Barking up the wrong tree of life

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Barking up the wrong tree of life

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:58 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:52 pm
Walker wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:55 am In the hierarchy of Garbage Quest, “uno what to do.” :wink:
No doer and no creator responsible for this garbage dump, if there was then I’m sure it would have binned the whole idea from the start. Sensibility demands this should never have happened, but it has, and that sucks.

Unfortunately there is no choice but to endure.
And not build ascension ladders to nowhere, in the desperate need to escape.
This quagmire is here to stay by the looks of it.
Bummer.

Referencing only The Right Six, we discover that:
Choiceless compassion smothers “I’s” bitter burning.

Translation at your end?
Choice less compassion - what the f is that ? 🤦‍♀️

There’s no compassion without a some thing that is in need. A need simply means there is a neediness for need to justify the compassion for it.. it’s just stupidity…It’s like saying, nature will take away the pain of a raging tooth abscess, but first you have to know what the pain feels like before you can enjoy the pleasure of the absence of it. Surely it’d be better to not have to experience the torment that is sentient life in the first place?

— Compassion
/kəmˈpaʃ(ə)n/
noun
sympathetic pity and concern for the sufferings or misfortunes of others. Implies ( torment )

Does nature have compassion for the cheetah cub who drinks from the crocodile infested water hole, only to be pulled into the water and savagely ripped apart while at the same time drowning a horrible death, all the while the Cubs mother also suffers the torment of looking on helplessly, unable to help her cub.

Life is disgusting.

Nature for all sentient life is a constant struggle for comfort. It’s a stupid dumb zero sum game. It’s not the work of an intelligent creator god. Intelligence would not want this.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

lol
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:38 am Does nature have compassion for the cheetah cub who drinks from the crocodile infested water hole, only to be pulled into the water and savagely ripped apart while at the same time drowning a horrible death, all the while the Cubs mother also suffers the torment of looking on helplessly, unable to help her cub.
Do you?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:38 am Choice less compassion - what the f is that ? 🤦‍♀️
Choiceless compassion is first cousin to Unconditional Love.

(Key prefix: Un, aka, first cousin to none, somewhat related to uno.)

Savvy?

Or, do you consider "lol" to be a fuller, more rich and faceted barking up to the tree of life, simply because it has so many philosophical prospects from which to journey?

A hyena bark sounds like a "lol," and perhaps more to your liking, can do so prior to and after ripping apart helpless, living things.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:23 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:38 am Choice less compassion - what the f is that ? 🤦‍♀️
Choiceless compassion is first cousin to Unconditional Love.

(Key prefix: Un, aka, first cousin to none, somewhat related to uno.)

Savvy?

Or, do you consider "lol" to be a fuller, more rich and faceted barking up to the tree of life, simply because it has so many philosophical prospects from which to journey?

A hyena bark sounds like a "lol," and perhaps more to your liking, can do so prior to and after ripping apart helpless, living things.
What the f is Love.

What’s lovely about despair and suffering?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:18 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:38 am Does nature have compassion for the cheetah cub who drinks from the crocodile infested water hole, only to be pulled into the water and savagely ripped apart while at the same time drowning a horrible death, all the while the Cubs mother also suffers the torment of looking on helplessly, unable to help her cub.
Do you?
Yes I do, I feel like my own guts are being ripped out. It’s horrible to think that animals have to live this way.

Are the animals created by god, are they the image of god as well?

Can you not see how god the creator of the world makes no sense whatsoever…am I missing something here? Please enlighten me oh wise one.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:23 pm

What the heck are you talking about….where was “ lol” mentioned in this dialog?

Why are your responses so cryptic and annoyingly dumb?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Human beings go out of their way to distract themselves from the carnage and horror of nature’s cruel reality simply because they are the only species who have evolved an awareness of knowledge, and who are able to communicate it via their unique capacity to use language. They turn a blind eye to the chaos that is life on earth, because they are unable to accept or process the horror that awaits all sentient life forms, in knowledge they are aware that not only are animals helpless victims of nature, they come to the stark realisation that they too could be one of those helpless victims. They know that it could be them being swallowed whole by the crocodile. So in their refusal to accept the harsh brutality of nature, they turn to the idea of a loving creator god who has their back, rather than face the ugly truth, they do this because they are arrogant and vain due to what language has taught them. It’s a freak event though, built into the whole fabric of the universe.

And so in their denial, as long as the horror is not happening to them, then they believe it’s ok to make more of themselves. And that makes humans dumber than animals.

The truth is ugly, the truth hurts. And most humans refuse to believe it.

I’m not denying anyone their precious belief in an all loving god. Have your beloved beliefs, but they will lead you absolutely nowhere.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:14 pm
Do you?
Yes I do, I feel like my own guts are being ripped out. It’s horrible to think that animals have to live this way.
DAM wrote: Choice less compassion - what the f is that ?
Well then, you've answered your own question.

Annoyed?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:06 am
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:14 pm
Do you?
DAM wrote: Choice less compassion - what the f is that ?
Well then, you've answered your own question.

Annoyed?
Choiceless compassion was your idea, not mine. It's like you are incabable of talking normally. You are very good at blindsiding personal conversations, with your obssessional use of riddles and cryptic code. Your responses are a bore fest that no doubt tickle you to death.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Well, turn that big rig around and check out the personal big ol' dust wake, pardner.

Your compassion for the poor helpless infant creature is choiceless, i.e., it's what you naturally feel in the first instant, before blocking mechanisms start the wheels rolling and that dust-cloud-wake rising to block the sun and clear sky. Savvy?

This answers your question that was phrased with what was likely the least potent expletive at your disposal.

Speaking of compassion as a practice, however, there are intellectual ways, somewhat like philosophical views, to generate compassion for what you personally may loathe, and should this be of interest then the trail is wide and the bread crumbs many, leading to answers.

If you get nothing from this, then it is twue ... so twue, that truth following the path of self-evident form/content is in fact, self-protected and thus by implication if not perceived action, fearless.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:29 am Choiceless compassion was your idea, not mine. It's like you are incabable of talking normally. You are very good at blindsiding personal conversations, with your obssessional use of riddles and cryptic code. Your responses are a bore fest that no doubt tickle you to death.
As if I had any choice.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Choiceless folks need compassion to continue …
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:35 am Choiceless folks need compassion to continue …
Is that supposed to mean something ?

Like your idea ''pearls before swine'', is that supposed to mean something?

Stop pretending, it's boring, your boring, and it's probably because you are a yank, the most isolated blinkered people on the planet.

Life for the 'sentience' is suffering, and to advocate suffering is evil. So fuck you.

Seriously, I really don't like your ideas, I have no use for what is just a useless pile of constant dribble.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:09 am Well, turn that big rig around and check out the personal big ol' dust wake, pardner.

Your compassion for the poor helpless infant creature is choiceless, i.e., it's what you naturally feel in the first instant, before blocking mechanisms start the wheels rolling and that dust-cloud-wake rising to block the sun and clear sky. Savvy?

This answers your question that was phrased with what was likely the least potent expletive at your disposal.

Speaking of compassion as a practice, however, there are intellectual ways, somewhat like philosophical views, to generate compassion for what you personally may loathe, and should this be of interest then the trail is wide and the bread crumbs many, leading to answers.

If you get nothing from this, then it is twue ... so twue, that truth following the path of self-evident form/content is in fact, self-protected and thus by implication if not perceived action, fearless.
You really are as dumb as fuck aren't you.

I've already stated that no compassion would arise if there was no awareness of suffering in the first place.

And since there is an awareness of suffering in the sentient creature, it only makes sense to not recreate the suffering by saying, hey, lets just make more of that. Duh, you are so dumb and thick, I am embarrassed to be the same species as you. Even animals have more intelligence than brainwashed bimbos like you.