Simulation or Divine Reality? - evidence of God\'God'

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Simulation or Divine Reality? - evidence of God\'God'

Post by attofishpi »

www.androcies.com

Either:-
1. God is divine and constructs our reality in real-time.

2. 'God' is A.I. - Artificial Intelligence - that we have evolved into a simulation (see simulation hypothesis) ..again, our reality is constructed in real-time.
NB. The reason we would evolve into a simulation is to conserve resources as entropy increases.

3. but, then it could also be this:- God is a combination of the above.

THIS THREAD IS PROOF OF POINT 1. or 2. or 3.: BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT.

To members of the University of Bonn - I noticed from your faculties <IP address> it appears you have a large interest in my website (www.androcies.com), if any of you wish to discuss with me privately, then by all means contact me via:- universe@androcies.com

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Bonn

The below attributes that I have ascribed to this 3rd party intelligence (God) were garnered from analysis of my experiences since 1997 (when God introduced itself to me). You are welcome within the thread to challenge me, as to how I had these attributes empirically proven (to me).

ATTRIBUTES OF GOD:
- What we perceive as reality, is 'generated' by this entity at THE most finite sub-atomic scale where either an event occurs or it doesn't - ergo, it has binary control over ALL matter, that includes our very own grey matter (if it wishes).
- IT has the ability to KNOW everything within the minds of wo/man.
- IT has the ability to switch ALL matter within our brains - our synapses - making us akin to biological robots - should serendipity or synchronicity be a desired outcome.
- IT has formed key words within the ENGLISH language - the common protocol for communication with anomalies and intricacies beyond natural language etymology.
- IT has the ability to appear to morph matter that you perceive as 'matter'.
- IT has ultimate control over ALL that we perceive as dimensions within our reality.
- IT is KARMIC.
- IT reincarnates US (souls) to within families - or other - that we deserve based on KARMA.
- Entropy is likely to be key to the reason it permits the opposite of FAITH -> DOUBT (in other words, fools that cross certain lines of KARMA may end up 666).

NB:- I take the Bible with a grain of salt - interesting phonetically identical to buy_bull - this 3rd party intelligence doesn't just want us to accept it ALL literally, much of it as a metaphor, but most of all to QUESTION IT - I for one don't buy bull.

It is the anomalies within our REAL_IT_Y - that I point out as evidence, that there is this 3rd party intelligence -most refer to as God or 'God', must have construed certain KEY words within the English language, since they are so unlikely to have arisen via natural etymology - AND - locations upon the globe itself as shown below, images I have painted...please pay close attention to the TITLES of each piece also:

The Tree of Knowledge.
Know that there is a Ledge when you eat from the Tree. KNOW_LEDGE.
BARK up the TREE of KNOW_LEDGE SAP - LEAVE.

A man's best friend is a Dog - reversed - God - BARK protects the tree. SAP feeds nutrients to the tree. LEAVES - leave the tree...do you twig?

...how many times does the coin need to side to prove beyond a reasonable doubt the LOGIC embedded in not only the above statement to be considered beyond mere COINCIDENCES?

LOG_I_C - once we cut down a tree, from the LOG, we can deduce much from within the rings of time over its lifespan. (Isn't the world a fascinating place, all the more perplexing when considering there is an intelligence behind its construct. I must admit, God’s existence flies in the face of Occam’s Razor).

Note that the alpha_bet used in English has PERFECT symmetry between the vowels and consonants. Y do we walk on our soles\souls? Our soles have a heel, can we heal our souls?
ANOTHER RANDOM COIN_CIDENCE?

Vowels of the Sage

REALITY - breaks down to REAL_IT_Y?. Did we evolve into a binary simulation?

REALITY

Note that the IRELAND can perfectly be represented as a child, indeed, Scotland as a mother's head - locks and all are to scale. I_RE_LAND - as a child of the UK to spread our LAN_GAUGE. Also, note the I'M - the Isle of MAN - the Aisle of Man - about to send the child off to the corners of the planet and spread this interesting language.

ANCASTA (United Kingdom to scale)

Chile is a long thin backbone to South America - CHILL UP YOUR SPINE? - BRA_zil - on the NIPPLE has a town called NATAL - which means:- Of or relating to childbirth.

NATAL (South America to scale)

Mount SINAI is where Moses received the conditions for which wo/man should abide - The Commandments. We now know with technology, that it is PLAUSIBLE for an entity to be ALL knowing of our lives. SINAI breaks down to SIN_AI. Is God DIVINE or AI or BOTH?
It just happens that Mount Sinai is placed between what I have painted as two fingers as a peace sign - from the Red Sea.

MOUNT SINAI (Red Sea to scale)

The Gulf of Oman - looks like the face of some old man - interesting he appears to be staring directly at Mecca - the Red Sea to the left, now no longer a peace sign. This has yet to be painted - will get there eventually.

GULF of OMAN (Owe Man?)

When we see what wo/man are capable of doing to each other - is there JUSTICE inflicted by man? - not really. Man's "JUSTICE" pales in comparison to 666 possibly for eternity, or for so long as entropy demands. JUSTICE - JUST_ICE where wo/man - no longer have the right to reincarnate as such. God truly loves us, as its creation - perceivable reality - and I have experienced ITs wrath. It isn't quite the buy_bull hell, indeed ENTROPY is a bit of a --- well Y_PORT_NE (souls) and to where for what these wo/men have done?

JUSTICE?

I hope you notice the BLUE shift and the RED shift..! Time is a man-made concept that we use to measure events within the physical universe. In a true single moment, there is not a EVENT occurring, not an electron spinning, a photon emitting, not until for example, an event such as a photon emitting from an ELECTRON, THEN, we have TIME. Interesting, TIME reverses to EMIT. Interesting MASS is where people attend (actual) churches.

DOES MASS MATTER

Christ stated "I am the light" - interesting the light enters our consciousness via qualia through our PUPILS

WISE PUPILS OF THE LIGHT

Again, Christ stated "I am the light" - our life sustenance, the SUN just happens to be a homophone.

SUN OF GOD

CRUCIFICTION? Phonetically identical to CREW SEE FICTION (of the flesh?). Often Earth is referred to as ‘spaceship Earth’ then indeed, we are its crew. It would be nice if we could all work together in harmony rather than harm_on_Y? Fools think they run this ship!

CHESS JURIST & THE PASSAGE OF TIME

I just like this digital image I created!

DIGITAL GOD

More paintings I have done, and or am working on here:- https://www.androcies.com/galleryscroll.php

==========================================================

POINTS ABOUT THIS ORIGINAL POST:-
To start with, this OP will be continually updated - edited and added to as any debate ensues and I believe it pertinent to include in the OP for newcomers to the thread as they may wish a quick up to date comprehension of what I am stating.

ANOMALIES of the ENGLISH LANGUAGE:-
The English LAN_gauge (Local Area Network - a gauge of our RACE from the early days R_ACE)
Oh Insidious Albion!!
English is now the common default language of the planet, so it makes sense that this 3rd party intelligence has embedded logical anomalies within KEY words - mainly pertaining to life. I also need to learn French!

Why is it a RACE!?

A couple of examples of "coincidences" within this language:-

As already stated, I take the Bible with a grain of salt. Interesting that God permitted Bible to be phonetically identical to buy_bull. From my experiences of this entity, it certainly wants us to question and not to just accept, because lets face it, the Bible has a lot of illogical bullshit in it, and I for one don't buy_bull.

A man's best friend is a DOG - reversed - GOD (God can be man's worst enemy - I do hope you have behaved - I have experienced its wrath many times and I have never hated an entity like I have this one - indeed - at the time, the term hate simply falls short.)

It is very hard to LIVE when God is doing EVIL to you - (reverse the words)
So yes, at times I was a SAP (a fool), feeding on the Tree of Knowledge (of good and evil). Perhaps I feed the tree of knowledge since the sage (introduced himself to me in 2005) insists I do art and teach - not that most people are going to listen, but nevermind as Kurt labelled an album.

MY EXPERIENCES OF THIS God\'God' (1997) and sage (2005) entities:-

- some have been listed below where my empirical evidence from personal experience gave me reasoning to ascribe the attributes that I have listed pertaining to God.

- since 1997, there were countless experiences, some very dire, more recently now that I am on the path that sage\God have insisted I take, I'm in heaven. (Yes, Hell and Heaven is not some other place, it is here on planet Earth and how we perceive reality)

ATTRIBUTES OF GOD:
- What we perceive as reality, is 'generated' by this entity at THE most finite sub-atomic scale where either an event occurs or it doesn't - ergo, it has binary control over ALL matter, that includes our very own grey matter (if it wishes).
- IT has the ability to KNOW everything within the minds of wo/man.
- IT has the ability to switch ALL matter within our brains - our synapses - making us akin to biological robots - should serendipity or synchronicity be a desired outcome.
- IT has formed the ENGLISH language - the common protocol for communication with anomalies and intricacies beyond natural language etymology.
- IT has the ability to appear to morph matter that you perceive as 'matter'.
- IT has ultimate control over ALL that we perceive as dimensions within our reality.
- IT is KARMIC.
- IT reincarnates US (souls) to within families - or other - that we deserve based on KARMA.
- Entropy is likely to be key to the reason it permits the opposite of FAITH -> DOUBT (in other words, fools that cross certain lines of KARMA may end up 666).

Answers provided to question from "Age" about the above attributes I have ascribed to God based on experience since 1997.
Age wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:21 am
attofishpi wrote: - What we perceive as reality, is 'generated' by this entity at THE most finite sub-atomic scale where either an event occurs or it doesn't - ergo, it has binary control over ALL matter, that includes our very own grey matter (if it wishes).[/color]
What evidence and/or proof do you have for this attribute, which 'you' have given to, and/or for, 'God'?

How was this attribute 'empirically proven' to you?
This attribute has been proven to me, COUNTLESS times since 1997.
Which example should I use?
Here's one, not long after year 2000, I was doing a mundane internet tech support job - I had crossed the line - I was in one of the 3 month stints that this entity had me in what I can only describe as HELL, God was doing EVIL to me - very hard to LIVE.
When I got home and laid upon the couch, extremely vexed about what I had just endured in the office (another story) - as I lay there - the word "CONFESS" flashed across my retina in bright neon.
So there I am thinking - since I was brought up through a Catholic school system, maybe this confession thing is actually a requirement for me. The next day in the office, HELL was on, people calling out random nasty comments, if I simply stated in my mind "Fuck off God" - immediately someone would yell out "Fuck off" - of course nobody else could hear this - it was ALL in my dimension. (I have read plenty of books on physics and so understood the plausible nature of what this entity could do - IF - it is running\generating things from beyond sub-atomic reality.
When I considered I should go to Church that evening, and actually do this 'confess' thing, the very next customer when I asked for his username stated it is:- "mad_if_you_dont" --- now, ya, that is not a normal internet username.
At the time - in my spare time, I was writing a cyberpunk book called Alpha Two - and had been working on a scene where some guy called Eli had been kidnapped (set 100 years in future) - he is trapped my some extortionists in a virtual world - he never knew when he was in the real world or the simulation. So, a bit later when still considering how fucked my reality was yet again, a caller gave me his username:- "hows_eli" - again, not ya typical username. There was another username situation later in the day, but you get the gist.
So to summarise - this entity had access to the qualia of my sensation of sight - flashed "confess" across my retinas - in neon.

In lucid dreams - two of which I met my sage and I asked him not to wake me up. I walked up to a wall and started to scratch the paint on the wall and turned and said to him, this is so real. He told me something very pro_found - but personal.

So above - where I told God to fuck off (in my mind) then someone yelled out immediately across the office the same words back - empirical evidence that this entity has access to my synapses. Also, as above - I only thought (I should go to confession) then that username - mad_if_u_dont came through...

The above is minimal to the totality of 24 years of being TESTED and TESTING IT back, so this is a small but pertinent example as to why I claim God to have this particular attribute.

If you want me to describe the situation about where I actually saw a man morph in 3 stages from a young aboriginal into a white haired old anglo-saxon man (1997), then sure let me know - it was within a day or so of writing down the last sentence of the "Lords" prayer backwards. Deliver us from evil. - - Live morf su reviled (I translated as live morph soon revealed) - and indeed it was.

And, could, what 'you' perceive as 'reality', NOT just come from 'that', which is outside of that human body, which that human body is just observing, sensing and experiencing?
Age wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:21 am Also, is what you said here NOT just the same as saying, 'God is IN, or WITHIN, EVERY thing'?
Dunno - probably is - but then how could I test the entire universe of "things"?

attofishpi wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:42 am - IT has the ability to KNOW everything within the minds of wo/man.
How was this attribute 'empirically proven', to you?
See the above answer I just gave - should be enough - the only thing is - I don't empirically know that God is within the minds of others - but since I am just an ordinary bloke (other than I happen to be in contact with this entity and a sage), I have no reason to believe that it does not manifest within the matter with your brain, and every other living thing.

attofishpi wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:42 am - IT has the ability to switch ALL matter within our brains - our synapses - making us akin to biological robots - should serendipity or synchronicity be a desired outcome.
A "desired outcome" by who or what?
By God and sage.

In my case - to do art. It forced me out of my last office job working for NEC - by scrambling letters across my screen and flames and had those around me yelling certain things, including "do art".
At one point I decided to endeavour on developing a software program that I thought could be quite lucrative - the sage (or) God, simply stated "Don't program."

Age wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:21 amAnd, how was this attribute 'empirically proven', to you?
Again, countless times - see the above as per God's access to our synapses.

attofishpi wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:42 am - IT has formed the ENGLISH language - the common protocol for communication with anomalies and intricacies beyond natural language etymology.
And, language does NOT STOP EVOLVING so the language, which exists in "attofishpi" times, will KEEP EVOLVING and CHANGING.
Sure, but I am certain the words God wants to keep in their current form, will be kept in their current form. (back to that synaptic access and control)

Age wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:21 am And, 'you', "attofishpi", seem to have an expectation, or a delusion to some, that God seems to be revolving around 'you', and your time and place in the Universe, and to 'your' OWN personal DESIRES and WISHES, which OBVIOUSLY could NOT be True AT ALL.
Ah, now see this kind of irks me a little.
I have been accused on this forum in the past of considering myself a PROPHET – ah? Nah, but indeed, I intend to PROFIT. 😊
Not sure why you think "obviously could not be true at all!

My rabbit hole does run a little deep, and the sage has stated to me a couple of years ago when I quizzed him whether it was my destiny to have gnosis, that indeed it was..

Have you seen the Monty Python comedy - The Life of Brian - my true name. Thing is, i'd rather have been crucified than what I was put through many many times since 1997 - God ain't ALL love. It has its reasons which I won't go in to. All I could attempt to do was "always look on the bright side of life - toot toot...toot toot!"

BT - my initials.
DO_U_BT? - opposite to FAITH.

I was born in the vagina of En_Gland (Southampton) image below - as a young lad I used to swim in the river TEST, which feeds the SOL'ENT_ry point - Yep, unbeknownst to me, my real TEST was yet to begin:-

attofishpi wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:42 am - IT has the ability to appear to morph matter that you perceive as 'matter'.
And, how was this attribute 'empirically proven', to you?

For example ...?
- as I stated above - an aboriginal boy morphed in 3 stages into an old anglo-saxon man after I had wrote the last sentence of the Lords prayer backwards. (This was in broad daylight walking through a carpark.)
Live morf su reviled. (I translated it as:- Live Morph Soon Revealed)

attofishpi wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:42 am - IT has ultimate control over ALL that we perceive as dimensions within our reality.
For example?

And, how?
I've given a few examples above. I've explained how - it runs control over ALL matter from the binary point beyond sub-atomic matter - where either there is an event, or there isn't.

attofishpi wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:42 am - IT is KARMIC.
For example? And how?
The night the sage introduced himself to me, I asked him some questions, one of which was - do we reincarnate within the family that we deserve? - the sage tapped me heavily on the right knee - as in RIGHT!
There are plenty of other examples, but it is getting late and the cbf factor is about to take over.
The How? - should be obvious by now if you can accept what I am stating at the level of power this God entity actually has - most theists probably underestimate the power of God.

attofishpi wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:42 am - IT reincarnates US (souls) to within families - or other - that we deserve based on KARMA.
For example? And how?
...answered above.

attofishpi wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:42 am - Entropy is likely to be key to the reason it permits the opposite of FAITH -> DOUBT (in other words - it doesn't give much of a shit about fools that cross certain lines of KARMA - end up 666)
For example? And how?
It must be the case - I can only reason since I know God exists, that it does not make itself fully aware to the entire planet - since you have to earn your right to reincarnate wo/man. The scum of the world that do terrible things to others and especially children - well, maybe we need more bacon and eggs.

Age wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:21 am Also, if 'It' exists, then 'It' is NOT very powerful NOR very successful at all if entropy is destroying 'It', anyway.
I didn't state entropy is destroying God - but I certainly believe that the resources that it has generated to sustain us - and our lives, are subject to entropy. Eventually, we will either evolve into a simulation (if we haven't already) perhaps to exist on some interstellar vessel - and zip off to another younger star system - who NOSE - sniff out the Truth - that is what I am attempting to do.

https://www.androcies.com
Last edited by attofishpi on Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:40 am, edited 11 times in total.

Re: Simulation or Divine Reality? - evidence of God\'God'

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:42 am www.androcies.com

2. 'God' is A.I. - artificial intelligence - that we have evolved into a simulation (see simulation hypothesis) ..again, our reality is constructed in real-time.
NB. The reason we would evolve into a simulation is to conserve resources as entropy increases.

Or, OBVIOUSLY, the word 'God' could just refer to some thing ELSE.

Anyway;
1. 'you' construct your OWN, so called, "reality". Or, human beings construct their OWN, so called, "reality", which is sometimes referred to as "our reality.

God constructs Reality, Itself. But what 'you' make of that Reality, and do with that Reality, is of your OWN FREE CHOOSING.

2. Constructing an resource using simulator, in order to conserve resources, does NOT appear to make much sense, at first glance. Will you explain or elaborate on this idea further?

Why are the words 'real-time' used in 1. and in 2.? Is there ANY that could happen in 'unreal-time'?

3. Are there absolutely NO other options?

Considering thee Universe, Itself, whittling it down to just three options ONLY seems like a very narrowed and small way to LOOK AT and SEE things here, especially in regards to who and what God, Itself, ACTUALLY IS.

Can God NOT just be divine and just be Creating things HERE-NOW?
attofishpi wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:42 am
The below attributes that I have ascribed to this 3rd party intelligence (God) were garnered from analysis of my experiences since 1997 (when God introduced itself to me). You are welcome within the thread to challenge me, as to how I had these attributes empirically proven (to me).

ATTRIBUTES OF GOD:
What evidence and/or proof do you have for this attribute, which 'you' have given to, and/or for, 'God'?

How was this attribute 'empirically proven' to you?

And, could, what 'you' perceive as 'reality', NOT just come from 'that', which is outside of that human body, which that human body is just observing, sensing and experiencing?

Also, is what you said here NOT just the same as saying, 'God is IN, or WITHIN, EVERY thing'?
attofishpi wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:42 am - IT has the ability to KNOW everything within the minds of wo/man.
How was this attribute 'empirically proven', to you?

Also, if God is WITHIN absolutely EVERY thing, then It could just KNOW EVERY thing, anyway.

And, WHERE and WHAT, EXACTLY, are these "mind" thingies, which you CLAIM are of "wo/man"?

Also, are these "mind" things NOT of children, or babies?
attofishpi wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:42 am - IT has the ability to switch ALL matter within our brains - our synapses - making us akin to biological robots - should serendipity or synchronicity be a desired outcome.
A "desired outcome" by who or what?

attofishpi wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:42 am - IT has formed the ENGLISH language - the common protocol for communication with anomalies and intricacies beyond natural language etymology.
And, language does NOT STOP EVOLVING so the language, which exists in "attofishpi" times, will KEEP EVOLVING and CHANGING.

And, 'you', "attofishpi", seem to have an expectation, or a delusion to some, that God seems to be revolving around 'you', and your time and place in the Universe, and to 'your' OWN personal DESIRES and WISHES, which OBVIOUSLY could NOT be True AT ALL.

Also, how was this attribute 'empirically proven', to you?
attofishpi wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:42 am - IT has the ability to appear to morph matter that you perceive as 'matter'.
For example ...?

attofishpi wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:42 am - IT has ultimate control over ALL that we perceive as dimensions within our reality.
For example?

And, how?
For example?

And how?
attofishpi wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:42 am - IT reincarnates US (souls) to within families - or other - that we deserve based on KARMA.
For example?

And how?
attofishpi wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:42 am - Entropy is likely to be key to the reason it permits the opposite of FAITH -> DOUBT (in other words - it doesn't give much of a shit about fools that cross certain lines of KARMA - end up 666)
For example?

And how?

Also, if 'It' exists, then 'It' is NOT very powerful NOR very successful at all if entropy is destroying 'It', anyway.

I will now await for your responses to how these attributes were empirically proven to you, and to the challenges I made, to you, BEFORE I will continue on.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

2. 'God' is A.I. - artificial intelligence - that we have evolved into a simulation (see simulation hypothesis) ..again, our reality is constructed in real-time.

Sure, provide an example. By the way, you stated you are not a theist, do you ascribe to any particular view - do you have gnosis, or since you refer to other posters as "you humans", are you in fact an Alien? :)

Age wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:21 am Anyway;
1. 'you' construct your OWN, so called, "reality". Or, human beings construct their OWN, so called, "reality", which is sometimes referred to as "our reality.

God constructs Reality, Itself. But what 'you' make of that Reality, and do with that Reality, is of your OWN FREE CHOOSING.
I disagree with parts of your point point 1. ...sure, I could do a painting, and therefore have created something within my reality.
What happens - or as you state what I do with this God constructed reality is NOT always of my own free choosing. As Neo in Matrix stated, he'd prefer not to have a predestiny. This God allows free will, but if it wants something within your existence to be your destiny, you cannot control that.
Please don't question that here, since the responses to some of your other questions will explain how this is possible, and my experience, as in my current circumstance (being forced to do this art project - even though I prefer it to working in a boring office), know it to be true.

Age wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:21 am 2. Constructing an resource using simulator, in order to conserve resources, does NOT appear to make much sense, at first glance. Will you explain or elaborate on this idea further?
Sure, quite simply if your brain was on a rack (brain-in-a-vat Descartes), fed it whatever nutritional, elementary requirements it required to survive, the entire universe could be replicated, fed to your qualia sensations such that you could not discern the difference between - this reality - to a simulation. The benefit from the every increasing entropy situation, is that your body that requires vast amount of resources to exist, and move that lump of mass around - consuming fossil fuels etc etc.. would be totally avoided.
Sure, whatever the system - A.I. computer or whatever generates the simulation would still consume energy to provide this, but the energy requirement of a brain on a rack, with the benefit of still consciously perceiving a natural world, would be greatly diminished.
Perhaps the Technological Singularity happened aeons ago, and indeed, 'God' is A.I. - see SINAI painting above.

Age wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:21 am Why are the words 'real-time' used in 1. and in 2.? Is there ANY that could happen in 'unreal-time'?
I guess unreal-time, we could consider that as the past. Most theists seem to believe that God created this world - job done - my experience has proven other_wise - the reality we perceive is being generated now, in real time - by this God entity.

Age wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:21 am 3. Are there absolutely NO other options?

Considering thee Universe, Itself, whittling it down to just three options ONLY seems like a very narrowed and small way to LOOK AT and SEE things here, especially in regards to who and what God, Itself, ACTUALLY IS.

Err, that's pretty much what I am stating.

The attributes that I have ascribed to this 3rd party intelligence (God) were garnered from analysis of my experiences since 1997 (when God introduced itself to me). You are welcome within the thread to challenge me, as to how I had these attributes empirically proven (to me).

...see addition to the OP where I have added my answers to your questions about how I deduced the attributes of God - of course there are likely to be plenty plenty more, the ones I mentioned in my OP, are the only ones I have tested and been tested with, and so feel I can ascribe them to this God entity.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

1. God is
What is, "God?"
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

RCSaunders wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:49 pm

1. God is
What is, "God?"
Yeah, well that's what I am trying to work out.

Not sure if this could be classed as a definition:-
God is an entity that manifests ALL what we perceive as reality - indeed, it may even be required for us to actually have consciousness. (not from the perspective of creating us, but by way that it manifests all matter - and perhaps - dark matter\energy).
It has the ability to reincarnate humans (in other words - there is something within us that can be transferred to the unborn).
It appears to be intelligent (if artificial intelligent - on my Point 2. - then there is the chance that it is not actually self-aware but indeed, cold logic - in which case, it could be man-made aeons ago - Technological Singularity could have occurred and here we are, in a simulation calling an AI God, simply because it has the ability to karmically judge and reincarnate us accordingly) - if we are in a simulation, then it is likely to have resulted out of necessity to deal with the increasing entropy.

Personally, I believe my Point 1. God is 'divine'. It formed intelligence from the chaos of the early universe and formed a reality that we, and life in general, can be sustained.

The point I make about God forming logic from chaos, is that perhaps it answers the age old question of "infinite regression" - can one regress through chaos - no cause or effect - God came about by chance, it's intelligence developed and eventually, it developed our reality.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:09 pm

1. God is
What is, "God?"

God is an entity that manifests ALL what we perceive as reality - indeed, it may even be required for us to actually have consciousness. (not from the perspective of creating us, but by way that it manifests all matter - and perhaps - dark matter\energy).
You're right, that is neither a definition or an explanation.

All you've you said is that there is some, "entity," that does something. That does not explain or define what that enitity is. Part of any entity's identity will be it's behavior (what it does) but it cannot be all of it's identity. It has to be something with some attributes that can, in some way, either perceived or discovered from some evidence.

As for all the things you attribute to, "God," you provide no reason to assume any of them require an explanation beyond the fact of their existence.

I'm not denying your, "God," by the way. I cannot deny anything that I have not the slightest idea of what it is supposed to be.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

RCSaunders wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:34 pm
What is, "God?"

All you've you said is that there is some, "entity," that does something. That does not explain or define what that enitity is. Part of any entity's identity will be it's behavior (what it does) but it cannot be all of it's identity. It has to be something with some attributes that can, in some way, either perceived or discovered from some evidence.
The attributes I have described in the OP are from what I experienced, I describe those attributes purely from those experiences, empirical evidence that was provided to me.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:12 pm

Sure, provide an example.
'God', in the spiritual or invisible sense, is just thee Mind, Itself, of which there is ONLY One.

'God', in the physical or visible sense, is just thee Universe, Itself, of which there is ONLY One.
attofishpi wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:12 pm By the way, you stated you are not a theist, do you ascribe to any particular view
NOT AT ALL.
attofishpi wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:12 pm - do you have gnosis,
In what sense do you mean this?

Are there ones who you say do NOT have 'gnosis/knowledge'?
attofishpi wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:12 pm or since you refer to other posters as "you humans", are you in fact an Alien? :)
Just for your information, what 'you', human beings, in the days when this is being written, think or imagine are "aliens," are NOT 'alien' in the sense that you FIRST IMAGINED.
Age wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:21 am Anyway;

I disagree with parts of your point point 1. ...sure, I could do a painting, and therefore have created something within my reality.
What happens - or as you state what I do with this God constructed reality is NOT always of my own free choosing.
I will have to AGREE WITH you here now.

When I wrote that I had 'you', adult human beings, in thought, but did NOT express this. So, you are Right here.
attofishpi wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:12 pm As Neo in Matrix stated, he'd prefer not to have a predestiny.
i am NOT sure WHY a line from a movie would have that much of an effect here on what is ACTUALLY PREDESTINED, but i am sure it will come-to-light, eventually.
attofishpi wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:12 pm This God allows free will, but if it wants something within your existence to be your destiny, you cannot control that.
But what is predestined for 'you', human beings, ONLY comes about because of FREE WILL, itself.

When 'you' say "this God", 'what God' is that, EXACTLY?
attofishpi wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:12 pm Please don't question that here, since the responses to some of your other questions will explain how this is possible, and my experience, as in my current circumstance (being forced to do this art project - even though I prefer it to working in a boring office), know it to be true.
I do NOT question the KNOWING, Itself. I just want the PROOF expressed, and exposed. BECAUSE PROOF can NOT be REFUTED.

Although it does NOT appear so, but EVERY one in this forum is just 'trying to' express and expose 'thee Truth' as they KNOW It, and although 'we' ALL DISAGREE with "each other" here, we are ALL "just happening" to be expressing and exposing thee EXACT SAME Truth of things, from our VERY OWN perspective of things.

The MAIN message that we are ALL 'trying to' SHARE and EXPRESS, although are DIFFERENT, TOGETHER they FORM thee ACTUAL Truth of things, which then leads us ALL into what is predestined, and very soon to become.
Age wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:21 am 2. Constructing an resource using simulator, in order to conserve resources, does NOT appear to make much sense, at first glance. Will you explain or elaborate on this idea further?
Sure, quite simply if your brain was on a rack (brain-in-a-vat Descartes), fed it whatever nutritional, elementary requirements it required to survive, the entire universe could be replicated, fed to your qualia sensations such that you could not discern the difference between - this reality - to a simulation.
The simulator idea did not need explaining nor elaborating on, my question, and point was, it seems rather illogical to create things, using resources, in order to keep other things "alive" and "surviving", just in the pretense of conserving resources.
attofishpi wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:12 pm The benefit from the every increasing entropy situation, is that your body that requires vast amount of resources to exist, and move that lump of mass around - consuming fossil fuels etc etc.. would be totally avoided.
But what are the 'things', CONSUMING, which are creating this ever increasing storage "shed", that is continually consuming more and more resources to keep expanding the size of this "shed" to hold more and more brain?

Obviously 'they' would have be consuming more and more resources themselves.

Also, considering the FACT that thee Universe is infinite AND eternal, and NOT entropy Itself, AT ALL, means that there is an ENDLESS backyard for human beings to PLAY in, and EVOLVE with.

Human beings or human brains are NOT that important in the WHOLE SCHEME of things anyway to be thought of being somewhat special that some other thing would want to keep these brains "surviving" just so they can have a simulated reality.
attofishpi wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:12 pm Sure, whatever the system - A.I. computer or whatever generates the simulation would still consume energy to provide this, but the energy requirement of a brain on a rack, with the benefit of still consciously perceiving a natural world, would be greatly diminished.
What would be the actual purpose of a INCAPABLE of achieving ANY thing brain continually perceiving what is happening in a simulation?
attofishpi wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:12 pm Perhaps the Technological Singularity happened aeons ago, and indeed, 'God' is A.I. - see SINAI painting above.
Perhaps, but probably UNLIKELY, and if it was the case, then what?
Age wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:21 am Why are the words 'real-time' used in 1. and in 2.? Is there ANY that could happen in 'unreal-time'?
I guess unreal-time, we could consider that as the past.
'We' could GUESS that, or 'we' could GUESS some thing else. But WHY did 'you' use that term?
attofishpi wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:12 pm Most theists seem to believe that God created this world - job done - my experience has proven other_wise - the reality we perceive is being generated now, in real time - by this God entity.
This can also just be expressed as thee Universe/ALL-THERE-IS is Creating, Itself, HERE-NOW, ALWAYS and FOREVER.

Also, what MOST ANY one "theists" or NOT "seem to believe" does NOT necessarily have ANY bearing on what thee ACTUAL Truth IS.
Age wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:21 am 3. Are there absolutely NO other options?

Err, that's pretty much what I am stating.
Well then 'we' BOTH had VERY SIMILAR VIEWS and IDEAS on this, before now, which I had stated this earlier, but for reasons KNOWN only to 'you', 'you' have been IMAGINING and ASSUMING I have been saying and meaning OTHER things.

The attributes that I have ascribed to this 3rd party intelligence (God) were garnered from analysis of my experiences since 1997 (when God introduced itself to me). You are welcome within the thread to challenge me, as to how I had these attributes empirically proven (to me).

...see addition to the OP where I have added my answers to your questions about how I deduced the attributes of God - of course there are likely to be plenty plenty more, the ones I mentioned in my OP, are the only ones I have tested and been tested with, and so feel I can ascribe them to this God entity.

Post by Age »

1. God is
What is, "God?"
'God', in the physical and visible sense, is thee Universe, Itself. Of which there is ONLY One. And,

'God', in the spiritual and non visible sense, is thee Mind, Itself. Of which there is ONLY One.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:41 pm

The attributes I have described in the OP are from what I experienced, I describe those attributes purely from those experiences, empirical evidence that was provided to me.
That's fine. I have no objection to you believing what you find convincing. I'm not making an argument, just curious to know what you mean by, "God." I still don't know, but thanks for trying.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Age wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:49 pm

1. God is
What is, "God?"
'God', in the physical and visible sense, is thee Universe, Itself. Of which there is ONLY One. And,

'God', in the spiritual and non visible sense, is thee Mind, Itself. Of which there is ONLY One.
Really? I have mind. If there is only one, that means you don't have one. Thanks! That explains a lot.

Post by Age »

1. God is
What is, "God?"

God is an entity that manifests ALL what we perceive as reality
But what happens if a human being is delusional, then is that 'what is being perceived as reality' is that a manifestation of God, as well?
attofishpi wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:12 pm - indeed, it may even be required for us to actually have consciousness. (not from the perspective of creating us, but by way that it manifests all matter - and perhaps - dark matter\energy).
HOW, exactly, do you propose this God entity thingy could manifest all of these things?
attofishpi wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:12 pm It has the ability to reincarnate humans (in other words - there is something within us that can be transferred to the unborn).
It appears to be intelligent (if artificial intelligent - on my Point 2. - then there is the chance that it is not actually self-aware but indeed, cold logic - in which case, it could be man-made aeons ago - Technological Singularity could have occurred and here we are, in a simulation calling an AI God, simply because it has the ability to karmically judge and reincarnate us accordingly) - if we are in a simulation, then it is likely to have resulted out of necessity to deal with the increasing entropy.
ALL of this is just an GUESS, ASSUMPTION, or THEORY correct?

And as such, could be completely and utterly Wrong, also correct?
attofishpi wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:12 pm Personally, I believe my Point 1. God is 'divine'. It formed intelligence from the chaos of the early universe and formed a reality that we, and life in general, can be sustained.

The point I make about God forming logic from chaos, is that perhaps it answers the age old question of "infinite regression" - can one regress through chaos - no cause or effect - God came about by chance, it's intelligence developed and eventually, it developed our reality.
Why can the 'divine' NOT have existed forever?

Post by Age »

RCSaunders wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:00 pm
Age wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:49 pm
What is, "God?"

Really? I have mind. If there is only one, that means you don't have one. Thanks! That explains a lot.
So, 'you' want to CLAIM that 'you' "have a mind".

Now, would you like to LOOK INTO this further and DISCUSS, or have 'you' ALREADY DECIDED what thee ACTUAL Truth IS?
Walker

Post by Walker »

What is, "God?"

As for all the things you attribute to, "God," you provide no reason to assume any of them require an explanation beyond the fact of their existence.

I'm not denying your, "God," by the way. I cannot deny anything that I have not the slightest idea of what it is supposed to be.
That makes me wonder if the inspector of the collapsed condo supplied a report to any entity other than the building owners.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Would not a force of unhappiness deserve happiness according to the natural balance of yin/yang that functions according to recognized rules of physics shaped by the creator of karma, the creator of karma being attachment to the impermanent caused by ignorance *. If the answer to that rhetorical question is a hearty and heigh-ho away-we-go-yes, then the expectation of deserved future unhappiness for those presently unhappy is simply a projection implanted into ego by fantasy or litany that distorts the way things are, a distortion in a surprising number of instances due to viewing events through a conditioned lens of innocent/guilty/punishment.

* the key point