Why does god put the needs of the few above the needs of the many?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Why does god put the needs of the few above the needs of the many?

Post by Age »

Greatest I am wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:44 pm
Age wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:08 am
Greatest I am wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:25 pm

To Christians, basically, the feminine traits. That is why they show Satan as female in paintings like the Expulsion of Adam and Eve.
And do you KNOW WHY they show these 'things' this way?

The ANSWER is OBVIOUS, when, and if, you ALREADY KNOW the rest of the True Story.
Greatest I am wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:25 pm That is why they are misogynous and homophobic and refuse to give women and gays equal rights.

Regards
DL
And, how and why EXACTLY did 'you' JUMP to the conclusion about that "christians" are "misogynous and homophobic and refuse to give women and gays equal rights"?

Also, does this apply to ALL, so called, "christians" or to just SOME of them? And/or can some "christians" have SOME of these views while "others" have different views, and SOME have a combination of these views and not of the other views?

And, before I forget, what is 'that', EXACTLY, which you say is WHY "christians" have what you CLAIM here?

Is it because of one depiction in one painting that "christians" (ALL or SOME) ARE "misogynous AND homophobic AND 'refuse' to give women AND, so called, "gays" equal rights?
I am going by what the Christian fathers said of women.
Well that explains WHY you are so DISTORTED here.

Do you go by what men, in the workplace or at the pub, say about women as 'gospel' also?

Or, do you go by what women, in the workplace or at the hairdressers, say about men as 'gospel' as well?

If no, then WHY NOT?

But if yes, then WHY?
Greatest I am wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:44 pm If you have read your biblical history, you know how badly Christians denigrated women without a just cause.
Are you here suggesting that "christian" women denigrate women/themselves without a just cause?

If yes, then okay.

But if no, then that IS what YOU WROTE here.
Greatest I am wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:44 pm You likely do not know the Christian religion. Let me help.
LOL And, are 'you', "greatest i am", here 'trying to' suggest that 'you' KNOW the christian religion?

If yes, then LOL okay.
Greatest I am wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:44 pm The second century St. Clement of Alexandria wrote: "Every woman should be filled with shame by the thought that she is a woman."

The Church father Tertullian explained why women deserve their status as despised and inferior human beings:

"And do you not know that you are an Eve? The sentence of God on this sex of yours lives in this age: the guilt must of necessity live too. You are the devil's gateway: you are the unsealer of that tree: you are the first deserter of the divine law: you are she who persuaded him whom the devil was not valiant enough to attack. You destroyed so easily God's image, man. On account of your desert that is, death even the Son of God had to die."

The sixth century Christian philosopher, Boethius, wrote in The Consolation of Philosophy, "Woman is a temple built upon a sewer."

In the tenth century Odo of Cluny declared, "To embrace a woman is to embrace a sack of manure..."

St. Thomas Aquinas suggested that God had made a mistake in creating woman: "nothing [deficient] or defective should have been produced in the first establishment of things; so woman ought not to have been produced then."
Could you SEE a theme or common thread here?

If NOT, then allow me to SHOW 'you'. Are ALL of those writers "men"?

If no, then okay.

What you may have ALSO MISSED is the fact that it was "men" who wrote the bible and who, coincidentally, named and labeled 'God' a "he". Which for only reasons that you would Truly KNOW even 'you' continue to WRONGLY call and mislabel 'God' a "he".

Which is a GREAT EXAMPLE of just how Truly SIMPLE and EASY it is to MISLEAD 'you', human beings.
Greatest I am wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:44 pm
Age wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:08 am
"Do you KNOW WHY they show these 'things' this way?

The ANSWER is OBVIOUS, when, and if, you ALREADY KNOW the rest of the True Story."
This type of a ridiculous responcse is about what i expect from you.

Hidden info that you do not want to share, likely because it is stupid.
So, although you have absolutely NO idea what information EXACTLY is 'hidden', from 'you', here, you will just ASSUME and/or BELIEVE that 'likely' it is stupid, and then just LEAVE IT at 'that', correct?

As can be CLEARLY SEEN here, there is absolutely NO curiosity AT ALL existing anymore in this one.

This is a PRIME EXAMPLE of HOW and WHY adult human beings were so SLOW in True progression towards the REAL 'world', in the days when this was written. The very reason WHY the True 'world' took so long to come about was because BELIEFS, themselves, BLINDED previous human beings to a point of NOT being even curious to ANY thing 'new' anymore let alone being actually able to SEE ANY thing 'new' anymore.

If, however, there was just even the slightest hint that the 'hidden info' contained a way of how to obtain MORE MONEY, then the CURIOSITY would have been triggered and would have been at its HIGHEST LEVEL. I would then have been BOMBARDED with CLARIFYING QUESTIONS.

I, sadly and unfortunately, which can be CLEARLY SEEN here, was NOT asked even just one clarify question. People actually preferred to just stay BLINDED in their OWN BELIEFS, of their OWN MAKING. In those days, adult human beings actually preferred to remain COMPLETELY IGNORANT, feeling in peace in their OWN CREATED BELIEFS. Whether those BELIEFS had ANY bearing whatsoever on what is ACTUALLY True or NOT was of absolutely NO concern AT ALL, to 'them'.

The BELIEF-system was just to strong this way, and it was the BELIEF-system what actually kept human beings, in those days, from being the Truly intelligent beings that they Truly were.

But what is ALREADY NOW KNOWN is 'we' were finally able to get AROUND that 'system' and create what 'we' Truly WANTED and DESIRED anyway.
Greatest I am wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:44 pm Regards
DL

Post by Age »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:00 am
Greatest I am wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:50 pm
Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:30 pm
That's up to you. God doesn't decide that: you do.
It is not up to me if there is a god.
It's up to you whether you live (and die) as if there's a God or not, and whether you choose to have any relationship with Him or not. So if you don't, it's on you. He's done everything necessary for you to have one, and you've turned it down.
EXACTLY like the one known as "immanuel can" here has turned 'it' down ALSO.

'you', adult human beings, in the days of when this is being written, are ALL the SAME.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Greatest I am wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:50 pm
Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:30 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:17 pm
Show where the majority of us end in heaven...
That's up to you. God doesn't decide that: you do.
It is not up to me if there is a god. Especially a Yahweh genocidal p**** as he would know what I think of him and I would be hell bound for sure.

I am a Gnostic Christian and see no difference between gods and humans. Do you?

If you do, you might want to lose your supernatural and foolish thinking. Such thinking is speculative nonsense.

Regards
DL
Your are not a sap. (a sap at least has gleaned wisdom enough to feed the TREE.)

Your are a fool. I state as such, because you are so very very short-sighted - with regards to God and ITS sub-atomic control over ALL reality - where not everything is as it seems.
I was down the beach yesterday - and I look around at everything - the physics of it all - the wonder and amazement that indeed behind the entire spectacle, there is indeed a God - and it has allowed me to be part of it.
If you deny that (in your case - IF there is a God) that it deserves admiration - THEN I CALL U A FOOL.
Last edited by attofishpi on Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Greatest I am wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:03 pm Thoughts?

Regards
DL
The few have spiritual needs.
The many have physical needs.

God puts spiritual needs above the physical needs.
So do the few who have spiritual needs.
A match made in heaven.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

bahman wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:03 pm
attofishpi wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:32 pm
bahman wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:20 pm
So you are saying that Satan does not exist and it is work of God?
Yes, though I am not sure what U mean by 'work'.
Satan exists in Bible. You mean that He is just a part of the story. I experienced Him. You said that was God?
Whatever you experienced 'satan' related - was God - testing you. The Alpha and the Omega - God did not fuck up and create some being that is contrary to HIS wonderment.

The reason in the buy_bull God made up the parable of Satan - has a lot to do with time context (simple people of over 2000yrs ago) and giving people something to fear (other than HIM).

I have never HATED and entity as much as I have hated God - when he put me through torments, spite, tests - for crossing the line HE had drawn - especially where I had eaten yet again of the tree of KNOW_LEDGE.

If you want to tell me about this 'satan' experience - even via a PM so we can work through it- please do so. :)

bahman wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:20 pm Who is Lucifer? Why we should be tested?
Lucifer is the morning star - a planet in fact - VENUS. It exists.

It is the morning star because - similarly to MERCURY it is close to the SUN of God (it often rises prior to the Sun - and sometimes it sets as the last 'star' after the Sun has set)

We should be tested because we R a CREATION of intelligence - we R a result of a being that formed us from GREAT suffering --- ergo --- earn your existence.
I don't get it. I don't understand why we should suffer, being lied by God, being tested, etc.
[/quote]

It is my belief that God formed from chaos - great mental suffering prior to getting anywhere near to the point of creating a reality where he could exist as a man, and indeed our Earth could support life (physics developed to the current point)
HE then wanted wo/man to love each other - respect each other - but knew that people would be greedy, nasty, deceitful etc..
HE then grew as Christ - and went to his death attempting to inspire - love trust and faith in this AMAZING reality that God has ultimate control over.

So He suffered mental anguish - and physical pain. Yes - HE WILL TEST - any lies they you perceive are because HE wants you to fathom deeper, work things out - indeed EMPATHISE - from HIS point of view.

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:19 am

Regards
DL

A match made in heaven.
A well 'thought' out response.

NOT necessarily true at all, but well 'thought' out anyway.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:28 am
Satan exists in Bible. You mean that He is just a part of the story. I experienced Him. You said that was God?
Whatever you experienced 'satan' related - was God - testing you. The Alpha and the Omega - God did not fuck up and create some being that is contrary to HIS wonderment.

The reason in the buy_bull God made up the parable of Satan - has a lot to do with time context (simple people of over 2000yrs ago) and giving people something to fear (other than HIM).

I have never HATED and entity as much as I have hated God - when he put me through torments, spite, tests - for crossing the line HE had drawn - especially where I had eaten yet again of the tree of KNOW_LEDGE.

If you want to tell me about this 'satan' experience - even via a PM so we can work through it- please do so. :)
Would you like to tell 'us' what you were, supposedly, "put through", or even tell 'me' via private message, then 'we' can work through that and SEE, EXACTLY, if 'you' were actually "put through" some 'thing' of if actually 'you' put "yourself" 'there'?

It is the morning star because - similarly to MERCURY it is close to the SUN of God (it often rises prior to the Sun - and sometimes it sets as the last 'star' after the Sun has set)
And, what happens at those times when 'it' does NOT rise prior to the sun and/or set after the sun has set?
It is my belief that God formed from chaos - great mental suffering prior to getting anywhere near to the point of creating a reality where he could exist as a man, and indeed our Earth could support life (physics developed to the current point)
HE then wanted wo/man to love each other - respect each other - but knew that people would be greedy, nasty, deceitful etc..
HE then grew as Christ - and went to his death attempting to inspire - love trust and faith in this AMAZING reality that God has ultimate control over.

So He suffered mental anguish - and physical pain. Yes - HE WILL TEST - any lies they you perceive are because HE wants you to fathom deeper, work things out - indeed EMPATHISE - from HIS point of view.
And considering that this is 'your' BELIEF, and yours ONLY, how could ANY one get 'you' to become OPEN to ANY 'thing' contrary to this BELIEF of 'yours' here?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:14 am

Would you like to tell 'us' what you were, supposedly, "put through", or even tell 'me' via private message, then 'we' can work through that and SEE, EXACTLY, if 'you' were actually "put through" some 'thing' of if actually 'you' put "yourself" 'there'?
Why would I do that? (I have made mention of some of it over the years I have been here).

Indeed - Y should I care what U think?

And, what happens at those times when 'it' does NOT rise prior to the sun and/or set after the sun has set?
Well, it is obvious - Venus is either transitioning across the Sun, or it is behind the Sun.

And considering that this is 'your' BELIEF, and yours ONLY, how could ANY one get 'you' to become OPEN to ANY 'thing' contrary to this BELIEF of 'yours' here?
I am open to anything a SAGE tells me. I won't accept it though, I will go deep and deep into the fathoms to fathom it out for myself.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:41 am

Why would I do that?
I JUST asked; 'Would you like to ...?" That is all.

WHY 'you' would "do that" is because you WANTED TO "do that", or, WOULD LIKE TO "do that". Therefore, if you do NOT want to "do that", or, would NOT LIKE TO "do that", then I suggest just DO NOT "do that".
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:41 am (I have made mention of some of it over the years I have been here).
Okay, and now I could ask; "Why would I want to scroll over YEARS of your writings LOOKING FOR something that I do NOT even KNOW what 'it' is?"

But I will NOT even ask "that". Because I ALREADY KNOW WHY I would NOT want to "do that".

LOOK, if you do NOT want to tell 'us' some 'thing', then just do NOT.
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:41 am Indeed - Y should I care what U think?
Because 'you' HAVE TO 'live' with OTHER thinking human beings.

Well, it is obvious - Venus is either transitioning across the Sun, or it is behind the Sun.
Okay. But what has this PLANET, which YOU call "lucifer", and its POSITION got to do with ANY 'thing' or with "Why we should be tested?"

I am open to anything a SAGE tells me. I won't accept it though, I will go deep and deep into the fathoms to fathom it out for myself.
How many of these, so called, "SAGE's" are there, and HOW do 'you' KNOW a SAGE from NOT A SAGE?

And, WHY will you NOT 'accept' what a "SAGE" tells or shows 'you'?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Age wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:02 am

Regards
DL

A match made in heaven.

In order to return the compliment, what is unnecessarily true at all?

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:33 am
Age wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:02 am

A match made in heaven.

In order to return the compliment, what is unnecessarily true at all?
In order to respond correctly, is there ANY 'thing', which is actually 'unnecessarily' true at all?

Either, EVERY 'thing' is 'unnecessarily' true, as there is NOT ANY 'thing', which is actually 'necessary' in and of itself, or, NO 'thing' is 'unnecessarily' true, as EVERY 'thing' is true, 'necessarily' to its own being/self. Or, some 'thing' in between.

How do you define 'unnecessarily true'?

Will you provide any examples?

If, however, you had asked me what is NOT necessarily true in what you wrote there, then I would have said, Your reference to God doing some 'thing' is NOT necessarily true, at all. See, if God is NOT even real, then there is NO God, which could actually do ANY 'thing'. Therefore, saying, "God puts ...[anything]" is NOT necessarily true, at all.

Plus the other NOT necessarily truths in there.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:58 am

Why would I do that?
I JUST asked; 'Would you like to ...?" That is all.

WHY 'you' would "do that" is because you WANTED TO "do that", or, WOULD LIKE TO "do that". Therefore, if you do NOT want to "do that", or, would NOT LIKE TO "do that", then I suggest just DO NOT "do that".
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:41 am (I have made mention of some of it over the years I have been here).
Okay, and now I could ask; "Why would I want to scroll over YEARS of your writings LOOKING FOR something that I do NOT even KNOW what 'it' is?"

But I will NOT even ask "that". Because I ALREADY KNOW WHY I would NOT want to "do that".

LOOK, if you do NOT want to tell 'us' some 'thing', then just do NOT.
So glad U under_stand.

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:41 am Indeed - Y should I care what U think?
Because 'you' HAVE TO 'live' with OTHER thinking human beings.
I can live with them still, as short sighted as they are, doesn't mean I have to give a flying fuck wot they think.

Okay. But what has this PLANET, which YOU call "lucifer", and its POSITION got to do with ANY 'thing' or with "Why we should be tested?"
From WIKI:- Lucifer[1] is the name of various mythological and religious figures associated with the planet Venus.
From google dictionary:- Lucifer 2.LITERARY the planet Venus when it rises in the morning.

Ergo, Lucifer exists - an answer I made to Bahman. The answer as to why we might be tested - I also gave to Bahman (pay attention).

Age wrote:
How many of these, so called, "SAGE's" are there, and HOW do 'you' KNOW a SAGE from NOT A SAGE?

And, WHY will you NOT 'accept' what a "SAGE" tells or shows 'you'?
Recently when I quizzed whether there were less than 1000 sages on this planet - I was tapped on my right knee (answer - right)

I know a sage, when an entity has access to the 3rd party intelligence (God) such that he/she can communicate to me directly from the aether.

I will not accept what a sage tells me, because OTHER_WISE I would not be a sage.
bahman

Post by bahman »

I will send you a PM.
attofishpi wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:32 pm Lucifer is the morning star - a planet in fact - VENUS. It exists.

We should be tested because we R a CREATION of intelligence - we R a result of a being that formed us from GREAT suffering --- ergo --- earn your existence.
I don't get it. I don't understand why we should suffer, being lied by God, being tested, etc.

That couldn't be true.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

bahman wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:23 pm

I will send you a PM.
Sure, do so...it is likely we will both learn something from it.

That couldn't be true.
Y?
bahman

Post by bahman »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:56 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:28 am Whatever you experienced 'satan' related - was God - testing you. The Alpha and the Omega - God did not fuck up and create some being that is contrary to HIS wonderment.

I will send you a PM.
Sure, do so...it is likely we will both learn something from it.
Cool.
attofishpi wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:32 pm It is my belief that God formed from chaos - great mental suffering prior to getting anywhere near to the point of creating a reality where he could exist as a man, and indeed our Earth could support life (physics developed to the current point)

That couldn't be true.
Y?
Because I have an argument against God. I have a set of arguments that prove that we are interacting minds.