Does God have a Plan?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme
Posts: 9977
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Does God have a Plan?

Post by Dontaskme »

:roll: :? :?: :idea:
DPMartin
Posts: 340
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:11 am

Re: Does God have a Plan?

Post by DPMartin »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:42 pm :roll: :? :?: :idea:
all living things have an expectation of fulfillment, therefore why wouldn't God, but again there are books of varying ages that express that expectation, or plan of you like.

iow your question technically is redundant.
Dontaskme
Posts: 9977
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Does God have a Plan?

Post by Dontaskme »

DPMartin wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:10 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:42 pm :roll: :? :?: :idea:
all living things have an expectation of fulfillment, therefore why wouldn't God, but again there are books of varying ages that express that expectation, or plan of you like.

iow your question technically is redundant.
Forget about what's written in a book, which is of past tense, which is dead stuff, I'm more concerned with the immediate present before the present sails off into the sunset. I'm not interested in what has been recorded for the activity of future referencing what can only be known as dead and gone stuff past it's sell by date.. I want to know what's selling now, right now.

I want to know what is the plan right here and now, in the immediate moment ?? before it becomes a broken old parrot recorded old record on repeat.


Is what I'm on about. :roll:
User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 5021
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: Does God have a Plan?

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:42 pm Does God have a Plan? :roll: :? :?: :idea:
...er, yeah, and sometimes it really pisses me off.
DPMartin
Posts: 340
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:11 am

Re: Does God have a Plan?

Post by DPMartin »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:04 pm
DPMartin wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:10 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:42 pm :roll: :? :?: :idea:
all living things have an expectation of fulfillment, therefore why wouldn't God, but again there are books of varying ages that express that expectation, or plan of you like.

iow your question technically is redundant.
Forget about what's written in a book, which is of past tense, which is dead stuff, I'm more concerned with the immediate present before the present sails off into the sunset. I'm not interested in what has been recorded for the activity of future referencing what can only be known as dead and gone stuff past it's sell by date.. I want to know what's selling now, right now.

I want to know what is the plan right here and now, in the immediate moment ?? before it becomes a broken old parrot recorded old record on repeat.


Is what I'm on about. :roll:
so who is supposed give two poos on what your about
User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 5021
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: Does God have a Plan?

Post by attofishpi »

DPMartin wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:55 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:04 pm
DPMartin wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:10 pm

all living things have an expectation of fulfillment, therefore why wouldn't God, but again there are books of varying ages that express that expectation, or plan of you like.

iow your question technically is redundant.
Forget about what's written in a book, which is of past tense, which is dead stuff, I'm more concerned with the immediate present before the present sails off into the sunset. I'm not interested in what has been recorded for the activity of future referencing what can only be known as dead and gone stuff past it's sell by date.. I want to know what's selling now, right now.

I want to know what is the plan right here and now, in the immediate moment ?? before it becomes a broken old parrot recorded old record on repeat.


Is what I'm on about. :roll:
so who is supposed give two poos on what your about
I know you like your apostles but I think you need an apostrophe.
Dontaskme
Posts: 9977
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Does God have a Plan?

Post by Dontaskme »

DPMartin wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:55 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:04 pm
DPMartin wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:10 pm

all living things have an expectation of fulfillment, therefore why wouldn't God, but again there are books of varying ages that express that expectation, or plan of you like.

iow your question technically is redundant.
Forget about what's written in a book, which is of past tense, which is dead stuff, I'm more concerned with the immediate present before the present sails off into the sunset. I'm not interested in what has been recorded for the activity of future referencing what can only be known as dead and gone stuff past it's sell by date.. I want to know what's selling now, right now.

I want to know what is the plan right here and now, in the immediate moment ?? before it becomes a broken old parrot recorded old record on repeat.


Is what I'm on about. :roll:
so who is supposed give two poos on what your about
Well you obviously do else you wouldn't feel the need to fix the smell.
Dontaskme
Posts: 9977
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Does God have a Plan?

Post by Dontaskme »

Joke of a lifetime 1

Jesus: How do you send my Father into an uncontrollable fit of rolling on the floor laughing his head off until dead?

Disciple: I don't know, how?

Jesus: You tell him your plans. :lol: :lol: :lol:




Joke of a lifetime 2

No one ever had free will or choice - there is no such gift of life that is a 'you' with free will and choice.
The Supreme Almighty Creator Being Satan the masquerading Slippery Talking Snake in the hominoid brain committed the ultimate sin imaginable.The bastard lying cheating scum bag lied to you, because Snakes don't talk, except in Merry Melody Loony Tune Cartoon Comics for believing gullible Adult Children. :shock: :shock: :shock:



.
Age
Posts: 6956
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Does God have a Plan?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:04 pm
DPMartin wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:10 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:42 pm :roll: :? :?: :idea:
all living things have an expectation of fulfillment, therefore why wouldn't God, but again there are books of varying ages that express that expectation, or plan of you like.

iow your question technically is redundant.
Forget about what's written in a book, which is of past tense, which is dead stuff, I'm more concerned with the immediate present before the present sails off into the sunset. I'm not interested in what has been recorded for the activity of future referencing what can only be known as dead and gone stuff past it's sell by date.. I want to know what's selling now, right now.

I want to know what is the plan right here and now, in the immediate moment ?? before it becomes a broken old parrot recorded old record on repeat.


Is what I'm on about. :roll:
The plan 'NOW' is the same as it ALWAYS IS. That is to come to Know Thy Self, so that 'we' can ALL live together in Peace, and in Harmony, as One.

There is, after all, ONLY One, which is ALWAYS in an evolutionary process, of learning and discovery, and of SEEING and UNDERSTANDING, more and anew.
Age
Posts: 6956
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Does God have a Plan?

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:16 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:42 pm Does God have a Plan? :roll: :? :?: :idea:
...er, yeah, and sometimes it really pisses me off.
Why is this?
Dontaskme
Posts: 9977
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Does God have a Plan?

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:59 am
The plan 'NOW' is the same as it ALWAYS IS. That is to come to Know Thy Self, so that 'we' can ALL live together in Peace, and in Harmony, as One.
But how is it possible for knowingness which is already being here right now as itself always - could ever plan to be at peace and in harmony as ONE?

How would the peace and harmony plan be possible?

That doesn't make any rational sense in the natural world, because humans are like every other sentient feeling animal, humans live in a tense fight or flight state of being, they are not excluded from tension.

If a fully grown lion comes at you, you are not just going to be in a calm peaceful relaxed harmonious state and invite the lion to sit with you around your bbq and expect it to join in with the kumbaya singing chorus and conduct itself as a peaceful and friendly nature with you, are you?

So what makes you think the plan of human animals is to make that possible?
Age
Posts: 6956
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Does God have a Plan?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:53 am
Age wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:59 am
The plan 'NOW' is the same as it ALWAYS IS. That is to come to Know Thy Self, so that 'we' can ALL live together in Peace, and in Harmony, as One.
But how is it possible for knowingness which is already being here right now as itself always - could ever plan to be at peace and in harmony as ONE?
But 'It/Knowingness' never planned to be at peace ...

Knowingness KNOWS HOW it is possible for 'you', human beings, to live in Peace ...

If 'you' actually do what is 'needed', however, to make this plan and the Peace possible, then that is a completely 'other' matter.

Also, did you forget your question was;

Does God have a plan?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:53 amHow would the peace and harmony plan be possible?
The same way ALL plans have come to fruition and been achieved. That is by 'you', human beings making then happen.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:53 amThat doesn't make any rational sense in the natural world, because humans are like every other sentient feeling animal, humans live in a tense fight or flight state of being, they are not excluded from tension.
Is this an absolute and irrefutable Truth.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:53 amIf a fully grown lion comes at you, you are not just going to be in a calm peaceful relaxed harmonious state and invite the lion to sit with you around your bbq and expect it to join in with the kumbaya singing chorus and conduct itself as a peaceful and friendly nature with you, are you?
If one is NOT even OPEN enough to even just read or just listen to a 'plan', then they could NEVER KNOW what that plan ACTUALLY IS, and thus they could NEVER make that plan become a reality.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:53 amSo what makes you think the plan of human animals is to make that possible?
Becauspe they are the ONLY animal that could, and do, make ANY plan possible.
User avatar
VVilliam
Posts: 590
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:58 pm

Re: Does God have a Plan?

Post by VVilliam »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:42 pm :roll: :? :?: :idea:
If you are referring to the Christian idea of God, I would say 'yes'.

But what plan are you referring to? An overall plan or a specific plan for a specific thing?

Either way, I am sure "God" has a "Plan".

If the plan is specific to this physical universe, I would say the God will just let it eventually turn itself into a cleaver AI machine...those seem to be the algorithms which are running its unfolding...
Dontaskme
Posts: 9977
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Does God have a Plan?

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:57 amThe plan 'NOW' is the same as it ALWAYS IS. That is to come to Know Thy Self, so that 'we' can ALL live together in Peace, and in Harmony, as One.
Impossible to achieve.

Now all you've got to do, is be open enough to be able to figure out why the above statement is impossible to achieve.
Dontaskme
Posts: 9977
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Does God have a Plan?

Post by Dontaskme »

VVilliam wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:14 am
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:42 pm :roll: :? :?: :idea:
If you are referring to the Christian idea of God, I would say 'yes'.

But what plan are you referring to? An overall plan or a specific plan for a specific thing?

Either way, I am sure "God" has a "Plan".

If the plan is specific to this physical universe, I would say the God will just let it eventually turn itself into a cleaver AI machine...those seem to be the algorithms which are running its unfolding...
That's the problem - if all events that happen are God's plan, like the God believers pretend to make claim to, then we humans just like other sentient animals never did have free will or choice to plan anything.
We didn't even choose to be here, to be born. And that's a fact for certain. None of us, not one single one of us chose to be born. No one asked to be born. Not one single one of us pre- planned to come here. And for those that have been born. Can they ever know what they are doing from one moment to the next when anything could literally happen out of the blue for absolutely no reason or purpose.. it's not like the born have ever been alive before, so all they can do from a knowing knowledge context is to make it all up as they go along and hopefully learn from past mistakes. Plans don't always go to plan, so it is misleading for God believers to claim that how natural events in life unfold is always God's plan, or it's God's way, or it's God's will. . because in reality, there is no God or any other agent here on earth making any event happen, it only seems as if there is, which is a false claim.

But Yes, it does apparently seem to be where life for sentient human is planning to get to. I for one, can certainly report my own observations and see a humanity speeding headlong down the AI route. But to be honest, it wouldn't be my personal plan to go there.
So I'm wondering just who exactly has the ultimate authority to grant planning permission. My gut is, there isn't one.





.
Post Reply