Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Jews! -- ?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Greatest I am

Re: Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Jews! -- ?

Post by Greatest I am »

Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:25 am
So what are you calling 'Yahweh’s genocides', which you claim the human beings known as "christians", "muslims" and "jews" say are good ?
Take your pick. The bible is full of his mass murders.

Start with Noah's if you cannot search your own bible.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Re: Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Jews! -- ?

Post by Greatest I am »

Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:35 am Also, and by the way, who and/or what, supposedly, constructed God, or god, 'androgynous'?
Have you been researching under a rock?

The original Yahweh is shown as androgynous.

Do I really need the quote that proves it?

Where do you think rib woman Eve came from, if not an endogenous creature?

I do have a link proving this but it is likely TLDR for you.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:40 am

But 'armageddon', itself, actually BENEFITS ALL, except for what the 'devil' refers to, and to what is WRONG and EVIL.

What, exactly, gave you the perception that 'armageddon' was anything to do with war and/or genocide?

'you', seem to have a very twisted and distorted version of things here, which is along with the rest of 'you' adult human beings.
Shove your personal garbage from the same hole it came out of.

If you do not see Armageddon as genocide, your too much of an air head for me to bother with.

Regards
DL

Post by Age »

Greatest I am wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:19 pm
Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:25 am
So what are you calling 'Yahweh’s genocides', which you claim the human beings known as "christians", "muslims" and "jews" say are good ?
Take your pick. The bible is full of his mass murders.
LOL ANOTHER ONE who makes CLAIMS, but EXPECTS to NOW answer CLARIFYING QUESTIONS, while at the same time EXPECTING "others" to KNOW what they are actually referring to.
Greatest I am wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:19 pm Start with Noah's if you cannot search your own bible.

Regards
DL
So, you want me to start with ANOTHER one of just what Nature was doing. But, you used this EXACT SAME remark AGAINST me previously.

You appear to be VERY CONFUSED here in regards to what Nature IS, and what Nature does, and what God IS, and what God does.

So, until you can CLARIFY, by "your" OWN 'self' what you are actually talking about and referring to, then do NOT expect me, at least, to CLARIFY for 'you'.

I ask you for what 'you' are calling 'Yahweh's genocides' and the MOST you can give me is; "Start with Noah's". I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA how that ONE WORD relates to ANY genocides. Also, saying; "Start with Noah's", and then stating; "if you can NOT search your own bible", to me, only CONFUSES things FAR MORE.

If I can NOT search my own bible, for some 'Noah', then WHERE do you suggest I start searching for some thing, about some 'Noah'?

Post by Age »

Greatest I am wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:24 pm
Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:35 am Also, and by the way, who and/or what, supposedly, constructed God, or god, 'androgynous'?
Have you been researching under a rock?
I have NOT been 'researching' ANY where. This is because I have NOT been looking for ANY thing, particular.

I just LOOK and SEE what actually IS.

I have found that when most people are 'searching' or 'researching', then they are looking for some particular thing, which can be very misleading, or can be very deceiving.
Greatest I am wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:24 pm The original Yahweh is shown as androgynous.
Okay. Well that is good to KNOW, as this fits in PERFECTLY with what I have already OBSERVED, and NOTICED.
Greatest I am wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:24 pm Do I really need the quote that proves it?
If I want to be accepted for telling thee Truth, then I expect that I will NEED to provide the proof.

With the amount of lies and deceptions told by 'you', adult human beings, then I would NOT expect any thing less.
Greatest I am wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:24 pm Where do you think rib woman Eve came from, if not an endogenous creature?
I think where 'eve' came from, in the STORY about 'eve and adam', is from 'adam', and 'adam' coming from or just being earth, itself.

To me, the story of 'adam and eve' is just a reflection about 'evolution', itself. But, 'I' do SEE things very differently than most of 'you', adult human beings.

And, to you, what is an 'endogenous creature', and, what does 'endogenous' actually mean?
Greatest I am wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:24 pm I do have a link proving this but it is likely TLDR for you.

Regards
DL
What does 'TLDR' mean, to you?

By the way, WHY NOT just provide the link, instead of just ASSUMING some thing?

Post by Age »

Greatest I am wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:28 pm
Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:40 am

But 'armageddon', itself, actually BENEFITS ALL, except for what the 'devil' refers to, and to what is WRONG and EVIL.

What, exactly, gave you the perception that 'armageddon' was anything to do with war and/or genocide?

'you', seem to have a very twisted and distorted version of things here, which is along with the rest of 'you' adult human beings.
Shove your personal garbage from the same hole it came out of.
Did you mean 'back in' here? Or, some thing else?
Greatest I am wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:28 pm If you do not see Armageddon as genocide, your too much of an air head for me to bother with.

Regards
DL
When you hear the words; 'End of the world', can you NOT picture absolutely ANY thing else other than 'you', an individual human being, or 'you', human beings collectively, and yours or their demise?

If no, then you will NEVER learn NOR understand what the words 'armegeddon' and/or 'the end of the world' actually refers to, and actually MEANS, sadly.

Oh, and by the way, what you will NEVER learn NOR understand either is; You could NEVER find ANY where, where 'armageddon' refers to human beings and/or genocide. This is SOLELY of 'your' own human being made up BELIEF. As can be EVIDENCED and PROVEN True, Right, and Correct.
surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 »

Age wrote:
You could NEVER find ANY where where armageddon refers to human beings
This is simply untrue for I have found just now at least three online
dictionaires that define it specifically in relation to the human race
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

surreptitious57 wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:42 pm
Age wrote:
I don't think our friend is here to discuss truth.

That is why I ignored what he put above. Not worth my time.

Regards
DL

Post by Age »

Age wrote:
Great.

Will you provide references to those three dictionaries? So, then we can LOOK AT them, and then discuss them.

Post by Age »

Greatest I am wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:13 pm
Age wrote:
I don't think our friend is here to discuss truth.
But until you WANT TO discuss truth, then you can think absolutely ANY thing.
Greatest I am wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:13 pm That is why I ignored what he put above. Not worth my time.

Regards
DL
Obviously what I wrote was completely and utterly WRONG, and UNTRUE. So, I APOLOGIZE. That was NOT what I had intention in the the thoughts when I wrote that, but that is what I wrote, so it is done now.

What I was intending to mean was, in the original texts of when the word armageddon was written. This was to promote "others" to find EVIDENCE for what they BELIEVE. So, then we could LOOK AT that, and then discuss it.

Also, when I wrote; You could NEVER find ANY where, where 'armageddon' refers to human beings and/or genocide it was in relation to the previous clarifying question I asked about human beings and their death, either individually or collectively.

See, if ANY one can find references, in the earlier contexts, (or even in the later contexts) of the word 'armegeddon' in relation to the death of human beings, then I would be most interested in looking at AND discussing that, in order to DISCUSS Truth, Itself.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

If not that, then what is it?

Regards
DL