Does God have a Plan?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Does God have a Plan?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:25 am
Age wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:03 am
LOL

If only you ALREADY KNEW thee ACTUAL Truth here.

And, when and if you do, then you will SEE just how funny and humorous this statement of yours is here.

There is no IF here, this one here already knows.
When is thee ACTUAL Truth here then?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:25 am So your response is based purely on assumption and belief, you claim not to have. LOL - so yeah, funny haha!
So, what do you ASSUME and PRESUME here that I am ASSUMING and BELIEVING, which you BELIEVE is true?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:25 am OMG Age, you're such a pompous idiot, really, listen, you wouldn't know how to have a proper philosophical conversation with anyone if your life depended on it.
Start a 'proper philosophical conversation', and then we will SEE what the outcome is.

Oh, and by the way, what exactly is a 'proper philosophical conversation, to 'you'?

In other words, how do you differentiate between a 'proper philosophical conversation' and a 'philosophical conversation', which is NOT 'proper'?

While you are at will you inform us of just what a 'philosophical conversation' ACTUALLY IS?

Your refusal to elaborate and clarify here, will SHOW and REVEAL more about what you actually do know and NOT know.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:25 am I understand you know true-self, but then when you attempt to put right in others their true-self, by making IF AND WHEN assumptions about them....then you are just coming across as being a complete and utter MUDDLED UP MESS.
But I am NOT attempting to put right in "others", "their" true-self. Because there is NO "their", in relation to thee True Self.

If, and when, 'you' ASSUME such a thing, then you will OBVIOUSLY come to have these completely and utterly Wrong and False views here.

Could it be a possibility that 'you' are MUDDLING UP what I am actually saying and meaning because you are making ASSUMPTIONS, BEFORE you CLARIFY?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:25 am But do not worry, most humans are a mess psychologically.
Bu only because of their past experiences.

If, and when, one has lived in a non peaceful and disharmonious world, then, obviously, they will be somewhat messed up and confused.

But, if, and when, children are being brought up in a Truly peaceful and harmonious world, then they will NOT be as nearly messed up nor confused. And, the more generations that live this way, the more healthy each generation becomes.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:25 am And that's why they becomes seekers, to try and straighten out their tangled webs of frustration, some even resort to self-destruction.
But, when children are NOT being born into a human being created ill world, then they will just grow up thriving psychologically fit and healthy.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:25 am Hope your book is coming along well. I probs won't want to read it though, I've changed my mind. I think I'll pass on that prospect, no offence.
The rate at which it is coming along, 'you', "dontaskme", probably will not be around to read it anyway.

By the way, WHY do you think 'you' could 'offend' me?

Also, 'you' do NOT have a "mind", which 'you' could change.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:58 am
If one KNOWS some 'thing', then that can also become KNOWN by "others".
Living in peace and harmony with ourself (own self ) can be known to be achieved. This knowing can also be known by ( other) people simply because it can be tested out by each person experientially. However, whether or not it is tested out or put into action by every OTHER single ( own self ) cannot be known.

That was my point, and why I said it is impossible to suggest we can ALL reach that knowledge at the same time collectively as one.

I'm not answering or clarifying anything else in this converstion, because it's all irrelevant, and it's all going off on a stupid tangent like it always does with you anyway, so not going to waste my time. I've clarified the main point of contention above. That's all that matters here.

Remember, all I said originally, was that it cannot be known if all of us are going to reach the point of knowing how to live in peace and harmony as a collective oneness and then putting that knowing into action all at the same time... we simply cannot know that this collective peace and harmony between all humans is possible. We can know it is possible individually within our own self that's all.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:54 am
Age wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:58 am
If one KNOWS some 'thing', then that can also become KNOWN by "others".
Living in peace and harmony with ourself (own self ) can be known to be achieved. This knowing can also be known by ( other) people simply because it can be tested out by each person experientially. However, whether or not it is tested out or put into action by every OTHER single ( own self ) cannot be known.

That was my point, and why I said it is impossible to suggest we can ALL reach that knowledge at the same time collectively as one.
But I have NEVER talked about 'that' knowledge.

I have been talking about ANOTHER knowledge.

But because people prefer to GUESS and/or ASSUME what I am talking about, instead of just ASKING and CLARIFYING, with 'me', what 'it' IS that I am actually talking about, then they NEVER to get to KNOW the actual KNOWLEDGE, which I have been and I am actually talking about.

'That' knowledge you talk about here is NOT 'thee' knowledge, which I have been talking about.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:54 am ___________

I'm not answering or clarifying anything else in this converstion, because it's all irrelevant, and it's all going off on a stupid tangent like it always does with you anyway, so not going to waste my time. I've clarified the main point of contention above. That's all that matters here.
If that is all that matters here, to 'you', then that is all that matters here, to 'you'.

However, what REALLY matters to 'me' is something completely different.

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:54 am ____________

Remember, all I said originally, was that it cannot be known if all of us are going to reach the point of knowing how to live in peace and harmony as a collective oneness and then putting that knowing into action all at the same time...
Is this what you ACTUALLY said? If yes, then where, exactly, did you say this?

Also, I have NEVER said otherwise, ANYWAY.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:54 am we simply cannot know that this collective peace and harmony between all humans is possible.
But 'I' do ALREADY KNOW that this collective peace and harmony between ALL humans is possible.

But this is because I ALREADY KNOW the plan, how it can be executed, and how it does actually work.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:54 am We can know it is possible individually within our own self that's all.

Why do 'you', human beings, consistently use the 'we' word, in the days when this is being written, as though 'you', individually, have the ability to speak for ALL "others"?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:48 am

But because people prefer to GUESS and/or ASSUME what I am talking about, instead of just ASKING and CLARIFYING, with 'me', what 'it' IS that I am actually talking about, then they NEVER to get to KNOW the actual KNOWLEDGE, which I have been and I am actually talking about.

'That' knowledge you talk about here is NOT 'thee' knowledge, which I have been talking about.

If that is all that matters here, to 'you', then that is all that matters here, to 'you'.

But 'I' do ALREADY KNOW that this collective peace and harmony between ALL humans is possible.

But this is because I ALREADY KNOW the plan, how it can be executed, and how it does actually work.

Why do 'you', human beings, consistently use the 'we' word, in the days when this is being written, as though 'you', individually, have the ability to speak for ALL "others"?
You are mentally insane.

And I am mentally insane for even attempting to communicate with mentally insane people.
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:11 pm

You are mentally insane.

And I am mentally insane for even attempting to communicate with mentally insane people.
To be fair - all things being equal - who can be 'sane' in regard to the particular universe we are finding ourselves [and each other] within?

I suppose really you are referring to degrees of insanity. Age tends toward wordy stuff which takes on the appearance of saying much when it actually say's very little, and implying he [or she] has the 'true answer' but never actually providing said answer because he/she is too busy flaming...its a distraction tactic...meant to bait and direct conversation in a particular way in which the distraction won't be noticed...

Post by Age »

VVilliam wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:06 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:11 pm

You are mentally insane.

To be fair - all things being equal - who can be 'sane' in regard to the particular universe we are finding ourselves [and each other] within?

I suppose really you are referring to degrees of insanity. Age tends toward wordy stuff which takes on the appearance of saying much when it actually say's very little, and implying he [or she] has the 'true answer' but never actually providing said answer because he/she is too busy flaming...its a distraction tactic...meant to bait and direct conversation in a particular way in which the distraction won't be noticed...
There is some truth in this.

I am baiting the posters in this forum to ASSUME 'things', before they CLARIFY, so that I can show "others" that the main reason human beings, up to the days of when this was being written, were still missing and misunderstanding thee ACTUAL truth of 'things' is to SHOW and REVEAL thee IMPORTANCE of CLARIFYING what is actually True, Right, and Correct before ever ASSUMING and/or BELIEVING that one already knows what is actually true, right, and correct.

Also, I am NOT here, in this forum, to provide 'said answer'. I allude to 'said answer' to SHOW and PROVE that IF the people's in the days of when this was being written HAD 'clarified', before 'assumed', then they too would have already obtained 'said answer', like 'us' who ALREADY HAVE and ALREADY KNOW 'said answer'.

I do this to SHOW and REVEAL just how the Mind and brain work.

The more 'I' am called and labelled "insane", or like, the better this all works out.

By the way, I have already asked you to explain WHY you ASSUME "I am flaming". I still await your OPEN and Honest answer here.
Last edited by Age on Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Age wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:27 pm

By the way, I have already asked you to explain WHY you ASSUME "I am flaming". I still await your OPEN and Honslest here.
The type of flaming you do emerges from the anonymity that Internet forums provide in the way of cover for users to act more aggressively.

The type of aggressiveness you use would be quite noticeably 'crazy' if you were to behave in such a manner in situations where anonymity is not a choice. It would most likely attract a physically aggressive response, such as a punch in the face.
like 'us' who ALREADY HAVE and ALREADY KNOW 'said answer'.
Your tactic is not accompanied by any evidence that there is an 'us'. Unless you are possibly eluding to multi-personalities [DID] wherein both [or all] are aligned in agreement.

If you are referring to 'us' as in 'others' then I await them to come to your defense and show they agree with you.

The question you asked of me regarding "who would be interested in this stuff" [pertaining to who sinned first Adam or Eve] and my saying that 2.382 billion Christians could do with the information...imagine the ripple effect...how the world could literally change overnight...but that fantasy is wasted time, if I got the gist of your criticism in that.

I am not asking on account of trying to convince 2.382 billion Christians the error of their thinking...the reason I write is the same as your own...for those whom might read it in the future...

Post by Age »

VVilliam wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:39 am
Age wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:27 pm

By the way, I have already asked you to explain WHY you ASSUME "I am flaming". I still await your OPEN and Honslest here.
The type of flaming you do emerges from the anonymity that Internet forums provide in the way of cover for users to act more aggressively.
WHERE do you think and imagine that I am flaming?

WHAT type of flaming are you referring to?

WHAT does the word 'flaming' even mean, to you?

WHERE have I supposedly shown ANY 'aggression'?

Or, in other words, WHY do you ASSUME, "I am 'flaming'?"

I am NOT asking you ANY thing other than this question alone.
VVilliam wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:39 amThe type of aggressiveness you use would be quite noticeably 'crazy' if you were to behave in such a manner in situations where anonymity is not a choice.
LOL

All you can ACTUALLY SEE in front of you is words ALONE. YET, you have arrived at the conclusion "There is aggression".

If only you knew how Truly funny and hilarious this ACTUALLY IS.
VVilliam wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:39 am It would most likely attract a physically aggressive response, such as a punch in the face.
If that is the way 'you' ARE, then so be it.
VVilliam wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:39 am
like 'us' who ALREADY HAVE and ALREADY KNOW 'said answer'.
Your tactic is not accompanied by any evidence that there is an 'us'. Unless you are possibly eluding to multi-personalities [DID] wherein both [or all] are aligned in agreement.
Or, of course, the other possibilities.
VVilliam wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:39 amIf you are referring to 'us' as in 'others' then I await them to come to your defense and show they agree with you.
In regards to 'what' EXACTLY?
VVilliam wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:39 amThe question you asked of me regarding "who would be interested in this stuff" [pertaining to who sinned first Adam or Eve] and my saying that 2.382 billion Christians could do with the information...imagine the ripple effect...how the world could literally change overnight...but that fantasy is wasted time, if I got the gist of your criticism in that.
In WHAT WAY would there be a, so called, "ripple effect"?

And, HOW and WHY would the 'world' "literally change overnight"?

What EXACTLY would change if human beings found out that "Adam" was the one who 'sinned' first?

What would 'it' change FROM, and TO?
VVilliam wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:39 amI am not asking on account of trying to convince 2.382 billion Christians the error of their thinking...the reason I write it the same as your own...for those whom might read it in the future...
Okay.

Let 'us' now imagine that 'we' are those of the future, to when you wrote "adam sinned first", and I or 'we', see what you mean and agree with this. Now, what do you expect is going to change exactly?

For your information I do not care one iota whether it was the male or the female gendered one of the human being species who 'sinned' first.

Thee Truth is human beings 'sinned' first.And, ONLY human beings can 'sin'.

What would it REALLY matter if the first one had a penis or a vagina?

Does it matter to you?

If yes, then WHY?

Also, why are you bringing up this topic and discussion in this thread?

Why did you not bring it up in the other thread?
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

I am satisfied your questions and statements are idiotic

Post by Age »

VVilliam wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:42 am I am satisfied your questions and statements are idiotic
As long as 'you' are satisfied, then all is well and good, correct?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:42 pm Does God have a Plan?

:roll: :? :?: :idea:
OF COURSE GOD HAS A PLAN..

IT"S CALLED FUCK YOU.
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Age wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:05 am
VVilliam wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:42 am I am satisfied your questions and statements are idiotic
As long as 'you' are satisfied, then all is well and good, correct?
And then you go and make a sensible statement.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:38 am
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:42 pm Does God have a Plan?

:roll: :? :?: :idea:
OF COURSE GOD HAS A PLAN..

IT"S CALLED FUCK YOU.
Mind your willy doesn't drop off with the constant rubbing it up against yourself. Your sanity depends on it. No boner without it, woof! woof!

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

I suppose really you are referring to degrees of insanity. .
All humans are insane, it's just that some of them are more aware of their insanity than others.Some know they are insane, others do not..

They all pretend to know what they are talking about, when in truth, there's just empty words spontaneously flowing out of the pie hole like barking dogs.

All babble and nonsense which makes no difference to what is always actual real reality, life will go on and on, same as it ever was, same as it ever was...IS... long after humans have lost their voice forever.
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:44 am
I suppose really you are referring to degrees of insanity. .
All humans are insane, it's just that some of them are more aware of their insanity than others.Some know they are insane, others do not..
Personally I think that the first step toward recovery is discovering that and dealing with it, by admitting it.
They all pretend to know what they are talking about, when in truth, there's just empty words spontaneously flowing out of the pie hole like barking dogs.
Appearances can be deceiving yes?
But there are ways of getting the dogs to stop barking and pay attention. It relation to human beings, they are human beings. As such, they require a different formula in relation to shutting up and listening. For starters it has to be really significantly interesting.
All babble and nonsense which makes no difference to what is always actual real reality, life will go on and on, same as it ever was, same as it ever was...IS... long after humans have lost their voice forever.
That kinda talk reminds me of YHWH. He is presented as a being who doesn't think much of human beings. Maybe he has a point, but one also has to consider the Wise Wolves among the Dogs. I think YHWH wants to preserve those ones.
Judges 7:5