Religion is Man- Made

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Religion is Man- Made

Post by Dontaskme »

Belinda wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:35 pm
I find that I am not offended by swear words and images; I do recognise that some others are. I am sure people who swear on this forum have their own reasons for doing so, and I think that DAM's words are chosen to add emphasis to her opinions.
It does surprise me that ordinarily sophisticated adults are offended by harmless insults. It is not as if these injure your reputation,or livelihood, or social life
Hally fucking loo ya...a big thumbs up to intelligence. I knew it was lurking somehwere on this forum. 8) 👍

Spiritual people make me want to hurl. So I hurl...all over them, it's such fun to watch their reaction.

Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:33 pm
Walker wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:30 pm Image
Because I can, and there is nothing you can do about that.
I can tell you what everyone knows. The flapdoodle is the ostensible motive force. The true motive force is button pushing, a.k.a., what has been so eloquently explained by so many, so well.

What you must add to the calculus of your buttons is whether or not they are connected to an energy source other than thine own. Savvy, or must others continually, clearly, pound on the carapace? Hmmm?

Just look at what kids don't get to see these days.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkjsN-J27aU
Dontaskme

Re: a one-way ticket outta mortal coil-ville...

Post by Dontaskme »

henry quirk wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:56 pm 332AE912-FDA7-4090-8546-520C430A00DA.jpeg...for anyone brave enough to snatch it up.
Why am I not yet on your ignore list :? :x ...did you remember to forget me... :lol:

Oh that's right, you cannot forget me can you, you crave the attention, in a reaction from me, you just love having your little weenie stroked don't you. :twisted:

Intention comes after Attention. Just trying to re-educate those brave enough to snatch it up.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:52 pm I can tell you what everyone knows. The flapdoodle is the ostensible motive force. The true motive force is button pushing, a.k.a., what has been so eloquently explained by so many, so well.

What you must add to the calculus of your buttons is whether or not they are connected to an energy source other than thine own. Savvy, or must others continually, clearly, pound on the carapace? Hmmm?

Oh look...more riddles to solve, your on a roll now Walker.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:58 pm
Walker wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:52 pm I can tell you what everyone knows. The flapdoodle is the ostensible motive force. The true motive force is button pushing, a.k.a., what has been so eloquently explained by so many, so well.

Oh look...more riddles to solve, your on a roll now Walker.
I never thought of it as riddles and yet, to give you the benefit side of doubting your sincerity, since you think in terms of riddles then you should understand that a riddle simply self-protects a pearl that is never-the-less obvious when the eyes see, and the ears hear, and the mind thinks ... and so on, you know the rest or shall we say, so far the rest is predictable, is it not? Isn't there always, hope? Or, is hope nothing but fantasy to a relativist?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:20 pm I never thought of it as riddles and yet, to give you the benefit side of doubting your sincerity, since you think in terms of riddles then you should understand that a riddle simply self-protects a pearl that is never-the-less obvious when the eyes see, and the ears hear, and the mind thinks ... and so on, you know the rest or shall we say, so far the rest is predictable, is it not? Isn't there always, hope? Or, is hope nothing but fantasy to a relativist?
Still do not know what the fuck you are riddled with Walker, but hey ho.

As for a riddle simply self-protects a pearl ( your riddle) ...as in your defintion (pearl before pig) Do you not think that is an arrogant insult to pigs?

I have a pet pig, it's feels things, it squeals when it's in distress, it lives it's life with the same sense of self importance as myself.

Is that the riddle you are talking about? you know, the one who has eyes to see the suffering of others, the ears to hear the squealing of slaughtered or beaten animals and children... who is giving the hope mind to that knowledge...where's the attention to such matters?

Hope is for those who are going down with the titanic, not for those who just simply daydream on the goodship lollypop of riddles.

Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:51 pm The everyone else is stupid idea…in my opinion, just means I do not share their opinions.
So (as you imagine it) everyone else thinks what you imagine they think, and only your opinions are not stupid.

Are you in so much pain now, that you cannot perceive anything different from that -- as you have before?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:07 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:51 pm The everyone else is stupid idea…in my opinion, just means I do not share their opinions.
So (as you imagine it) everyone else thinks what you imagine they think, and only your opinions are not stupid.

Are you in so much pain that you cannot see anything different from that -- as you have before?
No idea what you are trying to say, but I'll hazzzzzzzard a guess.

No one thinks their own farts smell bad. However, a fart is a fart and other peoples farts stink. This is basic common knowledge. Me thinks you are looking at my comments through the wrong end of the telescope.

Sorry to hear you are in pain. How could you possibly know if I am in pain. You'd have to be me, and so this demands a spoiler alert: you are defo not me, the last time I looked anyway. :lol:

Why are you so dumb?

henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:56 pm Why am I not yet on your ignore list :?
Like I said way the hell up-thread...
henry quirk wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:23 pm as I like, I will oppose you and miseries like you. I have no interest in savin' your soul (that's between you and the Creator): but I will meet your garbage with truth at every turn. You're a bad person and you should be countered.

Or, mebbe, I'll just stick you in the penalty box along with age, the equally loony, and mick, the equally bad, (cuz, mebbe, you just aren't worth the trouble).

We'll see.
Obviously, I've decided to oppose you.

dimbulb
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

henry quirk wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:32 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:56 pm Why am I not yet on your ignore list :?
henry quirk wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:23 pm as I like, I will oppose you and miseries like you. I have no interest in savin' your soul (that's between you and the Creator): but I will meet your garbage with truth at every turn. You're a bad person and you should be countered.

Or, mebbe, I'll just stick you in the penalty box along with age, the equally loony, and mick, the equally bad, (cuz, mebbe, you just aren't worth the trouble).

We'll see.

dimbulb
How is it working out for you. This opposing game ? :roll: ?
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:43 pm

We'll see.

dimbulb
Pretty good. Virtually everyone in the thread stands against you.

That's success, baby.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

henry quirk wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:46 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:43 pm

dimbulb
Pretty good. Virtually everyone in the thread stands against you.

That's success, baby.
Everyone stands against me, huh...does that mean I'm a pillar of support ? Gosh, I'm honored, I'm must be the most successful one on this forum. :lol:
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:13 pm No one thinks their own farts smell bad. However, a fart is a fart and other peoples farts stink. This is basic common knowledge.
Evidently you live in a world where everything smells like a fart. It has nothing to do with basic common knowledge... it has to do with you and your current funky trip, which is apparently the only "truth" you are capable of perceiving at this time? Why are you being so dumb?
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:13 pm
Lacewing wrote: Are you in so much pain that you cannot see anything different from that -- as you have before?
Sorry to hear you are in pain. How could you possibly know if I am in pain. You'd have to be me, and so this demands a spoiler alert: you are defo not me, the last time I looked anyway. :lol:
I thought I saw you mention feeling pain? No?

Why are you lashing out at everyone like such an unnerved bitch? Do you blame everyone else for the horror you imagine life to be?
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

does that mean I'm a pillar of support ?

nah, just a target
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:53 pm
Evidently you live in a world where everything smells like a fart. It has nothing to do with basic common knowledge... it has to do with you and your current funky trip, which is the only truth you are capable of perceiving at this time. Why are you so dumb?
There's only Y( our) truths...aka opinions, we've all got them, much like A Holes, they all stink...did you forget to remember?

Lacewing wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:53 pmI thought I saw you mention feeling pain? No?
I did mention pain...yes...I hate the sensation of physical pain...don't you?

You then said to me...quote: ''Are you in so much pain''

I assumed it was your pain, because at the time it was written, I was not experiencing any physical pain, so no I was not in pain.

Lacewing wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:53 pmWhy are you lashing out at everyone like such an unnerved bitch? Do you blame everyone else for the horror you imagine life to be?
But life is a horror, that's all I've ever said, and I also think that people who deny life is a horror are horrible, is that a problem?