Why does god put the needs of the few above the needs of the many?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: Why does god put the needs of the few above the needs of the many?

Post by attofishpi »

bahman wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:59 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:06 pm
bahman wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:54 pm
Apparently, I am very bright since I am in the state of doubt when it comes to spiritual reality.
What is bright about having doubt?
Well, they can play with your mind.
who?
bahman

Post by bahman »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:39 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:06 pm

What is bright about having doubt?
who?
Satan for example. How could you judge that the revelation that you receive is not the work of Satan?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

bahman wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:07 pm
who?
Satan for example. How could you judge that the revelation that you receive is not the work of Satan?
I was wandering around when someone would ask me that. The answer requires far too much explanation, much of which requires divulging personal things I have no reason to release.

Sorry. But D.EVIL? LIVE.D?

...it's bollocks from the TEST_amen_T. Don't just accept buy bull.

Post by Age »

Greatest I am wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:03 pm Why does god put the needs of the few above the needs of the many?
There are NO 'needs' of 'some' but NOT of ALL.

Contrary to popular BELIEF, in the days when this was written, EVERY human being has the EXACT SAME 'needs'.
Greatest I am wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:03 pm That moral tenet is about the only objective moral tenet I know of that has not been shown to ever be subjective.
What is 'that' moral tenet?
Greatest I am wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:03 pmYahweh seems to be doing the wrong thing.
This is only because you are NOT LOOKING AT 'things' correctly. Just as EVERY adult human being does.

For example, the view that God puts the 'needs' of the few above the 'needs' of the many is just a DISTORTED view, solely because 'things' are NOT being LOOKED AT correctly here.

Greatest I am wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:03 pm We are told that most of us will end on the wide road to hell while the few end on the narrow path to heaven.
And, if 'you', and 'some' "others", are told that, then do you believe EVERY thing you here?

If no, then WHY BELIEVE this one?

Also, could there be a MISINTERPRETATION ANYWHERE when that is being told to 'you'?

Or, could 'you', and or "others", be LOOKING AT that saying with or from a DISTORTED view or perspective of 'things'?

Could, in fact, the 'most of us' part just be referring to those human beings, from some particular point throughout human evolutionary change hitherto when this is being written, which would obviously be ' most of 'us' ', human beings, who have been living in hell-like conditions, which, in truth, has only been caused by adult human beings wrong and greedy behavior, which has been and still is causing a wide rift through separation?

While the 'narrow path to heaven' and the 'few' could just be referring to when one generation of ALL human beings come together as One, which in terms of human being evolutionary scale would only be a 'few of them', and who it is them who travels on the coming together narrowed path into the kingdom of living peacefully in harmony together as One?

Or, could those words NOT mean this way AT ALL, and those words could ONLY be the way that 'you' and/or "others" "interpret" them to mean, in the way 'you' do NOW?
Greatest I am wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:03 pm It is demonstrable that nature creates for the best possible end.
And if this is True, then this aligns PERFECTLY with what I just said here. That is; considering just how many human beings have existed up to when this is being written, and let us just imagine that it was this one generation of human beings, which alive today of when these words are written, that Truly did change for the better, which then created a much better 'world' for EVERY one, who then started down a path so that the rest of humanity was to live in True peace and harmony, then comparably it would be just these 'few who end on the narrow path to (a) heaven'-like existence.
Greatest I am wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:03 pm Why does Yahweh not follow the better rules he gave nature, and creates us for the worst possible end for the vast majority of us?
Yahweh is CERTAINLY NOT a "he", to start with.

The True Nature of things is ALL things evolve. Human beings are a part of Nature, that are NOT apart from Nature. So, they to just 'have to' evolve, and how human beings learn BEST is from experience. So, it is from human beings' MISTAKES, collectively, how human beings will be BEST prepared to learn how to live peacefully together, in harmony. Or, as you so well put it, Nature IS just creating for the best possible end. That is; through the past experiences and mistakes made by human beings, collectively, they can then learn how to create the best possible end for themselves, which would OBVIOUSLY be just living in peace AND in harmony together, as One. This, after all, what EVERY human being instinctively WANTS and DESIRES anyway.

Living this way is the best possible end, and it is, in fact, an end, which is inbuilt into our very 'being'.
Greatest I am wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:03 pm A decent father would not have the morals or ethics Yahweh seems to follow.
Does a, so called, "decent" father;
Do absolutely EVERY thing for their children?
Or, does a "decent" father guide their children on how they, themselves, can find answers for and by themselves, provide guidance to what is Right and what is Wrong in Life, by just doing what is Right them 'self', let children experience the 'world' and make mistakes, and, allow them to learn from those mistakes, while all the time just 'being there/here' for them by just listening to them, and just giving them all the attention that they Truly 'need'?
Or, does a "decent" father wrap their children up in cotton wool, so that can NEVER get hurt and could NEVER actually experience thee True and actual 'world' and 'Universe' that they live in?

What do 'you', personally, EXPECT from a, so called, "decent" father? Do you want them to do EVERY thing for 'you'?

Also, what are the EXACT 'morals or ethics' here, which you claim Yahweh would NOT have?
Greatest I am wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:03 pm If true, then we end with more souls lost to Satan than souls saved by Yahweh.
In evolutionary terms, the 107 billion or so human beings that have lived and have died, which, hitherto, is ' most of 'us' ', collectively, happened within the 'blink of the eye' comparably to how long human beings could possibly live for, forever more.

The word 'satan' is just referring to the one 'we' can follow. That is; follow our own personal wants and desires, which are OBVIOUSLY WRONG, like wanting and chasing after MORE money, while "others" go without, and when 'we' do, then we end up lost, which is EXACTLY what has happened previously up to when this is being written, which was 'most of us'.

Now, 'we', this whole generation of human beings could 'ourselves' turn things around completely and CHANGE things, Truly for the better, and this is done by instead of following our own personally learned wants and desires, which were formed by growing up in a Truly greedy and selfish 'world', and changed to creating the 'world' that we ALL Truly want AND desire, then we would just be following the One known as 'Yahweh' instead of the one known as "satan".

Once 'you' learn how the Mind and the brain Truly work, then ALL-OF-THIS makes PERFECT SENSE.
Greatest I am wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:03 pm Even as scriptures say that Yahweh wills that all souls be saved.
When ALL 'souls', human beings, or more specifically and more correctly, the invisible and individual thoughts and emotions within every visible individual human body, are changing for the better, being saved, and thus are 'creating' a Truly better 'world' for EVERY one, then ALL of 'these' and future 'souls' are being 'saved'. But, correctly, this is NOT saving ALL souls.

But, when a Truly better 'world' is being created for and by EVERY one, then obviously 'money' is NOT a desire NOR even a want and so becomes a non issue. And because how the Mind and the brain Truly work becomes KNOWN, which is a huge part of being able to create the Truly much better 'world' for EVERY one, then what also occurs is advancement in technology, which is way far beyond what is even imagined and envisioned, in the days of when this is being written, and this is for EVERY one and NOT just those with money. So, what is then able to become a 'reality' is what is now called "time travel", which it then becomes possible to 'return', and thus to be actually able 'save' ALL 'souls'. But, if far more 'advanced' and far CLEARER thinking and SEEING human beings Truly want to do that, then that is YET to be SEEN. Remember just how big the WHOLE Universe actually IS, so there is actually ROOM for EVERY one.

Also, because Nature creates for the best possible end, and because of the way Nature sorts things out PERFECTLY, in Harmony, human beings will NATURALLY evolve NEVER being able to travel back in "time" until their greedy behaviors have been removed of COMPLETELY. Could you imagine if technological advancements like that were made whilst some human beings were still GREEDY, and what changes those human beings would cause and what type of 'world' that those ones would actually create if they could go back in "time"?

Furthermore, think about what use would money be anyway if and when it was possible to "travel in time"? If it was possible to just "pack up" and go and be absolutely ANYWHERE at ANY time, then money would be of absolutely NO concern NOR of absolutely ANY interest AT ALL.
Greatest I am wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:03 pm God not getting his will is not allowed. God must always come out ahead. Something is not right for god.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL
There are OTHER ways to LOOK AT and SEE 'things', other than the ways we were taught to LOOK AT and SEE 'things' in our childhoods.

Post by Age »

Skip wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:06 pm When you're that powerful, no morality applies: it's all about preference or whim.
And, to God, there is OBVIOUSLY NO preference to Itself, which is just absolutely EVERY one as One, anyway.

Some things are just removed/discarded while others are kept for longer, but ALL things, (besides thee Universe, Itself) eventually stop existing and are replaced until the best possible, so called, "end", which is just the 'beginning' of the new, which, in this case, "the end" is the continually creating of and for the 'better'.
Skip wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:06 pm God gets so bored with the pleas and whimpers of all those bedraggled earthquake victims and drowning refugees: they're all the same and have nothing to offer in return.
And most people FORGET that the earth is ALIVE, and thus continually changing also, and it is ONLY because of earthquakes AND rain AND change that 'you', human beings, are alive AND existing 'today', whenever that may be.

Also, besides the fact that it is said that there will be thousands of MORE flooding refugees from human being CREATED climate change, human beings will continue to do EXACTLY what is causing and creating this NEGATIVE change. That is; adults will keep being unjustifiably GREEDY, while 'trying to' "justify" to themselves that they are not, and while all the time by just doing this they are TEACHING their children to be GREEDY and to 'try to' "justify" this to themselves as well.
Skip wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:06 pm Now, if a soccer forward with Jesus tattooed on his back needs a goal, well, granting that prayer is just so much more fun: that highly-paid hero of thousands will fall on his knees, kiss the spat-upon turf, cross himself three or times, howl at the sky, maybe even shed tears of joy and rapture - in front of international television cameras.
I mean, it's hardly a tough choice!
And this is just one of many views and perspective of 'things' also. Some being fare more closer to thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things' than others are.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:20 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:03 pmIf true, then we end with more souls lost to Satan than souls saved by Yahweh. Even as scriptures say that Yahweh wills that all souls be saved.
Who the fuck is Satan?
Just the wrong or bad thoughts, within a body, which when followed lead to doing what is, obviously, wrong or bad in Life.

God, just being the right and good, ONLY, KNOWLEDGE or KNOWING, within the body.

Just knowing HOW to be able to distinguish and separate, properly AND correctly, between the two is thee secret.

Post by Age »

Greatest I am wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:22 pm
Skip wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:06 pm When you're that powerful, no morality applies: it's all about preference or whim.
God gets so bored with the pleas and whimpers of all those bedraggled earthquake victims and drowning refugees: they're all the same and have nothing to offer in return. Now, if a soccer forward with Jesus tattooed on his back needs a goal, well, granting that prayer is just so much more fun: that highly-paid hero of thousands will fall on his knees, kiss the spat-upon turf, cross himself three or times, howl at the sky, maybe even shed tears of joy and rapture - in front of international television cameras.
I mean, it's hardly a tough choice!
I agree that the word moral does not apply to Yahweh and that the religious are self-centered.

Regards
DL
Is it just the, so called, "religious" who are self-centered?

Could it be possible that 'you' and EVERY other human being is self-centered? Or, is this just NOT possible?

Also, if the 'moral' word does NOT apply to Yahweh, then 'you' are seriously NOT trying to suggest that the 'moral' word applies to 'you', adult human beings, are 'you'?

Post by Age »

Greatest I am wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:25 pm
attofishpi wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:20 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:03 pmIf true, then we end with more souls lost to Satan than souls saved by Yahweh. Even as scriptures say that Yahweh wills that all souls be saved.
Who the fuck is Satan?
To Christians, basically, the feminine traits. That is why they show Satan as female in paintings like the Expulsion of Adam and Eve.
And do you KNOW WHY they show these 'things' this way?

The ANSWER is OBVIOUS, when, and if, you ALREADY KNOW the rest of the True Story.
Greatest I am wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:25 pm That is why they are misogynous and homophobic and refuse to give women and gays equal rights.

Regards
DL
And, how and why EXACTLY did 'you' JUMP to the conclusion about that "christians" are "misogynous and homophobic and refuse to give women and gays equal rights"?

Also, does this apply to ALL, so called, "christians" or to just SOME of them? And/or can some "christians" have SOME of these views while "others" have different views, and SOME have a combination of these views and not of the other views?

And, before I forget, what is 'that', EXACTLY, which you say is WHY "christians" have what you CLAIM here?

Is it because of one depiction in one painting that "christians" (ALL or SOME) ARE "misogynous AND homophobic AND 'refuse' to give women AND, so called, "gays" equal rights?
bahman

Post by bahman »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:14 pm

who?
I was wandering around when someone would ask me that. The answer requires far too much explanation, much of which requires divulging personal things I have no reason to release.

You can either play with Satan's mind or He can play with yours. You cannot say that the revelation that you perceive is due to His game play if He can play with your mind. Otherwise, you can play with His mind. This means that you can play with my mind too since I am inferior to Him. Can you read my mind?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

bahman wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:15 pm

You can either play with Satan's mind or He can play with yours. You cannot say that the revelation that you perceive is due to His game play if He can play with your mind. Otherwise, you can play with His mind. This means that you can play with my mind too since I am inferior to Him. Can you read my mind?
There is NO Satan. Only LUCIFER.
bahman

Post by bahman »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:04 am

I am talking about the Devil. Can you read His mind?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

bahman wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:49 pm
No - I can't read the mind of a rock either.

I am talking about a thing that exists (Lucifer).

Things of the past made up for fools that read too much buy_bull don't exist.

As in:-

I will run rings around U.
bahman

Post by bahman »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:09 pm

So, you are talking about tradition?
bahman

Post by bahman »

attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

bahman wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:13 pm

What is LUCIFER ? - it is something that exists. What is Satan ? - it is GOD making up excuses for its TEST.