a pure love bond connection that can't be broken.
attofishpi wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:34 ambut the 'in love' part to me is reserved for my partner, since it is a much deeper level of connection. And therein lies the love paradox. The greater the love a couple can feel for each other, the greater either party can be hurt, for example if both agree to remain in a non 'swinging' (i think that's the term!) relationship, and one is found to have another on the side, the trust is broken. The deep level of love can never be restored.

In fact I would go further and say the partner that cheated never truly loved, or understands the true meaning of the term, it's intertwined with Trust.
And that makes perfect sense also. I agree. Very well said.