Why should we be blamed?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Sculptor

Re: Why should we be blamed?

Post by Sculptor »

bahman wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:56 pm Why should we be blamed for coming to this world and playing a role that God is the Grand Designer?
What god, what design?

Blame is the province of man. Man apportions it and man deals in punishment or reward.
Such practice teaches and deters.
bahman

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:21 am
bahman wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:08 am
Age wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:05 am

So, if "we are minds", as you CLAIM 'we' ARE, then WHY do also 'you' say that " 'we' HAVE minds? "

How EXACTLY can 'we' be BOTH "a mind" and "have a mind"?

So, when 'you' use the 'I' word before when saying, "I am not doing anything wrong", then were 'you' implying or inferring that that 'I' is NOT a person?

'What' EXACTLY is supposedly "not true" here?

So what?

What has that got to do with what I said here?

So, although you BELIEVE you are able to tell "others" what IS TRUE and what IS NOT TRUE about the "world" around them, you also now BELIEVE that you tell "others" what thoughts THERE ARE or THERE ARE NOT in other heads.

'you', "bahman", appear to have a VERY STRONG 'superiority' complex.

LOL

SO, "whatever" I said, to you, is just NOT TRUE.

Okay. That SAYS and EXPLAINS a LOT about WHY you write what you write and about the WAY that you write what you write.
These are off-topic. Back to OP.
Which is all VERY CONVENIENT for you to say now, correct?

That way you do NOT have to LOOK AT what I am POINTING OUT and SHOWING, which are the ERRORS in YOUR way.

By the way, without CLARITY YOUR opening post is NONSENSICAL.
Which part do you want me to open/elaborate on?
bahman

Post by bahman »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:31 am
bahman wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:56 pm Why should we be blamed for coming to this world and playing a role that God is the Grand Designer?
What god, what design?

Blame is the province of man. Man apportions it and man deals in punishment or reward.
Catholic God and His design.

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:34 am
bahman wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:08 am
These are off-topic. Back to OP.

That way you do NOT have to LOOK AT what I am POINTING OUT and SHOWING, which are the ERRORS in YOUR way.

The parts where I have ALREADY posed CLARIFYING questions to you.
bahman

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:44 am

Well, you don't want me to read and address all your post in this thread. Do you?

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:47 am
Well, you don't want me to read and address all your post in this thread. Do you?
You MISSED and/or MISCONSTRUED most of posts the FIRST TIME.

You have SHOWN absolutely NO evidence that on second readings you become any wiser.

Therefore, I do NOT care one iota if you read and address NONE, ANY, nor ALL of my posts in this thread.
bahman

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:59 am

You have SHOWN absolutely NO evidence that on second readings you become any wiser.

Therefore, I do NOT care one iota if you read and address NONE, ANY, nor ALL of my posts in this thread.
Oh come on. You cannot just let it go. Do you think that God has the right to blame anybody when everything is His design? There are people who believe so.

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:01 am

Oh come on. You cannot just let it go. Do you think that God has the right to blame anybody when everything is His design? There are people who believe so.
First, what people BELIEVE or DO NOT BELIEVE is of NO real concern NOR issue here.

Second, IS THERE A God? If no, then WHY ask a question about If God has a right?

But, if there IS a God, then God does NOT blame human beings for what they do. This is because God ALREADY KNOWS EXACTLY WHY human beings do ALL of what they do. There is A REASON WHY human beings HAVE EVOLVED the way that they have. And God ALREADY KNOWS this reason ALSO.

Third, God is NOT a "he". And when will 'you', human beings, finally RID "yourselves" of this COMPLETELY WRONG and ABSURD MISNOMER?
bahman

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:08 am

First, what people BELIEVE or DO NOT BELIEVE is of NO real concern NOR issue here.
It is a very important issue and that is why I challenge them?
Age wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:08 am Second, IS THERE A God? If no, then WHY ask a question about If God has a right?
Off-topic.
Age wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:08 am But, if there IS a God, then God does NOT blame human beings for what they do. This is because God ALREADY KNOWS EXACTLY WHY human beings do ALL of what they do. There is A REASON WHY human beings HAVE EVOLVED the way that they have. And God ALREADY KNOWS this reason ALSO.
Ahan, so you think that God knows everything? He knows for example whether I am taking a sip of tea or not?
Age wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:08 am Third, God is NOT a "he". And when will 'you', human beings, finally RID "yourselves" of this COMPLETELY WRONG and ABSURD MISNOMER?
I am talking about Catholic God in here. They call God He.

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:13 am
If 'I' was 'you' I would START by challenging your OWN BELIEFS, FIRST. Instead of being concerned about "other's" BELIEFS.

Well that is what 'I' did anyway.
bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:51 pm
Age wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:08 am Second, IS THERE A God? If no, then WHY ask a question about If God has a right?
Off-topic.
LOL

This is a PRIME EXAMPLE of a response by an adult human being when they are completely and utterly STUCK.
Age wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:08 am But, if there IS a God, then God does NOT blame human beings for what they do. This is because God ALREADY KNOWS EXACTLY WHY human beings do ALL of what they do. There is A REASON WHY human beings HAVE EVOLVED the way that they have. And God ALREADY KNOWS this reason ALSO.
Ahan, so you think that God knows everything?
Are you asking me or telling me? You rarely, if ever, write questions in question form. And, you write a lot of statements/claims with a question mark at the end.

If you are asking me whether I think that God knows everything, then my answer is NO. I KNOW God KNOWS EVERY thing. And this is because I ALREADY KNOW what God is and how It works.
bahman wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:13 am He knows for example whether I am taking a sip of tea or not?
Again are you asking or telling 'me'?

Also, if God KNOWS EVERY 'thing', then OBVIOUSLY YES.
Age wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:08 am Third, God is NOT a "he". And when will 'you', human beings, finally RID "yourselves" of this COMPLETELY WRONG and ABSURD MISNOMER?
Again, that is ONLY 'you' human beings who call God a "he". NO ONE ELSE DOES. Now, does what 'you', human beings, call some 'thing' make that ABSOLUTELY True, Right, AND Correct?

Also, there is NO actual, so called, "catholic God" at all. So speaking about "this" would be similar to talking about and CLAIMING that there is a "leprechaun unicorn", and this implying or inferring that there is some actual truth to this.
bahman

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:30 am
If 'I' was 'you' I would START by challenging your OWN BELIEFS, FIRST. Instead of being concerned about "other's" BELIEFS.

Off-topic.
Off-topic.
LOL

This is a PRIME EXAMPLE of a response by an adult human being when they are completely and utterly STUCK.
Off-topic.
Are you asking me or telling me? You rarely, if ever, write questions in question form. And, you write a lot of statements/claims with a question mark at the end.

If you are asking me whether I think that God knows everything, then my answer is NO. I KNOW God KNOWS EVERY thing. And this is because I ALREADY KNOW what God is and how It works.
I am asking you.
bahman wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:13 am He knows for example whether I am taking a sip of tea or not?

So God can tell me that I drink tea for example in advance? I just do the opposite of what God tells me.
Again, that is ONLY 'you' human beings who call God a "he". NO ONE ELSE DOES. Now, does what 'you', human beings, call some 'thing' make that ABSOLUTELY True, Right, AND Correct?

Also, there is NO actual, so called, "catholic God" at all. So speaking about "this" would be similar to talking about and CLAIMING that there is a "leprechaun unicorn", and this implying or inferring that there is some actual truth to this.
They call God Him, Father, etc. By the way, aren't you a Jesus believer?

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:36 am

Off-topic.
Off-topic.
LOL

Off-topic.

I am asking you.

So God can tell me that I drink tea for example in advance?
AGAIN, are you ASKING or TELLING me?

When will you learn to write questions properly AND correctly?
bahman wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:36 am I just do the opposite of what God tells me.
This implies that you were TELLING me.

Also, if you want to BELIEVE God tells you what you are going to do in advance, then so be it. But, do you have ANY ACTUAL PROOF of this?

They call God Him, Father, etc.
Who does this?
bahman wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:36 am By the way, aren't you a Jesus believer?
This is a PRIME EXAMPLE of WHY I continually suggest that 'you', human beings, CLARIFY BEFORE making ASSUMPTIONS.

Have you NEVER REALLY heard me say BEFORE that I neither believe nor disbelieve ANY thing?
bahman

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:51 am

Off-topic.

LOL

Off-topic.

I am asking you.

So God can tell me that I drink tea for example in advance?
AGAIN, are you ASKING or TELLING me?

When will you learn to write questions properly AND correctly?
I am asking.
bahman wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:36 am I just do the opposite of what God tells me.
This implies that you were TELLING me.

Also, if you want to BELIEVE God tells you what you are going to do in advance, then so be it. But, do you have ANY ACTUAL PROOF of this?
Proof for what? That I can ask whether I can decide to drink or not?

They call God Him, Father, etc.
Who does this?
Catholic.
bahman wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:36 am By the way, aren't you a Jesus believer?
This is a PRIME EXAMPLE of WHY I continually suggest that 'you', human beings, CLARIFY BEFORE making ASSUMPTIONS.

Have you NEVER REALLY heard me say BEFORE that I neither believe nor disbelieve ANY thing?
Yeah, you told me that whatever you think is right. Do you think that Jesus is right?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

bahman wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:35 am
What god, what design?

Why the "Catholic" one?
bahman

Post by bahman »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:34 pm
bahman wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:35 am

What god, what design?

Why the "Catholic" one?
Because that is one of the cases of my study.