Thank God!

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Thank God!

Post by Dontaskme »

Why do bad things happen to good people?
You have only to thank our sweet lord jesus for making this selfless-sacrifice.

Thank you Jesus, for now bad things will never happen to good people ever again, thanks to you showing us that it only happened once, because you willingly volunteered to be the lamb to the slaughter. I mean what choice did you have - your Father was a sadist, and loves to watch his children suffer torture, either that or the relationship you thought you had with him was an illusion you just happened to believe was real. IDK, but at least your unecessary suffering was not in vain, for you will never have to suffer ever again. Oh wait, did you lie to us again, are you really a sadist pretending to be good?

''The world is given to me only once, not one existing and one perceived. Subject and object are only one. The barrier between them cannot be said to have broken down as a result of recent experience in the physical sciences, for this barrier does not exist.''

''Life is given to me only once, and never will be again—I don't want to sit waiting for universal happiness. I want to live myself; otherwise it's better not to live at all.''