Why should we be blamed?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
Greatest I am
Posts: 2715
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Re: Why should we be blamed?

Post by Greatest I am »

I am surprised you have one, given that you do not have balls enough to call a genocidal p**** a genocidal p****.

Regards
DL
User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 5021
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: Why should we be blamed?

Post by attofishpi »

Greatest I am wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:35 pm I am surprised you have one, given that you do not have balls enough to call a genocidal p**** a genocidal p****.

Regards
DL
Owe Oh Owe - U R talking about the dude that gave U life - via chaos close to eternity> Close... C_lose U WILL. (in NE argument U have about this entity - hate tho I may - not usually in May - weird I know)
User avatar
Greatest I am
Posts: 2715
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Re: Why should we be blamed?

Post by Greatest I am »

Try English or ignore me.

Regards
DL
User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 5021
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: Why should we be blamed?

Post by attofishpi »

Greatest I am wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:38 pm Try English or ignore me.

Regards
DL
lol <--- woops, wot the fuk <-- woops shit I is FUCKED.
Age
Posts: 7122
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Why should we be blamed?

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:04 pm
Age wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:34 am
bahman wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:57 pm
There is no God (I have an argument against it).
You are here now just REAFFIRMING and just FURTHER PROVING what I just said here.

Also, how many times do 'you', adult human beings, need to be told that you can have a, so called, "argument" but if it is NOT a valid and sound argument, then it can just be refuted anyway?

By the way, saying; "There is no God (I have an argument 'against it')", could be read as you have an argument 'against' or 'for' God. So, which one is it?
Regress. Can we agree that the regress cannot be real? I am asking because the proof is based on the impossibility of regress. By the way, I think we have discussed it in another thread.
Age wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:34 am
bahman wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:57 pm People do things in the name of God.
People do things in the name of lots of 'things'. But, SO WHAT?
Here we are discussing the philosophy of religion so the blame is on people who believe in God and do things in the name of God.
So what do you do things in the name of?

What do you believe in?

What do you want me and "others" to blame for you doing the completely wrong and detested things that you do?
bahman wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:04 pm
Age wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:34 am
bahman wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:57 pm So what I said is correct. What part you have an objection to.
I NEVER said ANY thing about 'objecting' ANY thing here. What I ACTUALLY said was:
Your FLAT OUT REFUSAL, with ABSOLUTELY NO CURIOSITY NOR CLARIFICATION AT ALL, here is just ANOTHER PRIME EXAMPLE of a human being only LOOKING AT and SEEING 'things' from their ALREADY held onto BELIEFS, ONLY.

In other words, you are BLIND to ANY thing other than what you ALREADY BELIEVE is true.
So, you are thinking that what I say is my belief while I think it is true? But if that is true then you are objecting.
You could not be further from thee actual Truth of things here.
bahman wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:04 pm
Age wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:34 am
bahman wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:57 pm
They get punished. They shouldn't be punsished.
Who should NOT be punished?

I find you have a way of writing that does NOT make things ABSOLUTELY CLEAR. That is; you use words like 'they' and 'it', but with NO actual reference to what 'they' are NOR 'it' is.

For example, just now we were talking about adults AND children. So, which one is 'it'?

And, you NEVER answered the ACTUAL clarifying question posed to you. So, what you are essentially doing by answering the way you did here was just TO DETRACT/DEFLECT, ONCE AGAIN.

You do this BECAUSE 'you' can NOT back up and support what you SAY and CLAIM here.
The one who sins should not be punished.
What does the word 'sin' here even mean to you?
bahman wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:04 pm
Age wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:57 am
bahman wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:57 pm
Completely relevant.
If you say so, but ONLY 'you' KNOW what 'it' is that 'you' are talking about here now, correct?

Of, if ANY one else KNOWS, please will you let me KNOW as well?
Read through the sentence again and figure out that it is relevant. I cannot make it clearer than that.
I suggest you read through what I have said to you. What you are SHOWING here now is that you OBVIOUSLY have absolutely NO idea what I was talking about.

This can be PROVEN true because I will now ask you what was I talking about?

If and how you respond will either PROVE what I just say now is true or not true.
bahman wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:04 pm
Age wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:57 am
bahman wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:57 pm
I should have said, "So you agree with me?".
LOL Do you PURPOSELY write the way you do just to EXTEND the discussion?

Or, do you REALLY NOT UNDERSTAND what I said and was asking here?
So you agree with me?
Age wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:57 am
bahman wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:57 pm
So do you agree with me?
ON WHAT, EXACTLY?
One everything which was subject of the discussion.
ABSOLUTE NOT.

This is because a lot of times you contradict what you write, and, you are just plain and simply WRONG in what you say, which I have ALREADY explained to you. But, you are NOT YET able to SEE and understand this explanation. This is for the very reasons that I have also ALREADY explained. But, which again, you are NOT YET able to SEE nor understand this as well.
Age
Posts: 7122
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Why should we be blamed?

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:12 pm
Age wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:38 am
bahman wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:08 pm I have an argument against God. Do you want to hear it?
Yes.
There are two states of affair in act of the creation, nothing then something respectively. One state of affair follows another one. This act requires time. Time is a part of the creation itself. Therefore, the act of creation is impossible since this (the act requires time and time is a part of creation) leads to regress.
If you think or believe that this is an 'argument', then if 'I' was 'you', then 'I' would do a course on 'logic'. But, then again, if 'I' was 'you' 'I' would BELIEVE that this is a sound and valid irrefutable argument anyway, correct?
bahman wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:12 pm
Age wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:38 am
bahman wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:58 pm So you have an argument for the existence of God?
Depending on what the word 'God' means I have.
The creator of everything.
User avatar
bahman
Posts: 5010
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:52 pm

Re: Why should we be blamed?

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:15 pm
bahman wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:04 pm
Age wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:34 am
You are here now just REAFFIRMING and just FURTHER PROVING what I just said here.

Also, how many times do 'you', adult human beings, need to be told that you can have a, so called, "argument" but if it is NOT a valid and sound argument, then it can just be refuted anyway?

By the way, saying; "There is no God (I have an argument 'against it')", could be read as you have an argument 'against' or 'for' God. So, which one is it?
Regress. Can we agree that the regress cannot be real? I am asking because the proof is based on the impossibility of regress. By the way, I think we have discussed it in another thread.
Age wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:34 am
People do things in the name of lots of 'things'. But, SO WHAT?
Here we are discussing the philosophy of religion so the blame is on people who believe in God and do things in the name of God.
So what do you do things in the name of?
We are equal.
Age wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:15 pm What do you believe in?
We are equal.
Age wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:15 pm What do you want me and "others" to blame for you doing the completely wrong and detested things that you do?
I am not doing anything wrong.
Age wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:15 pm
bahman wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:04 pm
Age wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:34 am
I NEVER said ANY thing about 'objecting' ANY thing here. What I ACTUALLY said was:
Your FLAT OUT REFUSAL, with ABSOLUTELY NO CURIOSITY NOR CLARIFICATION AT ALL, here is just ANOTHER PRIME EXAMPLE of a human being only LOOKING AT and SEEING 'things' from their ALREADY held onto BELIEFS, ONLY.

In other words, you are BLIND to ANY thing other than what you ALREADY BELIEVE is true.
So, you are thinking that what I say is my belief while I think it is true? But if that is true then you are objecting.
You could not be further from thee actual Truth of things here.
But I have an argument for everything that I think is true.
Age wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:15 pm
bahman wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:04 pm
Age wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:34 am
Who should NOT be punished?

I find you have a way of writing that does NOT make things ABSOLUTELY CLEAR. That is; you use words like 'they' and 'it', but with NO actual reference to what 'they' are NOR 'it' is.

For example, just now we were talking about adults AND children. So, which one is 'it'?

And, you NEVER answered the ACTUAL clarifying question posed to you. So, what you are essentially doing by answering the way you did here was just TO DETRACT/DEFLECT, ONCE AGAIN.

You do this BECAUSE 'you' can NOT back up and support what you SAY and CLAIM here.
The one who sins should not be punished.
What does the word 'sin' here even mean to you?
Wrong.
Age wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:57 am
bahman wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:04 pm
Age wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:57 am
If you say so, but ONLY 'you' KNOW what 'it' is that 'you' are talking about here now, correct?

Of, if ANY one else KNOWS, please will you let me KNOW as well?
Read through the sentence again and figure out that it is relevant. I cannot make it clearer than that.
I suggest you read through what I have said to you. What you are SHOWING here now is that you OBVIOUSLY have absolutely NO idea what I was talking about.

This can be PROVEN true because I will now ask you what was I talking about?

If and how you respond will either PROVE what I just say now is true or not true.
You just were objecting.
Age wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:57 am
bahman wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:04 pm
Age wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:57 am
LOL Do you PURPOSELY write the way you do just to EXTEND the discussion?

Or, do you REALLY NOT UNDERSTAND what I said and was asking here?
So you agree with me?
Age wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:57 am

ON WHAT, EXACTLY?
One everything which was subject of the discussion.
ABSOLUTE NOT.

This is because a lot of times you contradict what you write, and, you are just plain and simply WRONG in what you say, which I have ALREADY explained to you. But, you are NOT YET able to SEE and understand this explanation. This is for the very reasons that I have also ALREADY explained. But, which again, you are NOT YET able to SEE nor understand this as well.
That certainly not true.
User avatar
bahman
Posts: 5010
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:52 pm

Re: Why should we be blamed?

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:23 pm
bahman wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:12 pm
Age wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:38 am
Yes.
There are two states of affair in act of the creation, nothing then something respectively. One state of affair follows another one. This act requires time. Time is a part of the creation itself. Therefore, the act of creation is impossible since this (the act requires time and time is a part of creation) leads to regress.
If you think or believe that this is an 'argument', then if 'I' was 'you', then 'I' would do a course on 'logic'. But, then again, if 'I' was 'you' 'I' would BELIEVE that this is a sound and valid irrefutable argument anyway, correct?
bahman wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:12 pm
Age wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:38 am
Depending on what the word 'God' means I have.
The creator of everything.
What do you think of my argument. I think it is correct.
Age
Posts: 7122
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Why should we be blamed?

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:09 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:15 pm
bahman wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:04 pm
Regress. Can we agree that the regress cannot be real? I am asking because the proof is based on the impossibility of regress. By the way, I think we have discussed it in another thread.


Here we are discussing the philosophy of religion so the blame is on people who believe in God and do things in the name of God.
So what do you do things in the name of?
We are equal.
Age wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:15 pm What do you believe in?
We are equal.
And what are 'we', again?
bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:09 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:15 pm What do you want me and "others" to blame for you doing the completely wrong and detested things that you do?
I am not doing anything wrong.
Says EVERY adult human being.

So, if EVERY adult human being is NOT doing anything wrong, then who and/or what is, EXACTLY?
bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:09 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:15 pm
bahman wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:04 pm
So, you are thinking that what I say is my belief while I think it is true? But if that is true then you are objecting.
You could not be further from thee actual Truth of things here.
But I have an argument for everything that I think is true.
Absolutely EVERY one has a (self constructed) argument for what they think is true. They would NOT have to the conclusion that 'it' is true if they had NOT formulated some argument in that head.

Also, just because EVERY one formulates some sort of 'argument' that is NO WAY means that the "logic" used was valid nor sound, nor does it mean that they have "reasoned" out properly and correctly. As you have PROVEN many times ALREADY.
bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:09 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:15 pm
bahman wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:04 pm
The one who sins should not be punished.
What does the word 'sin' here even mean to you?
Wrong.
Age wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:57 am
bahman wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:04 pm
Read through the sentence again and figure out that it is relevant. I cannot make it clearer than that.
I suggest you read through what I have said to you. What you are SHOWING here now is that you OBVIOUSLY have absolutely NO idea what I was talking about.

This can be PROVEN true because I will now ask you what was I talking about?

If and how you respond will either PROVE what I just say now is true or not true.
You just were objecting.
You are ABSOLUTELY False, Wrong, AND Incorrect here.
bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:09 pm
Age wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:57 am
bahman wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:04 pm
So you agree with me?


One everything which was subject of the discussion.
ABSOLUTE NOT.

This is because a lot of times you contradict what you write, and, you are just plain and simply WRONG in what you say, which I have ALREADY explained to you. But, you are NOT YET able to SEE and understand this explanation. This is for the very reasons that I have also ALREADY explained. But, which again, you are NOT YET able to SEE nor understand this as well.
That certainly not true.
What, EXACTLY, is "certainly not true"?

That you contradict what you write, sometimes?

That you are just plain and simply WRONG, sometimes?

That I have ALREADY explained to you WHY I SEE contradiction and WRONGNESS in what you write?

That you are NOT YET able to SEE and understand the reasons WHY when I explain WHY to me you are contradictory and wrong?

That I have ALREADY explained WHY you are NOT YET able to SEE and understand what I am saying and explaining to you?

And/or ALL of the above?

You, once more, have PROVEN that you write in VERY UNCLEAR ways.
Age
Posts: 7122
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Why should we be blamed?

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:10 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:23 pm
bahman wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:12 pm
There are two states of affair in act of the creation, nothing then something respectively. One state of affair follows another one. This act requires time. Time is a part of the creation itself. Therefore, the act of creation is impossible since this (the act requires time and time is a part of creation) leads to regress.
If you think or believe that this is an 'argument', then if 'I' was 'you', then 'I' would do a course on 'logic'. But, then again, if 'I' was 'you' 'I' would BELIEVE that this is a sound and valid irrefutable argument anyway, correct?
bahman wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:12 pm
The creator of everything.
What do you think of my argument. I think it is correct.
What I think has NOT changed since I ALREADY informed you that what I think is that if you think or believe that what you wrote is an "argument", then you do NOT YET know how to form a valid and sound argument.

But if you think or believe that that, so called, "argument" is correct and that that serves you well, then that is all that really matters, to you, correct?

Oh, and just out of curiosity, could your argument be incorrect?
User avatar
bahman
Posts: 5010
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:52 pm

Re: Why should we be blamed?

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:33 pm
bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:09 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:15 pm
So what do you do things in the name of?
We are equal.
Age wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:15 pm What do you believe in?
We are equal.
And what are 'we', again?
Minds.
Age wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:33 pm
bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:09 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:15 pm What do you want me and "others" to blame for you doing the completely wrong and detested things that you do?
I am not doing anything wrong.
Says EVERY adult human being.

So, if EVERY adult human being is NOT doing anything wrong, then who and/or what is, EXACTLY?
People do wrong things.
Age wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:33 pm
bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:09 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:15 pm
You could not be further from thee actual Truth of things here.
But I have an argument for everything that I think is true.
Absolutely EVERY one has a (self constructed) argument for what they think is true. They would NOT have to the conclusion that 'it' is true if they had NOT formulated some argument in that head.

Also, just because EVERY one formulates some sort of 'argument' that is NO WAY means that the "logic" used was valid nor sound, nor does it mean that they have "reasoned" out properly and correctly. As you have PROVEN many times ALREADY.
That is not true. Many people do things as a matter of self-interest, etc.
Age wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:33 pm
bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:09 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:15 pm
What does the word 'sin' here even mean to you?
Wrong.
Age wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:57 am
I suggest you read through what I have said to you. What you are SHOWING here now is that you OBVIOUSLY have absolutely NO idea what I was talking about.

This can be PROVEN true because I will now ask you what was I talking about?

If and how you respond will either PROVE what I just say now is true or not true.
You just were objecting.
You are ABSOLUTELY False, Wrong, AND Incorrect here.
That is not true.
Age wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:57 am
bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:09 pm
Age wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:57 am

ABSOLUTE NOT.

This is because a lot of times you contradict what you write, and, you are just plain and simply WRONG in what you say, which I have ALREADY explained to you. But, you are NOT YET able to SEE and understand this explanation. This is for the very reasons that I have also ALREADY explained. But, which again, you are NOT YET able to SEE nor understand this as well.
That certainly not true.
What, EXACTLY, is "certainly not true"?

That you contradict what you write, sometimes?

That you are just plain and simply WRONG, sometimes?

That I have ALREADY explained to you WHY I SEE contradiction and WRONGNESS in what you write?

That you are NOT YET able to SEE and understand the reasons WHY when I explain WHY to me you are contradictory and wrong?

That I have ALREADY explained WHY you are NOT YET able to SEE and understand what I am saying and explaining to you?

And/or ALL of the above?

You, once more, have PROVEN that you write in VERY UNCLEAR ways.
Whatever you said.
User avatar
bahman
Posts: 5010
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:52 pm

Re: Why should we be blamed?

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:37 pm
bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:10 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:23 pm

If you think or believe that this is an 'argument', then if 'I' was 'you', then 'I' would do a course on 'logic'. But, then again, if 'I' was 'you' 'I' would BELIEVE that this is a sound and valid irrefutable argument anyway, correct?

What do you think of my argument. I think it is correct.
What I think has NOT changed since I ALREADY informed you that what I think is that if you think or believe that what you wrote is an "argument", then you do NOT YET know how to form a valid and sound argument.

But if you think or believe that that, so called, "argument" is correct and that that serves you well, then that is all that really matters, to you, correct?

Oh, and just out of curiosity, could your argument be incorrect?
What is wrong with my argument? Why do you think that it does not sound?
Age
Posts: 7122
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Why should we be blamed?

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:51 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:33 pm
bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:09 pm
We are equal.


We are equal.
And what are 'we', again?
Minds.
So, if "we are minds", as you CLAIM 'we' ARE, then WHY do also 'you' say that " 'we' HAVE minds? "

How EXACTLY can 'we' be BOTH "a mind" and "have a mind"?
bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:51 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:33 pm
bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:09 pm
I am not doing anything wrong.
Says EVERY adult human being.

So, if EVERY adult human being is NOT doing anything wrong, then who and/or what is, EXACTLY?
People do wrong things.
So, when 'you' use the 'I' word before when saying, "I am not doing anything wrong", then were 'you' implying or inferring that that 'I' is NOT a person?
bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:51 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:33 pm
bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:09 pm
But I have an argument for everything that I think is true.
Absolutely EVERY one has a (self constructed) argument for what they think is true. They would NOT have to the conclusion that 'it' is true if they had NOT formulated some argument in that head.

Also, just because EVERY one formulates some sort of 'argument' that is NO WAY means that the "logic" used was valid nor sound, nor does it mean that they have "reasoned" out properly and correctly. As you have PROVEN many times ALREADY.
That is not true.
'What' EXACTLY is supposedly "not true" here?
bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:51 pm Many people do things as a matter of self-interest, etc.
So what?

What has that got to do with what I said here?
bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:51 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:33 pm
bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:09 pm
Wrong.


You just were objecting.
You are ABSOLUTELY False, Wrong, AND Incorrect here.
That is not true.
So, although you BELIEVE you are able to tell "others" what IS TRUE and what IS NOT TRUE about the "world" around them, you also now BELIEVE that you tell "others" what thoughts THERE ARE or THERE ARE NOT in other heads.

'you', "bahman", appear to have a VERY STRONG 'superiority' complex.
bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:51 pm
Age wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:57 am
bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:09 pm
That certainly not true.
What, EXACTLY, is "certainly not true"?

That you contradict what you write, sometimes?

That you are just plain and simply WRONG, sometimes?

That I have ALREADY explained to you WHY I SEE contradiction and WRONGNESS in what you write?

That you are NOT YET able to SEE and understand the reasons WHY when I explain WHY to me you are contradictory and wrong?

That I have ALREADY explained WHY you are NOT YET able to SEE and understand what I am saying and explaining to you?

And/or ALL of the above?

You, once more, have PROVEN that you write in VERY UNCLEAR ways.
Whatever you said.
LOL

SO, "whatever" I said, to you, is just NOT TRUE.

Okay. That SAYS and EXPLAINS a LOT about WHY you write what you write and about the WAY that you write what you write.
User avatar
bahman
Posts: 5010
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:52 pm

Re: Why should we be blamed?

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:05 am
bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:51 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:33 pm
And what are 'we', again?
Minds.
So, if "we are minds", as you CLAIM 'we' ARE, then WHY do also 'you' say that " 'we' HAVE minds? "

How EXACTLY can 'we' be BOTH "a mind" and "have a mind"?
bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:51 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:33 pm
Says EVERY adult human being.

So, if EVERY adult human being is NOT doing anything wrong, then who and/or what is, EXACTLY?
People do wrong things.
So, when 'you' use the 'I' word before when saying, "I am not doing anything wrong", then were 'you' implying or inferring that that 'I' is NOT a person?
bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:51 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:33 pm
Absolutely EVERY one has a (self constructed) argument for what they think is true. They would NOT have to the conclusion that 'it' is true if they had NOT formulated some argument in that head.

Also, just because EVERY one formulates some sort of 'argument' that is NO WAY means that the "logic" used was valid nor sound, nor does it mean that they have "reasoned" out properly and correctly. As you have PROVEN many times ALREADY.
That is not true.
'What' EXACTLY is supposedly "not true" here?
bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:51 pm Many people do things as a matter of self-interest, etc.
So what?

What has that got to do with what I said here?
bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:51 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:33 pm

You are ABSOLUTELY False, Wrong, AND Incorrect here.
That is not true.
So, although you BELIEVE you are able to tell "others" what IS TRUE and what IS NOT TRUE about the "world" around them, you also now BELIEVE that you tell "others" what thoughts THERE ARE or THERE ARE NOT in other heads.

'you', "bahman", appear to have a VERY STRONG 'superiority' complex.
bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:51 pm
Age wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:57 am

What, EXACTLY, is "certainly not true"?

That you contradict what you write, sometimes?

That you are just plain and simply WRONG, sometimes?

That I have ALREADY explained to you WHY I SEE contradiction and WRONGNESS in what you write?

That you are NOT YET able to SEE and understand the reasons WHY when I explain WHY to me you are contradictory and wrong?

That I have ALREADY explained WHY you are NOT YET able to SEE and understand what I am saying and explaining to you?

And/or ALL of the above?

You, once more, have PROVEN that you write in VERY UNCLEAR ways.
Whatever you said.
LOL

SO, "whatever" I said, to you, is just NOT TRUE.

Okay. That SAYS and EXPLAINS a LOT about WHY you write what you write and about the WAY that you write what you write.
These are off-topic. Back to OP.
Age
Posts: 7122
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Why should we be blamed?

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:08 am
Age wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:05 am
bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:51 pm
Minds.
So, if "we are minds", as you CLAIM 'we' ARE, then WHY do also 'you' say that " 'we' HAVE minds? "

How EXACTLY can 'we' be BOTH "a mind" and "have a mind"?
bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:51 pm
People do wrong things.
So, when 'you' use the 'I' word before when saying, "I am not doing anything wrong", then were 'you' implying or inferring that that 'I' is NOT a person?
bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:51 pm
That is not true.
'What' EXACTLY is supposedly "not true" here?
bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:51 pm Many people do things as a matter of self-interest, etc.
So what?

What has that got to do with what I said here?
bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:51 pm
That is not true.
So, although you BELIEVE you are able to tell "others" what IS TRUE and what IS NOT TRUE about the "world" around them, you also now BELIEVE that you tell "others" what thoughts THERE ARE or THERE ARE NOT in other heads.

'you', "bahman", appear to have a VERY STRONG 'superiority' complex.
bahman wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:51 pm
Whatever you said.
LOL

SO, "whatever" I said, to you, is just NOT TRUE.

Okay. That SAYS and EXPLAINS a LOT about WHY you write what you write and about the WAY that you write what you write.
These are off-topic. Back to OP.
Which is all VERY CONVENIENT for you to say now, correct?

That way you do NOT have to LOOK AT what I am POINTING OUT and SHOWING, which are the ERRORS in YOUR way.

By the way, without CLARITY YOUR opening post is NONSENSICAL.
Post Reply