What causes muslims to be violent

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

ALLAH the great PIMP!!

Post by attofishpi »

seeds wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:39 pmFurthermore, the reason why I keep pressing Averroes on the question of the “72 virgins” business, is because the Muslim males who (justifiably) make such a big deal out of the need to show extreme reverence and respect toward Allah, just cannot seem to understand that the 72 virgin nonsense is actually an insult to Allah.

Why?

Because it implies that the Creator and living foundation of the unfathomable order of this universe is nothing more than some kind of “COSMIC PIMP” who has nothing better to do than to supply a bunch of lecherous Muslim males with 72 houri (whores?)...
Well said. 72 virgins held in bondage so that a single pathetic small.....minded Muslim that has spent much of his life bowing down to the arsehole that also is bowing down to the arsehole that is all bowing down to....the arsehole in front of him, in the HOPE that he gets to shag 72 shackled women that Allah has been holding onto, just for them, because they sucked up soooo much.

THAT is why God went to all the trouble to create the planet Earth - he didn't want men to think individually, to use their intelligence and learn, to strive to help each other!!

God is a pimp that has enslaved virgins!!

Personally, I would prefer 72 sluts. Its hard enough to teach one virgin how to give a good blow-job, let alone 72.
Skepdick

Re: ALLAH the great PIMP!!

Post by Skepdick »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:39 pm Personally, I would prefer 72 sluts. Its hard enough to teach one virgin how to give a good blow-job, let alone 72.
You were born just one generation too soon!!!

This song is apparently No.1 on the charts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10cRNiXlWRQ
Skepdick

Re: What causes muslims to be violent

Post by Skepdick »

seeds wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:39 pm The bizarre and extreme irony...
It surprises me that you are surprised by irony.

It's the norm, not the exception for all narratives.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ironism
attofishpi

Re: ALLAH the great PIMP!!

Post by attofishpi »

Skepdick wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:54 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:39 pm Personally, I would prefer 72 sluts. Its hard enough to teach one virgin how to give a good blow-job, let alone 72.
You were born just one generation too soon!!!

This song is apparently No.1 on the charts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10cRNiXlWRQ
LMFAO...I surprised myself that I actually didn't mind it too much.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Skepdick wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:01 pm
seeds wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:39 pm The bizarre and extreme irony...
It surprises me that you are surprised by irony.

It's the norm, not the exception for all narratives.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ironism
He didn't say he was surprised.
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:38 pm He didn't say he was surprised.
I figured it's implicit that he feels the need to point out irony. It's the norm - it doesn't need saying/pointing.

Why would he point it out if he didn't think he's pointing out something others don't see?
seeds

Post by seeds »

Skepdick wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:08 pm
I figured it's implicit that he feels the need to point out irony. It's the norm - it doesn't need saying/pointing.

Why would he point it out if he didn't think he's pointing out something others don't see?
The irony is not being pointed out to those who can clearly see the irony. No, it is being pointed out to people such as Averroes who apparently cannot see it.

It is being pointed out to Muslim males who cannot seem to understand that with just a few minor edits in the DNA of their own embryo as it was developing in their mother’s womb,...

...then they themselves could have been born with a vagina, and thus be on the receiving end of the beatings handed out by idiots such as this Taliban male in Afghanistan....

...A humiliating and subjugating beating for not obeying proper dress code, or for stepping out of their home without being accompanied by a male chaperone, or for daring to want to feel the wind in their hair or the sun on their face and arms as they walk around in the outer world.

All of which, btw (as it pertains to the title of this thread), is something that causes Muslims (Muslim males, that is) to be violent.
_______
Atla

Post by Atla »

Come to think of it, there is one issue on this planet, on which nearly all atheists, theists, Christians, Hindus Buddhists Jews idealists materialists and followers of a million other -isms, agree. Namely that Islam is the worst kind of trash. Islam unites the [rest of the] world ah it melts the heart.
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

seeds wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:20 pm

The irony is not being pointed out to those who can clearly see the irony. No, it is being pointed out to people such as Averroes who apparently cannot see it.

It is being pointed out to Muslim males who cannot seem to understand that with just a few minor edits in the DNA of their own embryo as it was developing in their mother’s womb,...

...then they themselves could have been born with a vagina, and thus be on the receiving end of the beatings handed out by idiots such as this Taliban male in Afghanistan....

...A humiliating and subjugating beating for not obeying proper dress code, or for stepping out of their home without being accompanied by a male chaperone, or for daring to want to feel the wind in their hair or the sun on their face and arms as they walk around in the outer world.

All of which, btw (as it pertains to the title of this thread), is something that causes Muslims (Muslim males, that is) to be violent.
_______
Have you asked Averoes whether he approves or disapproves of the events taking place in the photo above, or are you merely inferring that because he is a Muslim male then he must also share the practice of violence against women?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Skepdick wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:13 pm
seeds wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:20 pm

_______
Have you asked Averoes whether he approves or disapproves of the events taking place in the photo above, or are you merely inferring that because he is a Muslim male then he must also share the practice of violence against women?
Personally, I would think Averoes would detest this, but would turn a blind eye and embrace the dude later as a brother.
seeds

Post by seeds »

Belinda wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:58 am Promises of rewards after death in Heaven or Paradise affect only simple people who are not enjoying life for reasons of enslavement, bereavement, poverty, disease, or natural disasters. These are common experiences to all who are not idiots and therefore authority figures such as Muhammad, Caesar, Ayatollah, or Pope can persuade their flocks the rewards are true for obedient individuals and nations.
Just to be clear here in regards to my little diatribe about the 72 virgins, I hope that everyone will understand that none of this is meant to denigrate the sincere and devout humans who...

(by sheer chance of where they were born on this planet)

...are under the thrall of the religious brainwashing they received since birth.

In fact, I completely agree with some of the core tenets of Islam, such as its pure monotheism (as opposed to Christianity’s Trinity nonsense).

And that includes an agreement with their deep reverence and honoring of God, along with Islam’s insistence that God should not (or cannot) be represented in any graven or recognizable image.

My main beef with Islam, however (or any religion, for that matter), is with what I believe is the erroneous presumption that gender...

(or race, or ethnicity, or whatever beliefs we held while on earth, etc.)

...will still pertain to whatever our ultimate form and eternal purpose will be in the higher context of true reality – as is hinted at in yet another of my whacky illustrations...

The captions read as follows:
The great God in “heaven” just above the topsoil, created “acorn” in his own image. So obviously, the great God in heaven has a very light colored shell with a cap that extends halfway down his perfect oval body that ends with a well formed nubbin like mine...
...All of the rest of you who have darker shells, or oddly shaped caps, or poorly formed nubbins, do not fit that description. Therefore, you are not created in the image of the great God in “heaven” just above the topsoil.
You are such an idiot!
“...we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye...”
The point is that if we are truly designed to live eternally in a higher dimension of reality that is supposed to be heavenly or “perfect” for all of its inhabitants,...

...then whatever our ultimate form and eternal purpose may be, it must be something that not only makes sense lasting forever, but, logically, it must be something that is absolutely equal and perfect for everyone.

And clearly, 72 virgins multiplied by some X number, being forced to submit to the lecherous cravings and desires of X number of males, cannot be “perfect” (or heavenly) for the vast number of females implied in that scenario.

Lastly, and again, if it can be deduced that with just a few minor edits in the DNA of the developing embryo, a Muslim male (such as the Ayatollah Khomeini, for example)...

...could have popped out of his mother’s womb sporting an “appetizing vagina,” then what does that suggest about the deeper truth of the ontology of gender itself?

I’ll tell you what it suggests.

It suggests that whatever our true and ultimate form actually is,...

(sans the penises and vaginas that will be left behind upon exiting these bodies via death)

...it will be something that is genderless and far more wondrous than the useless and purposeless (non-evolving) forms suggested in Islam, or any other world religion.
_______
Last edited by seeds on Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Seeds wrote:
...could have popped out of his mother’s womb sporting an “appetizing vagina,” what does that suggest about the deeper truth of the ontology of gender itself?

(sans the penises and vaginas that will be left behind upon exiting these bodies via death)

...it will be something that is genderless and far more wondrous than the useless and purposeless (non-evolving) forms suggested in Islam, or any other world religion.
_______

But "our true and ultimate form" presupposes there is such a thing, and moreover that a true and ultimate form is an idea in the mind of God.

True and ultimate form, together with everlasting orgasmic bliss, is an idea which is no longer useful or credible.

It is a very simple, rural, sort of Muslim who believes in everlasting orgasmic bliss, and it is pre-Darwinian religionist who believes in true and ultimate form.
seeds

Post by seeds »

Belinda wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:49 am Seeds wrote:
...could have popped out of his mother’s womb sporting an “appetizing vagina,” what does that suggest about the deeper truth of the ontology of gender itself?

_______
Belinda wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:49 am But "our true and ultimate form" presupposes there is such a thing,...
Yes it does, B, and it could indeed be wishful thinking.

However, I personally feel that even if it’s wrong, it is nevertheless far more preferable than presupposing (like you do) the equally questionable notion that life is basically meaningless (at least in terms of there being no ultimate or eternal purpose for us as individuals).

Why are you so hell-bent on embracing (almost worshiping) nihilism, B?

Is it because you have already experienced a long and rich life and have lost the capacity to view the world from the perspective of, for example, a child with a terminal illness who is filled with the hope that her life will not end with the death of her body in a few days?

Why are you so determined to take her hope away?
Belinda wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:49 am ...and moreover that a true and ultimate form is an idea in the mind of God.
Well, if we look at this from the perspective of a Berkeleyan form of Panentheistic idealism,...

(which, admittedly, could be nonsense like any other concept of God)

...then if the entire universe is indeed the MIND of God, then of course literally everything within its bounds is going to exist in the form of an “idea” within the mind of God.

So no surprise there.

However, the whole point of my own particular theory is that God has been able to fashion his ideas in such a way as to cause his own life essence...

(which is imbued within the fabric of his ideas – imbued within the fabric of human brains)

...to individuate and emerge as a complete and autonomous (familial) replication of himself - as is depicted in yet another of my oft-used illustrations...

In other words, what I am suggesting is that just like any other self-replicating lifeform, God has been able to conceive a complete replication of his “I AM-ness” (i.e., a replication of his own personal agency and potential) that, following the event of death, can (and will) exist independent of himself...

(metaphorically similar to the way that we now exist independent of our mother and her womb)

...in a higher context of reality that exists above and outside of the cosmic “womb” of his mind and universe.

For what it’s worth, it should be obvious that the concept I am promoting is absolutely drenched in “natural” metaphors.
Belinda wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:49 am True and ultimate form, together with everlasting orgasmic bliss, is an idea which is no longer useful or credible.
I thought that I had made it quite clear that any expectation of everlasting “orgasmic bliss” in the form of “eternal erections” and harems of female sex slaves with “appetizing vaginas”...

...is pure and utter nonsense.
Belinda wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:49 am It is a very simple, rural, sort of Muslim who believes in everlasting orgasmic bliss,...
Well, perhaps you should take that up with Averroes, because based on this statement from him,...
Averroes wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:39 pm In Paradise if we make it there, God willing, the pleasures are tremendous indeed as described by the messengers of God, the Almighty.
...he seems to lean toward the “eternal erection” concept of the Hereafter.

Besides, it’s not just Muslims who believe in a useless and non-evolving “peel me a grape” state of purposelessness in the afterlife, for Christians seem to bank on something pretty similar.

And likewise, when it comes to visualizing the Hindu/Buddhist concept of the afterlife, I defy you (or anyone else) to come up with something other than the image of someone sitting in the lotus position and eternally contemplating their naval.
Belinda wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:49 am ...and it is pre-Darwinian religionist who believes in true and ultimate form.
How many times do I have to point out to you, B, that the post Darwinian state of scientific knowledge in no way, shape, or form gives us the slightest clue as to how the pre-existing order...

(again, the unfathomable order that had to be in place before evolution could even commence)

...came into existence?

B, you need to abandon your blind and trusting assumption that the theory of evolution somehow resolves the mystery of reality, for nothing could be further from the truth.
________
Last edited by seeds on Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

highschool kid behead his teacher (France) for blasamy toward mohammad.

heard about it via the radio today.

thoughts per "islam"?

per my view thugs are as thugs act.
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

seeds wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:45 pm
Belinda wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:49 am It is a very simple, rural, sort of Muslim who believes in everlasting orgasmic bliss,...
Well, perhaps you should take that up with Averroes, because based in this statement from him,...
Averroes wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:39 pm In Paradise if we make it there, God willing, the pleasures are tremendous indeed as described by the messengers of God, the Almighty.
...he seems to lean toward the “eternal erection” concept of the Hereafter.
Good point.
The point is as a Muslim, Averroes had already signed a divine-contract [covenant] with Allah that promise the above tremendous pleasure, where he is obligated to comply with the terms of the contract which is every commands of Allah in the Quran.

A Muslim is one who had Entered into a Contract with Allah.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=30259

And what is fact, is the contractual terms in the Quran which Muslims are contracted to include terms that compel the Muslims to kill non-Muslims at the slightest of threats [fasadin] to the religion of Islam. Quran 5:33 plus a whole load of evil laden verses.

As such, in a way, all Muslims are contracted-killers whilst entering into such a contract by not reading the small-prints. Logically those Muslims who do not kill non-Muslims which are a threat [fasadin] (even the slightest) are likely to be punished by Allah on Judgment Day [ignorance is no defense].
Besides, it’s not just Muslims who believe in a useless and non-evolving “peel me a grape” state of purposelessness in the afterlife, for Christians seem to bank on something pretty similar.

And likewise, when it comes to visualizing the Hindu/Buddhist concept of the afterlife, I defy you (or anyone else) to come up with something other than the image of someone sitting in the lotus position and eternally contemplating their naval.
Christianity deal with the afterlife and Christians entered into a divine contract with Jesus/God. But the critical difference is there are no obligations within the contractual terms that Christians must kill non-Christians in any circumstances. Rather there is an overriding pacifists maxim of 'love all - even enemies' that all Christians must comply with contractually.

Hinduism pacifist maxims are contained within the overriding doctrines of 'Ahimsa' and Buddhism has maxims that direct Buddhists to be compassionate to all sentient beings.
The Jains bring pacifism to the extreme of even avoiding the killing of insects where they wear mask and sweeping the path in front of them so they do not step on and kill insects and bugs. This is pacifism to the extreme of irrationality and stupidity but does not harm other human beings.

"Contemplating their navel...??"
This is based on your ignorance and you would be better off in you were to do more thorough research on Buddhism proper.
Buddhism's 4NT-8FP is a Life Problem Solving Technique.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=25193