Barking up the wrong tree of life

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: Barking up the wrong tree of life

Post by Walker »

Her tree was a cautionary tale.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:15 pm Her tree was a cautionary tale.
Idiot.

Poetry is for dreamers, the morons.
Walker

Post by Walker »

What be this strange, wrong tree up which thee barks to the moon beyond, touched by the primal before domesticated?

Should you not feel compassion for the rich man on the hill, then your compassion is conditional upon your conditioning.

To expose the delusion of your conditioning to the objective awareness which is you, you can employ techniques to generate compassion that you may at first feel no need to generate, however once your heart has been touched by the earnest players on stage, and not just by puppy dogs and kittens being devoured alive, then no matter their role in the life that you lead, after you’ve tasted unconditional love and choiceless self-generating compassion for folks, then turning away from life will likely never again cloud thine vision. :wink:

How does this relate to survival of the species? Well, for the individual, awakening means nothing more than awakening to the realization of what an idiot you were before you awakened, and after the realization, compassion is required for karma to wind on down thus freeing you from the cycle, which has universal effects that promote healthy, wealthy, and wise.

If wouldn't be surprised if some as-yet undiscovered chemical agent is involved in arising compassion, much like fight and flight is chemically associated. *

‘Tis an interesting display of causation, though, is it not? No mas generates mas, sort of like how answers generate questions and in some, dukkha. Savvy?

* Key point, so be sure not to ignore it.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:49 pm What be this strange, wrong tree up which thee barks to the moon beyond, touched by the primal before domesticated?

Should you not feel compassion for the rich man on the hill, then your compassion is conditional upon your conditioning.

To expose the delusion of your conditioning to the objective awareness which is you, you can employ techniques to generate compassion that you may at first feel no need to generate, however once your heart has been touched by the earnest players on stage, and not just by puppy dogs and kittens being devoured alive, then no matter their role in the life that you lead, after you’ve tasted unconditional love and choiceless self-generating compassion for folks, then turning away from life will likely never again cloud thine vision. :wink:

How does this relate to survival of the species? Well, for the individual, awakening means nothing more than awakening to the realization of what an idiot you were before you awakened, and after the realization, compassion is required for karma to wind on down thus freeing you from the cycle, which has universal effects that promote healthy, wealthy, and wise.

‘Tis an interesting display of causation, though, is it not? No mas generates mas, sort of like how answers generate questions and in some, dukkha. Savvy?
Oh please save me from the mush.

There's no one who awakens, no one free from the cycle. You are literally making this mush up. We all do it, what other choice do we have but make up mush.

You still don't get it do you. Reality is a bloody pointless crude gory meat grinder. And no matter how much you try to embellish it with your made up mush, the reality of sentient life will not change. You've been gamed.

You are game, you are fodder for the worms, nothing special...please if you do just one positive thing in your fleeting pointless life, please grow up and face reality. If your parents hadn't had sex at the time you were conceived, you would never have existed, never never never, too bad humans don't have the common sense to know that having sexual intercourse has very dire consequences attached.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker, you are welcome to continue to spew your mush all over my face for as long as you want.

I kind of enjoy calling out your BS it's the best fun ever. It's like, if life ever had any point to it, it would be that.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:56 am Seriously, I really don't like your ideas, I have no use for what is just a useless pile of constant dribble.
Regarding generalized interest in the topic that your interest generated, and which lies beyond the scope of your control or choice, I’d say your thread is shooting par.

What is par for the course?

A subjective sense of random observations has the feel of thread-par as a 1/10 ratio of replies/views, but then again, the lower the par the easier the layout, which includes distance. Savvy?

However, all good things, including howling into the void of comprehension, or in this case barking up your wrong tree, do come to an end.

:lol:
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:35 pm
Idiot.

I fear my exposure to the bard decades ago caused irreparable influence rekindled, methinks, by exposure to Downton Abbey, the English version of The Beverly Hillbillies.

That I take it answers all the questions, and if not, the answers are still plain to see.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:11 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:56 am Seriously, I really don't like your ideas, I have no use for what is just a useless pile of constant dribble.
Regarding generalized interest in the topic that your interest generated, and which lies beyond the scope of your control or choice, I’d say your thread is shooting par.

A subjective sense of random observations has the feel of thread-par as a 1/10 ratio of replies/views, but then again, the lower the par the easier the layout, which includes distance. Savvy?

However, all good things, including howling into the void of comprehension, or in this case barking up your wrong tree, do come to an end.

Erm, yeah whatever.........

Moving on, see if you know what do you mean by the phrase '' pearls before swine '' ?

Spill the pearls oh golden child.

And please talk normally, not in cryptic code.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:18 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:35 pm
Idiot.

I fear my exposure to the bard decades ago caused irreparable influence rekindled, methinks, by exposure to Downton Abbey, the English version of The Beverly Hillbillies.

That I take it answers all the questions, and if not, the answers are still plain to see.
Well your entitled to your opinion, but quite frankly I don't give a damn about stinky opinions.

Next...
Walker

Post by Walker »

And you are entitled not only to bark up the wrong tree, but to defend your delusions as if they were, and always will be, identity itself.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:19 pm
Walker wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:11 pm

Erm, yeah whatever.........

Moving on, see if you know what do you mean by the phrase '' pearls before swine '' ?

Spill the pearls oh golden child.

And please talk normally, not in cryptic code.
Any favourites in the link?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUY9FmBvqms
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:56 am And you are entitled not only to bark up the wrong tree, but to defend your delusions as if they were, and always will be, identity itself.
Barking again I see.

boar in

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:56 am And you are entitled not only to bark up the wrong tree, but to defend your delusions as if they were, and always will be, identity itself.
I really wish you'd speak normally. Have you been professionally diagnosed by a medical doctor for your obvious impairment yet?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

More Swine before pearls.

Pearly wisdom is accepting reality as it really is, which is a cold mindless brainless unintelligent meat grinder. It's gross.

There is no god who is going to defend or save you. As if your delusional belief in this were, and always will be identity itself.

Stop lying.
Walker

Post by Walker »

I daresay, pearls to swine ears.