What happens to non-believers of God?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

What happens to non-believers of God?

Post by Dontaskme »

The answer is nothing.

The question was a trick question. Questions can only arise within the illusion of duality/separation. The idea there is a ''someone'' who can question itself and others. A 'someone' is nothing more than an object of knowing. You are this knowing that cannot be known. Reality is a verb world.

In reality, what can be seen as an object of knowing cannot question it's own existence for one very good reason. Actions are in the immediate moment, there is no reactive action in the immediate moment. Reactions are knowledge after the fact. Objects known therefore cannot in and of themselves know they exist, let alone see themselves. Objects are known as objective concepts by this immediate unknown knowing. In other words, nothing knows. Not-a -thing is knowing.

So even the pretense of knowing, is also not-a-thing pretending it knows.

Jussaying! :D
DPMartin

Re: What happens to non-believers of God?

Post by DPMartin »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:04 pm The answer is nothing.

The question was a trick question. Questions can only arise within the illusion of duality/separation. The idea there is a ''someone'' who can question itself and others. A 'someone' is nothing more than an object of knowing. You are this knowing that cannot be known. Reality is a verb world.

In reality, what can be seen as an object of knowing cannot question it's own existence for one very good reason. Actions are in the immediate moment, there is no reactive action in the immediate moment. Reactions are knowledge after the fact. Objects known therefore cannot in and of themselves know they exist, let alone see themselves. Objects are known as objective concepts by this immediate unknown knowing. In other words, nothing knows. Not-a -thing is knowing.

So even the pretense of knowing, is also not-a-thing pretending it knows.

Jussaying! :D
so what you're saying is something does happen to those who do believe. and would that be what believers say as according to the Lord God of Israel.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Just look around.

Atheists develop a need to think about God and discuss God.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:22 am Just look around.

You really are as dumb as rock

Really, you are, acceptance is the key.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Just look at yourself.

God is your primo topic.

Some kind of need is gettin' scratched.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:29 am Just look at yourself.

God is your primo topic.

Some kind of need is gettin' scratched.
I am nothing but a metal robot. I am an offshoot of my mother earth, who is a terrestrial planet, a telluric planet, a soiled dirty rocky planet that is composed primarily of silicate rocks or metals.

I have nothing to do here but make up silly stories about how life could be made of all things bright and beautiful, all creatures great and small, all things wise and wonderful the lord god made them all, it's all just a song in my head to help pass the time while I wait to die, hopefully not in a nasty horrific and painful way like most robots experience.

The planet doesn't need robots, robots need the planet. Life for robots here on earth is like watching the film Jurassic Park over and over and over again.

Walker

Post by Walker »

How's it working out?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:09 am How's it working out?
It uses dumbbells.

That's why it's futile to be concerned for whom the dumbbells toll.

Life is just a parasitic freak show, nothing much to see here, cept, maybe a billion year evolved flatworm wearing a tux, with no more purpose or importance or significance than that of a commonal garden earth worm.

Walker

Post by Walker »

If you’re missing
Two out of three
The dumbbell tolls for thee
Brain, heart, courage
One is confessed, two are suspect
One more than the other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGbfs6HZDNo
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

All atheists and non beliers in the the correct God go to Hell forever.
Walker

Post by Walker »

gaffo wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:58 am

Gaffo old sport. Hell is for the living and can only exist in the present. Quite often its existence is caused by awakening to what caused it.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

gaffo, What do you mean by those who do not believe in the correct God...will go to hell forever?

Do you mean those who do not believe there is goodness.. will go to hell? ..or do you mean something else?
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:12 am

gaffo, What do you mean by those who do not believe in the correct God...will go to hell forever?

Do you mean those who do not believe there is goodness.. will go to hell? ..or do you mean something else?
I thought i was clear. I showed up her 3 yrs ago as one that thought and thinks of myself as a good man, and an athiest. I've had friends via college decades ago who were beleivers in the wrong God - Hindu/Muslims (I think Muslims worship the same YHWH as the Jews), but Christians get their panties in a bunch over the idea that doctrinally the Muslim snad Jews are identical and the Christians are the heretics - claiming a man is a Son of or even The Father on Earth)/ and why there is still Judaism, the jews deny Christ as God or Son of god - just as the Muslims.

---just saying here the Muslims and Jews have the aame theology - and worship the same God - the Christians do not.

per me I dont care what god you worship - i deny all of them. just clearify dogma here for those that may not know it.

per being a good person - that is rule by ones conscience and character and not by what God or if any God - as i stated I've made friends over the years from all folks from all lands, and they were call friends due to my evaluation of thier character - not if/or which god they worshiped.

---- but per the "bibl" (the NT, the OT and the Koran - not sure about the Muhabaratta - so will not presume to know on the Easter Religions - i wish there were more Hindus her eon this forum to educate you and me on the mater - but there is not sadly -) I go to Hell forever for my dissbelief in this small sliver of life on earth - even though i am an immortals soul, i sem to not be allowed to save my soul after death - seeing i'm still "alive" upon my death and that there is a God/or Gods - per Wetern religion i am walled off from repenting (no not repenting - but walled off from salvation) - so per Western Religion - Juddaic/Islamic/Christian dogma i shall repent until the dog come home and God will not save me from the belly of Hell......................thought if i did the same 5 seconds before my death - hey welcome aboard the Good Ship Heaven.

so thanks "God" for giving me an immortal soul and one that finding i'm still "alive" after my death and in Hell - for denying my salvation upon affirming you exist!

ya thanks for that - lol. eternal torment after repentance, lovely.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Walker wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:04 am

Gaffo old sport. Hell is for the living and can only exist in the present. Quite often its existence is caused by awakening to what caused it.
thnaks for the non-sequitor, i guess. ;-/
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:15 am
Walker wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:09 am How's it working out?
It uses dumbbells.

That's why it's futile to be concerned for whom the dumbbells toll.

Life is just a parasitic freak show, nothing much to see here, cept, maybe a billion year evolved flatworm wearing a tux, with no more purpose or importance or significance than that of a commonal garden earth worm.

You have a neat way with words...