There is no personal God or impersonal God.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: There is no personal God or impersonal God.

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:37 pm
attofishpi wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:55 am ********
Off topic.
Like I care. Shit don't matter when U hang out with the dudes that actually constructed the KERNEL.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:44 pm
Dont Ask Me wrote:Intelligent women DO NOT allow dogs anywhere near their body. They have ABSOLUTELY no need or USE for them.
If I was having a hard time, it would only be because I was attracting dogs.
I am soooo sorry that my avatar is causing such confusion for U. That U cannot discern that dogs don't actually tend to type into keyboards stuff for the internet, is not my problem.

I guess you have a new friend in Sculptor to try and work out whether dogs actually type stuff on internet forums, good luck.
Do not flatter yourself that I was referring to you and your avatar, I was referring to the terminology of Dog to mean a bit of ruff.

Listen, I like to have normal civil philosophical conversations with other people at this forum. I do not care who these people are. I'm a friend to those who are friendly. It's not rocket science to figure out who is friendly and who isn't.

Let me make it more clear to you shit for brains.....

If you were a friend of a genuine friend of mine who turned up uninvited at my dinner party, that I allowed in anyway just because I'm a friendly person...Now supposing we were all having a philosophical conversation, and then you suddenly started speaking to me like you have spoken to me on this forum..I would ask you to leave my house with immediate effect. I wouldn't even entertain any sort of pathetic apology or excuse from you, even if you said that you were only kidding. I would literally forcefully remove you from my house, if you even dared trying to sweet talk me into staying.

attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:04 pm
attofishpi wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:44 pm
Dont Ask Me wrote:Intelligent women DO NOT allow dogs anywhere near their body. They have ABSOLUTELY no need or USE for them.
If I was having a hard time, it would only be because I was attracting dogs.
I am soooo sorry that my avatar is causing such confusion for U. That U cannot discern that dogs don't actually tend to type into keyboards stuff for the internet, is not my problem.

I guess you have a new friend in Sculptor to try and work out whether dogs actually type stuff on internet forums, good luck.
Do not flatter yourself that I was referring to you and your avatar, I was referring to the terminology of Dog to mean a bit of ruff.

Listen, I like to have normal civil philosophical conversations with other people at this forum. I do not care who these people are. I'm a friend to those who are friendly. It's not rocket science to figure out who is friendly and who isn't.

Let me make it more clear to you shit for brains.....

If you were a friend of a genuine friend of mine who turned up uninvited at my dinner party, that I allowed in anyway just because I'm a friendly person...Now supposing we were all having a philosophical conversation, and then you suddenly started speaking to me like you have spoken to me on this forum..I would ask you to leave my house with immediate effect. I wouldn't even entertain any sort of pathetic apology or excuse from you, even if you said that you were only kidding. I would literally forcefully remove you from my house, if you even dared trying to sweet talk me into staying.

woof! Y is it U still sound like the dumbest bitch in the neighborhood?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:09 pm
Grow up twat. I know that must be a really hard thing for you to do, because you only know how to be a shithead, so be it. I'm done playing in your garbage dump. Go and smear your poo somewhere else. Oh, I forgot, there is nowhere else. So do carry on, it's the only game you know.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:17 pm
attofishpi wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:09 pm
Grow up twat. I know that must be a really hard thing for you to do, because you only know how to be a shithead, so be it. I'm done playing in your garbage dump. Go and smear your poo somewhere else. Oh, I forgot, there is nowhere else. So do carry on, it's the only game you know.

Hey we are just so fortunate to see what real philosophy is according to you..
Dontaskme wrote:Why don't you just fuck yourself is the arse with a very sharp pointed poisoned spearhead until dead ...you absolute piece of retarded shite.

I deal in REAL philosophy, not your fake shit. So just piss off you stupid Kunt.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:26 pm

Hey we are just so fortunate to see what real philosophy is according to you..
Dontaskme wrote:Why don't you just fuck yourself is the arse with a very sharp pointed poisoned spearhead until dead ...you absolute piece of retarded shite.

I deal in REAL philosophy, not your fake shit. So just piss off you stupid Kunt.
Your stupidity is unrelenting.

I'd give up while you are still alive and breathing, because you won't get another chance.

My real philosophy has no relationship with my personality. I think you get confused as to which I is the real I and which I is the fake I.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Aww, did someone call out your precious darling little sky daddy to be the big fat fake myth it really is...aww, and now your all offended, that you have to resort to your poo throwing tantrums.

Fuck you.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:38 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:18 pm
The voiding of void into being necessitates a cyclical self reflective pattern given Nothingness does not exist thus negates itself into being. This pattern, which is cyclical, is being itself emerging from nothingness.
Nothingness does not exist, is just a conceptual knowledge known by no thing, -not-a-thing.

What we are attempting to put into words cannot be reached through words which only divide the not-knowing into a knowing without the NOT.

Words are pointing to something that cannot be pointed to like an arrow cannot point to the actual pointer directly, it can only point to OTHER than itself.

If nothingness cannot exist then something cannot exist either, they both have to exist in the exact same instantaneous moment together, as a conceptual knowledge.

The ''being'' cannot negate itself without creating itself in the exact same instant.

What's even more bizzare, is the BEING cannot experience it's own presence or absence.

When Awareness becomes aware it is aware, all that is happening is there is a nothingness appearing as a something.
Nothingness does not exists thus any concept of void negates itself under a contradiction into only being occuring. The voiding of void, or no nothingness, is being itself. Being thus is grounded in a contradiction in terms through a double negation which is cyclical.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:30 pm
Nothingness does not exists thus any concept of void negates itself under a contradiction into only being occuring.
Yes, I agree in the conceptual context, but the nothingness must exist as a known concept which is then known to be beingness which it actually isn't.

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:30 pm The voiding of void, or no nothingness, is being itself. Being thus is grounded in a contradiction in terms through a double negation which is cyclical.
I think I understand that. And do not doubt anything that is your own direct way of seeing this. Isn't it funny how the mind wraps and weaves itself around some crazy mazes of just trying to know itself? :D
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:07 pm
Nothingness does not exists thus any concept of void negates itself under a contradiction into only being occuring.
Yes, I agree in the conceptual context, but the nothingness must exist as a known concept which is then known to be beingness which it actually isn't.

Nothingness is a relationship of parts given it can only be observed through contrast. The line between air and water, in a glass half water half air, is the dividing point between air and water yet this divisive line is fundamentally void and not a thing in itself. To observe nothingness is to observe a multiplicity of phenomenon thus one is observing potential states in the respect one phenomenon may transfer over to another phenomenon.

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:30 pm The voiding of void, or no nothingness, is being itself. Being thus is grounded in a contradiction in terms through a double negation which is cyclical.
I think I understand that. And do not doubt anything that is your own direct way of seeing this. Isn't it funny how the mind wraps and weaves itself around some crazy mazes of just trying to know itself? :D
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:06 am
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:07 pm

Nothingness is a relationship of parts given it can only be observed through contrast. The line between air and water, in a glass half water half air, is the dividing point between air and water yet this divisive line is fundamentally void and not a thing in itself. To observe nothingness is to observe a multiplicity of phenomenon thus one is observing potential states in the respect one phenomenon may transfer over to another phenomenon.