Jesus Wept!

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Jesus Wept!

Post by Dontaskme »

Dr. Jordan Peterson weeps over individualism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc34pU5Qch8
''The purpose of life is finding the largest burden that you can bear and bearing it.​'' ~ Jordan B Peterson. :shock:

Response:
I love my life so much I am willing to suffer and die for it. What a load of emotional crock. I'm DAMned if I do, and DAMned if I don't. ~ Please Don'task me to clean up this garbage dump. Suffering benefits no one. The dead are the lucky ones.

Stop endorsing suffering, imposing it on others by dragging them from their natural place of peace into your war, just because you've personally decided it's all beneficial and worth it. Not everyone is going to agree with your desire to sentence the peace of the unborn to a life of suffering. Only a fool would choose to live this over and over and over again.

Dubious

Re: Jesus Wept!

Post by Dubious »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:38 am Dr. Jordan Peterson weeps over individualism
''The purpose of life is finding the largest burden that you can bear and bearing it.​'' ~ Jordan B Peterson. :shock:

Response:
I love my life so much I am willing to suffer and die for it. What a load of emotional crock. I'm DAMned if I do, and DAMned if I don't. ~ Please Don'task me to clean up this garbage dump. Suffering benefits no one. The dead are the lucky ones.

Stop endorsing suffering, imposing it on others by dragging them from their natural place of peace into your war, just because you've personally decided it's all beneficial and worth it. Not everyone is going to agree with your desire to sentence the peace of the unborn to a life of suffering. Only a fool would choose to live this over and over and over again.

What's this sorry piece of mush crying about anyways!! Or, put another way, no wonder he's crying if that's, per quote, what he believes. If that's indeed the purpose of life he should instead rejoice in having discovered a purpose...even if it ain't anyone else's purpose. I didn't think philosophy could make one cry even crocodile tears.

Instead, when the largest burden finds you know that god still loves you. :lol: :twisted:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dubious wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:52 am
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:38 am Dr. Jordan Peterson weeps over individualism

Response:

What's this sorry piece of mush crying about anyways!! Or, put another way, no wonder he's crying if that's, per quote, what he believes. If that's indeed the purpose of life he should instead rejoice in having discovered a purpose...even if it ain't anyone else's purpose. I didn't think philosophy could make one cry even crocodile tears.

Instead, when the largest burden finds you know that god still loves you. :lol: :twisted:
:lol: LOL, I couldn't agree more. Classic response Dubious. :P
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

What's this sorry piece of mush crying about anyways!!
He can't stop blubbering at the innate shocking realisation that the female is smarter than the male. He's never really recovered from this inevitable fall from glory. :cry: :cry: So he felt the urge to put the world and his wife straight to bed by writing a book titled “An Antidote to Chaos.” In reality he couldn't LIE straight in bed if his life depended on it.

He is confused over gender roles. Believing his own BS ideas to the point they almost overwhelm him to the point of being drug dependant to assuage the pain of his fall from grace. Most of his ideas stem from a gnawing anxiety around gender.

He is reported to have said (The masculine spirit is under assault,it's obvious.) ...yes he really did say that. :shock:

According to JP's over privileged opinion.. Order is masculine, Chaos is feminine. And if an overdose of femininity is our new poison, JP knows the cure. Sound familiar? what a lying charlatan. :wink:

_______

Now for my opinion, which is free buy the buy, I never charge people for my opinions...

(God is Female. Male and Female is ONE in relationship with Herself)

See, there really is No need for endless expensive books on what can be KNOWN for free and put into just 12 very basic and simple, not 'high sounding' WORDS.

I just want to give the man-child a warm hug, and tell him, gently, that heaven is at the feet of woman.

Dubious

Post by Dubious »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:31 am
What's this sorry piece of mush crying about anyways!!
He can't stop blubbering at the innate shocking realisation that the female is smarter than the male. He's never really recovered from this inevitable fall from glory. :cry: :cry: So he felt the urge to put the world and his wife straight to bed by writing a book titled “An Antidote to Chaos.” In reality he couldn't LIE straight in bed if his life depended on it.

He is confused over gender roles. Believing his own BS ideas to the point they almost overwhelm him to the point of being drug dependant to assuage the pain of his fall from grace. Most of his ideas stem from a gnawing anxiety around gender.

He is reported to have said (The masculine spirit is under assault,it's obvious.) ...yes he really did say that. :shock:

According to JP's over privileged opinion.. Order is masculine, Chaos is feminine. And if an overdose of femininity is our new poison, JP knows the cure. Sound familiar? what a lying charlatan. :wink:

_______

Now for my opinion, which is free buy the buy, I never charge people for my opinions...

(God is Female. Male and Female is ONE in relationship with Herself)

See, there really is No need for endless expensive books on what can be KNOWN for free and put into just 12 very basic and simple, not 'high sounding' WORDS.

I just want to give the man-child a warm hug, and tell him, gently, that heaven is at the feet of woman.

"An Antidote to Chaos", sounds interesting enough to avoid. If it weren't for the perennial recycling of clichés, he wouldn't have anything to write about. Better to beguile on YouTube with a few so innocent tear drops to show what a deep, emphatic, profound spirit is contained in that hypocritical head.

As for that quote....'The purpose of life is finding the largest burden that you can bear and bearing it.​'' ~ Jordan B Peterson.

...one may rest assured that's not HIS purpose in life.

It doesn't take much effort for a professional to fool an idiot every time.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dubious wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:35 pm
"An Antidote to Chaos", sounds interesting enough to avoid. If it weren't for the perennial recycling of clichés, he wouldn't have anything to write about. Better to beguile on YouTube with a few so innocent tear drops to show what a deep, emphatic, profound spirit is contained in that hypocritical head.

He attracts mostly young people, mostly males who feel like they've lost their way in life. I mean give me a break, life is just so damned hard for these poor young people of today isn't it. So I guess JP found an opening in the marketeering, shameless racket of making lots of money by mentally influencing, manipulating inexperienced vulnerable young people. :x

All JP has done is read a whole ton of books, taken notes, and recited information authored by other people who came before him and claimed it as his own, and taken full credit. This kind of regurgitating behavior happens all the time with these fake new age self-help speakers, who believe they are being motivational.

The gullibilty of the human mind is breathtakingly embarrassing. I'm actually embarrassed to be a human when they give their power away to Gods who sound like kermit the frog.

Perhaps JP should just tell his followers the truth, but he won't do that, because he already knows what that would mean for his bank account..
Walker

Post by Walker »

Two morons walk into a bar ...

Get it?

:lol:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Two morons walked into a bar.

The first one said ouch!

The second one said that's what happens when you get pissed!

:lol:
Walker

Post by Walker »

Two morons walk into a bar ...

One moron says, let’s use our bigotry and prejudices to piss on someone.
And the other moron says, that’s what we do best!

In fact, that's about all we can do.

Get it?

Oh my. So funny!
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:56 pm that’s what we do best!
That's right, for me anyway, if I'm going to piss on someone, I'm damn well going to do a very good job of it. I'm like that, very good at my jobs. Especially blow jobs. I love to blow people away with my mindblowing real philosophic mind. It's definitely what I do best.
Walker wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:56 pmIn fact, that's about all we can do.
Not quite all, for example, apart from doing really outstanding blow jobs, I can also rustle up a good scambled egg on toast. :lol: