Religious fables and mythologies.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Religious fables and mythologies.

Post by Dontaskme »

A creator deity or creator god is a deity or god responsible for the creation of the Earth, world, and universe in human religion and mythology. In monotheism, the single God is often also the creator.

All knowledge is founded upon not-knowing.

All that is known, is inseparable from the creator of known knowledge, known as God.

“ I was walking along the bank of a stream when I saw a mother otter with her cubs. A very endearing sight, I'm sure you will agree, and even as I watched, the mother otter dived into the water and came up with a plump salmon, which she subdued and dragged onto a half-submerged log. As she ate it, while of course it was still alive, the body split and I remember to this day the sweet pinkness of its roes as they spilled out, much to the delight of the baby otters who scrambled over themselves to feed on the delicacy. One of nature's wonders, gentlemen: mother and children dining upon mother and children. And that's when I first learned about evil. It is built into the very nature of the universe. “
Walker

Re: Religious fables and mythologies.

Post by Walker »

Troll chumming.
Dontaskme

Re: Religious fables and mythologies.

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:05 pm Troll chumming.
The idea confirms an abundance of ignorance and denial of reality. Your fairytale carriage awaits.

Keep on trucking to nowhere imbecile.