Who Sinned First?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

VVilliam

Re: Who Sinned First?

Post by VVilliam »

Age wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:33 am

Thank God "vvilliam" is here.
I know, right...

Interesting tidbit - Image
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

VVilliam wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:34 pm
What is 'pure unconscious awareness'? How can one be unconscious and aware at the same time?
Sorry, I've used a terminology that is misleading. While Awareness does imply an awareness of something else.
In deep dreamless sleep our awareness is still present, but it's not being aware of something else, it's just in a state of pure not-knowing beingness without an object. Although while we are dreaming, there is an awareness of having dreamt a dream, but only upon waking from the dream does awareness become aware it has been dreaming. Notice here there has been mentioned an apparent split between (unconscious awareness) where the dream state is unconsciously happening during sleep... and (awake conscious awareness) where the dream is KNOWN to have happened. The point being made, is that awareness is present in both unconscious and conscious states.

Have you heard of Merrell-Wolff, Franklin ..The Philosophy of Consciousness without an object? This might help explain what I'm trying to say a little better than what is my effort.

Note from the author :arrow:
Consciousness without an object. At the center of these experiences was the realization of "Primordial consciousness", which, according to Wolff, is beyond and prior to the subject or the object and is unaffected by their presence or absence.

_____

VVilliam wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:34 pmIn relation to your comment re Eve, what are you suggesting there?
I do have more to say in reply to your reasoning, but would like you to answer those questions first, if you will.
Eve is symbolic of knowing through direct experience. As in the proof of anything known is in the instant moment it becomes known to you.
In other words, you cannot become knowing of something, until you are first witness and testimony to the fact. Same goes for experiencing something, you cannot experience the taste of an orange by just hearing about it, you have to test it out for yourself.
No other thing is testing us, except our own conscience, the one that informs us that we exist.

Post by Age »

VVilliam wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:33 am
Age wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:14 am

I think you MISSED the point "dontaskme" was getting at.

Is "dontaskme" one of your sockpuppets?
NO.

WHY would you make such an ABSURD ASSUMPTION, and then worse still ask such a RIDICULOUS and LUDICROUS question in relation to that ABSURD ASSUMPTION?

Post by Age »

VVilliam wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:40 am

I know, right...

It was 'you', "vvilliam", who made the CLAIM that you KNOW what thee ACTUAL Truth IS, and which MILLIONS have been MISLEAD IN and ARE under the WRONG IMPRESSION, which, "coincidentally", just happen to be those who do NOT share the SAME VIEWS of YOU.

Also, noted here is that you did NOT answer one solitary clarifying question I asked you. Either because you will not or because you CAN NOT.

Either way, you are NOT doing your CLAIM here any favors by NOT answering these Truly VERY SIMPLE and VERY EASY clarifying questions.

You wan to START a thread, makes CLAIMS, which are proposed as though they are ABSOLUTELY and IRREFUTABLY True, but when CHALLENGED and QUESTIONED in regards to YOUR CLAIMS, you COMPLETELY and UTTERLY "fall to pieces" here, as some say you ARE.

I suggest having the ACTUAL EVIDENCE and/or PROOF NEEDED, which backs up and supports YOUR CLAIMS, BEFORE, you make the CLAIMS in the FIRST PLACE.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:45 am
What is 'pure unconscious awareness'? How can one be unconscious and aware at the same time?
Sorry, I've used a terminology that is misleading. While Awareness does imply an awareness of something else.
In deep dreamless sleep our awareness is still present, but it's not being aware of something else, it's just in a state of pure not-knowing beingness without an object. Although while we are dreaming, there is an awareness of having dreamt a dream, but only upon waking from the dream does awareness become aware it has been dreaming. Notice here there has been mentioned an apparent split between (unconscious awareness) where the dream state is unconsciously happening during sleep... and (awake conscious awareness) where the dream is KNOWN to have happened. The point being made, is that awareness is present in both unconscious and conscious states.

Have you heard of Merrell-Wolff, Franklin ..The Philosophy of Consciousness without an object? This might help explain what I'm trying to say a little better than what is my effort.

Consciousness without an object. At the center of these experiences was the realization of "Primordial consciousness", which, according to Wolff, is beyond and prior to the subject or the object and is unaffected by their presence or absence.

_____

VVilliam wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:34 pmIn relation to your comment re Eve, what are you suggesting there?
I do have more to say in reply to your reasoning, but would like you to answer those questions first, if you will.
Eve is symbolic of knowing through direct experience. As in the proof of anything known is in the instant moment it becomes known to you.
In other words, you cannot become knowing of something, until you are first witness and testimony to the fact. Same goes for experiencing something, you cannot experience the taste of an orange by just hearing about it, you have to test it out for yourself.
No other thing is testing us, except our own conscience, the one that informs us that we exist.
Would it be 'conscious', which informs 'us' that 'we' exist, while, it is 'conscience', which informs 'us' about what is right, and wrong?
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Indeed.
In deep dreamless sleep our awareness is still present, but it's not being aware of something else, it's just in a state of pure not-knowing beingness without an object.

I am of the understanding that we are never in a dreamless state [when sleeping] I dream while sleeping and almost always waken with the memory of having dreamed.
Although while we are dreaming, there is an awareness of having dreamt a dream,
While we are dreaming we are aware we have dreamt a dream? Surely one awakens from the dream before one is aware one has dreamt a dream.
but only upon waking from the dream does awareness become aware it has been dreaming.
Yes Unless one has experienced the dream as real. [Lucid Dreaming] [Dream Hacking]
Notice here there has been mentioned an apparent split between (unconscious awareness) where the dream state is unconsciously happening during sleep... and (awake conscious awareness) where the dream is KNOWN to have happened. The point being made, is that awareness is present in both unconscious and conscious states.
This appears to be the case. One can, however, be a conscious awareness while the body sleeps.

That sounds like mindlessness. If the "Primordial consciousness" is unaware of itself, it is dead. It is not experiencing anything.
[however it may still be able to be observed as "something" which is not dead [potentially able to be made alive] It would be observed by the observer(s) as "nothing". [something which has not awoken to it's self.]

Clearly in the bullet points Adam is testing Eve...as he still has to eat of the fruit himself in order to experience the effects. He waits to see if Eve [whom the author of the bullet points refers to as "the Woman] comes to any harm.

So in that, your observation requires adjusting in order to explain the symbolism therein.

Thus - you have to include the Serpent as part of the symbolism which explains Adams actions...then we can proceed to the god. [as per your belief that the overall characters in the bullet points are representative of the individual.]

Also - there is the author of the bullet points to consider as part of the overall symbolism...and from there, also the source of the authors material - The actual story itself.

As you adjust your understanding of the symbolism, you will see something which has been hidden from your eyes...which to answer another question from 'age' "is the point of my creating this thread and examining the question "who sinned first".

iow - it is not wrongdoing unless something is being purposefully covered up...and is directly linked to the gods question "Who told you that you are naked"?
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Age wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:19 pm
VVilliam wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:40 am

I know, right...

The thing I thought quiet intriguing is that of the total members [11359] not one member had a birthday on that day. - remarkable. Almost unbelievable....perhaps there is a problem with the statistic algorithms.
I suggest having the actual evidence and/or proof needed, which backs up and supports our claims, before, you make the claims in the first place.
And I suggest that if you learn to shut the fuck up and observe instead of being enslaved to your impulse to be heard over all the rest of us - you will eventually come into the light of my observations naturally enough. Presently you fight against that. [perhaps it was your birthday yesterday?] :lol:

Post by Age »

VVilliam wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:56 pm
Age wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:19 pm I suggest having the actual evidence and/or proof needed, which backs up and supports our claims, before, you make the claims in the first place.
And I suggest that if you learn to shut the fuck up and observe instead of being enslaved to your impulse to be heard over all the rest of us - you will eventually come into the light of my observations naturally enough.
I have observed.

I have replied.

And I have questioned and challenged.

You, however, FAILED COMPLETELY the challenge and to answer.

This is what you say here, " "adam" sinned, or wronged, first ". So what?

Even if this was true, which obviously it could NOT BE, even by your own admission, then so what if it was true? What bearing would this have on absolutely ANY thing?

Post by Age »

VVilliam wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:47 pm
Indeed.
In deep dreamless sleep our awareness is still present, but it's not being aware of something else, it's just in a state of pure not-knowing beingness without an object.

I am of the understanding that we are never in a dreamless state [when sleeping] I dream while sleeping and almost always waken with the memory of having dreamed.
Although while we are dreaming, there is an awareness of having dreamt a dream,
While we are dreaming we are aware we have dreamt a dream? Surely one awakens from the dream before one is aware one has dreamt a dream.
but only upon waking from the dream does awareness become aware it has been dreaming.
Yes Unless one has experienced the dream as real. [Lucid Dreaming] [Dream Hacking]
Notice here there has been mentioned an apparent split between (unconscious awareness) where the dream state is unconsciously happening during sleep... and (awake conscious awareness) where the dream is KNOWN to have happened. The point being made, is that awareness is present in both unconscious and conscious states.
This appears to be the case. One can, however, be a conscious awareness while the body sleeps.

That sounds like mindlessness. If the "Primordial consciousness" is unaware of itself, it is dead. It is not experiencing anything.
[however it may still be able to be observed as "something" which is not dead [potentially able to be made alive] It would be observed by the observer(s) as "nothing". [something which has not awoken to it's self.]

Clearly in the bullet points Adam is testing Eve...as he still has to eat of the fruit himself in order to experience the effects. He waits to see if Eve [whom the author of the bullet points refers to as "the Woman] comes to any harm.

So in that, your observation requires adjusting in order to explain the symbolism therein.

Thus - you have to include the Serpent as part of the symbolism which explains Adams actions...then we can proceed to the god. [as per your belief that the overall characters in the bullet points are representative of the individual.]

Also - there is the author of the bullet points to consider as part of the overall symbolism...and from there, also the source of the authors material - The actual story itself.

As you adjust your understanding of the symbolism, you will see something which has been hidden from your eyes...which to answer another question from 'age' "is the point of my creating this thread and examining the question "who sinned first".

iow - it is not wrongdoing unless something is being purposefully covered up...and is directly linked to the gods question "Who told you that you are naked"?
So, are you suggesting here that you could go and rape and/or kill another human being, for example, but this would NOT be wrongdoing if you purposely do not 'cover this up' by going and telling others? Or, say, by doing this raping and/or killong on video, for others to bear witness to and see, then this is NOT wrongdoing at all either?

By the way, the answer to God's question, "Who told you that you are naked?" is the same answer as to 'Who tells you EVERY thing, which is True, Right, and Correct?

Thee Knowing, which is ALWAYS True, Right, and Correct, or God, the inner Tutor and Teacher within, which is ALWAYS guiding and instructing.

Which, by the way, is a DIFFERENT answer to the question, 'Who says EVERY thing, which is False, Wrong, and Incorrect?

The thinking, which can EITHER be true or false, right or wrong, and/or correct or incorrect, or you, the one which is the deceiving and lying one, but is NOT always.

Could being 'naked' BEFORE "adam" and "eve" did what they KNEW was wrong, just refer to the fact that they were always 'exposed' but had nothing to fear nor be ashamed about nor of? By just being together as one and NOT doing ANY thing wrong AT ALL, then could have they just have been thy True Selves with absolutely NOTHING to fear?

But, could, when "adam" and "eve" realized that they were being 'exposed' for KNOWING that they KNEW what is right from wrong but that they had then CHOSEN to do the wrong thing, that that is when they REALIZED realized that they were 'naked', and thus being 'exposed'? And if so, then is this WHEN they chose to gather fig leaves and cover themselves up with loincloth or 'clothing', which could just be a symbol for 'trying to' cover up thee True Self with some sort of 'mask', or also known as a 'personality'. After all prior to this TAKING of what they KNEW was WRONG, they were just 'man' and 'woman', or in other just words just 'male' and 'female' of the animal species; human being. Until then they had NOT YET become the 'persons', which we see and experience 'today', hither to when this is being read.

By the way, when 'you', human beings, start learning, and understanding, EXACTLY HOW the Mind and the brain ACTUALLY WORK, then you will start SEEING, and KNOWING, who and what A 'person' IS, and HOW 'they' become EXACTLY who and what they ARE, which is to 'try' as hard as they can to cover up and MASK who and what thee True Self ACTUALLY IS.

For the PROOF that people can and do do this SO GOOD, just ask ANY one of them, in the days of when this is being written, What is your answer to the question, 'Who am 'I'?'

The ACTUAL proper AND correct answer to that question is HIDDEN by the MASK created from the personalities and persons created, within.

Which 'you', "vvilliam", ALREADY KNOW the answers to, correct, as you CLAIM here that you have created this thread to SHOW and REVEAL to 'us', the MILLIONS with the WRONG IMPRESSIONS, the True nature of what has been hidden from our eyes, correct?

By the way, besides YOUR CLAIM that " "adam" sinned first ", if 'we' supposedly adjust our understanding and 'we' do actually see 'that', what you claim here was, so called, "hidden from our eyes", which is; just that "adam sinned first", then is there any other actually purpose in now knowing that "adam (supposedly) sinned first", other than that you have just informed us of this, while knowing that you are CLAIMING that this was some hidden message, sign, or thing?

Also, is there ANY other thing, message, and/or sign HIDDEN from OUR eyes, which you would like to inform 'us' of as well?
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Age wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:12 pm
Age wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:19 pm I suggest having the actual evidence and/or proof needed, which backs up and supports our claims, before, you make the claims in the first place.
And I suggest that if you learn to shut the fuck up and observe instead of being enslaved to your impulse to be heard over all the rest of us - you will eventually come into the light of my observations naturally enough.
Even if this was true, which obviously it could not be, even by your own admission,
While I tolerate you I do not tolerate your misinformation about me. I have admitted no such thing. It is true that Adam sinned first and I have already explained adequately as to why that is important for us to understand.
That you skipped over [missed] this, is not my problem to solve for you.
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Age wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:38 am
VVilliam wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:47 pm

So, are you suggesting here that you could go and rape and/or kill another human being, for example, but this would NOT be wrongdoing if you purposely do not 'cover this up' by going and telling others? Or, say, by doing this raping and/or killong on video, for others to bear witness to and see, then this is NOT wrongdoing at all either?
There was none of that in the bullet points. So no.
By the way, the answer to God's question, "Who told you that you are naked?" is the same answer as to 'Who tells you EVERY thing, which is True, Right, and Correct?
Correct.
Thee Knowing, which is ALWAYS True, Right, and Correct, or God, the inner Tutor and Teacher within, which is ALWAYS guiding and instructing.
Also correct apart from that it isn't just the god of the bible called "God" by the Christians. [so not to confuse the reader if that is what you are implying.]
Which, by the way, is a DIFFERENT answer to the question, 'Who says EVERY thing, which is False, Wrong, and Incorrect?

The thinking, which can EITHER be true or false, right or wrong, and/or correct or incorrect, or you, the one which is the deceiving and lying one, but is NOT always.

Now you are scoping into various rooms of the individuals humanity. It is for the individual to figure out the mysteries involved therein.
Could being 'naked' BEFORE "adam" and "eve" did what they KNEW was wrong, just refer to the fact that they were always 'exposed' but had nothing to fear nor be ashamed about nor of? By just being together as one and NOT doing ANY thing wrong AT ALL, then could have they just have been thy True Selves with absolutely NOTHING to fear?
Yes. But as the bullet points observe, this is not what they did, and Adam was the reason for that.
But, could, when "adam" and "eve" realized that they were being 'exposed' for KNOWING that they KNEW what is right from wrong but that they had then CHOSEN to do the wrong thing, that that is when they REALIZED realized that they were 'naked', and thus being 'exposed'? And if so, then is this WHEN they chose to gather fig leaves and cover themselves up with loincloth or 'clothing', which could just be a symbol for 'trying to' cover up thee True Self with some sort of 'mask', or also known as a 'personality'. After all prior to this TAKING of what they KNEW was WRONG, they were just 'man' and 'woman', or in other just words just 'male' and 'female' of the animal species; human being. Until then they had NOT YET become the 'persons', which we see and experience 'today', hither to when this is being read.
Correct. In that you are presenting an argument that all this was necessary in order for humanity to become what humanity is today.
This does not take away the fact that it was Adams doing. If you want to argue that it was 'good' for Adam to do this, may I remind you of your own observation that there is rape and killing going on as we argue here, and has been going on - since Adams children - largely under cover - since then.

The more embracing idea is that it is not the sin but the hiding of the sin which causes this to happen. The wrong must be put right in order for that to stop altogether.
By the way, when 'you', human beings, start learning, and understanding, EXACTLY HOW the Mind and the brain ACTUALLY WORK, then you will start SEEING, and KNOWING, who and what A 'person' IS, and HOW 'they' become EXACTLY who and what they ARE, which is to 'try' as hard as they can to cover up and MASK who and what thee True Self ACTUALLY IS.
Have you ever experienced being a human being? If not then fuck off and give it a go, then your words might be different from what they are re that.
For the PROOF that people can and do do this SO GOOD, just ask ANY one of them, in the days of when this is being written, What is your answer to the question, 'Who am 'I'?'
I Am.
The ACTUAL proper AND correct answer to that question is HIDDEN by the MASK created from the personalities and persons created, within.
No it is not. That is the exact opposite of I Am. I Am not that. Are you?
Which 'you', "vvilliam", ALREADY KNOW the answers to, correct, as you CLAIM here that you have created this thread to SHOW and REVEAL to 'us', the MILLIONS with the WRONG IMPRESSIONS, the True nature of what has been hidden from our eyes, correct?
Well I never saw it that way until you mentioned it. The thread itself would have to go viral for that to happen.
Rather I was saying that millions [but actually it is billions] of people believe that Eve was the vessel through which wrongdoing passed into the world.
If you look at her children you will see this stain upon them - but Adam planted the seed.
By the way, besides YOUR CLAIM that " "adam" sinned first ", if 'we' supposedly adjust our understanding and 'we' do actually see 'that', what you claim here was, so called, "hidden from our eyes", which is; just that "adam sinned first", then is there any other actually purpose in now knowing that "adam (supposedly) sinned first", other than that you have just informed us of this, while knowing that you are CLAIMING that this was some hidden message, sign, or thing?
Yes - but that occurs naturally enough as one adapts to the new information and lets it have its momentum. It is a mountain to move, for sure.
Also, is there ANY other thing, message, and/or sign HIDDEN from OUR eyes, which you would like to inform 'us' of as well?
One step at a time. Some are having difficulty processing the information while others are not. We wait on those while we get on with our lives.

Just for fun I gathered together all the words you wrote in caps. It almost appears to be a subconscious message of sorts...
NOT NOT EVERY ALWAYS ALWAYS DIFFERENT EVERY EITHER NOT BEFORE KNEW NOT ANY AT ALL, NOTHING KNOWING KNEW CHOSEN REALIZED WHEN TAKING KNEW WRONG NOT YET EXACTLY HOW ACTUALLY WORK SEEING KNOWING HOW EXACTLY ARE MASK ACTUALLY IS PROOF SO GOOD ANY ACTUAL AND HIDDEN MASK ALREADY KNOW CLAIM SHOW REVEAL MILLIONS WRONG IMPRESSIONS YOUR CLAIM CLAIMING HIDDEN OUR
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Age wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:19 pm What bearing would this have on absolutely ANY thing?
Just out of curiosity, do you have an actual problem with the idea that it was Adam who sinned first?
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Age wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:19 pm By the way, when 'you', human beings, ....
Also out of curiosity, I notice that you refer to humans as if you were not one yourself. Is there a reason why you do this? [For example] are you of another species which is not the human species? Please explain this odd expression...

Post by Age »

VVilliam wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:57 am
Age wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:12 pm

Even if this was true, which obviously it could not be, even by your own admission,
While I tolerate you I do not tolerate your misinformation about me. I have admitted no such thing.
Are you absolutely 100% SURE and without absolutely ANY doubt AT ALL about this?

Could you have admitted such a thing, subliminally, and thus not consciously done so, and so now are still not consciously aware of doing this?

Or, is this just NOT possible to you, from your perspective of things?

Your answers, or non responses, will affect whether I SHOW and REVEAL that you have or not admitted that this is NOT true anyway.
VVilliam wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:57 am It is true that Adam sinned first and I have already explained adequately as to why that is important for us to understand.
LOL "adam sinned first".

LOL WHY, supposedly, that "adam sinned first" is "important for us to understand".

And LOL That you have "adequately explained" WHY that "adam sinned first" is, supposedly and allegedly, "important for us to understand".
VVilliam wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:57 am That you skipped over [missed] this, is not my problem to solve for you.
That I have, supposedly and allegedly, "skipped over", or "missed", this could be PROVEN by False and Wrong by just how much I have questioned you over, in an attempt to try and grasped, and thus NOT MISS, what you are actually saying and meaning here.

Your inability to, or want of NOT WANTING TO, answer and clarify my questions, would be evidence that it is actually YOU who is causing 'me' and "others" to "skip over" and "MISS" things here.

Do you think or believe that you could get another one here in this forum here to EXPLAIN what you SEE as being, from your perspective, what is supposedly, "important to us to understand" here in regards to "adam being the first to sin"?

If yes, then who do you think or believe would be that "other" person here, in this forum?

Also, if you think or believe that it is NOT 'your responsibility' to write in a way so that "others" do NOT 'miss' what you say and/or so they can 'better understand' you, and is, in fact, the "other's", so called, "problem to solve", then you really do appear to have a very twisted and distorted view and version of things here. Which might help in explaining your view and version of the "adam" and "eve" STORY.
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Just for fun I gathered together all the words you wrote in caps in your last post. It almost appears as if it is a subconscious message of sorts...

SURE ANY AT ALL NOT SHOW REVEAL NOT WHY WHY PROVEN NOT MISS NOT WANTING TO YOU MISS EXPLAIN SEE NOT NOT STORY.

I look forward to read your answers to my questions...