My views that 'hell' exists are based on sound, logical reasoning.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: My views that 'hell' exists are based on sound, logical reasoning.

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:24 pm
Okay. If this is the only Honest answer 'you' can provide, at the moment, then this is it.
Well of course it's it...because the belief you have a question to ask must come with an answer to the question, else what's the point in a question if it can't be answered.

Re: My views that 'hell' exists are based on sound, logical reasoning.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:25 pm
Dam:
Then who or what is being referred to ..in the word 'you' as shown in the above underlined sentence ?
Age wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:07 pmThe 'one' who triggered that body to write such a thing, which appears on computer screens around the earth.
And who or what is the 'one' who triggered that body to write such a thing.
The thoughts within that body, of course. That is the 'one', or the 'person, known as "dontaskme".
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:25 pm Do you see the dilemma?
NO, NOT AT ALL.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:25 pm Just answering by saying the 'one' who triggered...is as absurd as saying ...The 'six' who triggered.
If you could NOT work out who and/or what that 'one' was/is, then so be it.

But, from my perspective, it was so OBVIOUS I do NOT see the need to spell it out for 'you', the 'one', those 'thoughts' within that body.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:25 pm What or who is this 'one' ?

'This' 'one', from 'my' perspective is 'me', the 'thoughts' within this body, known as "age", in this forum. But, 'this' 'one', from 'your' perspective is the 'thoughts' within 'that' body, known as "dontaskme", in this forum.