Who was responsible for the original sin ?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Who was responsible for the original sin ?

Post by Dontaskme »

Does anyone here know the correct answer to this question?

Thoughts?
Impenitent

Re: Who was responsible for the original sin ?

Post by Impenitent »

god

-Imp
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Impenitent wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:32 am god

-Imp
Correct.⭐️
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

There was no fall of man.

Sin was all a dream in gods mind.

God is real, the belief in god is not.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:19 am Does anyone here know the correct answer to this question?

Thoughts?
Christians sing that Adam's sin was a happy fault and necessary to Yahweh's plan. They then stupidly call it a fall.

They should have stuck with the Jewish take of Original Virtue instead of reversing it to Original Sin.

Since Adam's si8n furthered the plan, it must have been Yahweh and not Satan or the talking serpent that Yahweh put into Eden.

If Yahweh did not want sin, which is not what Christians sing, then they should stop calling sin a happy fault and stop sinning so as to derail Yahweh's plan.

Jews smart. Christians, not so much.

Regards
DL
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:19 am Does anyone here know the correct answer to this question?

Thoughts?
as I reckon it: there was no original sin
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

henry quirk wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:17 am

Thoughts?
Adam
Traditionally, the origin has been ascribed to the sin of the first man, Adam, who disobeyed God in eating the forbidden fruit (of knowledge of good and evil) and, in consequence, transmitted his sin and guilt by heredity to his descendants.

Adam was not accountable for sin because Adam was God in the flesh, he was made in the image of God. It was the first holy marriage. In the joining of the two, the separation was formed, when the knowledge of opposites became known.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

The first holy marriage was the revealing of the imageless God as an image in the form of female.

When imageless awareness ( Father ) knows sensation ( Mother ) consciousness / creation/form is born (Child)

Genesis 22 23 Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man. The man said,

“This is now bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called ‘woman,’
for she was taken out of man.”
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Adam as the first man, the first man, Adam, was created by God, in His image and ... on His name, giving them 'power to become the sons of God' (John 1:1–14).

Enter Jesus, the Son of Man, but really God because he was born of God's image which was the physical female.

Christ Jesus, the Son of God, is God and Man: God before all worlds, man in our world.... But since he is the only Son of God, by nature and not by grace, he became also the Son of Man that he might be full of grace as well.

So it is written: "The first man Adam became a living being" the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. The first man was of the dust of the earth, the second man from heaven. As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the man from heaven, so also are those who are of heaven (1 Corinthians 15:45-48).
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:53 pm

Thoughts?
Adam
Traditionally, the origin has been ascribed to the sin of the first man, Adam, who disobeyed God in eating the forbidden fruit (of knowledge of good and evil) and, in consequence, transmitted his sin and guilt by heredity to his descendants.

Adam was not accountable for sin because Adam was God in the flesh, he was made in the image of God. It was the first holy marriage. In the joining of the two, the separation was formed, when the knowledge of opposites became known.
I'm not christian...I don't hold to all that
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

henry quirk wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:57 pm

Adam

OKay!

The above message is symbolical narrative representing what is form as and through information. In other words, it's just knowledge. Not an actual person.

''Neither this man nor his parents sinned… but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. — John 9:3''

You do not have to be a Christian to know God.

Henry, you've already told me in person that God is real and that he is a person. Remember?

henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:16 pm

Adam

OKay!

The above message is symbolical narrative representing what is form as and through information. In other words, it's just knowledge. Not an actual person.

''Neither this man nor his parents sinned… but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. — John 9:3''

Henry, you've already told me in person that God is real and that he is a person. Remember?

I'm a deist...I have my god
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:38 pm Adam as the first man, the first man, Adam, was created by God, in His image and ... on His name, giving them 'power to become the sons of God' (John 1:1–14).
Surely you actually know that this is not true?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Thoughts?

Yes. The answer is that there is no such thing as "sin".
So the person responsible for "original sin" is the clown that first invented the idea.
It is NOT in the bible as such.
So the clown prize goes to...
Augustine of Hippo (354–430)
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

henry quirk wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:17 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:16 pm

OKay!

I'm a deist...I have my god
Yes but we are not taking about your secret stash of $$$bills and your ivory handled, pink chrome Colt .45, with the pretty bullets.