The Good News Bible Is A Good Book.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

The Good News Bible Is A Good Book.

Post by Dontaskme »

David Foster Wallace - “Good fiction's job is to comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.” But before you can write good fiction, or anything else for that matter, you must first find what comforts you — and what disturbs you.

Stories are formed by the intent to make knowledge of the unknowable and bring order to the chaos.
Art is natural, nature is artificial.

Re: The Good News Bible Is A Good Book.

Post by Age »

How do 'you' KNOW what is supposedly, forever more "unknowable"?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:47 am How do 'you' KNOW what is supposedly, forever more "unknowable"?
I do not know HOW a 'you' knows. There's just words coming out...

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:52 am
Age wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:47 am How do 'you' KNOW what is supposedly, forever more "unknowable"?
But there is ONLY One 'I', and It does KNOW.

Also, could those words coming out of that 'you' be Wrong and/or False?

Or, is that just NOT a possibility, to 'you'?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:59 am

If there's ONLY One 'I' and It does KNOW

Then there's the answer to your question.

There's no need to ask dontaskme.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:02 pm
Age wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:59 am

If there's ONLY One 'I' and It does KNOW

Then there's the answer to your question.

There's no need to ask dontaskme.
This is one way of 'trying to' deflect and not answer the clarifying questions I asked 'you'.

Anyway, I was just seeing if that 'you' does KNOW how 'it' arrives at the answers 'it' does. 'you' are just providing, showing, and revealing what thee actual Truth IS.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:10 pmThis is one way of 'trying to' deflect and not answer the clarifying questions I asked 'you'.
Nah, there is no way to deflect from myself - that would be like trying to jump over my own shadow.

Look above - You've already clarified your need for clarification - did you forget?
Age wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:10 pmAnyway, I was just seeing if that 'you' does KNOW how 'it' arrives at the answers 'it' does. 'you' are just providing, showing, and revealing what thee actual Truth IS.
No need to show up to your own show...but when in doubt of who or what is exactly showing up here, you can always remember what you wrote here :arrow:
Age wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:10 pm But there is ONLY One 'I', and It does KNOW.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:31 pm
Age wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:10 pmThis is one way of 'trying to' deflect and not answer the clarifying questions I asked 'you'.
Nah, there is no way to deflect from myself - that would be like trying to jump over my own shadow.
But I NEVER mentioned ANY thing about deflecting from 'one's' "self".

I was just pointing out that 'you' NEVER even attempted to answer 'my' clarifying questions.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:31 pm But there is ONLY One 'I', and It does KNOW.

Look above - You've already clarified your need for clarification - did you forget?
I had NO 'need' for 'clarification'. 'I' was just asking 'you' a clarifying question, to SEE if 'you' could, and would, answer that question.

OBVIOUSLY, 'you' did NOT. As can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVEN above.
Age wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:10 pmAnyway, I was just seeing if that 'you' does KNOW how 'it' arrives at the answers 'it' does. 'you' are just providing, showing, and revealing what thee actual Truth IS.
No need to show up to your own show...but when in doubt of who or what is exactly showing up here, you can always remember what you wrote here :arrow:
Age wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:10 pm But there is ONLY One 'I', and It does KNOW.
But there is NO doubt to who AND what 'I' am. Thee IRREFUTABLE answer is ALREADY KNOWN by 'I'.

Remember, it is 'you', the one known as "dontaskme", who CLAIMS that 'I' am UNKNOWABLE.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:02 pm

I was just pointing out that 'you' NEVER even attempted to answer 'my' clarifying questions.
I'm glad you have returned to talk to me. I like talking to myself. Anyways, do you remember what I said, I said why ask dontaskme?
When you already know the answer to your own question... here :arrow: But there is ONLY One 'I', and It does KNOW.

Age wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:02 pmI had NO 'need' for 'clarification'. 'I' was just asking 'you' a clarifying question, to SEE if 'you' could, and would, answer that question.
No need to ask... because there is ONLY One 'I', and It does KNOW. I am that one too.

Age wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:02 pmOBVIOUSLY, 'you' did NOT. As can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVEN above.
I didn't need to.

Age wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:10 pm
But there is NO doubt to who AND what 'I' am. Thee IRREFUTABLE answer is ALREADY KNOWN by 'I'.

Remember, it is 'you', the one known as "dontaskme", who CLAIMS that 'I' am UNKNOWABLE.
Dontaskme is KNOWN...by 'I'
Dontaskme does not know the 'I' ... that knowing is unknowable to the known, for the known is already being known by 'I' which is ONE...not two.

Dontaskme doesn't know, for that would mean splitting into two, a knower and the known. The 'I' cannot do that. For 'I' is One

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:17 pm
Age wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:02 pm

I'm glad you have returned to talk to me. I like talking to myself. Anyways, do you remember what I said, I said why ask dontaskme?
When you already know the answer to your own question... here :arrow: But there is ONLY One 'I', and It does KNOW.
WHY 'I' asked the one, known as "dontaskme", is for the EXACT SAME REASON that 'I' informed 'you' BEFORE.
Age wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:02 pmI had NO 'need' for 'clarification'. 'I' was just asking 'you' a clarifying question, to SEE if 'you' could, and would, answer that question.
No need to ask... because there is ONLY One 'I', and It does KNOW. I am that one too.
YET 'you' are the ONE who continues to INSIST that 'you' do NOT know.

Also. 'you' can NOT be that one 'too'. As there is ONLY One, there OBVIOUSLY can NOT be " another one 'too' ".

WHEN, and IF, 'you' learn and understand who and what 'I' am, then 'you' will KNOW WHERE and WHY 'you' are mistaken here.
Age wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:02 pmOBVIOUSLY, 'you' did NOT. As can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVEN above.
I didn't need to.
OF COURSE you do NOT 'need' to answer clarifying questions. BUT if you could, and DID, then more people will LISTEN to 'you'.
Age wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:10 pm But there is NO doubt to who AND what 'I' am. Thee IRREFUTABLE answer is ALREADY KNOWN by 'I'.

Dontaskme is KNOWN...by 'I'
But ONLY to and by 'you', the one known as "dontaskme".
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:17 pm Dontaskme does not know the 'I' ... that knowing is unknowable to the known, for the known is already being known by 'I' which is ONE...not two.
'Trying to' "justify" and 'deflect' from 'your' CONTRADICTIONS might work on 'some', but NOT on 'me'.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:17 pm Dontaskme doesn't know, for that would mean splitting into two, a knower and the known. The 'I' cannot do that. For 'I' is One
LOL

If only 'you' KNEW what was actually happening here. If 'I' is One, then 'I' am thee Knower, which is ALSO thee Known.

'you' are 'trying to' make the knower and the known two different things. The Knower and the Known IS One.

Do not forget, 'I' am the One saying 'I' am thee Knower, and thus thee Known because 'I', literally, ALREADY KNOW.