If God is the Creation of Man then God Exists

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Immanuel Can

Re: If God is the Creation of Man then God Exists

Post by Immanuel Can »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:33 am Thanks IC, alias Jordan B Peterson.
You're welcome, and I accept the compliment.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:37 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:33 am Thanks IC, alias Jordan B Peterson.
You're welcome, and I accept the compliment.
Whatever gets you off, each to their own over self-inflated sense of egoic pride and justice.

Personally, I find this kind of patriarchal virtue signalling behavior very Icky. For me, it's a profiteering mentality feeding off of vunerable mentally disadvantaged young people, who hang on to his every word, just because he's got a high IQ.

But like all religious christian apologistical preachers, it's a co-dependant cult mentality, feeding purely off of other peoples misery and suffering. He endorses suffering, he needs it for him to do his job well. It's a well paid job for him.

The JP's of the world have nothing to offer the more mature, sensible, happy, contented, peaceful people. It's a sad fact that suffering needs to exist, just so that vampires like JP and other fake lying charlatans can thrive. For me personally, it's not to my taste, it's just another example of the parasitic nature of the human condition, it's grotesque to feed off of other peoples depression and suffering. He couldn't even cure his own not so well being. So who the heck does he think he is never fails to astound me. I listened to him for a while, but not because I believe he is wise, but because I listen to everyone, purely to investigate 'the real motives and agenda's' of why people indulge in such self serving egoic preaching practices who pretend they know something that is of great value to you, that you are not yet aware of, as if they are the first person to have ever thought about something, which in reality, the things most people say is so bleeding obvious to everyone with half a brain cell, even to a child. It's pathetic.

What I never fail to discover, is why people think they can play to others without them ever noticing that they are being sold what they already know. It's like someone selling ice to an eskimo. People with high IQ's know what they are doing to those who don't...and that to me, is Icky, Cringey, and Cheesy. But, what ever gets us through the night, it's all part of the delusion of believing we are a special species, when in reality we are anything but.

Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:32 am Personally, I find this kind of patriarchal virtue signalling behavior very Icky.
That's projection.

You're assuming that because Leftists love to virtue signal, that's what their opponents do. I find JP quite sincere, and he's manifestly not at all interested in signaling to the woke mob to love him, since they hate his guts and revile him constantly. He takes more than his fair share of flack for saying what he actually thinks.
...like all religious christian apologistical preachers...
So far as I know, he's not a Christian. So again, I think you don't know what you're looking at there.

JP is regarded right now as probably the world's most famous public intellectual. I don't always agree with him; but I'd be very silly if I tried to tell people the man's not exceedingly intelligent, perceptive, informed and eloquent. He's clearly a good man, trying to do what he can do with the considerable gifts and talents he has. You may not like his views: but it would be very petty and shallow to slander his character instead of addressing those views directlly.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:46 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:32 am Personally, I find this kind of patriarchal virtue signalling behavior very Icky.
That's projection.

You're assuming that because Leftists love to virtue signal, that's what their opponents do. I find JP quite sincere, and he's manifestly not at all interested in signaling to the woke mob to love him, since they hate his guts and revile him constantly. He takes more than his fair share of flack for saying what he actually thinks.
...like all religious christian apologistical preachers...
So far as I know, he's not a Christian. So again, I think you don't know what you're looking at there.

JP is regarded right now as probably the world's most famous public intellectual. I don't always agree with him; but I'd be very silly if I tried to tell people the man's not exceedingly intelligent, perceptive, informed and eloquent. He's clearly a good man, trying to do what he can do with the considerable gifts and talents he has. You may not like his views: but it would be very petty and shallow to slander his character instead of addressing those views directlly.
Those who endorse suffering deserve to be critiqued harshly. Sometimes that may involve character assassination. It’s all part of the territory that comes with putting your neck out there. Opinions can cost you your character, since you are the author of your own views.

If it’s ok to admire people by placing them on a pedestal as you clearly do. Then it’s ok to despise them also. What’s the difference whether he’s seen as a good man or a vampire, either view is a personal judgment of his character. And that’s the massive difference between me and you IC … we will never agree on anything when it comes to the definition of human intelligence.

He believes the suffering in life is worth it.

And I strongly disagree with that shallow unintelligent view, and that’s my prerogative to hold that view, does that define my character? No Hell No :shock: and I’m sure JP doesn’t give a flying fart what other people think about him.

You really need to grow a pair IC …and face the ugly truth once in a while. Are you even aware of how patronising and condescending you are? It’s sickening. Birds of a feather…comes to mind.

Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:56 pm Those who endorse suffering deserve to be critiqued harshly.
What's your evidence that JP "endorses suffering"? That he gives hope to people who are suffering? That's a perverse case of illogic.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:12 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:56 pm Those who endorse suffering deserve to be critiqued harshly.
What's your evidence that JP "endorses suffering"? That he gives hope to people who are suffering? That's a perverse case of illogic.
Just listen to his beliefs…

He believes we are all victims of undesirable thoughts about ourselves and that we are oppressed. He believes only by adopting meaning in our lives will make life worth living believing that meaning is what makes all of life’s suffering worth it. He’s obsessed with the idea that we have to suffer to know life’s true meaning, and worth, and that suffering is the price we must pay.
JP quote
A life without meaning is hell and a state far worse then any suffering you think you can ever concieve.
See what I mean? 🤦‍♀️ What more evidence do you want?

He’s wrong to emphasise the importance of meaning.

Life without meaning can be for some people what makes life a heaven.

Heaven and hell is a state of mind, it’s hopeless simply because the mind is a myth, and until we accept this truth, we will always make gods of other people in the hope they will resurrect us from our deluded imagined despair.

It’s the exact same phenomenon that drives one to believe in invisible imaginary saviours known as Jesus Christ.

Anyways, believe whatever you want, that’s your prerogative. Just don’t expect any followers.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:26 pm
JP quote
A life without meaning is hell and a state far worse then any suffering you think you can ever concieve.
You're being ridiculous.

You haven't listened to a word he says. And he's right: there's nothing worse than a meaningless life; but you're wanting us to believe that he's saying that lack of meaning is the worst suffering for "you should suffer"? :shock:

Nope, you're not going to fool anybody with that nonsense.
Last edited by Immanuel Can on Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:36 pm
JP quote
You're being ridiculous.

You haven't listened to a word he says. And he's right: there's nothing worse than a meaningless life; but you're wanting us to believe that his saying that lack of meaning is the worst suffering for "you should suffer"? :shock:

I’m not out to fool anyone. I walk my own path. I’ve known from the moment I first became self aware, we each and all walk alone in life.

So we’ll just have to agree to disagree. I know intuitively there is only one of us here, and one is the loneliest number that many people like you cannot accept and is why you have artificially created yourself in the form of another. Aka your self identity.

I’m just too deep for your shallow view on reality. So be it. We have nothing in common and never will.

You believe people who know that life is ultimately meaningless are miserable… sorry pal, you couldn’t be more wrong, and that’s your problem that only you can straighten out, not expect other people to straighten out your crooked mind.

Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:50 pm

You're being ridiculous.

You haven't listened to a word he says. And he's right: there's nothing worse than a meaningless life; but you're wanting us to believe that his saying that lack of meaning is the worst suffering for "you should suffer"? :shock:

I’m not out to fool anyone.
Well, that's good...because you don't.
So we’ll just have to agree to disagree.
No, we won't.

You're wrong. And it's obvious. You didn't even read what JP wrote.

Have you got anything sincere to say, or are you just trying to create more artificial drama?

Never mind. I guess I know exactly what to expect.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:55 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:50 pm
You're being ridiculous.

I’m not out to fool anyone.
Well, that's good...because you don't.
So we’ll just have to agree to disagree.
No, we won't.

You're wrong. And it's obvious. You didn't even read what JP wrote.

Have you got anything sincere to say, or are you just trying to create more artificial drama?

Never mind. I guess I know exactly what to expect.
Same old typical response. What else could you possibly say, you have nothing as usual. Your clueless.

We don’t see the same reality, time to move along now, nothing to see here….
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:05 pm nothing to see here….
Well, that's the one thing you got right.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Dubious wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:24 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:56 pm If God is a creation of Man then Man assumes the role of creator and thus is God; Man exists therefore God exists as God is made in the image of Man and Man is God as the creator of God. God is made in the image of God.
You may want to rethink those equations especially the first one from which the others follow. It's the easiest thing in the world forging an erroneous IF statement followed by corresponding THEN statements. By that technique you can create any kind of conclusion you want, no matter how unreal.
"If/Then" statements are an observation of cause and effect. "If" something occurs and "then" something follows from that occurence a causal chain is observed. God being created by man necessitates man as falling under the definition of "creator" thus man is falling under a definition of "God" as a definition of "God" is "creator".
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:10 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:56 pm If God is a creation of Man then Man assumes the role of creator and thus is God; Man exists therefore God exists as God is made in the image of Man and Man is God as the creator of God. God is made in the image of God.
I agree with this analogy.

The correlation is a necessary tool used by consciousness itself imagining itself to be the real image of it's own unreal conceptual creation upon it's own screen. An image that can only exist as a construct of imagined mind, a projected mental image of what is essentially imageless. This imageless perception projects form, in the image of something that is not perceived as real and is not present to the senses, although perception itself, appears to be very real. It's a paradoxical illusion that belongs only to a God. You are God.

You cannot know God, you can only be God, to know You know, is the mother of all illusions. You are the knowing that cannot be known. There is in reality, only not-knowing knowing. Only God.

Most people are not yet ready to hear they are the only one who exists. Insofar as you can NEVER meet yourself in the form of another.

Considering Man is exists through other men, considering the qualities of man exists recursively (ie repeated), you can meet yourself in the form of another. "Man" is a set of qualities superpositioned in multiple times and spaces.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:06 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:05 pm nothing to see here….
Well, that's the one thing you got right.
''Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there. ''
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:43 pm
Considering Man is exists through other men, considering the qualities of man exists recursively (ie repeated), you can meet yourself in the form of another. "Man" is a set of qualities superpositioned in multiple times and spaces.
Although you (man) are known conceptually. The created (man) knows nothing. Superimposistions are illusory. No conceptual thing is ever seen, only known.

Reality is one unitary action. It is a presentation, never a representation.

Human beings are actors on a stage playing many roles, none of which are real, only imagined.

You are God and God is you.

Am I the role I'm playing? Or am I playing the role?

It's both the Same ONE I