Simulation or Divine Reality? - evidence of God\'God'

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: Simulation or Divine Reality? - evidence of God\'God'

Post by attofishpi »

The five important factors listed proportionally to the degree of CONTROL.

- GOD
- PHYSICS
- CHEMISTRY
- BIOLOGY
- REALITY
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

EMPATHY is the most important word in the English Language, if one is to comprehend LOVE with all its failings and success.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:14 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:05 am When you look at the Scandinavia Map, do you see a "dick" and "balls"?

I have done extensive research into human nature.
All humans are programmed with an algorithm for "pattern recognition" to facilitate survival, especially 'face recognition' which critical to identify ones providers [parents] friends or foes and others.
Your personal justifications above are triggered by a strong inclination of pattern recognition as driven by an existential crisis.

All your justifications [coincidences driven by pattern recognition] are highly subjective and not objective thus not credible at all. This is very typical of the Muslims and Christians in justifying the existence of their God.
Let's make it interesting, do you see the difference in what you just posted as an image - with NO LOGICAL coupling a "dick and balls"
V.A. has made a good point. Atto's random pattern recognition driven by his existential crisis causes him to imagine profound meaning where there is none. The dick and balls image needs no further explanation -- it stands on its own without being propped up. 8)
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

lol
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

fait accompli

Tu ne cede malis

Yield not to misfortune.

Post by Age »

You changed your opening post here, ONCE MORE, to which I was alerted to, once again, because you have replied to me in this opening post of yours, AGAIN.

Would you like to inform us of what CHANGES you ACTUALLY made, this time?

If no, then WHY NOT?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:09 pm You changed your opening post here, ONCE MORE, to which I was alerted to, once again, because you have replied to me in this opening post of yours, AGAIN.

Most certainly my good man.

1. I added that members of Bonn University have been viewing my website www.androcies.com (which also now links back to this thread) from interrogation of IP addresses (that I do when > than many MBs come from one IP)...and gave whoever those members are an email address that they could question me further, if they wish to.

2. I corrected some misspelling and grammar that had been rushed in my original post.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:48 am
Age wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:09 pm You changed your opening post here, ONCE MORE, to which I was alerted to, once again, because you have replied to me in this opening post of yours, AGAIN.

Most certainly my good man.
Thank you.
attofishpi wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:48 am 1. I added that members of Bonn University have been viewing my website www.androcies.com (which also now links back to this thread) from interrogation of IP addresses (that I do when > than many MBs come from one IP)...and gave whoever those members are an email address that they could question me further, if they wish to.

2. I corrected some misspelling and grammar that had been rushed in my original post.
Okay. Thanks, again.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

You are most welcome.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

So none of you have got the bollocks to challenge me?

Pa_annoyed?
Pa_annoya.

I don't give a shit if you want to continue as atheists.

You wanted evidence, I beat you at your own game: Philosophy.

I'm done, I've made my judgements.
Last edited by attofishpi on Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:54 pm So none of you have got the bollocks to challenge me?

Pa_annoyed?
Pa_annoya.

I don't fucking give a shit if you want to continue as atheists.

You wanted evidence, I beat you at your own game: Philosophy.

I'm done, I've made my judgements.
I haven't been in the religious forum lately and thus not noticed your thread. What I don't get...why be so concerned what atheists think. Why is that in any way important?

You say You wanted evidence, I beat you at your own game: Philosophy. Since when has philosophy proven anything or anyone's personal beliefs?

You've made your judgements which is fine; so have others regarding the god idea; so have atheists.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:53 am EMPATHY is the most important word in the English Language, if one is to comprehend LOVE with all its failings and success.
Indeed, empathy is a means to how I preserve the sense of my self identity.

A Self preserving energy is flowing here and has somehow become aware it is aware of itself and so wants to keep its self from harms way, knowing through it's own direct exprience of what harm feels like ..so empathy would always be about self-preservation in a selfish kind of way...as long as I feel ok, that's all that the I seems to care about....The ability to understand the feelings that are always of yourself, also means, the abilty to share what is first known in you, as your own feelings to then be known to be present in another. There is empathy here, only for others, because you yourself are aware of the horrors of being born, and through that knowing, is empathy born.

Post by Age »

11 times you have edited your opening post here, "attofishpi", and again once more today.

But because my memory is not that good that I can remember every word you wrote down there over a year ago and so recognize what you have changed there, would you like to share with us what you changed exactly?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:45 pm 11 times you have edited your opening post here, "attofishpi", and again once more today.

But because my memory is not that good that I can remember every word you wrote down there over a year ago and so recognize what you have changed there, would you like to share with us what you changed exactly?
To be honest I can't remember..it would have been a minor correction AND it still needs loads more.

Is this a problem for you, is it causing an uncontrolled ripple in the fabric of the space-time continuum?

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:49 pm
Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:45 pm 11 times you have edited your opening post here, "attofishpi", and again once more today.

To be honest I can't remember..it would have been a minor correction AND it still needs loads more.

Is this a problem for you, is it causing an uncontrolled ripple in the fabric of the space-time continuum?
NO.

But by CHANGING the ACTUAL words that I responded to, then affects the accuracy of the words that I have used there.