Religion is Man- Made

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Religion is Man- Made

Post by Dontaskme »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:19 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:28 am
Gary Childress wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:50 am
To be honest, I think DAM is just in a really bad place.
Actually, I'm not in any place. But you are welcome to your judgements about what you think is actually happening here. Doesn't change anything.

I happen to believe that stupid dumb comments deserve stupid dumb responses.

All there is, in my opinion is knowledge, which is nothing more than information circulating around from one receiving brain to the next, and so if there is offense taken, if the shoe fits, or it doesn't fit, then there is an automatic rejection or acceptance. But that doesn't make any difference to reality. Reality is silent on all mental matters, Reality looks on in complete detachment, it's totally not invested in knowledge, how could it be, it's a dumb deaf and blind dna replicating self sustaining system, all it cares about is can I make more of this. . It just doesn't give two shiny shites what this IS - IS...which does apparently seem to appear as mentally constructed opinions made up by verbally expressed language..It's like telling a tree to fuck off, does the tree give a fuck about that, not really. It's just a dumb fucking tree.

Well, it's nice to be happy. I'm glad you have gotten to a place where you have found happiness while going against the grain. I get a lot of flak for being "negative." Many people don't seem to like my view of the world and it takes a toll on me at times. But I really do think the world is a terrible place.
I hear you. :D and I understand. :D

I'm not going anywhere, I'm here always, the good the bad and the ugly, warts and all, nothing phases me anymore. I'm done with being phased and living in a state of expectation. It's a dumb game played by dumb players. Death and I are very good soul mates, we have a very lot of something very much in common.

I'm in absolute bliss to be honest, I have no secret recipe, I was just born this way. :D

Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:34 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:19 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:28 am

Actually, I'm not in any place. But you are welcome to your judgements about what you think is actually happening here. Doesn't change anything.

I happen to believe that stupid dumb comments deserve stupid dumb responses.

All there is, in my opinion is knowledge, which is nothing more than information circulating around from one receiving brain to the next, and so if there is offense taken, if the shoe fits, or it doesn't fit, then there is an automatic rejection or acceptance. But that doesn't make any difference to reality. Reality is silent on all mental matters, Reality looks on in complete detachment, it's totally not invested in knowledge, how could it be, it's a dumb deaf and blind dna replicating self sustaining system, all it cares about is can I make more of this. . It just doesn't give two shiny shites what this IS - IS...which does apparently seem to appear as mentally constructed opinions made up by verbally expressed language..It's like telling a tree to fuck off, does the tree give a fuck about that, not really. It's just a dumb fucking tree.

Well, it's nice to be happy. I'm glad you have gotten to a place where you have found happiness while going against the grain. I get a lot of flak for being "negative." Many people don't seem to like my view of the world and it takes a toll on me at times. But I really do think the world is a terrible place.
I hear you. :D and I understand. :D

I'm not going anywhere, I'm here always, the good the bad and the ugly, warts and all, nothing phases me anymore. I'm done with being phased and living in a state of expectation. It's a dumb game played by dumb players. Death and I are very good soul mates, we have a very lot of something very much in common.

I'm in absolute bliss to be honest, I have no secret recipe, I was just born this way. :D

Thank you.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:38 pm
Thank you.
You're very welcome Gary.

Peace out, just be you, that's all that matters. Always Be yourself, the real fictional character. Every one else is taken. :D
henry quirk

Re: a one-way ticket outta mortal coil-ville...

Post by henry quirk »

my belief is my truth

Nope. Your belief that life is for crap, that the world is for crap, is not truth.Truth is what is true, what is real. Truth is what exists, what is, recognized or not. Your belief carries weight to the degree it aligns with truth, with what is true.

Now, yeah, livin' can be, often is, a travail. Reality is unforgivin' and offers no second chances. Nature is very much an eat or be eaten deal. And man? Man can be a monster. Reality ticks along, unaware, its harshness and its pleasures purely mechanical, but man, he self-directs, and, so very often, he self-directs himself and others into the abattoir.

But, not always. Man self-directs but is also self-responsible. He knows. He isn't oblivious to consequence, and not every man takes the easy road.

So: no, livin' is hard, but is not for crap; the world cuts, but it also soothes; man is the destroyer and the maker.

But, you know all this.

Truth cannot lie here.

By definition, truth has no truck with lies (like your big, fat, whoppers).

So remind me again, what is it you are opposing?

You, you lyin' sack.

Are you opposing my belief that life is a horror.

Yep. Life is not a horror, and, you don't believe it is.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Henry, you’re just telling me what I already know.

You are a complete and utter bore fest. I do not like you so please shut the fuck up with the obvious.

If your asshole opinion smells better than mine in your opinion, then I’m ok with that.

Please just ignore me like you really want to do, even though we all know your game is to get one over on me, because according to you, I am a bad person, and that to me makes you a bad person in my opinion.

Now fuck off.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Now fuck off.

No.

-----

Here's a neat way to confirm that DAM is a lyin' sack, deservin' of as much mockery and grief as anyone cares to foist up.

Look at Gary's posts (not pickin' on you, guy).

Gary is sad. Perhaps downright depressed. The world, to him, is a bleak thing. He struggles: to find a reason.

Dam is as happy as a pig in shit. She's bloody defiant. She fights like she has a reason to.

I believe Gary.

I don't believe DAM.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

henry quirk wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:09 pm Now fuck off.

No.

-----

Here's a neat way to confirm that DAM is a lyin' sack, deservin' of as much mockery and grief as anyone cares to foist up.

Look at Gary's posts (not pickin' on you, guy).

Gary is sad. Perhaps downright depressed. The world, to him, is a bleak thing. He struggles: to find a reason.

Dam is as happy as a pig in shit. She's bloody defiant. She fights like she has a reason to.

I believe Gary.

I don't believe DAM.
Great, you do not believe me. So you have nothing to oppose. You’ve already made your mind up about who or what I am. So I’m not sure what it is you are trying to oppose.

I like Gary..he’s a genuine warm person.

You unfortunately are the scum of the earth. I do not like you ok…now fuck off.

You can think what you like about me, it will do you no good. So just keep hammering those nails into me if it makes you feel like a real big man.

You are pathetic…

Gary is a real man…you on the other hand are an antagonist, you are a disgusting woman hater.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

I like Gary..he’s a genuine warm person.

Me too, and, yes, he is.

You, on the other hand, are a lyin' sack.
Dontaskme

Re: a one-way ticket outta mortal coil-ville...

Post by Dontaskme »

henry quirk wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:08 pm
Yep. Life is not a horror, and, you don't believe it is.
Nope. Life is a horror, and, you don't believe it is.

The raw truth that most American's are insecure, pathetic gun owners, just proves life is a horror, so they cowardly believe it is their right to just take the life of other sentient feeling animals and humans because the life taker cares only for it's own selfish self.

Yep, life for human sentience is selfish to the core. For animals, it's a selfless sack of horror for no reason or purpose but to make more of it.

Belinda

Post by Belinda »

DAM wrote:
For animals, it's a selfless sack of horror for no reason or purpose but to make more of it.
Yet here you are, fighting your corner.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Belinda wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:39 am DAM wrote:
For animals, it's a selfless sack of horror for no reason or purpose but to make more of it.
Nope, I'm merely reporting my surround. I cannot fight what I see with my own eyes, I have no wish to fight what I cannot fight. I have already surrended.

I do not think you understand. You misinterpret what I am doing here on this forum which is reporting my surround as I personally witness it through first hand account...So be it, misinterpretations happen all the time within the speaking animal...we're all guilty of being lost in translation.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Life is a horror, and, you don't believe it is.

Cuz it's not.

gun owners

Upthread, I offered to have that conversation.

The door is still open on it...walk on thru, DAM, and we can get started.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:34 pm
Walker wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:20 pm I never thought of it as riddles and yet, to give you the benefit side of doubting your sincerity, since you think in terms of riddles then you should understand that a riddle simply self-protects a pearl that is never-the-less obvious when the eyes see, and the ears hear, and the mind thinks ... and so on, you know the rest or shall we say, so far the rest is predictable, is it not? Isn't there always, hope? Or, is hope nothing but fantasy to a relativist?
Still do not know what the fuck you are riddled with Walker, but hey ho.

As for a riddle simply self-protects a pearl ( your riddle) ...as in your defintion (pearl before pig) Do you not think that is an arrogant insult to pigs?

I have a pet pig, it's feels things, it squeals when it's in distress, it lives it's life with the same sense of self importance as myself.

Is that the riddle you are talking about? you know, the one who has eyes to see the suffering of others, the ears to hear the squealing of slaughtered or beaten animals and children... who is giving the hope mind to that knowledge...where's the attention to such matters?

Hope is for those who are going down with the titanic, not for those who just simply daydream on the goodship lollypop of riddles.

DAM wrote:As for a riddle simply self-protects a pearl ( your riddle) ...as in your defintion (pearl before pig) Do you not think that is an arrogant insult to pigs?
What is your pig’s name, so that I may skirt around further nouns or verbs which may insult your personal sensibilities ... the skirting is itself an ahimsic journey set into motion with the intent of creating a transparent view of whatever philosophical topic is afoot, the transparency being achieved by not activating name-buttons that may trigger hostile, defensive energy.

And, what of the frog song heard only in a forest of one? At your request to try again, such as it was, the frog appeared and he did nothing but try in his own way for those who “discovered” him, but alas, the truly unique frog, the suis generis frog, would only sing for the one tree in the whole forest that had the karma to liberate him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHKaOgd6We8
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:51 am
Belinda wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:39 am DAM wrote:
Nope, I'm merely reporting my surround. I cannot fight what I see with my own eyes, I have no wish to fight what I cannot fight. I have already surrended.

I do not think you understand. You misinterpret what I am doing here on this forum which is reporting my surround as I personally witness it through first hand account...So be it, misinterpretations happen all the time within the speaking animal...we're all guilty of being lost in translation.

If you were totally apathetic you would be sitting staring at a wall.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Walker wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:18 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:34 pm
Walker wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:20 pm I never thought of it as riddles and yet, to give you the benefit side of doubting your sincerity, since you think in terms of riddles then you should understand that a riddle simply self-protects a pearl that is never-the-less obvious when the eyes see, and the ears hear, and the mind thinks ... and so on, you know the rest or shall we say, so far the rest is predictable, is it not? Isn't there always, hope? Or, is hope nothing but fantasy to a relativist?
Still do not know what the fuck you are riddled with Walker, but hey ho.

As for a riddle simply self-protects a pearl ( your riddle) ...as in your defintion (pearl before pig) Do you not think that is an arrogant insult to pigs?

I have a pet pig, it's feels things, it squeals when it's in distress, it lives it's life with the same sense of self importance as myself.

Is that the riddle you are talking about? you know, the one who has eyes to see the suffering of others, the ears to hear the squealing of slaughtered or beaten animals and children... who is giving the hope mind to that knowledge...where's the attention to such matters?

Hope is for those who are going down with the titanic, not for those who just simply daydream on the goodship lollypop of riddles.

DAM wrote:As for a riddle simply self-protects a pearl ( your riddle) ...as in your defintion (pearl before pig) Do you not think that is an arrogant insult to pigs?
*What is your pig’s name, so that I may skirt around further nouns or verbs which may insult your personal sensibilities ... the skirting is itself an ahimsic journey set into motion with the intent of creating a transparent view of whatever philosophical topic is afoot, the transparency being achieved by not activating name-buttons that may trigger hostile, defensive energy.

And, what of the frog song heard only in a forest of one? At your request to try again, such as it was, the frog appeared and he did nothing but try in his own way for those who “discovered” him, but alas, the truly unique frog, the suis generis frog, would only sing for the one tree in the whole forest that had the karma to liberate him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHKaOgd6We8
*Bacon.