Simulation or Divine Reality? - evidence of God\'God'

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: Simulation or Divine Reality? - evidence of God\'God'

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:46 am
attofishpi wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:49 pm
Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:45 pm 11 times you have edited your opening post here, "attofishpi", and again once more today.

But because my memory is not that good that I can remember every word you wrote down there over a year ago and so recognize what you have changed there, would you like to share with us what you changed exactly?
To be honest I can't remember..it would have been a minor correction AND it still needs loads more.

Is this a problem for you, is it causing an uncontrolled ripple in the fabric of the space-time continuum?
NO.

But by CHANGING the ACTUAL words that I responded to, then affects the accuracy of the words that I have used there.
..but that ain't happening, is it? :wink:

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:42 am
attofishpi wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:49 pm

To be honest I can't remember..it would have been a minor correction AND it still needs loads more.

Is this a problem for you, is it causing an uncontrolled ripple in the fabric of the space-time continuum?
NO.

But by CHANGING the ACTUAL words that I responded to, then affects the accuracy of the words that I have used there.
NO one would KNOW, for sure, BECAUSE 'you' will NOT inform us of YOUR CHANGES.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:53 am
attofishpi wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:42 am

NO.

NO one would KNOW, for sure, BECAUSE 'you' will NOT inform us of YOUR CHANGES.
I just remembered what I corrected. There was a bunch of text that was bold ['b'] that shouldn't have been - I had missed the --> ['/b']
dattaswami

Post by dattaswami »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:42 am www.androcies.com

Either:-
1. God is divine and constructs our reality in real-time.

2. 'God' is A.I. - Artificial Intelligence - that we have evolved into a simulation (see simulation hypothesis) ..again, our reality is constructed in real-time.
NB. The reason we would evolve into a simulation is to conserve resources as entropy increases.

3. but, then it could also be this:- God is a combination of the above.

THIS THREAD IS PROOF OF POINT 1. or 2. or 3.: BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT.

at is what I am attempting to do.

==========================================================
https://www.androcies.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFfp4ZeQ9YM
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

-
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

The jury's still out on this one, eh? Dogs or dogs 'n' cats? It's not an easy question to answer. An intriguing scenario would be if all this ain't a simulation. The same for the exact opposite too I suppose. How cute?
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Following a certain member's lead I'd say we've, with a dexterity that would put all painters to shame, painted ourselves into a corner! Not ta worry lads! It's your corner! :mrgreen:
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

ATTRIBUTES OF GOD:
1. What we perceive as reality, is 'generated' by this entity at THE most finite sub-atomic scale where either an event occurs or it doesn't - ergo, it has binary control over ALL matter, that includes our very own grey matter (if it wishes).
This of course would extend into alternate experiences.
2. IT has the ability to KNOW everything within the minds of wo/man.
Briefly explain how this achieved.
3. IT has the ability to switch ALL matter within our brains - our synapses - making us akin to biological robots - should serendipity or synchronicity be a desired outcome.
Expand on this by way of explaining.
4. IT has formed key words within the ENGLISH language - the common protocol for communication with anomalies and intricacies beyond natural language etymology.
What then is the cause of "natural language etymology"?
5. IT has the ability to appear to morph matter that you perceive as 'matter'.
3. covers this already.
6. IT has ultimate control over ALL that we perceive as dimensions within our reality.
1. covers this already.
7. IT is KARMIC.
Expand on this idea.
8. IT reincarnates US (souls) to within families - or other - that we deserve based on KARMA.
It appears this is connected to 7.
9. Entropy is likely to be key to the reason it permits the opposite of FAITH -> DOUBT (in other words, fools that cross certain lines of KARMA may end up 666).
What does this mean and why is it an "attribute"?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

VVilliam wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:45 pm
ATTRIBUTES OF GOD:
1. What we perceive as reality, is 'generated' by this entity at THE most finite sub-atomic scale where either an event occurs or it doesn't - ergo, it has binary control over ALL matter, that includes our very own grey matter (if it wishes).
This of course would extend into alternate experiences.
3. IT has the ability to switch ALL matter within our brains - our synapses - making us akin to biological robots - should serendipity or synchronicity be a desired outcome.
4. IT has formed key words within the ENGLISH language - the common protocol for communication with anomalies and intricacies beyond natural language etymology.
3. covers this already.
6. IT has ultimate control over ALL that we perceive as dimensions within our reality.
1. covers this already.
7. IT is KARMIC.
Expand on this idea.
8. IT reincarnates US (souls) to within families - or other - that we deserve based on KARMA.
It appears this is connected to 7.
9. Entropy is likely to be key to the reason it permits the opposite of FAITH -> DOUBT (in other words, fools that cross certain lines of KARMA may end up 666).
All the answers to the above you should find at the bottom section of the OP where I have pasted Age questioning me as to how I came to conclude each attribute of God.
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:42 am
All the answers to the above you should find at the bottom section of the OP where I have pasted Age questioning me as to how I came to conclude each attribute of God.
As you may be able to appreciate, the OP is heavy with information and as such, there is a lot to plow through. I was hoping to get a more succinct summary of your position, so I could ascertain your position from my position (rather than your position from ages position)

So I think it would be far quicker if you would simply answer my questions - if you would like me to understand your position in relation to my own, that some kind of discussion might be achieved between us.

ATTRIBUTES OF GOD:
This of course would extend into alternate experiences. Do you agree or not?
3. covers this already. Do you agree?
1. covers this already. do you agree?
7. IT is KARMIC.
Expand on this idea.
It appears this is connected to 7. Do you agree?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

VVilliam wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:53 pm
As you may be able to appreciate, the OP is heavy with information and as such, there is a lot to plow through. I was hoping to get a more succinct summary of your position, so I could ascertain your position from my position (rather than your position from ages position)

So I think it would be far quicker if you would simply answer my questions - if you would like me to understand your position in relation to my own, that some kind of discussion might be achieved between us.
Well, I admit the OP does not have the answers to your more specific questioning, so alas I'll give it a shot.

VVilliam wrote:
atto wrote: ATTRIBUTES OF GOD:
This of course would extend into alternate experiences. Do you agree or not?
Of course. We all have alternate experiences of the divine, some (atheists) get none. We also have alternate experiences even when dreaming. I've had loads of "lucid" dreams and one very recently. As soon as I am aware that I am within a dream i tell sage\God system "Don't wake me up!" I then am amazed at how "real" the dream reality that the God system is providing via the point 1. above access to our grey matter. One time I was in a market and had no shoes or socks on and was jumping up and down looking at my feet and saying "wow, this is so real!" another time I walked up to a wall and started scratching the paint on it - again, stating this is so real.
This leaves one to reflect on that actual nature of "real" reality - is it just another more extensive lucid dream?

VVilliam wrote:
atto wrote:2. IT has the ability to KNOW everything within the minds of wo/man.
Well point 1 above should answer that. God manifests ALL matter.

VVilliam wrote:
atto wrote:3. IT has the ability to switch ALL matter within our brains - our synapses - making us akin to biological robots - should serendipity or synchronicity be a desired outcome.
I am not sure what needs explaining. If an entity manifests all matter within our brains, it can will us to do anything if it wishes to. That is to say, it can switch our synapses and condition our emotions to do whatever it wishes - and all the time we think it is our own will\emotions - we wouldn't know the difference. Take serendipity, God may wish one to me a future love partner so needs to bring two 'souls' together at a point in time, IT can do this with the power over our brain matter.

VVilliam wrote:
atto wrote:4. IT has formed key words within the ENGLISH language - the common protocol for communication with anomalies and intricacies beyond natural language etymology.
The answer is in the question. Etymology, the evolution of words via derivation accounted for chronologically delineating their spread from one language to another NATURALLY changing in form and meaning.
So when I state natural language etymology, I mean where things to do with language are not willed by God.

VVilliam wrote:
atto wrote:5. IT has the ability to appear to morph matter that you perceive as 'matter'.
3. covers this already. Do you agree?
Yes, 3 and 1 cover it.

VVilliam wrote:
atto wrote:6. IT has ultimate control over ALL that we perceive as dimensions within our reality.
1. covers this already. do you agree?
Yes.

VVilliam wrote:
atto wrote:7. IT is KARMIC.
Expand on this idea.
Our actions have consequences that God system can inflict upon our lives. For those that don't know God exists, they don't real eyes that their misfortune in time is a result of their prior iniquities.

VVilliam wrote:
atto wrote:8. IT reincarnates US (souls) to within families - or other - that we deserve based on KARMA.
It appears this is connected to 7. Do you agree?
Of course.

VVilliam wrote:
atto wrote:9. Entropy is likely to be key to the reason it permits the opposite of FAITH -> DOUBT (in other words, fools that cross certain lines of KARMA may end up 666).
Well, it's not really an attribute, more just an expansion (and a warning) re the KARMA narrative. What it means is that entropy within our little section of the cosmos exists. That God is judging us as to whether we have any right to future use of the resources based on how we have conducted our lives. The reason I state FAITH with DOUBT remaining is that God is clearly not bothered to make everyone on planet Earth aware of its existence and I conclude the reason is that it wants us to guide\conduct ourselves based on our own moral judgements. God does not want us all to know that it exists such that we all act 'good' because we know we are going to be judged. It's a rather nasty aspect to entropy and the God system - ultimately we get what we deserve.
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Of course. We all have alternate experiences of the divine, some (atheists) get none. We also have alternate experiences even when dreaming. I've had loads of "lucid" dreams and one very recently. As soon as I am aware that I am within a dream i tell sage\God system "Don't wake me up!" I then am amazed at how "real" the dream reality that the God system is providing via the point 1. above access to our grey matter. One time I was in a market and had no shoes or socks on and was jumping up and down looking at my feet and saying "wow, this is so real!" another time I walked up to a wall and started scratching the paint on it - again, stating this is so real.
This leaves one to reflect on that actual nature of "real" reality - is it just another more extensive lucid dream?
This theory has been part of the question of human existence since long before we were born into it. Effectively the "Attributes of Mind" are being explored (Thus "God" is Mindful/Mind). What makes any experience real, is mindfulness, as can be ascertained by such things as lucid dreams, OOBEs NDEs and other means of achieving alternate reality experiences.

And no - it is not a case that atheists cannot/do not experience such, or that all theists do. Generally atheists who experience such become more open to theistic views.

Do you agree?
That only explains matter not how "IT has the ability to KNOW everything within the minds of wo/man."

I think that if IT does, this is because IT is mind and so are we. It may also be that Mind is a type of matter, perhaps vibrating at such a frequency as it is undetectable to human senses and can only be examined through the interrelations of objectified matter (Matter (particles) which vibrate at differing frequencies which enable said particles to form and cohere into the organised objects of the universe. The pattern being, that the creator Mind ("God" as you call IT) is within a dream in which it creates within, similar to how we can be creative within such a lucid setting.

Do you agree?
I am not sure what needs explaining. If an entity manifests all matter within our brains, it can will us to do anything if it wishes to. That is to say, it can switch our synapses and condition our emotions to do whatever it wishes - and all the time we think it is our own will\emotions - we wouldn't know the difference. Take serendipity, God may wish one to me a future love partner so needs to bring two 'souls' together at a point in time, IT can do this with the power over our brain matter.
Assuming IT can do, why would it do so? Why would it do so only in certain circumstances? (Such as when serendipity or synchronicity is a "desired outcome"?) Where is the desire for this deriving?
The answer is in the question. Etymology, the evolution of words via derivation accounted for chronologically delineating their spread from one language to another NATURALLY changing in form and meaning.
So when I state natural language etymology, I mean where things to do with language are not willed by God.
You appear to be arguing for both predestination and the human ability to freely choose and do so by arguing that "God" does not "will" everything. Am I reading your argument correctly?
7. IT is KARMIC.
Expand on this idea.
Our actions have consequences that God system can inflict upon our lives. For those that don't know God exists, they don't real eyes that their misfortune in time is a result of their prior iniquities.
Is this "God System" an extension of the God-Mind or seen by your "real eyes" as a separate system which itself is not mindful?
Well, it's not really an attribute, more just an expansion (and a warning) re the KARMA narrative. What it means is that entropy within our little section of the cosmos exists. That God is judging us as to whether we have any right to future use of the resources based on how we have conducted our lives. The reason I state FAITH with DOUBT remaining is that God is clearly not bothered to make everyone on planet Earth aware of its existence and I conclude the reason is that it wants us to guide\conduct ourselves based on our own moral judgements. God does not want us all to know that it exists such that we all act 'good' because we know we are going to be judged. It's a rather nasty aspect to entropy and the God system - ultimately we get what we deserve.
This is somewhat similar with an interaction I had earlier today and posted, which you may want to read in order to understand my question as to why such a mind would be presumed to dish out punishments.
Exploring the Relationship Between the Creator and Offspring Minds

Thank you for your answers to my questions.

I feel at this point that our philosophies are quite similar except for the judgy aspects as I do not consider that we exist in some kind of "punishment block", mainly because this would imply we did something wrong prior to being "sent" here and until it is made right, we (individually) have to repeat being human in order to pay some karmic debt.

(This may in itself be a minor difference between us, or it may well be quite significant.)
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

VVilliam wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:44 pm
This theory has been part of the question of human existence since long before we were born into it. Effectively the "Attributes of Mind" are being explored (Thus "God" is Mindful/Mind). What makes any experience real, is mindfulness, as can be ascertained by such things as lucid dreams, OOBEs NDEs and other means of achieving alternate reality experiences.

And no - it is not a case that atheists cannot/do not experience such, or that all theists do. Generally atheists who experience such become more open to theistic views.

Do you agree?
ALL people are experiencing God right now - so to an extent I would agree. However, when God warps changes ones perception of reality, perhaps just a series of strange coincidences the atheist will see it as just that, whereas a theist might did deeper.

VVilliam wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:44 pm
That only explains matter not how "IT has the ability to KNOW everything within the minds of wo/man."

I think that if IT does, this is because IT is mind and so are we. It may also be that Mind is a type of matter, perhaps vibrating at such a frequency as it is undetectable to human senses and can only be examined through the interrelations of objectified matter (Matter (particles) which vibrate at differing frequencies which enable said particles to form and cohere into the organised objects of the universe. The pattern being, that the creator Mind ("God" as you call IT) is within a dream in which it creates within, similar to how we can be creative within such a lucid setting.

Do you agree?
Assuming IT can do, why would it do so? Why would it do so only in certain circumstances? (Such as when serendipity or synchronicity is a "desired outcome"?) Where is the desire for this deriving?
You appear to be arguing for both predestination and the human ability to freely choose and do so by arguing that "God" does not "will" everything. Am I reading your argument correctly?
7. IT is KARMIC.
Expand on this idea.
Is this "God System" an extension of the God-Mind or seen by your "real eyes" as a separate system which itself is not mindful?
This is somewhat similar with an interaction I had earlier today and posted, which you may want to read in order to understand my question as to why such a mind would be presumed to dish out punishments.
Exploring the Relationship Between the Creator and Offspring Minds

Thank you for your answers to my questions.

I feel at this point that our philosophies are quite similar except for the judgy aspects as I do not consider that we exist in some kind of "punishment block", mainly because this would imply we did something wrong prior to being "sent" here and until it is made right, we (individually) have to repeat being human in order to pay some karmic debt.

(This may in itself be a minor difference between us, or it may well be quite significant.)
To be honest I am done with talking to people about this God that I have had 27 years of experience in dealing with an analysing. People such as yourself insist on so many things re this God entity that no I don't agree with, and more importantly I can't be bothered justifying my account and reasoning to.
* I dont want to sound nasty, but seriously - this entity interacts with me day and night and I am done accounting of it.
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

To be honest I am done with talking to people about this God that I have had 27 years of experience in dealing with an analysing. People such as yourself insist on so many things re this God entity that no I don't agree with, and more importantly I can't be bothered justifying my account and reasoning to.
* I dont want to sound nasty, but seriously - this entity interacts with me day and night and I am done accounting of it.
This is quite understandable. You don't want to sound nasty, but when "accounting for it" you cannot help but sound nasty.

It may be a matter of what you are accounting for, isn't actually a true representation of "what God is" and you may (or may not - depending upon your personality) want to reevaluate your perspective on the matter. If you are open to reevaluating, then perhaps the post I linked you to, may assist in that.

Anyways, thanks for you honest answers to my enquiries.