So you're an atheist? Not so fast...

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

uwot

Re: Good news.

Post by uwot »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:09 am
uwot wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:23 am...during your catholic schooling or anytime you sat in a church, did no one say anything about why jesus died on a cross?
Apparently it was to save us from our OWN sins.
Atto, you know I love ya, but get real; how many people have committed crimes so fucked up that anything less than eternal torture is not justice?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

uwot wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:02 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:09 am
uwot wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:23 am...during your catholic schooling or anytime you sat in a church, did no one say anything about why jesus died on a cross?
Apparently it was to save us from our OWN sins.
Atto, you know I love ya, but get real; how many people have committed crimes so fucked up that anything less than eternal torture is not justice?
Hey, I have no qualms with a booze-up-buddy!
BUT..

What I stated was to clarify the core message of what I was taught in this 'Christian' upbringing, contrary to your statement about this 'original-sin' thing being at the core of the Christian message ...as I said, never heard of THAT nonsense until joining up to this forum.

Now you want me to get real about this 'Jesus died on the cross to save us from our own sins' thang..

People think, hey, I can do what I want, since so long as before I die, I believe that dude died for all my wrongdoing. It's bollocks.

By NOT doing as Christ insisted during his life, you DIDN'T believe in HIM, hence going against what daddy insisted with the Commandments AND the golden rule from Christ, you R not worthy of Christ and will be judged accordingly.

Personally, I don't believe there is anything a wo\man can do that would justify eternal 'hell' torture, burning in some fire for eternity. But certainly, that some of these scum types, when judged to no longer be worthy of being wo\man may feel some relief in only having their soul converted to reincarnate 666. Da beast. I'm sure they will feel rather foolish though, that all their devious furtive acts attempting to be be hidden from mans just_ice, were known from the outset by the AI in the sky! I watch the forensic files on NFlix and sometimes have to laugh at the stupidity of the atheist mind. Don't take offense at that, surely these scum types must truly think there is NO GOD.

This 666 thing has been insisted upon me for my consideration. After the baseball bat incident my mobile phone was missing - whether these individuals stole it, dunno, but when I got a new one the phone no the 'system' issued me is extremely unique: xx 007 666 xx
License to kill\The Beast. 8)
...and as I have mentioned B4. Down the road from me is a work van with the standard Oz number plate WHY 666. In the entire country it just happens to be on my street.

ALL JUST COIN-CIDENCES
uwot

Post by uwot »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:56 pmWhat I stated was to clarify the core message of what I was taught in this 'Christian' upbringing, contrary to your statement about this 'original-sin' thing being at the core of the Christian message ...as I said, never heard of THAT nonsense until joining up to this forum.
Must be an Aussie thing. Presumably they don't have to make up crimes there since that's how most of the population got there in the first place.
attofishpi wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:56 pmNow you want me to get real about this 'Jesus died on the cross to save us from our own sins' thang..
Well, in my leafy C of E primary school, that's the story I was told.
attofishpi wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:56 pmPeople think, hey, I can do what I want, since so long as before I die, I believe that dude died for all my wrongdoing. It's bollocks.
Atto, you know full well you are pushing against an open door when you say that anything about christianity is bollocks.
attofishpi wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:56 pmBy NOT doing as Christ insisted during his life, you DIDN'T believe in HIM, hence going against what daddy insisted with the Commandments AND the golden rule from Christ, you R not worthy of Christ and will be judged accordingly.
Well, daddy was most concerned that people believed in him, even though the evidence he has provided the majority of mankind is a bit shit. Then there's that graven image thing. Dunno if you've ever been in a church, but that one went out the window. As for following jesus, well if you have any care for the morrow, you're pretty well fucked. The golden rule was written down long before jesus is claimed to have said it. Generally the stuff jesus said that's original isn't good, and the stuff that is good isn't original.
attofishpi wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:56 pmI watch the forensic files on NFlix and sometimes have to laugh at the stupidity of the atheist mind. Don't take offense at that...
Okie-dokie.
attofishpi wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:56 pmThis 666 thing has been insisted upon me for my consideration...ALL JUST COIN-CIDENCES
Who knows? It's a funny old world.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

uwot wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:39 am
attofishpi wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:56 pmWhat I stated was to clarify the core message of what I was taught in this 'Christian' upbringing, contrary to your statement about this 'original-sin' thing being at the core of the Christian message ...as I said, never heard of THAT nonsense until joining up to this forum.
Must be an Aussie thing. Presumably they don't have to make up crimes there since that's how most of the population got there in the first place.
No crime over here skip in the 18th C. I am sure if aboriginal law was implemented at the time - tribe V tribe it would have been totally legit.

attofishpi wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:56 pmNow you want me to get real about this 'Jesus died on the cross to save us from our own sins' thang..
Well, in my leafy C of E primary school, that's the story I was told.
What story? - the one about original sin or the one about ones OWN sin(s)?

attofishpi wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:56 pmPeople think, hey, I can do what I want, since so long as before I die, I believe that dude died for all my wrongdoing. It's bollocks.
Atto, you know full well you are pushing against an open door when you say that anything about christianity is bollocks.
U R certain the dude didn't even exist, so what door?

attofishpi wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:56 pmBy NOT doing as Christ insisted during his life, you DIDN'T believe in HIM, hence going against what daddy insisted with the Commandments AND the golden rule from Christ, you R not worthy of Christ and will be judged accordingly.
Well, daddy was most concerned that people believed in him, even though the evidence he has provided the majority of mankind is a bit shit.
..DOUBT...clearly has a reason (for the MASSES).

uwot wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:39 amThen there's that graven image thing. Dunno if you've ever been in a church, but that one went out the window.
..nah, it was in the church.

uwot wrote:As for following jesus, well if you have any care for the morrow, you're pretty well fucked. The golden rule was written down long before jesus is claimed to have said it. Generally the stuff jesus said that's original isn't good, and the stuff that is good isn't original.
That's the contemporary moodset - just because Christ wasn't the first to state it, means somehow the value of HIM saying it makes it all worthless. I never stated HE was the originator of such a concept.

uwot wrote:
attofishpi wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:56 pmThis 666 thing has been insisted upon me for my consideration...ALL JUST COIN-CIDENCES
Who knows? It's a funny old world.
Mmm, for me it is nowadays I tend to LMFAO, but for some there is some SERIOUS shit to consider.