Northern Ireland in flames night after night: Solution

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Sculptor

Northern Ireland in flames night after night: Solution

Post by Sculptor »

The solution is simple..

ATHEISM
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Northern Ireland in flames night after night: Solution

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

It goes a lot deeper than that. Give it back to the Irish. If the British don't like it then get the fuck out. It's not your country.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

'Planet Earth' existed way before human beings ever showed up. No sentient crawly creature privately owns the planet, or any part of it. It's all one living organism feeding off itself.

When 'talking animals' say ''this is my country'' or ''this is my religion'' they're basically heading for trouble with no hope of any solution.

Life for sentient creatures is a cold blooded, gory, brutal, killing machine. We should be accepting this fact and stop pretending that our life is special or that it is some kind of ''fantasmagorical Disney World'' experience. It's not.

''Predatory land mammals are territorial, especially pack-hunters. Like lions, wolves and our own species Homo sapiens, Neanderthals were cooperative aggressive big-game hunters. Other predators, sitting atop the food chain, have few predators of their own, so overpopulation drives conflict over hunting grounds. Neanderthals faced the same problem – if other species didn’t control their numbers, conflict would have.''

The loving caring side of nature's sole purpose was to drive evolution forward, to get it into the future. It's main purpose was to replicate. That's all.

vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:24 am 'Planet Earth' existed way before human beings ever showed up. No sentient crawly creature privately owns the planet, or any part of it. It's all one living organism feeding off itself.

When 'talking animals' say ''this is my country'' or ''this is my religion'' they're basically heading for trouble with no hope of any solution.

Life for sentient creatures is a cold blooded, gory, brutal, killing machine. We should be accepting this fact and stop pretending that our life is special or that it is some kind of ''fantasmagorical Disney World'' experience. It's not.

''Predatory land mammals are territorial, especially pack-hunters. Like lions, wolves and our own species Homo sapiens, Neanderthals were cooperative aggressive big-game hunters. Other predators, sitting atop the food chain, have few predators of their own, so overpopulation drives conflict over hunting grounds. Neanderthals faced the same problem – if other species didn’t control their numbers, conflict would have.''

The loving caring side of nature's sole purpose was to drive evolution forward, to get it into the future. It's main purpose was to replicate. That's all.

Stupid shallow comment. Wow, if you dig deep enough then none of us exist either, and neither does the universe. That doesn't help with the everyday problems that humans face, or stop you from hating those who have caused you unbearable suffering, stolen your land, murdered your children, starved you, driven you from your home....
And it's all very well for the English to talk like that and be all 'wokie', since they are the ones who have inflicted more suffering on the rest of the human race than anyone else in history.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:24 am ... nature's sole purpose ...
When did nature become teleological. Is, "nature," some kind of God, with some ultimate objective "purpose" (apparently only revealed to you)?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

RCSaunders wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:56 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:24 am ... nature's sole purpose ...
When did nature become teleological. Is, "nature," some kind of God, with some ultimate objective "purpose" (apparently only revealed to you)?
Disclaimer ..everything I write is an opinion.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Brexit set the stage for the disoluton of the UK - first will be NI - via a reforendum - per the good friday agreement - which allows for a vote for all in NI - call the vote and 52-48 today will vote to leave the UK and join the RoI.

later - 3-6 yrs Scottland will leave the UK.............and then hope to join the EU.

Wales? who knows - only time know.

England fucked themselves with Brexit and well deserved IMO - so fk em.

Nationalist idiots.

may NI join RoI - the sooner the better, fuck the Gammons.

BTW all of this was forsens - i saw it 5 yrs ago - that a vote to leave the would result in a lose of NI, and then Scottland............

not rocket science, just plain old horse sense.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

fuck most Brits don't even know that 1/5th of irland is part of their kingdom!!!!!!!!!! i asn a okie know more about thier empire than the joe ave on the stereet in egland.

NI has always ben the red headed sep kid - so england threw them under the bus and they will ovte to leave her - ya!!!!!!!!!
DPMartin

Post by DPMartin »

Ireland and the brits have been at it for a long time England has its rep for putting the screws to subjected nations Americas India so on and so forth.

any religious differences is just more fuel on that fire. that goes back to sir Edward Coke and his prosecution of two catholic priests busted trying to set a bomb or like effect in parliament in the 1600's. i do believe after that incident Catholics were denied the right to vote in England. at the time the Vatican excommunicated Queen Elisabeth (mother of King James) and the church of England was established if not being established and the animosity between the Vatican and England continued even through WWII. so seeing that Catholicism prevails in Ireland, the peace will not happen.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Brxit did not negate teh good friday areement.

sober heads will previal, the NI people will vote themselves out of the UK and the RoI will become the whole of ireland. in 5 yrs time.

Scottland will soon follow.

good!

--------

I se a vsion of old Gammons crying in thier english ESB beers over lost empire.

good!

ESB (Boddington is better?) is a good beer BTW - but so is Guiness.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

it hould be noted taht after NI joins the RoI the border issue is resulved - unil Scottland leaves the UK - then the English will have to set up a border wall bet them and Scottland for national (English)/UE intergirty. so the brexit bullshit boorder problem will not resulve itself unless Scottland does not leave - and she will leave after the bullshit brexit shit.............so happy days to England gammons!

funy how Brexit will crate a border that did not exist since 1709!!!!!!!!!!! -oh well maybe sober heads should have thought all about this crap before they full thier shit.

brits can kiss Gibralter goodbye too.
vegetariantaxidermy

gaffo wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:24 am Brxit did not negate teh good friday areement.

sober heads will previal, the NI people will vote themselves out of the UK and the RoI will become the whole of ireland. in 5 yrs time.

good!

--------

good!

What do you think the purpose of the Ulster plantations was? To outnumber the Irish and ensure that the north voted in favour of imperialism. So all the wokies who say we are 'all just human' and that there is no such thing as national identity--tell that to the Irish who were treated worse by the English than probably any other people (and that's REALLY saying something).
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:34 am
gaffo wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:24 am Brxit did not negate teh good friday areement.

good!

--------

good!

What do you think the purpose of the Ulster plantations was? To outnumber the Irish and ensure that the north voted in favour of imperialism. So all the wokies who say we are 'all just human' and that there is no such thing as national identity--tell that to the Irish who were treated worse by the English than probably any other people (and that's REALLY saying something).
yep that was the purpuse of the ulsters. 200-100 yrs ago.

well.......times have changed along with less plantations along with demographics.

GFA - good friday agreement (rem - i affirm the rule of law - you sing it you own it - for both side) - Brexit dos nothing to nullify the GFA - the smart thing to do for Northern Irish - both prots and caths - is to demand a reforendum for elf detrmination - stay in the UK as an ignored redhead step kid or join the Republic of Ireland. the rult will be to join the RoI - and ye includig a size able prot living there - prob 40 percent if not more - will side with the catholics to join the RoI.

you can take the vote today and it will be 52 percent to jion the RoI - or wait 5 yrs then it will be 55-45 or wait 10 yrs when it will be 60-40.

their choice of when, but the ruslts will be the same.

"english" gammons fucked themselve sideways vis brexit

I welcome their fucking myself, and wish a fully unified Irland peace and properity.