Why it was impossible for Jesus to die...explained!

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Why it was impossible for Jesus to die...explained!

Post by Dontaskme »

Jesus was God incarnate, his death was to prove death is an illusion and that life is eternal. Jesus proved the eternal via the resurrection.
Jesus is the embodiment, the fleshy body of the formless God.

John 11:25-26. Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die.

Epicurus: the ancient Greek philosopher and sage, reasoned: “Why should I fear death? If I am, then death is not. If death is, then I am not.” The claim is that existence and non-existence are necessarily mutually exclusive, and the conclusion is that it makes no sense to care about non-existence that, by definition, cannot make room for any existence, including my own.

1 Corinthians 2:7
No, we declare God's wisdom, a mystery that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began.
DPMartin

Re: Why it was impossible for Jesus to die...explained!

Post by DPMartin »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:03 pm Jesus was God incarnate, his death was to prove death is an illusion and that life is eternal. Jesus proved the eternal via the resurrection.

John 11:25-26. Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die.

Epicurus: the ancient Greek philosopher and sage, reasoned: “Why should I fear death? If I am, then death is not. If death is, then I am not.” The claim is that existence and non-existence are necessarily mutually exclusive, and the conclusion is that it makes no sense to care about non-existence that, by definition, cannot make room for any existence, including my own.

No, we declare God's wisdom, a mystery that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began.
why do you ask?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

DPMartin wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:02 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:03 pm Jesus was God incarnate, his death was to prove death is an illusion and that life is eternal. Jesus proved the eternal via the resurrection.

why do you ask?
False claims call for false answers.

Life and death are complete mysteries...everything else is His story..no thing but pure indulgent phantom fantasies.
DPMartin

Post by DPMartin »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:37 pm

why do you ask?

Life and death are complete mysteries...everything else is His story..no thing but pure indulgent phantom fantasies.
then your thread is a waste of time, correct?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

DPMartin wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:05 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:37 pm

why do you ask?

then your thread is a waste of time, correct?
That’s correct.

That or I could just leave space empty, oh but what a waste, might as well fill the hole in. That reminds me, my pen is running out of ink...I can’t seem to get it to come out...
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

I'm not a Chrisitan, but i think Jesus is viewed to have been dead for 3 day - decneded to hell to save sinner there - then was re-born on the 3dr day.

just sayin your views might be wrong on this particular.

what i said above is llitterally in the Apostile Creed!!!!!!!!

cone on, if you start a thread with a point, at least be accurate Sir!!!!!
jayjacobus

Post by jayjacobus »

The self is the whole living person meaning he/she has thinking, feelings, emotions, longings and acts.

When a person dies, his/her thinking, feelings, emotions, longings and acts cease.

Jesus disappeared from his tomb but where did he go?

If his body went to sit by God, what did that mean and what do we know about his living acts with God?

Can a living person accomplish anything in the hereafter?

Jesus was a teacher. Who would he teach in the hereafter?

If it was impossible for Jesus to die, he might be suffering with nothing to do.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

gaffo wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:31 am
I'm not a Chrisitan, but i think Jesus is viewed to have been dead for 3 day - decneded to hell to save sinner there - then was re-born on the 3dr day.

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you think my story is wrong and inaccurate. Then, this is nothing compared to the Bible :arrow: If you want real wrongness and inaccuracy, then wait until you read the Bible. :lol:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

jayjacobus wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:34 am The self is the whole living person meaning he/she has thinking, feelings, emotions, longings and acts.

When a person dies, his/her thinking, feelings, emotions, longings and acts cease.

Jesus disappeared from his tomb but where did he go?

If his body went to sit by God, what did that mean and what do we know about his living acts with God?

Can a living person accomplish anything in the hereafter?

Jesus was a teacher. Who would he teach in the hereafter?

If it was impossible for Jesus to die, he might be suffering with nothing to do.
Jesus is/was a dream character - his teaching, is/was knowing. Knowing arises as knowledge from unknowing. Knowledge is the dream of separation, the unknowing known. Dream characters cannot die because they do not exist, no dreamt character is real, except as a dream. The apparent separation from his Father is/was illusory. There is only God, aka everything and nothing.

The story goes that Jesus was the manifest appearance of his unmanifest Father. Therefore, he was an image of the imageless...he was ''NO THING'' dreaming he was a 'man thing'

gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:43 am
gaffo wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:31 am

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you think my story is wrong and inaccurate. Then, this is nothing compared to the Bible :arrow: If you want real wrongness and inaccuracy, then wait until you read the Bible. :lol:
I've read 80 percent of the OT - monor prophets works make up the bet of it - the torah the lest of it - imo.

only rad 25 precent of the nt - affirm Mark; mostly per the NT - affirm the OT per the minor prophets.

the rest is unworthy in genral imop. - not counting the works i've not read - so most of the NT and the Torah which i have read.

no lover of Saul BTW. read some of, but know to not bother with the rest of his works.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

The Jesus death is symbolic of that which is the end and the beginning too. Death is needed for life to survive - this is the paradox.
Life cannot be eternal if death is absent. God or life cannot manifest an eternal life without death. Eternity has to include death if it is to be eternal. The entire universe dies every moment only to be born every moment. Such is the intelligence of life or God.

Whoever believes in Me will live, even though he dies. ... Jesus said: "I am the resurrection and the life.
I am the first, and I am the last. ... "I am the Alpha and the Omega"

'Knowledge' is the echo of eternal knowing. A reflection of eternal intelligent LIGHT (Source) ''I am the light of the world.''

The mind of (knowledge) cannot think aliveness in the form of the dead. The life does not go anywhere for it is everywhere.

Light speaks and thinks to itself, ..( yes, I really did say that! :D )

gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 10:36 am The Jesus death is symbolic of that which is the end and the beginning too. Death is needed for life to survive - this is the paradox.
Life cannot be eternal if death is absent. God or life cannot manifest an eternal life without death. Eternity has to include death if it is to be eternal. The entire universe dies every moment only to be born every moment. Such is the intelligence of life or God.

Whoever believes in Me will live, even though he dies. ... Jesus said: "I am the resurrection and the life.
I am the first, and I am the last. ... "I am the Alpha and the Omega"

'Knowledge' is the echo of eternal knowing. A reflection of eternal intelligent LIGHT (Source) ''I am the light of the world.''

The mind of (knowledge) cannot think aliveness in the form of the dead. The life does not go anywhere for it is everywhere.

Light speaks and thinks to itself, ..( yes, I really did say that! :D )

nonsense. there is no need for death for life to be eternal.

as i said before Jesus died for 3 days - peter 2 - too many christians ignore this even though it is in the Apostles creed!

per literal reading - the proper one IMO - per Genesis - Gawd removed the OTHER tree - that of eternal life - after adm/eve ate of the other one - one the of "Sin" (self awareness/widsom - convertional understanding of that tree is wrong - yep for the last 1800 yrs - oh well - what else is new).

Book of Genesis was a polytheistci work - the snake was not "satan" - it was just another god - and spoke the truth about the ToK - eating of it only rose man to abov oe of the animals - giving him self awareness - and why he was afraid of YHWH afterward - now kowing how smae he was compared to YHWH - had nothing to do with "Sin".

and no man did not end up being mortal due to that first tree - he died becuae he never ate fro that other tree the Tree of Life (and no that tree is not Jebuss- it was just another tree in the story of genesis that YHWH remvoed faring man might bcome his equal - as like what happen to Chronons and his son Zeus) - so out of fear YHWH remvoed the second tree.

BTW all the rest o fthe "animals" never ate of the ToK - but they still DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? why - Chrsistins say man dis becasue of the original sin of eating of the TOK" but te animals never did that!!!!!!!!!!! and still die! (plants too) - why? because man nor animals ever got a hold of the fruit from teh tree of life!!!!!!!!

why? YHWH got afriad, and removd from the garden of eden.