Psycopathy of Muhammad(anism) and Nazism

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Re: Psycopathy of Muhammad(anism) and Nazism

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

nothing wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:43 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:21 pm All religions are divided into believers and unbelievers. Scapegoating Islam as having only this dichotomy is necessarily pointing fingers.
The word "religion" practically implies oneness/unity: to re-bind/re-join with/as one cohesive whole.
By definition, any/all ideologies that divide humanity in two is not a "religion".

Islam is not a "religion", it is a divisive geopolitical party deceptively posing as a "religion".
That is part of the deception (to which you are evidently succumb): to have people erroneously "believe" it is a "religion". It is not.

By definition, an all-knowing god would/must know all: not to "believe", thus
endeavoring to know all not to "believe" is "religion": such a "religious" endeavor indefinitely approaches (the same) all-knowing.

As such: no true religions are divided into believers and unbelievers - they are not "religions" but something else entirely.

As to your attempts to accuse me of what the House of Islam is itself guilty of (ie. scapegoating):
Islam is a "scapegoating" ideology as Muhammad pathologically scapegoated all of his own crimes against humanity onto "Jews".
The House of Islam similarly "scapegoats" all of their own crimes against humanity onto "Jews" (and/or others) while being the real book-worshiping "Jews" who divide/destroy humanity. "Islamophobia" is one such example of this scapegoating: the "believers" have an irrational fear of criticisms of Islam because they irrationally fear the reality of Islam being untrue. However, because they can not account for their own actions / internal state of being (in this case: their own "Islamophobia"), they draw from their own nature (Cain: tiller of the soil) & accuse others whose criticisms stir the "Islamophobia" within the "believer". That is the modus operandi of the "scapegoating" not-a-religion geopolitical entity of Islam: they pathologically accuse others of absolutely everything they are themselves guilty of (because they can not account for the same within themselves).

Follows: the Muhammadans do not realize it is their own leaders who are the real "Jews" they keep complaining about & this goes all the way back to Muhammad (the real "Jew" who scapegoated all of his own crimes against humanity onto "Jews"). This is the key to understanding both Nazism and Islam: as Muhammad pathologically accused "Jews" of everything he was himself guilty of. This projective/scapegoating pathology is in/as the very fabric of Nazism (ie. the geopolitical Left who accuse the Right of what the Left is guilty of).
Scapegoating Islam again I see. Either one is a believer in a religion or is not a believer. All religions are divided into believers vs unbelievers as the religion is a binding of multiple beliefs under one source. But this does not limit itself to religions but ideologies as well.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

DPMartin wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 4:31 pm
gaffo wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 12:02 am
DPMartin wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:35 pm

how is it that Judaism is racist?
Judaism is not racist - but sects of it are - i refer to Keriat Arba(p) - west bank rabbis that dey converson into thier faith).

so no Judiasm is no more racist than Christianity or Islam (no religion i know of is racist by decree - but folks pick an dchoos - lik ethe christians in the last cnetury refering to Blacks as decended from Ham and so just to inslave them - that was a form of racist christianity - now extinct) - the difference is that there is a part - a small part - but not small enouhg - TODAY (not slave days - but today) - that denies conversion (all from Westbank Rabbis - to justify thier thuggery of illegal occupation of the 1.2 million palistinians - so even if you have some palisinian uncle toms (and there are a few sadly - not many - but some) - siad judaic racist rabbi would refuse to affirm siad uncle tom palitinian as able to convert to Judiasm.

tanks for reply - i do know something about both Israel and radical Judiasm (no different from NAzISIM per the mindset) - welcoem dissucsson one both or either
you're demonizing Jews in Israel for not letting Palestinians convert to Judaism, you're out there pal. i find it hard to believe an Islamic population is crying out in frustration and pain to become a Jew.
I'm talking about in principle not practice Bubba. Of course nearly no (not none - there will always be exeptions - so some Palitinians have converted to Judiasm - under 1-percent for sure - prob 1/10th at most - so one in a thousand is prob more real world apt).

Principle is what matters - not prectice - thus my point in the post - that it is racism to deny conversion if only one in a trillion Muslims convert to Judaism becaue a racist thug rabbi in Kyrat Arba decides to affirm eugenics (there are Jrewish DNA strands and Islamic ones - neither may conbiine - or inverse convert).

are youre view on Christian Conversion the same Bubba?

I know Nazi mentality and Israel today has it.

---------

you do know that there was a book - the Kings Torah - written by 3 Rabbis in Kyrat Arba 10 yrs ago that chaampione dthe moral right to kill babies born from muslim paretns - yes? this creed is well known book in raddical judaic camps in the westbank - and affirmed as proper to kill babies if they are born from muslims by the rabid jes and the rabid rabbis in the WB and Kyrat Arba.

you do know this book - yes? its well known in the region and championed by racsit jews in the westbank - 10 yr and counting.
nothing

Post by nothing »

Sculptor wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:59 pm It is almost always the case that when an argument emplys the absolute "everything", it is undersminung anything useful that it might have to offer.
Your opening statement is stupid, and plain wrong.
"everything" is a big word. Hyperbole makes you look like a whinging child.
I don't understand you - can you please proof-read responses before submitting.
"emplys"
"undersminung"
"whinging"
etc.

Also - if all you're going to do is personal attacks, that says much about you.
Please note: I'll just highlight if/when you draw from your own nature and accuse me of what you are yourself guilty of.
Sculptor wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:59 pm Even on its own terms this is the most idiotic statement, but since it relies on a ridiculous start, you are now just making a fool of yourself.
You're doing the very same the Muhammadans & geopolitical Left do - harass/slander.
You hear something you don't like & call it idiotic.
The funny thing is: you draw from your own idiotic nature & project it onto others.
Sculptor wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:59 pm More childish hyperbole
That's exactly what you're doing, yes.
Are you unaware you are drawing from your own nature?
Sculptor wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:59 pm Who is this now musslemen or commies?
Muhammad could not account for his own actions.
As a result, he projected all of his own crimes against humanity onto "Jews".
This means Muhammad & the Muhammadans are the real "Jews" who divide/destroy nations from within.
Sculptor wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:59 pm Now you have lost your own plot.

...You poor sad twat.
You're projecting your own state again.
Keep digging - it tells us a lot about you.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 8:27 pm Scapegoating Islam again I see. Either one is a believer in a religion or is not a believer. All religions are divided into believers vs unbelievers as the religion is a binding of multiple beliefs under one source. But this does not limit itself to religions but ideologies as well.
Scapegoating need not enter the equation beyond Muhammad having scapegoated his crimes onto "Jews".
Islam is defined by this psychopathy - the "believers" can not account for their own actions, thus they project/scapegoat (the same).
Neither can you account for your own apologetic endorsement of the crimes committed by Islamic ideology.
Instead, you do the same the House of Islam does: point your fingers at others to draw attention away from Islam.
This is because you, like the Muhammadans, can not confront the "truth" hence your failure to understand how/why it transcends time.

Not all religions are divided into "believer vs. unbeliever".
Religion need not be "belief"-based.
In fact, consciously endeavoring to know all: not to "believe" definitely approaches any possible all-knowing god.
Such an endeavor is neither "belief"-based while indefinitely approaching the same "state" an all-knowing god would be in.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

nothing wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:00 am
Sculptor wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:59 pm It is almost always the case that when an argument employs the absolute "everything", it is underminng anything useful that it might have to offer.
"Everything" is a big word. Hyperbole makes you look like a whinging child.
"emplys"
"undersminung"
"whinging"
etc.
FFS Stop WHINGING!
whinge
/wɪn(d)ʒ/
Learn to pronounce
BRITISH
verb
gerund or present participle: whinging
complain persistently and in a peevish or irritating way.
"stop whingeing and get on with it!"
https://www.google.com/search?client=op ... 8&oe=UTF-8

Please note: I'll just highlight if/when you draw from your own nature and accuse me of what you are yourself guilty of.
It's not a personal attack. I don't know you and I do not care to know you.
It's what you are saying that is incoherent.
You might be a reasonable person otherwise.
Sculptor wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:59 pm Even on its own terms this is the most idiotic statement, but since it relies on a ridiculous start, you are now just making a fool of yourself.
You're doing the very same the Muhammadans & geopolitical Left do - harass/slander.
:lol:
WTF do you think you are doing. At least I am only attacking your views, not half the population of the world.
Run along and think about it!

The funny thing is: you draw from your own idiotic nature & project it onto others.
Attacking half the world is idiotic at best.
Look up hyperbole!
This means Muhammad & the Muhammadans are the real "Jews" who divide/destroy nations from within.
You just sound like a rabid racist p****.

...You poor sad twat.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 8:27 pm Scapegoating Islam again I see. Either one is a believer in a religion or is not a believer. All religions are divided into believers vs unbelievers as the religion is a binding of multiple beliefs under one source. But this does not limit itself to religions but ideologies as well.
nothing

Post by nothing »

Sculptor wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:22 am FFS Stop WHINGING!
I think you mean to accuse me of "whining" because that is precisely what you are doing.
Sculptor wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:22 am It's not a personal attack.
You're stating the opposite of what is true.
It is a personal attack(s) as that is all you can do.
Sculptor wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:22 am It's what you are saying that is incoherent.
If that is true, you ought to be able to specifically indicate what & why.
Again: if you resort to "all of it" the problem might be (ie. is) on your end.
If you lack sense, "all" you perceive will be nonsensical.
All that will make sense is whatever you want to be true.
Sculptor wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:22 am WTF do you think you are doing. At least I am only attacking your views, not half the population of the world.
...Attacking half the world is idiotic at best.
You're not attacking/targeting my views at all, you're attacking/targeting me because that is all you can do.
The first victim of Islam is the "believing" Muslim - I'm attacking "belief" as a viable basis upon which to establish a state.
Sculptor wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:22 am Look up hyperbole!
I'm both surprised and happy you can spell it.
Sculptor wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:22 am You just sound like a rabid racist p****.
1. Another personal attack(s) / slander. Is this really all you have?
2. Islam is not a race - it is an ideology composed of multiple races.
3. Islam is historically a racist ideology - it harbors hatred for the Jewish race (antisemitism).
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

nothing wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:58 pm
Sculptor wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:22 am FFS Stop WHINGING!
I think you mean to accuse me of "whining" because that is precisely what you are doing.
:roll:
I even gave you the definition.
And whinging is exaclty what you are dooing

Sculptor wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:22 am It's not a personal attack.
You're stating the opposite of what is true.
It is a personal attack(s) as that is all you can do.
Boohoo.
I attack one whinger. You attack half the human race.
It's you that looks ridiculous.
Sculptor wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:22 am It's what you are saying that is incoherent.
If that is true, you ought to be able to specifically indicate what & why.
I already have , you are just too dull to see it.

Sculptor wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:22 am WTF do you think you are doing. At least I am only attacking your views, not half the population of the world.
...Attacking half the world is idiotic at best.
You're not attacking/targeting my views at all, you're attacking/targeting me because that is all you can do.
BooHoo.
Whinge, whinge, whinge.
The first victim of Islam is the "believing" Muslim - I'm attacking "belief" as a viable basis upon which to establish a state.
Yout confused rantings include all muslims and lefties indiscriminately
You are ridiculous.
Sculptor wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:22 am Look up hyperbole!
I'm both surprised and happy you can spell it.
It's a pity you are too stupid to understand it.
Sculptor wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:22 am You just sound like a rabid racist p****.
1. Another personal attack(s) / slander. Is this really all you have?
2. Islam is not a race - it is an ideology composed of multiple races.
3. Islam is historically a racist ideology - it harbors hatred for the Jewish race (antisemitism).
Pot calling kettle black.
nothing

Post by nothing »

Sculptor wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 1:05 pm I even gave you the definition.
Hence I clarified: whining is "exaclty" (sic) what you are "dooing" (sic).
Sculptor wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 1:05 pm Boohoo.
To all others - Sculptor can/will only draw from his own nature
and accuse me/others of all the things he is himself guilty of.

This behavior is a result of individuals who are:
i. in a state of enmity against another(s), and
ii. can not account for their own nature(s).
Sculptor wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 1:05 pm I already have , you are just too dull to see it.
He's projecting his own "dull" nature.
Sculptor wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 1:05 pm BooHoo.
Whinge, whinge, whinge.
All he has done is whine - not a single substantive address of any idea(s), only ad hominem.
Sculptor wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 1:05 pm Yout confused rantings include all muslims and lefties indiscriminately
You are ridiculous.
They all have the same shared pathology - it's impossible not to.
Sculptor wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 1:05 pm It's a pity you are too stupid to understand it.
He's projecting his own stupidity (again).
What else will he draw from his own nature?

Keep the accusations coming - they tell us a lot about you (not that it's not obvious already).
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

nothing wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 1:24 pm
Sculptor wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 1:05 pm I even gave you the definition.
Hence I clarified: whining is "exaclty" (sic) what you are "dooing" (sic).
Projection
Sculptor wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 1:05 pm Boohoo.
To all others - Sculptor can/will only draw from his own nature
and accuse me/others of all the things he is himself guilty of.
Projection

This behavior is a result of individuals who are:
i. in a state of enmity against another(s), and
ii. can not account for their own nature(s).
Projection
Sculptor wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 1:05 pm I already have , you are just too dull to see it.

Keep the accusations coming - they tell us a lot about you (not that it's not obvious already).
THat's you done.
DPMartin

Post by DPMartin »

gaffo wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 2:04 am
you do know that there was a book - the Kings Torah - written by 3 Rabbis in Kyrat Arba 10 yrs ago that chaampione dthe moral right to kill babies born from muslim paretns - yes? this creed is well known book in raddical judaic camps in the westbank - and affirmed as proper to kill babies if they are born from muslims by the rabid jes and the rabid rabbis in the WB and Kyrat Arba.

you do know this book - yes? its well known in the region and championed by racsit jews in the westbank - 10 yr and counting.
if this is true you found some nut job that's a Jew really? how many nut jobs claim to be Buddhists? why don't you find them and correct them.
besides i do believe Tibet and especially the city Lhasa has a long history of restrictions of who could be in in their country and city.

almost all living things exercise some sort of segregation. mothers feed only their own, mother care only for their own first, and separate from the rest when the need is there.

its a principal of living, this is a group that for what ever reason is like minded or better said those that can see they are common, and rejects and keeps out those who are not to preserve the integrity of the group.

doesn't matter what group it is, could be a religion or a nation a herd a household. those who want to play checkers are not invited to join the chess club, those who who play football are not going to be allowed to join a baseball team to play football.

all you're doing is perpetuating media moronics that every thing is racism in the search for anyone who wants to play victim gaining influence of those who do.

media which includes news, tv shows, movies, and music, constantly promotes distrust in law in law enforcement and government the intuition of what was a family and religion when it suits their agenda to act like they are protecting your rights.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

DPMartin wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:33 pm
gaffo wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 2:04 am

if this is true

its true. go read the book.

DPMartin wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:33 pm you found some nut job that's a Jew really? how many nut jobs claim to be Buddhists? why don't you find them and correct them.

Correction is up to thoe living in the lands the book is about - and the book is about the justification iof illegal occupation of the WB - so up to the WB jews to reject the screed - not me (I'm on record i object to it as a non jew and non iraeli) - sadly most WB jewsish iraelis affirm the book!!!!!!!!!!!!

so take it up with them the NAZI jews that value such filth not me - and BTW as i said before 3 rabbis wrote the book - not some joe smo.

DPMartin wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:33 pm besides i do believe Tibet and especially the city Lhasa has a long history of restrictions of who could be in in their country and city.

almost all living things exercise some sort of segregation. mothers feed only their own, mother care only for their own first, and separate from the rest when the need is there.
iTibet? that nation ceased to exist in 1953 when China illegally occupied it - so any prectices you re speaking of are about when - pre 53? otheriwse irrelivent sinc its now Grater China/

-----------------

why should i do your homework for you?

https://www.haaretz.com/1.5088576

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yitzhak_Shapira

https://electronicintifada.net/tags/kings-torah

https://www.dohainstitute.org/en/Resear ... nians.aspx

do your own homework bubba
DPMartin

Post by DPMartin »

gaffo wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 12:49 am do your own homework bubba
no, i don't care about buddha Buddhism or Tibet

beside i do believe the present Dali lama was ousted for a time by the Chinese in his life time when Moa was in power, so Tibet and its capital existed in the sense of its traditions at least till then.

maybe you need to do some home work.

this is a waste of time:
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

DPMartin wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 4:18 pm
gaffo wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 12:49 am do your own homework bubba
no, i don't care about buddha Buddhism or Tibet

beside i do believe the present Dali lama was ousted for a time by the Chinese in his life time when Moa was in power, so Tibet and its capital existed in the sense of its traditions at least till then.

maybe you need to do some home work.

this is a waste of time:
agreed - I'm wasting my time - good day Sir.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

nothing wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:00 am
Sculptor wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:59 pm It is almost always the case that when an argument emplys the absolute "everything", it is undersminung anything useful that it might have to offer.
"everything" is a big word. Hyperbole makes you look like a whinging child.
"emplys"
"undersminung"
"whinging"
etc.

...You poor sad twat.
Scapegoating need not enter the equation beyond Muhammad having scapegoated his crimes onto "Jews".
Islam is defined by this psychopathy - the "believers" can not account for their own actions, thus they project/scapegoat (the same).
Neither can you account for your own apologetic endorsement of the crimes committed by Islamic ideology.
Instead, you do the same the House of Islam does: point your fingers at others to draw attention away from Islam.
This is because you, like the Muhammadans, can not confront the "truth" hence your failure to understand how/why it transcends time.

Not all religions are divided into "believer vs. unbeliever".
Religion need not be "belief"-based.
In fact, consciously endeavoring to know all: not to "believe" definitely approaches any possible all-knowing god.
Such an endeavor is neither "belief"-based while indefinitely approaching the same "state" an all-knowing god would be in.
Still blaming Islam for nazism.

All religions exist through time thus necessitate belief.