Being Anti-God

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

gaffo

Re: Being Anti-God

Post by gaffo »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:48 am
gaffo wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:38 am
Age wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:20 am

Is that 'it'? How old are you?
thats what i wondr about - 20 someting. as i was with such a mindset.
You really must be so proud of yourself for rising above the mental mindset age of 20 years old. the guy, Gary is a fully fuctioning feeling machine like everyone else, including babies. They feel distress, and cry sometimes when pain and hurt arises. Big fucking deal.

What a disgusting and arrogant thing to say, but then you are immune now aren't you. Your a big boy now aren't you. You don't feel anymore do you. Congratulations for reaching lizard mentality. Maybe one day you'll accend to dragin status.

um ok - all hail the lizard people.............i guess.............
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

gaffo wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:52 am
hope is a jewel
Hope is a piece of dumb rock. For dumb rocks, often called humans.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

henry quirk wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:53 am
Gary Childress wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:06 am
AlexW wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:03 am
What have you been trying that didn't work?
I think the "beast" really has no nature of its own - but it can reflect any "nature" that you project on it.
I've been trying to win the heart of a woman I've fallen in love with for over 6 months now and it doesn't seem to be working. Apparently, nothing I can do there. So I beg to differ on your opinion of the world.
You're probably pressin' her too much. Back off a bit. A little aloofness can be a a draw.

yep it can, sometimes. othertimes there is just nothing to work on/with and you got to move on.

but per your point - too needy will kill all in sight - even if there is chemisty!

needy = weak and to gals that means death to men.

for me if a gal is needy adn have big hips - GREAT! - if she is not needy and has big hips also GREAT! - but i'm not a gal. lol.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:59 am
hope is a jewel
disagree "hope is where the Heart is"

re-watch te classic "how the grinch stole Christmas" where the green hearts blew up upon hearing the singing from Whoville.

even you have a hart Sir, prb bigger than the grinches prior to him hearing the Whoverians singing even! give yourself a chance!
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

gaffo wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:56 am
um ok - all hail the lizard people.............i guess.............
You're just a broken record trying in vain to fix another broken record using the same broken record you are trying to fix.

Just keep drinking yourself to death, if that is what soothes you and gets you through the horror and pain that is life for sentient feeling creatures. You'll seek comfort for your relief, anywhere you can find it, especially in delusion, people are addicts to their delusion, as is demonstrated in the idea which is God.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

gaffo wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:07 am
hope is a jewel

re-watch te classic "how the grinch stole Christmas" where the green hearts blew up upon hearing the singing from Whoville.

even you have a hart Sir, prb bigger than the grinches prior to him hearing the Whoverians singing even! give yourself a chance!
More Mush...in the denial of the obvious...keep trying...in vain...if it gets you through the truth that you seem unable to look directly in the eye.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:56 am
Gary Childress wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:30 pm It just hurts like hell to live in this world sometimes. And the worst of it is when it's difficult to have hope.

It hurts like hell because it is hell. The religious nutters believe hell is a place you go to at judgement day.
not quite right, Gospel of John is a proto-gnostic work and it claims "Satan rules the earth" i.e. the earth is hell.

the synoptics do not share this view, but Christians in general value Gosp of John over the synoptics per dogma.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:10 am

More Mush...in the denial of the obvious...keep trying...in vain...if it gets you through the truth that you seem unable to look directly in the eye.
what is the Truth? if you know of it i shall do my best to look it in the eye.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

gaffo wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:02 am
henry quirk wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:53 am
Gary Childress wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:06 am

I've been trying to win the heart of a woman I've fallen in love with for over 6 months now and it doesn't seem to be working. Apparently, nothing I can do there. So I beg to differ on your opinion of the world.
You're probably pressin' her too much. Back off a bit. A little aloofness can be a a draw.

yep it can, sometimes. othertimes there is just nothing to work on/with and you got to move on.

but per your point - too needy will kill all in sight - even if there is chemisty!

needy = weak and to gals that means death to men.

for me if a gal is needy adn have big hips - GREAT! - if she is not needy and has big hips also GREAT! - but i'm not a gal. lol.
Why don't you just surrender and admit to yourself once and for all, that human beings, especially men and women, do not like each other.....they really don't, they cannot stand each other. Wake up, reality awaits to consume you, every last inch of you like a virus...resistance is futile.

Pleasure dome is a whore's paradise for fools, the misery game. Just admit it, that's the only better here, admitting to yourself that life for all sentient feeling beings ...is a right old pain in the A hole.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:07 am
Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:04 am
So, if you LOOKED AT "yourself", and CHANGED, instead of 'trying to' BLAME "others", then you could help in the creating and making a of a much BETTER, more LIKED 'world'. And NOT just for "yourself" but for EVERY one.
DAM:
He's not blaming others, so why are you shaming him for not doing what you claim he has done.
Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:04 am"gary childress" wrote, "if God created 'this world',", which IS 'trying to' BLAME "another" for what can ONLY essentially be, created by 'you', adult human beings, ALONE.
Gary never used the word ''Blame'' you did.
I KNOW.

Generally, when someone says, "some one/thing did something", they do NOT say, "I blame some one/thing for doing something", they just say, "some one/thing did something". Which, by the way, takes the BLAME of that one for doing thee ACTUAL thing.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:07 am You basically projected the 'idea' onto someone else, as if they had blamed. You've done the exact same as what you accused Gary.
I am NOT following this.

If you would like this UNDERSTOOD, then you will have to EXPLAIN and/or ELABORATE MORE.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:07 am And Now you are also blaming ''you adult human beings'' for creating a world.
OF COURSE I AM.

Who or what ELSE could have created 'the world' that 'you', human beings, are living in?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:07 am Because you've claimed that ''adult human beings'' are not born.
OF COURSE they are NOT.

In regards to human beings ONLY children/babies are born. Who grow, evolve, or mature into becoming adult human beings.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:07 am So how is it possible for that which you claim to not be born create anything.
EASY.

ALL human bodies are CREATED. This happens with the coming together of the two things, namely; the egg and the sperm, of the two gendered human bodies.

These newly CREATED human bodies evolve or grow within the womb of the female gendered human body, UNTIL they are BORN. (and BORN into 'this world', if you like?). THEN, these newly BORN human bodies continue to evolve or grow, (still in 'this world'), until they become, so called, "adult human beings". Adult human beings are NOT born.

AND, if you do NOT YET KNOW HOW these 'adult human beings' CREATE things, like, for example; brand new human babies, or ANY thing else for that matter that they DO create, then I do NOT think that I am the RIGHT one to EXPLAIN to you how 'you', adult human beings, create things.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:07 am
Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:04 amOF COURSE EVERY one is BORN into a 'world' that they did NOT create. The OBVIOUSNESS of this does NOT even need saying.

Also, did you REALLY MISS that I used the words 'adult human beings'?

OBVIOUSLY 'adult human beings' are NOT born.
Yes, you really did say that.

But the OBVIOUSNESS of this does NOT even need saying.
So, what, EXACTLY, is 'it' that 'you' are CONFUSED about here?

Do you KNOW the DIFFERENCE between an 'adult human being', from "other" 'human beings'?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:07 am Gary was just playing around with ideas...
Okay, but WHY, so call, "play" with 'that', which is NOT ACTUALLY True?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:07 am not blaming anything.
Okay, if you say so.

But saying that one does NOT like some 'thing', and, that if someone created that thing, then they do NOT like that one, then this can be interpreted as 'trying to' BLAME that one.

What can also be CLEARLY NOTICED is that 'thing', which is created, was created by the very person who does NOT like that 'thing'. So, if they do NOT accept and take RESPONSIBILITY for the very 'thing', which they created and do NOT like, but then propose that if someone "else" created that 'thing', then this can be SEEN AS and TAKEN AS being BLAME, itself.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:07 am Not claiming, and not seeking fame like you do.
What 'fame' do you CLAIM that I am 'seeking' here?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:07 am You really are a very lot silly aren't you, how dare you be silly, and then blame it on someone else.
LOL

Parapraxis AGAIN.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:07 am Oh well, we all like a good belly laugh here, there's nothing like having a good laugh at ourself. Or is that selves? :D
Great that 'you' NOTICED this.

Because 'us', "our" 'self', "ourselves", 'we', and/or 'I', in relation to Creation, Itself, and what is being created, is VERY IMPORTANT here.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:07 am Does Age really enjoy digging holes so big that when he falls in, he cannot get out. LOL ... what a hot mess you are. :D

Parapraxis, ONCE MORE.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

gaffo wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:15 am

If you do not know by now what is truth...true .....when you look reality straight square on in the eye... then you never will.

I picked up on the madness at a very young age. But then like most people... denied it, and carried on as if it wasn't really happening, for what choice did I have, that was when I also realised...with horror, there was no escape from this.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:22 am
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:17 am
Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:48 pm
I get that.

If there's a plan to all this, then there's hope. If there's not, then we're all just in a cosmic blender, becoming a giant milkshake.

But if there's a plan to this, then there's God.
Yeah. I guess that's pretty true. I'll see what the plan is eventually. Or otherwise not.
Well you OBVIOUSLY, and CERTAINLY WILL, NOT after you, so call, "die"
thats my problemwith your Religion. me being an atheist and good guy. when i die i shall not be given repreive whem i die and still find myself alive in Hell.

I shall repent of my error in dissbeleif (tough always acted good and kind while alive) in God/s and He/they will not grant me alvation from hell. so God's love is limited oly to the living. limited love. great ;-/.

oh well I can't god just if He ain't. I'm just a dumb naive moral atheist.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:24 am
gaffo wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:15 am

If you do not know by now what is truth...true .....when you look reality straight square on in the eye... then you never will.

I picked up on the madness at a very young age. But then like most people... denied it, and carried on as if it wasn't really happening, for what choice did I have, that was when I also realised...with horror, there was no escape from this.
ok - i understand, you know the Truth, but keeping for yourself.

thanks for nothing.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:20 amBlah, blur, blah, blur....blur blur blur...blah....
Quit while your a head, or chop it off, and put yourself out of your hopeless attempt to explain reality of how the mind and brain work. You will never be able to put your deluded belief that you know this ''not-knowing'' reality....let alone put it into words.

But try as you like, you do obviously enjoy talking about nothing.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

gaffo wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:12 am
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:56 am
Gary Childress wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:30 pm It just hurts like hell to live in this world sometimes. And the worst of it is when it's difficult to have hope.

It hurts like hell because it is hell. The religious nutters believe hell is a place you go to at judgement day.
not quite right, Gospel of John is a proto-gnostic work and it claims "Satan rules the earth" i.e. the earth is hell.

the synoptics do not share this view, but Christians in general value Gosp of John over the synoptics per dogma.
Animals suffer from the pain of their sentience.... they bleed like we do...we know animals suffer, because we do...we know that to be a sentient thing, is to feel and know sensation, we can conceptualise sensation to be BAD or GOOD...you are a ''sensation'' making machine, FULL STOP...it's all very mindless and crude. You feel what you have no control over, that's why it's crude and crass and out of control.

Animals are not religious....please stop talking about religion as if it actually existed as a reality, it's a fucking fable, believed to be real by the believing piece of matter called a brain...Stories are beliefs...religion is not reality... If it was, wild animals would be building churches of worship. Oh wait! :D