The Artificial Creation of Religious Ideas.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

The Artificial Creation of Religious Ideas.

Post by Dontaskme »

If a knowledge of some thing can be constructed, then that same knowledge can be deconstructed.

In reality, nothing was ever created...including knowledge.
Dontaskme

Re: The Artificial Creation of Religious Ideas.

Post by Dontaskme »

The Naked Face is Inpenetrable.Your Original Face before you were born.

Once thoughts are quieted, the Original Face appears. ... Quiet your thoughts and behold your Original Face before you were born!

Only the Mind is born Not You.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

loaves, fishes, saccharine...

-Imp
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

You cannot make someone understand a message they are not ready to receive.

The age of believing is over. We're in the age of knowing.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Decreation: to make something created pass into the uncreated. Destruction: to make something created pass into nothingness. A blameworthy substitute for decreation. Simone Weil
Can you accept the difference between creation passing into the uncreated and destruction or the passing of something created into nothingness? (dreams)
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Nick_A wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:08 pm
Decreation: to make something created pass into the uncreated. Destruction: to make something created pass into nothingness. A blameworthy substitute for decreation. Simone Weil
Can you accept the difference between creation passing into the uncreated and destruction or the passing of something created into nothingness? (dreams)
I have absolutely no idea what this statement means Nick.

You'll have to word what you are attempting to show in another way that makes sense for me before I am able to respond.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:40 am

You'll have to word what you are attempting to show in another way that makes sense for me before I am able to respond.

Decreation according to Simone is the conscious process by which the essence of a phenomenon initiating with Plato's forms returns to its origin. Destruction is the process by which a man made idea becomes what Dostoyevsky described as "pouring from the empty into the void." and becomes nothing and the source of its arising.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Nick_A wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:03 pm

Decreation according to Simone is the conscious process by which the essence of a phenomenon initiating with Plato's forms returns to its origin. Destruction is the process by which a man made idea becomes what Dostoyevsky described as "pouring from the empty into the void." and becomes nothing and the source of its arising.
Any thing born of man made ideas is destructive. Luckily though, man made ideas are a myth.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

For the nonduality concept to have an impact (resonance), the madness of rejecting the evidence of our own eyes, that the many separate things (conceptual) are in reality merely a manifestation of difference where there is no difference whatsoever.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:47 pm For the nonduality concept to have an impact (resonance), the madness of rejecting the evidence of our own eyes, that the many separate things (conceptual) are in reality merely a manifestation of difference where there is no difference whatsoever.
But I don't accept the nonduality concept. The creation of our universe is based on the division and unifiction of the elemental three forces creating levels of reality. It seems for you levels of reality are a dream.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Nick_A wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:26 am
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:47 pm For the nonduality concept to have an impact (resonance), the madness of rejecting the evidence of our own eyes, that the many separate things (conceptual) are in reality merely a manifestation of difference where there is no difference whatsoever.
But I don't accept the nonduality concept. The creation of our universe is based on the division and unifiction of the elemental three forces creating levels of reality. It seems for you levels of reality are a dream.
I don’t believe in your artificially constructed autonomous “me” stories, which are seen in this one here, to be nought but dreams dreamt by no one.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Non-acceptance of 'what is' is also 'what is'.

If there is acceptance things are as they are. If there is non-acceptance things are as they are.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:39 pm

Any thing born of man made ideas is destructive. Luckily though, man made ideas are a myth.
But surely existence itself *contains not only things with length, breadth and width, but also ideas?

I don't believe in Nick's three levels of existence either, but the fact is Nick's thoughts are as much part of existence itself as any thought or physical thing.

*I forget your name for existence itself. Is it Brahman?
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Belinda wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:01 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:39 pm

But surely existence itself *contains not only things with length, breadth and width, but also ideas?

I don't believe in Nick's three levels of existence either, but the fact is Nick's thoughts are as much part of existence itself as any thought or physical thing.

*I forget your name for existence itself. Is it Brahman?
Do you have me confused with someone else? I don't remember referring to "Three levels of existence?" If anything I would say that existence begins with the fourth dimension or time.

I believe the goal of experiencing the horizontal laws of science and the vertical laws of being are complimentary. Together they lead to "understanding? DaM is only concerned with oneness So naturally we must disagree.

My ideas are so disruptive and insulting that I have to be kicked off of secular philosophy sites even though minds much greater than mine are well aware of the complimentary relationship of these laws and how they are essential if philosophy will return to being defined as the love of wisdom.