against the bible

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: against the bible

Post by Age »

Advocate wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:08 am
Age wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:49 am
Advocate wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:27 am There is nothing in the bible of any more importance or aesthetic value than what can be found in a decent sociology textbook, and far less history.
What are you using the word 'decent' here relative to, exactly?
Not postmodern mostly.
This response does not make sense to me. What does 'postmodern' even mean, to you?
puto

Re: against the bible

Post by puto »

What I thought I knew, in 2005 CE and then what I learned. Philosophy was more than a term, and a passion, as it may start out as a wonder. But, what I thought I knew then, what I learned since then. The Tree of Knowledge issue is well.... I am not sure I believe in knowledge anymore. Being, just a feeling. Take classes or read books and a magazine, such as Philosophy Now. Having, written a thesis on passage 3 of Genesis Issue 142 seemed to taste good, though I did wished you had made it longer or even a double issue. The Bible was a great work of literature, including both the Hebrew Bible and the New Testament. Mr. Rick Lewis you have done it, again. Thank-you for your magazine. I have learned a lot from academics and reading your articles in your magazine. Though, again, really I do not believe in knowledge, lol. It was fun to ponder your articles and book reviews.