Biblical Hallucinations

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Immanuel Can

Re: Biblical Hallucinations

Post by Immanuel Can »

VVilliam wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:39 pm Have you not noticed we have moved on to the examining the one man [Jesus] and his alternate experience which occurred without any witnesses?
Of course. But you misrepresented what I had said, so I corrected that. You can't expect me not to.
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:30 pm
VVilliam wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:39 pm Have you not noticed we have moved on to the examining the one man [Jesus] and his alternate experience which occurred without any witnesses?
Of course. But you misrepresented what I had said, so I corrected that. You can't expect me not to.
Then show me 'what you said' and 'how I misrepresented what was said' because I do not understand your reply. Did you not argue along the lines [imply] that my unwitnessed alternate experience could have been an hallucination?
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

VVilliam wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:28 am Then show me 'what you said' and 'how I misrepresented what was said'
Okay.
VVilliam wrote: ↑Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:39 pm
Yet you make accusation that all other 'typical persons' who do not have supporting witnesses are therefore hallucinating.
A twist.

Again, what I said was that 12 men do not simultaneously hallucinate the same event. I also said that a person who has an "alternate reality" that nobody else sees (when others should be able to, if it was real) is most probably hallucinating.

And anybody should agree with both claims.
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:11 am
VVilliam wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:28 am Then show me 'what you said' and 'how I misrepresented what was said'
Okay.
VVilliam wrote: ↑Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:39 pm
Yet you make accusation that all other 'typical persons' who do not have supporting witnesses are therefore hallucinating.
A twist.

Again, what I said was that 12 men do not simultaneously hallucinate the same event. I also said that a person who has an "alternate reality" that nobody else sees (when others should be able to, if it was real) is most probably hallucinating.

And anybody should agree with both claims.
You are just a time waster when it comes to being challenged re your beliefs.

It is not that Immanuel can't - but a case of Immanuel won't.

[here]
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

VVilliam wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:22 pm You are just a time waster
Then waste no more.
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Immanuel Can wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:42 pm
VVilliam wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:22 pm You are just a time waster
Then waste no more.