Who was responsible for the original sin ?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
Greatest I am
Posts: 2711
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Re: Who was responsible for the original sin ?

Post by Greatest I am »

Age wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:09 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:01 pm Agreed upon??

Not likely.
Would you like to become a bit MORE OPEN?
These things have been debated forever without any kind of consensus, especially given that sin is to be avoided, so Christians say, yet they also say that Adam's sin was a happy fault and necessary to Yahweh's plan.
Greatest I am wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:01 pm Want to have a go to see if we can agree?
When I say, 'agree upon', WHY do you ASSUME what I mean, and jump to a CONCLUSION, BEFORE you ask for CLARIFICATION?

What I mean when I say, 'agreed upon, will most likely be NOT what you are thinking or believing here now, ANYWAY.
Ok. Agreements are reached without conclusions. Fail.
By the way, I would LOVE to 'have a go'. But, from the way you write, it appears that you have ALREADY CONCLUDED what the outcome WILL BE, correct?
I spoke and opined on what I have seen of the opposite.

Prove me wrong if you like.
Greatest I am wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:01 pm Was there even a sin?
As I asked earlier, what does the word 'sin' even mean, to 'you'?
It is certainly not a sin for one to seek knowledge and wisdom and to not want to stay too stupid to even know about reproduction.

Scriptures define sin as missing the mark, yet Christians think it ok for Yahweh to miss the creation mark by miles to where he had to use genocide to reboot the system.

When I have my legal secular hat on, the larger sins are crimes.
Greatest I am wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:01 pm Would you think your children sinned if they chose an education over being intellectually and morally as bright as a brick, with, as scriptures say, their eyes closed.

I think they, and consequently all of us, were unjustly condemned.

That is why the Jews see an elevation of man and not a fall.

Regards
DL
And, to 'me', ALL of this WRONG 'interpreting' is WHY 'you', human beings, in the days of when this is being written, are still SO LOST, CONFUSED, in DISAGREEMENT, and thus in CONFLICT with one another.

I suggest seeking CLARIFICATION FIRST, 'wide-eyed' and thus OPEN, instead of just BELIEVING, 'eyes-shut' and thus CLOSED, that you ALREADY KNOW what 'I' and "others" mean in what we say and write.
Thanks for the rant.

I suggest you think the way most philosophers have over time and recognize that in a discussion, the meaning of word usually happen after a general discussion.

If you do the word analysis first, the conversation goes nowhere.

Sin here need no definition, other than they are thought to be negative and evil actions to be avoided.

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Posts: 2711
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Re: Who was responsible for the original sin ?

Post by Greatest I am »

Age wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:16 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:07 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:48 am
Only those who are faultless have the right to pass judgment upon others (implying that no one is faultless and that, therefore, no one has such a right to pass judgment).

The judgment day is always now, instant karma.
Karma is victim blaming to the astute.

As to judging/testing concepts.

You judge many concepts daily so to say and to tell people not to judge is to say, if they are doping the wrong things, to ignore and not judge themselves.

Gen3;22 Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil;
1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

Those who do not judge or test concepts for their moral worth, are not moral. How can they be when they have not judged the moral tenets.

If you do not judge, how can you know good from evil?

Regards
DL
But what is Right and what is Wrong is ALREADY KNOWN, just still unconsciously to 'you', adult human beings. So, NO 'testing', nor judging of "others", is 'needed'. Just LOOK within OPENLY and Honestly, with a serious Want to change, then 'you' will be able to SEE, and thus KNOW, FOR SURE, what is ACTUALLY Right and Wrong in Life.

By the way, what could 'you', a single, individual human being, be able to 'judge' on or against, EXACTLY and ACCURATELY? Your OWN adult 'thinking' and 'thoughts' have been PROVEN ABSOLUTELY to NOT be worthy of 'judging' against. This OBVIOUSLY goes for ALL of 'you', individual adult human beings.
If we all know right and wrong, what are Christians doing advocating for homophobia and misogyny and why are so many homophobes and misogynistic?

Why are you saying "you"?

Are you not an adult human being?

Regards
DL
User avatar
Sculptor
Posts: 3178
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: Who was responsible for the original sin ?

Post by Sculptor »

Age wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:19 pm
Sculptor wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:56 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:17 pm

Why is saying I understand a word's meaning make you call me a fuckwit?
Belief is the death of reason.
It's what people do when they are scared of the truth.
And your BELIEF "sculptor" that God does NOT exist, is a PRIME EXAMPLE of one who is SCARED and ABSOLUTELY PETRIFIED of thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things'.
That is NOT a belief.
User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 4946
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: Who was responsible for the original sin ?

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:08 am
Age wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:19 pm
Sculptor wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:56 pm
Belief is the death of reason.
It's what people do when they are scared of the truth.
And your BELIEF "sculptor" that God does NOT exist, is a PRIME EXAMPLE of one who is SCARED and ABSOLUTELY PETRIFIED of thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things'.
That is NOT a belief.
Of course it is, I don't believe unicorns exist mainly because I have seen NO evidence of even 1 of them - it doesn't mean they don't exist.
I know a 3rd party intelligence exists that has attributes proven to me individually, that agree to a definition that defines God. So I have gnosis, knowledge of 'its' existence.
Age
Posts: 6643
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Who was responsible for the original sin ?

Post by Age »

Greatest I am wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:43 pm
Age wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:09 pm

Would you like to become a bit MORE OPEN?
These things have been debated forever without any kind of consensus, especially given that sin is to be avoided, so Christians say, yet they also say that Adam's sin was a happy fault and necessary to Yahweh's plan.

When I say, 'agree upon', WHY do you ASSUME what I mean, and jump to a CONCLUSION, BEFORE you ask for CLARIFICATION?

What I mean when I say, 'agreed upon, will most likely be NOT what you are thinking or believing here now, ANYWAY.
Ok. Agreements are reached without conclusions. Fail.
By the way, I would LOVE to 'have a go'. But, from the way you write, it appears that you have ALREADY CONCLUDED what the outcome WILL BE, correct?
I spoke and opined on what I have seen of the opposite.

Prove me wrong if you like.

As I asked earlier, what does the word 'sin' even mean, to 'you'?
It is certainly not a sin for one to seek knowledge and wisdom and to not want to stay too stupid to even know about reproduction.

Scriptures define sin as missing the mark, yet Christians think it ok for Yahweh to miss the creation mark by miles to where he had to use genocide to reboot the system.

When I have my legal secular hat on, the larger sins are crimes.


And, to 'me', ALL of this WRONG 'interpreting' is WHY 'you', human beings, in the days of when this is being written, are still SO LOST, CONFUSED, in DISAGREEMENT, and thus in CONFLICT with one another.

I suggest seeking CLARIFICATION FIRST, 'wide-eyed' and thus OPEN, instead of just BELIEVING, 'eyes-shut' and thus CLOSED, that you ALREADY KNOW what 'I' and "others" mean in what we say and write.
Thanks for the rant.

I suggest you think the way most philosophers have over time and recognize that in a discussion, the meaning of word usually happen after a general discussion.
AND, how is this 'meaning' of a word obtained AFTER a 'general discussion' if during the 'general discussion' what the meaning of a word actually IS is NEVER brought up and discussed. Now, if we LOOK above I have asked twice what does the word 'sin' means. Once to 'you', human beings, and once to 'you', the one known here as "greatest I am"?

See, a question was posed in the thread title, for clarification, and without KNOWING what the words in that question actually mean and/or are referring to, then HOW could the question be answered and clarified, properly AND correctly?

If you took notice a 'general discussion' was NOT sought, but rather AN ANSWER to A QUESTION was sought. Or, am I MISSING some 'thing' here?
Greatest I am wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:43 pm If you do the word analysis first, the conversation goes nowhere.
LOL And as PROVEN ABSOLUTELY True from thousands upon thousands of years of evidence, OVER TIME, if you do NOT do the word analysis first, then the conversation has gotten nowhere ALSO.
Greatest I am wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:43 pm Sin here need no definition, other than they are thought to be negative and evil actions to be avoided.

Regards
DL
BUT WHY ASSUME this?

WHY do the words 'you', "greatest I am", use need NO definitions?

Also, what you thought the word 'sin' here refers to STILL WORKS in relation to the WHOLE One and irrefutable True story. You are just, literally, 'missing the mark' of what the word 'sin' ACTUALLY means and refers to in the One and ONLY True, Right, and Correct story of 'things'.

Anyway, let us now take the word 'sin' to be thought of as 'negative and evil actions to be avoided', and relate this back to the opening post question, which was seeking if ANY one KNOWS the correct answer to the thread title question, which was and still is; Who was responsible for the first 'negative and evil action to be avoided'?

Now, if the one known as "eve" KNEW it was WRONG to take the fruit from a tree, and NO one prior to "eve" had 'sinned', then "eve" was responsible for the first 'negative and evil action to be avoided'. But to answer with this would be 'MISSING THE MARK' of what thee ACTUAL True, Right, and Correct answer IS.

See, what the word 'sin' ACTUALLY means and refers to is SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT that what has been ASSUMED, PRESUMED, and BELIEVED for so long now. And when ALL of this is REVEALED, then HOW ALL of this fits PERFECTLY TOGETHER, forming a CRYSTAL CLEAR picture for ALL to SEE as well, then this ALL becomes Truly CRYSTAL CLEAR and SEEN.

What 'it' is that has been PREVENTING and BLOCKING 'you', human beings, for thousands upon thousands of years of SEEING what thee ACTUAL Truth IS, is the very 'thing' that when CHANGED will ALLOW 'you' to SEE, crystal clear, WHY you have NOT been ABLE to SEE and UNDERSTAND, previously.

What 'caused' "eve" to TAKE that was ALREADY KNOWN to be 'forbidden'? Lies and deception, or DISHONESTY.

The 'snake' was lying to "eve". The 'snake' just refers to lies and deception WITHIN. ALL human beings are capable of telling themselves lies and deceptions with and from the 'thinking' within. The 'snake' was 'lying', or 'splitting the true'. See, ANY form of splitting from the One and ONLY ACTUAL Truth is 'lying'. Full stop. All forms of 'lying' is deception. So called, "white lies" are just ANOTHER form of 'lying', but which that phrase is used as an 'attempt' to "justify" the WRONGDOING, which is ALREADY KNOWN to be WRONG. WHY the 'snake' was a symbol used here for this 'story' is because the 'snake' is the 'lowest', to the ground, animal, which is the EXACT OPPOSITE of how ALL 'good' is referred to as 'up above' or 'high'. The 'snake' was also used because it has a 'split tongue'. Human beings, it is said, talk in tongues. The 'split tongue' is a symbol for 'splitting thee Truth'.

So, 'what' was responsible for causing "eve" to go against what "eve" ALREADY KNEW was WRONG was the lies and deceiving 'thinking' that was being used to deceive and fool "eve" into doing what was INTUITIVELY KNOWN as being a WRONG "action" or 'behavior'. Now, this 'thinking' was NOT of some other 'things' doing but was actually of "eve's" OWN DOING. "Eve" ultimately tricked, deceived, and fooled "her" own 'self' here.

And then "she" went on to talk "adam" into doing what "he" ALREADY KNEW was WRONG also. "adam" took a bite of the fruit, TOOK what was INSTINCTIVELY KNOWN to be FORBIDDEN, all of "his" OWN DOING. NO one obviously MADE/FORCED "him" do it.

"eve" WANTED and TOOK out of 'GREED'. "adam" TOOK out of 'EASY LED". They BOTH TOOK what was NOT needed, and thus UNNECESSARY, for their continued survival.

Which, and now to be completely controversial, what happened in this "male" and "female" gendered 'story' still occurs, in the days of when this is being written. That is; 'generally':

A "women", "eve", will walk into a shopping mall, SEE the "shining" 'new thing', WANT 'it', what she KNOWS she does NOT need, "justify" it someway, and then TAKE/BUY it, out of GREED.

While, a "man", "adam", when questioned, after doing what is WRONG, will immediately BLAME some other 'thing' for that WRONGDOING.

Now, OF COURSE, "men" also TAKE what they do NOT need, out of GREED, and "women" will also do other WRONG 'things'.

But BOTH, that is; ALL adult human beings, will 'try to' BLAME some 'thing' ELSE for their OWN WRONG DOING. But, in Truth, the ONLY 'thing' they can ALL "lay BLAME" on is their OWN 'selves'. It is ONLY 'one's OWN 'self' who is doing the lying and the deceiving, which FOOLS one into BELIEVING that what they are DOING is "justified" somehow.

So, NOW, Who was Truly responsible for the original 'negative and evil action to be avoided', then the correct answer is YOU, human beings. The lies and deceptions you TELL yourselves was and still is the 'negative and evil action/behavior to be avoided'. The 'original' 'sin', in the sense, was the LYING/DISHONESTY.

Also, when how the Universe works is FULLY UNDERSTOOD, then what is also gained is the knowledge that the 'original', 'beginning', or the 'first' is ALWAYS, HERE-NOW. So, Who IS Truly responsible for the 'original' 'negative and evil action to be avoided' is YOU, adult human beings, ALWAYS.

Becoming, and then being ALWAYS remaining, AWARE of what is ACTUALLY WRONG in Life, which is to be avoided is YOUR responsibility. That is; thee adult human being is who IS 'responsible'. Or, more correctly, who IS MEANT TO BE 'responsible'.

Furthermore, besides ALL of this, what the word 'sin' can also refer to and mean is, just MISSING THE MARK, which, again, is done by and through LIES, DECEPTION, and DISHONESTY.

You, human beings, since the story of "adam" and "eve", which is just a story about when living 'things' first EVOLVED into the human being form, up until the present days of when this is being written have been FOOLING and DECEIVING "yourselves" ONLY by and through the LIES and DECEPTION 'you' have been telling "yourselves" from and with just PLAIN OLD DISHONESTY.

So, 'what', is responsible for the 'first' 'sin', in both contexts/senses of the 'wrong to be avoided' AND of the 'missing the mark', which took place by the species 'human being' is DISHONESTY.

And, 'who' is responsible for the 'first' sin' of being DISHONEST is 'you', adult human beings. When 'you', human beings, have come to KNOW what is Right from Wrong, then 'you' have evolved/matured into an 'adult', which is who is MEANT TO BE the 'responsible' ones.

However, as can be EVIDENCED and PROVEN True, 'you', human beings, have NOT YET evolved enough to consciously EXPLAIN what is ACTUALLY Right and Wrong. Although this is VERY SOON about to CHANGE.

See, because DEEP DOWN EVERY one of 'you' unconsciously KNOWS what IS ACTUALLY Right and Wrong all that Truly 'needs' to be done is to come together and discover and find out what 'it' IS EXACTLY, which 'we' ALL agree upon and accept. Obviously, as a species there are SOME 'things' that 'we' ALL agree upon and accept as being True, Right, and Wrong.

I have found HOW this agreed upon and accepted Knowledge is UNCOVERED is by and through coming together, peacefully, OPENLY, and with CURIOSITY, of achieving the same One goal. Which, I have also found is if THE GOAL is the EXACT SAME One that 'we' ALL Truly WANT, then coming together for that One goal is HOW and WHY what is agreed upon and accepted can come to the FOREFRONT to make THE GOAL an ACTUAL Reality.

That One goal, of course, that 'we' WANTED and DESIRED from birth was and still IS to living together in Peace and in Harmony with one another - Everyone.

(Because your response was quoted incorrectly I will respond to your first responses here, next.)
Age
Posts: 6643
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Who was responsible for the original sin ?

Post by Age »

Greatest I am wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:43 pm
Age wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:09 pm Would you like to become a bit MORE OPEN?
These things have been debated forever without any kind of consensus, especially given that sin is to be avoided, so Christians say, yet they also say that Adam's sin was a happy fault and necessary to Yahweh's plan.
OF COURSE it was NECESSARY to God's plan.

This will become OBVIOUS and CRYSTAL CLEAR as human beings keep EVOLVING and being CREATED.

Just because ANY 'thing' can NOT YET be SEEN NOR UNDERSTOOD by ANY 'generation' of 'you', human beings, this does NOT mean that the next nor following generations can NOT and will NOT SEE and UNDERSTOOD by what was PREVIOUSLY NOT.
Greatest I am wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:43 pm
Age wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:09 pmWhen I say, 'agree upon', WHY do you ASSUME what I mean, and jump to a CONCLUSION, BEFORE you ask for CLARIFICATION?

What I mean when I say, 'agreed upon, will most likely be NOT what you are thinking or believing here now, ANYWAY.
Ok. Agreements are reached without conclusions. Fail.
You are SO FAR OFF TRACK here now I find this will NOT get back ON TRACK until you START seeking CLARIFICATION FIRST, once again, BEFORE you START making MORE ABSURD and RIDICULOUS ASSUMPTIONS, like you are obviously here now.
Greatest I am wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:43 pm
Age wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:09 pmBy the way, I would LOVE to 'have a go'. But, from the way you write, it appears that you have ALREADY CONCLUDED what the outcome WILL BE, correct?
I spoke and opined on what I have seen of the opposite.

Prove me wrong if you like.
But ALL you have do is just say the two words, "I disagree", to PROVE 'you' RIGHT and 'me' WRONG.

Also, you have NO idea about what the 'agreed upon' ACTUALLY MEANS from my point of view and perspective.

What you are ASSUMING here is what just about ALL of 'you', adult human beings, ASSUME, and is WHY 'you', human beings, hitherto when these writings
are written, are still in CONFLICT with one another and even with "your" OWN 'selves'.

Greatest I am wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:43 pm
Age wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:09 pmAs I asked earlier, what does the word 'sin' even mean, to 'you'?
It is certainly not a sin for one to seek knowledge and wisdom and to not want to stay too stupid to even know about reproduction.
I do NOT care what the word 'sin' does NOT mean to 'you' nor what 'sin' is NOT, to 'you'. So, I will ask again, what does the word 'sin' even mean, to 'you'?
Greatest I am wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:43 pm Scriptures define sin as missing the mark, yet Christians think it ok for Yahweh to miss the creation mark by miles to where he had to use genocide to reboot the system.
WHERE and WHEN did God, LOL, "use" 'genocide'?

Also, if you now say some 'thing' defines the word 'sin' as missing the mark, then WHERE did this conception or interpretation that 'sin' is defined as 'evil', 'wrong', or 'bad' behavior? Or, is 'missing the mark' an ACTUAL 'evil', 'wrong', or 'bad' behavior in and of itself?

And, if 'sin' is thought of 'that', which is best avoided, then I would say that 'missing the mark' would be the BEST 'thing' to AVOID, COMPLETELY.
Greatest I am wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:43 pm When I have my legal secular hat on, the larger sins are crimes.
I suggest removing that "hat" and just replacing with the LOOKING AT 'things' with your Truly Honest, Open, and Wanting to change, for the better, "hat" on.

That way 'you' are able to LOOK from ALL perspectives, and thus be able to SEE what thee ACTUAL Truth of ALL 'things' IS.
Age
Posts: 6643
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Who was responsible for the original sin ?

Post by Age »

Greatest I am wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:49 pm
Age wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:16 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:07 pm

Karma is victim blaming to the astute.

As to judging/testing concepts.

You judge many concepts daily so to say and to tell people not to judge is to say, if they are doping the wrong things, to ignore and not judge themselves.

Gen3;22 Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil;
1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

Those who do not judge or test concepts for their moral worth, are not moral. How can they be when they have not judged the moral tenets.

If you do not judge, how can you know good from evil?

Regards
DL
But what is Right and what is Wrong is ALREADY KNOWN, just still unconsciously to 'you', adult human beings. So, NO 'testing', nor judging of "others", is 'needed'. Just LOOK within OPENLY and Honestly, with a serious Want to change, then 'you' will be able to SEE, and thus KNOW, FOR SURE, what is ACTUALLY Right and Wrong in Life.

By the way, what could 'you', a single, individual human being, be able to 'judge' on or against, EXACTLY and ACCURATELY? Your OWN adult 'thinking' and 'thoughts' have been PROVEN ABSOLUTELY to NOT be worthy of 'judging' against. This OBVIOUSLY goes for ALL of 'you', individual adult human beings.
If we all know right and wrong, what are Christians doing advocating for homophobia and misogyny and why are so many homophobes and misogynistic?

Could it be POSSIBLE that being "homosexual", in and of itself, could be just WRONG? Could it be POSSIBLE that just WANTING sex, when NOT to create ANOTHER 'life', in and of itself, could be just WRONG. Until you LOOK AT the WHOLE picture, you will NEVER find out what is ACTUALLY Wrong nor Right.
Could it be POSSIBLE that having a "homophobia", a "misogynist" or a "misandry" attitude is just the result of WRONG learning AND teaching? Something which as a child one is NEVER responsible of NOR for?

Also, WHY are you LOOKING AT, so called, "christians" and what you class and judge as being WRONG that they do? What about the WRONG that 'you', "yourself" do? Will you LOOK AT and LIST them ALSO?
Greatest I am wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:49 pm Why are you saying "you"?
Because ONLY if and when a definition of and for EVERY word becomes KNOWN and is being used in a way, which fits in PERFECTLY TOGETHER with the definitions of and for EVERY other word, can then thee One and ONLY Truth be CLEARLY SEEN and RECOGNIZED.

Human beings, like EVERY other 'thing', (except for 'matter' and 'space') came into existence, exist, evolve, and then cease to exist.

Through the evolutionary path, 'you', human beings have come to exist, and then will "run your course", as some say, and thus thee True Self will keep evolving, out of human being stage, and keep moving UP, and into the next stage of evolution. So this is WHY I say, 'you'.

Until 'you' KNOW the proper and correct answer to the question, 'Who am 'I'?', and thus KNOW thy True Self, 'you' will remain at and in the human being stage of the ALWAYS evolving NATURAL way of Life, Itself.
Greatest I am wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:49 pm Are you not an adult human being?
Who and/or what is the 'you', which 'you', "greatest I am", are referring to here?

As can be CLEARLY SEEN above, I define which 'you', 'I' am referring to when 'I' use the 'you' word.
Greatest I am wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:49 pm Regards
DL
Age
Posts: 6643
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Who was responsible for the original sin ?

Post by Age »

Sculptor wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:08 am
Age wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:19 pm
Sculptor wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:56 pm
Belief is the death of reason.
It's what people do when they are scared of the truth.
And your BELIEF "sculptor" that God does NOT exist, is a PRIME EXAMPLE of one who is SCARED and ABSOLUTELY PETRIFIED of thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things'.
That is NOT a belief.
Okay. What is 'it' then?

Also, my apologies I forgot that 'you', "sculptor", are one that SEES 'things' this way.
Age
Posts: 6643
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Who was responsible for the original sin ?

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:46 am
Sculptor wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:08 am
Age wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:19 pm

And your BELIEF "sculptor" that God does NOT exist, is a PRIME EXAMPLE of one who is SCARED and ABSOLUTELY PETRIFIED of thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things'.
That is NOT a belief.
Of course it is,
What, EXACTLY, makes you ASSUME and/or BELIEVE that 'it' is a BELIEF?
attofishpi wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:46 am I don't believe unicorns exist mainly because I have seen NO evidence of even 1 of them - it doesn't mean they don't exist.
I know a 3rd party intelligence exists that has attributes proven to me individually, that agree to a definition that defines God. So I have gnosis, knowledge of 'its' existence.
User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 4946
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: Who was responsible for the original sin ?

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:15 am
attofishpi wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:46 am
Sculptor wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:08 am
That is NOT a belief.
Of course it is,
What, EXACTLY, makes you ASSUME and/or BELIEVE that 'it' is a BELIEF?
attofishpi wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:46 am I don't believe unicorns exist mainly because I have seen NO evidence of even 1 of them - it doesn't mean they don't exist.
I know a 3rd party intelligence exists that has attributes proven to me individually, that agree to a definition that defines God. So I have gnosis, knowledge of 'its' existence.
lol
Age
Posts: 6643
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Who was responsible for the original sin ?

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:39 am
Age wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:15 am
attofishpi wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:46 am

Of course it is,
What, EXACTLY, makes you ASSUME and/or BELIEVE that 'it' is a BELIEF?
attofishpi wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:46 am I don't believe unicorns exist mainly because I have seen NO evidence of even 1 of them - it doesn't mean they don't exist.
I know a 3rd party intelligence exists that has attributes proven to me individually, that agree to a definition that defines God. So I have gnosis, knowledge of 'its' existence.
lol
Does this mean that there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that made you ASSUME and/or BELIEVE such a thing?

Lol at a CLARIFYING QUESTION posed to you, means to some that you are COMPLETELY INCAPABLE of CLARIFYING what was asked of you.
User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 4946
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: Who was responsible for the original sin ?

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:51 am
attofishpi wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:39 am
Age wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:15 am

What, EXACTLY, makes you ASSUME and/or BELIEVE that 'it' is a BELIEF?

lol
Does this mean that there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that made you ASSUME and/or BELIEVE such a thing?

Lol at a CLARIFYING QUESTION posed to you, means to some that you are COMPLETELY INCAPABLE of CLARIFYING what was asked of you.
It simply means I am too busy to be bothered. Belief is binary - you either believe in something (ANYTHING) or you don't, of course then there is the agnostic bollocks.
Age
Posts: 6643
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Who was responsible for the original sin ?

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:00 am
Age wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:51 am
attofishpi wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:39 am

lol
Does this mean that there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that made you ASSUME and/or BELIEVE such a thing?

Lol at a CLARIFYING QUESTION posed to you, means to some that you are COMPLETELY INCAPABLE of CLARIFYING what was asked of you.
It simply means I am too busy to be bothered.
Adult human beings with their EXCUSES after EXCUSES after EXCUSES.

If one can NOT back up and support their CLAIMS BEFORE they make the CLAIM, then I suggest they do NOT even bother making the CLAIM in the FIRST PLACE.

And/or, if one can NOT be "bothered" to just answer a Truly VERY SIMPLE CLARIFYING QUESTION, then what are they doing here in a forum where back and forth discussions take place?

Providing CLARITY is NEEDED if one wants to be Truly UNDERSTOOD. If one can NOT be bothered providing CLARITY, then what does this MEAN?
attofishpi wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:00 am Belief is binary - you either believe in something (ANYTHING) or you don't, of course then there is the agnostic bollocks.
So, when 'you' first came out of mommy what were you, supposedly and allegedly, BELIEVING in?

If you were NOT BELIEVING in something at that time, then WHY did you START BELIEVING 'in' some 'thing' (ANY 'thing') AFTERWARDS?

"sculptor" said they do NOT BELIEVE in what I so WRONGLY said they did. Now, if YOUR "you either believe in something or you do NOT" logic is True, Right, and Correct, then "sculptor" does NOT necessarily BELIEVE in what you ASSUME or BELIEVE they do. What is WRONG with this scenario?

All I did was just ask you, 'What, EXACTLY, makes you ASSUME and/or BELIEVE 'that', (what I WRONGLY ACCUSED "sculptor" of BELIEVING in') is a BELIEF?'

ALLEGEDLY you are "too busy to be bothered" to answer this SIMPLE question, but you are NOT 'too busy to be bothered' dragging this on and formulating EXCUSES for just NOT answering the question, posed to 'you', correct?
User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 4946
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: Who was responsible for the original sin ?

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:45 am
attofishpi wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:00 am
Age wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:51 am

Does this mean that there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that made you ASSUME and/or BELIEVE such a thing?

Lol at a CLARIFYING QUESTION posed to you, means to some that you are COMPLETELY INCAPABLE of CLARIFYING what was asked of you.
It simply means I am too busy to be bothered.
Adult human beings with their EXCUSES after EXCUSES after EXCUSES.

If one can NOT back up and support their CLAIMS BEFORE they make the CLAIM, then I suggest they do NOT even bother making the CLAIM in the FIRST PLACE.

And/or, if one can NOT be "bothered" to just answer a Truly VERY SIMPLE CLARIFYING QUESTION, then what are they doing here in a forum where back and forth discussions take place?

Providing CLARITY is NEEDED if one wants to be Truly UNDERSTOOD. If one can NOT be bothered providing CLARITY, then what does this MEAN?
attofishpi wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:00 am Belief is binary - you either believe in something (ANYTHING) or you don't, of course then there is the agnostic bollocks.
So, when 'you' first came out of mommy what were you, supposedly and allegedly, BELIEVING in?

If you were NOT BELIEVING in something at that time, then WHY did you START BELIEVING 'in' some 'thing' (ANY 'thing') AFTERWARDS?

"sculptor" said they do NOT BELIEVE in what I so WRONGLY said they did. Now, if YOUR "you either believe in something or you do NOT" logic is True, Right, and Correct, then "sculptor" does NOT necessarily BELIEVE in what you ASSUME or BELIEVE they do. What is WRONG with this scenario?

All I did was just ask you, 'What, EXACTLY, makes you ASSUME and/or BELIEVE 'that', (what I WRONGLY ACCUSED "sculptor" of BELIEVING in') is a BELIEF?'

ALLEGEDLY you are "too busy to be bothered" to answer this SIMPLE question, but you are NOT 'too busy to be bothered' dragging this on and formulating EXCUSES for just NOT answering the question, posed to 'you', correct?
lol. I BELIEVE there are some things worth my time in arguing about - this IS NOT one of them. :lol:
Age
Posts: 6643
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Who was responsible for the original sin ?

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:54 am
Age wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:45 am
attofishpi wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:00 am

It simply means I am too busy to be bothered.
Adult human beings with their EXCUSES after EXCUSES after EXCUSES.

If one can NOT back up and support their CLAIMS BEFORE they make the CLAIM, then I suggest they do NOT even bother making the CLAIM in the FIRST PLACE.

And/or, if one can NOT be "bothered" to just answer a Truly VERY SIMPLE CLARIFYING QUESTION, then what are they doing here in a forum where back and forth discussions take place?

Providing CLARITY is NEEDED if one wants to be Truly UNDERSTOOD. If one can NOT be bothered providing CLARITY, then what does this MEAN?
attofishpi wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:00 am Belief is binary - you either believe in something (ANYTHING) or you don't, of course then there is the agnostic bollocks.
So, when 'you' first came out of mommy what were you, supposedly and allegedly, BELIEVING in?

If you were NOT BELIEVING in something at that time, then WHY did you START BELIEVING 'in' some 'thing' (ANY 'thing') AFTERWARDS?

"sculptor" said they do NOT BELIEVE in what I so WRONGLY said they did. Now, if YOUR "you either believe in something or you do NOT" logic is True, Right, and Correct, then "sculptor" does NOT necessarily BELIEVE in what you ASSUME or BELIEVE they do. What is WRONG with this scenario?

All I did was just ask you, 'What, EXACTLY, makes you ASSUME and/or BELIEVE 'that', (what I WRONGLY ACCUSED "sculptor" of BELIEVING in') is a BELIEF?'

ALLEGEDLY you are "too busy to be bothered" to answer this SIMPLE question, but you are NOT 'too busy to be bothered' dragging this on and formulating EXCUSES for just NOT answering the question, posed to 'you', correct?
lol. I BELIEVE there are some things worth my time in arguing about - this IS NOT one of them. :lol:
Asking you to CLARIFY some 'thing' is NOT 'arguing'. So, there is NOTHING to 'argue about' here.

Either you KNOW what makes you ASSUME and/or BELIEVE some 'thing' or you do NOT KNOW.

What obviously appears to be the case now is that you do NOT KNOW what is making you ASSUME or BELIEVE what you do here.

'you', "attofishpi" NOT KNOWING what this is, is TOTALLY UNDERSTANDABLE.

What that 'thing' is EXACTLY, however, is ALREADY KNOWN by some of us, by the way.

So, there was and IS NOTHING to 'argue about' here. I was just SEEING if you ALREADY KNEW or NOT. Your responses, or more correctly NON responses, are REVEALING what thee ACTUAL Truth IS here.
Post Reply