Being Anti-God

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Immanuel Can

Re: Being Anti-God

Post by Immanuel Can »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:43 am
Immanuel Can wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:16 pm
Quite correct. And I have the prerogative to ignore it.
But you don't ignore it
Watch me.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:34 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:43 am
Immanuel Can wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:16 pm
Quite correct. And I have the prerogative to ignore it.
But you don't ignore it
Watch me.
More like You’ll be sleeping with one eye open, in your obsessive defence of your delusional beliefs.

You just need to admit to yourself that the belief in the Biblical God of the bible is an absolute embarrassment to humanity. Its an insult to human intelligence. Is this the best we can do? …is this all we are good for, it’s so cringe worthy, makes being a crocodile look very appealing.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:33 pm You just need...
Theatrics.

Done with that.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:35 pm
Theatrics.

Done with that.
Not before you admit it .. God is just an empty belief, and that the very idea is a fallacy.
When you are honest and straight with your self, admitting to yourself you cannot know God, because the very idea was someone else’s idea that just happened to seduce you because you are weak and vulnerable ….your done.

Until then, you’ll continue to defend something that only exists as an idea inside your noggin.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:30 pm
Theatrics.

Done with that.
Not before ...
Boring. Theatrics.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:17 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:30 pm
Theatrics.

Done with that.
Not before ...
Boring. Theatrics.
I think it’s hilarious 😆
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:46 pm
gaffo wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:46 am i know of the Judaic/christian?Islamic theology of the end times Sir.
Three different accounts of the end times, actually.
no. refute with quotes from the many books to sohw/defend your assirtion ( i think i'm wasting my time with you though).

you are wrong here. the end times dogma is clear in all three Relions and they are in agreement - sin will pass away, the lions with ly with the sheep, and the mountian will melt away. Earth will become the New Heaven.

of course maninline Christianity has sidline The Aposcalypse for centuries so today the dogam is that folks die than go to heaven - (not sleep until the final day "Day of YHWH"), and that the End times means the end of the earth.

not so - read the book - heaven will be here on earth and the dead - who slepted will rise in body to reside on the Earth the new heaven wheer the lion no longer eats shepp.

but of course i just a dumb athiest and so know nothing about your religion.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:27 pm [
What two planets in our Solar system revolve in an opposite direction on their axis to ALL the others?

Their names end in two letters the ones who we are, and we own you.

R U WORTH.Y of US?

WTF? no ned to speak out of your arse - you an anstronomer? I'm not!

I konw of no planet that revolves aroudn the sun in the opposite direction o fthe others - no 1 nor 2 or 20.

you do? which noe?

mor rotate in the opposite direction from the usual. Venus rotates slower than she revoles so the sun rises in teh west and the day is longer than the year - but the revolution and rotation is the usual - same as here on earht.

only solar system body i know of that revolves in the opposite direction is Neptunes moon Triton - which is the probable result of near collision of a large body than shifted it from the original usual revoltion as the same as the rest o fthe planets nad moons. - it is also in a decaying orbit and will crash into naputen in a fw hundred million year too.

---so again what planest revolve aroud our sun the opposite motion from earth - i'd love to know!

BTW Phobes is due to crash into mar in 60 million yrs - she and demos are captured artoroids and now moons of mars. both very close to mars - tidel forces doom phobes only 6000 mile form mars surface.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:30 pm
RCSaunders wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:07 pm
attofishpi wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:27 pm

Am I supposed to be drilled with quotes from wankers that you espouse to for time immemorial?

I still only C nonsense from U.

AGAIN.

What two planets in our Solar system revolve in an opposite direction on their axis to ALL the others?

R U WORTH.Y of US?
Thank you for that brilliant explanation.
I am certain you will agree, I didn't explain anything.

..just hoped you'd investigate and comprehend.

So.

RC. What are the names of the TWO planets? ..and do U understand Y i asked you..?

.. :twisted: of course, the answer to question 2. is the anomaly.
re-read your astronomy Sir.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

gaffo wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:08 am
gaffo wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:46 am i know of the Judaic/christian?Islamic theology of the end times Sir.
no.
Well, unless you expect to be in an oriental seraglio paradise, plausibly with a whole bevvy of compliant virgins to entertain you, you're not Islamic. And if you're modern Jewish, it's very likely you don't believe in an afterlife at all (though ancient Jews thought differently on that, and I would argue no Jewish person should actually WANT to believe that...however, many do). Christians believe both in prophetic end time for the world (see Daniel and Revelation, in particular) and also a new Heaven and a new Earth.

That's just for starters. None of the details are the same at all. Nor are the terms on which one is exhorted to prepare for the end times.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:46 am
gaffo wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:08 am
no.
Well, unless you expect to be in an oriental seraglio paradise, plausibly with a whole bevvy of compliant virgins to entertain you, you're not Islamic.
yes Jannah i know. that does not mean the theology of the endtime is different. doe sthe Koran deny the lion will eat strew? that mountinas will be leveled, that the New Heaven (end tims heaven) will not be here on Earth? AFIAK it does not say much, but what it does say is in accord with the OT theology on these matters.

72 virgin hooris notwhitstanding for the devout dead men.

Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:46 am And if you're modern Jewish, it's very likely you don't believe in an afterlife at all (though ancient Jews thought differently on that, and I would argue no Jewish person should actually WANT to believe that...however, many do).

yes i know quite a lot about modern and archaic Judaic theology (ubber achaic judiasm is polytheistic - you can read it in the older parts of the Torah - the thug Ezra ended that form of judaism in 480 BC with his reforms). there were and are still several sects with such beliefs in an afterlife and non - as you stated above.
Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:46 am Christians believe both in prophetic end time for the world (see Daniel and Revelation, in particular) and also a new Heaven and a new Earth.

That's just for starters. None of the details are the same at all. Nor are the terms on which one is exhorted to prepare for the end times.

you forget Amo's work. he too mentions The Day of YHWH - and to fear it, not welcome it.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

gaffo wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:06 am you forget Amo's work.
I don't forget any of the major or minor prophets, nor the statements of Jesus Himself, nor Paul...but most people find most of the concentrated data in Daniel and Revelation, so I mention them first.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

gaffo wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:31 am

R U WORTH.Y of US?

I konw of no planet that revolves aroudn the sun in the opposite direction o fthe others - no 1 nor 2 or 20.

you do? which noe?
My dear Gaffo, you are making yourself out to be rather daft. NOTE: I said revolve on their AXIS - NOT revolve around the Sun.

gaffo wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:31 am mor rotate in the opposite direction from the usual. Venus rotates slower than she revoles so the sun rises in teh west and the day is longer than the year - but the revolution and rotation is the usual - same as here on earht.
WRONG: Venus rotates on its AXIS in the opposite direction to Earth. And, revolves around the Sun it takes 225 days, thus revolves the Sun quicker than we do upon planet Earth.

Venus, can both rise before the Sun rises and also can set AFTER the Sun has set - depending on its retrograde position.

gaffo wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:31 amonly solar system body i know of that revolves in the opposite direction is Neptunes moon Triton - which is the probable result of near collision of a large body than shifted it from the original usual revoltion as the same as the rest o fthe planets nad moons. - it is also in a decaying orbit and will crash into naputen in a fw hundred million year too.

---so again what planest revolve aroud our sun the opposite motion from earth - i'd love to know!
Again, ON THEIR AXIS - not relative to their motion around the Sun.

Answer = V_en_US and U_ran_US.

attofishpi wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:27 pm RC. What are the names of the TWO planets? ..and do U understand Y i asked you..?

U most certainly should Mr Gaffo!
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:06 pm

R U WORTH.Y of US?

you do? which noe?
My dear Gaffo, you are making yourself out to be rather daft. NOTE: I said revolve on their AXIS - NOT revolve around the Sun.

gaffo wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:31 am mor rotate in the opposite direction from the usual. Venus rotates slower than she revoles so the sun rises in teh west and the day is longer than the year - but the revolution and rotation is the usual - same as here on earht.
WRONG: Venus rotates on its AXIS in the opposite direction to Earth. And, revolves around the Sun it takes 225 days, thus revolves the Sun quicker than we do upon planet Earth.

Venus, can both rise before the Sun rises and also can set AFTER the Sun has set - depending on its retrograde position.

gaffo wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:31 amonly solar system body i know of that revolves in the opposite direction is Neptunes moon Triton - which is the probable result of near collision of a large body than shifted it from the original usual revoltion as the same as the rest o fthe planets nad moons. - it is also in a decaying orbit and will crash into naputen in a fw hundred million year too.

Again, ON THEIR AXIS - not relative to their motion around the Sun.

Answer = V_en_US and U_ran_US.

attofishpi wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:27 pm RC. What are the names of the TWO planets? ..and do U understand Y i asked you..?

U most certainly should Mr Gaffo!

thnaks for schooling. i knoew venus reloved slowly- but not retrograde, so intereting - since all the other planets revolve as we do in like hand, except venue (thanks for schooling me) - this means venues must ahve been hit by a HUGER plantetiod to reverse her spin to be now opposite. a vewnusian "thea".

sada bout her thougyh - she is closer to earht than mars - and "should " be another Earth.

why she - having the near mass of earth - lasks (or lost?) a mag feild long ago - while we still have ours, is a mystery.

Venus would be a nice place at her poles - had she still had a mag field, oreso than mars - which is very small and had a mag field but lost it due to small mass - 1/10 of earth 4 billion yrs ago.

why does Venus not have a mag field, while we and murcury does? -????????? - understadnign this is ap per solar system evolution. imo.

-thanks for schooling me per retrograde revolution of venus btw.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

gaffo wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:14 am -thanks for schooling me per retrograde revolution of venus btw.
No worries gaffo, but I think you still might be a little off the mark with the what retrograde is as oppsed to my main point - that, Venus and Uranus are the only two planets that revolve on their axis (on their poles) in an opposite direction to all the other planets.

Retrograde denotes where the planet is in relation to Earth as each planet orbits the Sun, which as far as I am aware, they all orbit the Sun in the same direction, however at different rates - the closer planets to the Sun orbit faster than the outer planets. So, depending on the time of year and indeed what year it actually is, a planets position in the night sky will be offset depending on that thing called retrograde.

In relation to the other points you raised, maybe when I get some spare time, I will have an investigation - gotta love the internet these days! - A lot better than the early 90s!!