If God is the Creation of Man then God Exists

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Immanuel Can

Re: If God is the Creation of Man then God Exists

Post by Immanuel Can »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:02 am ''Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there. ''
Don't wait for me: I'm not going to that silly (and obviously amoral) place.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Immanuel Can wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:10 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:02 am ''Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there. ''
You didn't get it, no one lives in the field, it's the place of perfect peace, but no one wants to live there.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:07 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:43 pm
Considering Man is exists through other men, considering the qualities of man exists recursively (ie repeated), you can meet yourself in the form of another. "Man" is a set of qualities superpositioned in multiple times and spaces.
Although you (man) are known conceptually. The created (man) knows nothing. Superimposistions are illusory. No conceptual thing is ever seen, only known.

Reality is one unitary action. It is a presentation, never a representation.

Human beings are actors on a stage playing many roles, none of which are real, only imagined.

You are God and God is you.

Am I the role I'm playing? Or am I playing the role?

It's both the Same ONE I
Reality as one unitary action exists in contrast to reality as multiplicity (illusion). This dualism between real and illusion necessitates reality as a trinity: the one, the many, and the relationship between the one and the many.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:05 pm You didn't get it...
I understood. I just think it's absurd.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Immanuel Can wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:52 pm
Oh ok, so peace is absurd, what about what Paul wrote?

Did you understand what Paul said when he wrote: ''Vengeance is mine saith the Lord'' ~ Romans 12:19. Or is that absurd as well?

Why is ''peace'' absurd?

Why are you so weird?

When you say you believe in God, do you even understand what you are believing in?

Do you really understand what it is you believe you understand, or are you just pretending you understand?

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Immanuel Can wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:10 pm
''Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there. ''

Why do you believe in a God who is right and faultless, void of any wrongdoing. But then as soon as I posit the Rumi quote which is basically another metaphor for the God you believe in ...you then call it out as being an amoral place. :?

Amoral: lacking a moral sense; unconcerned with the rightness or wrongness of something.

Why are you so personally obsessed with a lack of concern for morality? When Paul clearly states in his writing to the Romans about how to be good Christians by not seeking revenge, by leaving all your revenge plans for God, and he'll take care of it for you.

But then when I posit the statement from Rumi - I believed I was pointing to a place where ''whatever will be will be'' kind of place...and yet to you, that idea is absurd...I mean really!! :?

Wow, I mean just wow. Words eh, oh the power of words and their true meaning, each and every unique definition of what our words mean is definitely the absurdity here, unless of course you are God's like IC alias Jordan Peterson, then everything is perfectly understandable...oh ok, yeah that's it, I understand perfectly now. :roll:

Why do you go into super charged renegade mode when someone challenges your beliefs?

The irony is, if God let known to every single one of us to be absolutely 100% real and certain, then there would be no need to defend or question, or discuss, or debate god at all, would there?
In reality, we are defending what we believe to be God, we are obsessed with defending our own imagined beliefs, that's all.. that's all we're doing here, including me.

Why don't you just be honest and say you don't know anything? and that anything you do know is what you wish to believe ?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:35 pm
Reality as one unitary action exists in contrast to reality as multiplicity (illusion). This dualism between real and illusion necessitates reality as a trinity: the one, the many, and the relationship between the one and the many.
Yes, I agree with that idea. Very eloquently put, well said. :D
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:03 am
Oh ok, so peace is absurd
Don't be silly. There's no amoral "field" beyond good and evil. The only person you'll "meet there" is Friedrich Nietzsche...and even he couldn't really live there.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:07 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:03 am
Oh ok, so peace is absurd
Don't be silly. There's no amoral "field" beyond good and evil. The only person you'll "meet there" is Friedrich Nietzsche...and even he couldn't really live there.
Friedrich Nietzsche is/was a genuis mind, don't you agree?
Dontaskme

Re: To Immanuel Can

Post by Dontaskme »

If God let known to every single one of us to be absolutely 100% real and certain, then there would be no need to defend or question, or discuss, or debate god at all, would there?
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:20 pm
It depends what you mean by "genius."

A person can be a "genius" at doing good, or an "evil genius."
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:34 pm

I mean a genius thinker.

Do you not believe that everyone who is a deep thinker usually always comes from a place of good intention?

That's what I mean by genius.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:46 pm

I mean a genius thinker.
A thinker for good or evil?
Do you not believe that everyone who is a deep thinker usually always comes from a place of good intention?
Hitler and Goebbels were geniuses at manipulating people, no doubt. Mao was a "genius" at mass manipulation, too. Do you want to say they "came from a place of good intention?"
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:53 pm

I mean a genius thinker.
Hitler and Goebbels were geniuses at manipulating people, no doubt. Mao was a "genius" at mass manipulation, too. Do you want to say they "came from a place of good intention?"
But isn't good and evil the same idea? If you know good then you must also have to know it's opposite, else good has no meaning.

Is it evil to impose suffering on the unborn, already knowing as a being who is born, that evil exists?
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:03 pm
Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:53 pm

I mean a genius thinker.
But isn't good and evil the same idea? If you know good then you must also have to know it's opposite, else good has no meaning.
It's evil that "has no meaning" apart from good. You can tell that because evil is always, inevitably, some kind of corruption or failure of "the good."

Think of it like light and dark. "Light" is a thing, but "dark" really is not. It's merely the deficiency or absence of light. That's why light always disspells darkness, but darkness never smothers light. You can see this when you go into a dark room and flip on the light switch: instantly, darkness is gone. But you cannot walk into a lit room and throw on the "dark" switch. That's not a thing.
Is it evil to impose suffering on the unborn
Who "imposes" it?

Existence itself is not suffering. It's not in any way automatic that to exist has to be painful. It's often quite nice, actually.

But the existence we currently have certainly involves suffering, because it is marked by a deficiency of goods we long for. The Christian view is that suffering, like evil, like darkness, is not a thing-in-itself: not meaning that it's illusory or not real, as the Buddhists think, but that the only reason it exists is because the good creation of God has been tainted by sin, and the creature, mankind, has been alienated from the source of light, life, health, happiness, love, and all the good things we long for.

This situation was not intended to exist. But it exists because mankind has rebelled against God. For instance, it's mankind's distance from God that creates loneliness. It's mankind's distance from the Source of Life that creates death. It's mankind's departure from the good that causes us to experience evil. It's mankind's mental distance from the Source of All Wisdom that leaves him foolish. And it's mankind's distance from the Source of Happiness that occasions suffering.