My views that 'hell' exists are based on sound, logical reasoning.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: My views that 'hell' exists are based on sound, logical reasoning.

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:53 amWas just what ''you'' assumed was/is true, was/is just believed to be true also?
DAM response: to above underlined sentence.
Well yah, kind of like the way you assume, believe to be true the character labeled dontaskme is assumed believed to be true.
Age wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:53 amThis sentence does NOT, and I repeat DOES NOT, make sense to me.

This is BECAUSE I do NOT assume NOR believe any such thing.
Then who or what is being referred to ..in the word 'you' as shown in the above underlined sentence ?

Is this ''you'' believed, assumed?

If NOT, then who or what is it that is being referred to?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Age wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:32 am
Sculptor wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:10 pm
Age wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:27 pm

But I say what I want to say.

If you see what I say as being "nothing", then that is what it will be, to you.

If you have nothing to say about 'hell', then just leave it at that.
If you have nothing to say on this topic then try another one, and stop pissing people about.
I have said what I have wanted to say. Now, if any one has any interest, then they will show that by either challenging what I have said and/or ask me some clarifying questions. But, OBVIOUSLY if people SEE NOTHING in what I have said, then I suggest they just IGNORE the 'nothing', COMPLETELY.
Oral diarrhoea.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:46 am
Age wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:40 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:35 pm

Reality does not make such a claim.

Any such claim comes from the idea there is a someone, or a mind that can know of SUCH NOT'S AND THINGS AS SUCH..when in reality, NO such NOTS AND THINGS AND SUCHES exist, except in this CONception...aka fictional story no one is thinking, reading nor writing.
Is this a claim made by 'reality', or by some 'thing' else?

See, if, as 'you propose and CLAIM, reality does not make such a claim, then who and/or what just made this claim under the label "dontaskme"?

If reality did not make that claim, then who did?
There is no WHO ...the label / concept OF ANY THING is the known. It is NOT KNOWN what is the ACTUAL source aka the WHO of all that is known.
But this IS KNOWN, by thee One, 'Me'.

'I' am thee One, who and what IS the ACTUAL source, and also which KNOWS ALL-OF-THIS.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:46 am There is no one making a claim except in this conception labeled ( I ) which is a knowledge arising from an unknown source.
Just because the one known as "dontaskme" does NOT YET KNOW what the source ACTUALLY IS, this does NOT mean that 'It' is an "unknown source". 'It' is just as 'unknown source' to the one known as "dontaskme".
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:46 am Why an unknown source - and not a known source? is because an unknown doesn't exist for the mind, the mind can only identify with a known source. And so even known sources are also knowns that cannot know anything.
Okay, If you say so.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:46 am For example, even to say 'I am' the source of knowing..is also a known...
But NOT when the ACTUAL source is ALREADY ACTUALLY KNOWN.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:46 am so the point being made is that there is NO KNOWN beginning nor ending that can be known AS AN ORIGINAL source of any thing KNOWN - and is why thee actual SOURCE of any thing known is unknowable...
YET 'It' is ALREADY KNOWN, by the Source that KNOWS ALL.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:46 am and will always remain a total mystery for ever eternally.
How could one little human being, known as "dontaskme" KNOW what WILL happen for eternity?

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:46 am Some people, aka fictional characters known as people refuse to accept or believe that.
But, the one known as "dontaskme" BELIEVES this to be ABSOLUTELY True, correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:46 am And is why all claims of ownership of knowledge is a fictional untrue, for knowledge aka this fiction, can only point to the illusory nature of reality.
But, WHY does the little one known as "dontaskme" claim that their "knowledge" is true?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:46 am What is meant by reality does not make a claim - is like saying a tree can make a claim that is it a tree, or the sky can make a claim that it is the sky.
Well it's the same for any concept, a concept cannot make any claim of ownership, or purport to be the KNOWER without turning this knower into a known, a known that cannot know.
WHY does the one known as "dontaskme" claim that the Knower, of what is known, cannot know?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:46 am So even claiming there is a SOURCE is also a known, aka knowledge, aka a fiction.
But what the one known as "dontaskme" claims is NOT fiction, correct?

Or, is EVERY thing 'you' are saying also just fiction, and thus NOT fact all all also?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:46 am This is very difficult for the mind to grasp, because the mind is so used to dealing with conceptual KNOWNS only....it has no knowledge of their source, which is the unknown.

But if the mind did grasp this, as the one known as "dontaskme" claims it did, then WHY does the one known as "dontaskme" now claim that this is "very difficult for the mind to grasp".

If the mind has ALREADY grasp this, then surely it would NOT be at all difficult for the mind to NOW grasp this, correct?

How many minds are there, to the one known as "dontaskme"?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:58 am
Dontaskme wrote:
And in no way was a reference being made to the character known as Age in that statement...
Age wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:53 amIs this ABSOLUTELY True?

After all the words under the label "dontaskme" did actually say;
And always remember this Age, the female is smarter than the male. But don't take that personally,

There is nothing absolutely true about any story
Does this go for EVERY story written under the label "dontaskme" also?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:58 am - the statement is a fictional story Age. How many more times do you want me to repeat that all claimed knowledge... is a fictional story, which absolutely is void of any absolute truth to it, ..except aS A BELIEF ..which is just another lie.

You can keep CLAIMING that ALL of YOUR 'claimed knowledge' is just a fictional story, which ABSOLUTELY is void of any absolute truth to it, for as LONG as you like.

But, the MORE you do this, then the MORE absurd and ridiculous it APPEARS.

Also, using the word 'ABSOLUTELY' in relation to ALL 'claimed knowledge' is ABSOLUTELY void of 'any ABSOLUTE truth' I find an extremely funny and hilarious contradiction, and just pure irony, itself.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:10 am
Age wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:53 amWas just what ''you'' assumed was/is true, was/is just believed to be true also?
DAM response: to above underlined sentence.
Well yah, kind of like the way you assume, believe to be true the character labeled dontaskme is assumed believed to be true.
Age wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:53 amThis sentence does NOT, and I repeat DOES NOT, make sense to me.

This is BECAUSE I do NOT assume NOR believe any such thing.
Then who or what is being referred to ..in the word 'you' as shown in the above underlined sentence ?
The 'one' who triggered that body to write such a thing, which appears on computer screens around the earth.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:10 am Is this ''you'' believed, assumed?
No.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:10 am If NOT, then who or what is it that is being referred to?
The thoughts, which are transpired and observed, through words, on screens.

Post by Age »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:13 am
Sculptor wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:10 pm
If you have nothing to say on this topic then try another one, and stop pissing people about.
I have said what I have wanted to say. Now, if any one has any interest, then they will show that by either challenging what I have said and/or ask me some clarifying questions. But, OBVIOUSLY if people SEE NOTHING in what I have said, then I suggest they just IGNORE the 'nothing', COMPLETELY.
Oral diarrhoea.
One post it is "NOTHING", another post it is "oral diarrhea".

Are you aware that "oral diarrhea" is NOT 'NOTHING'?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

DAM:
There is no WHO ...the label / concept OF ANY THING is the known. It is NOT KNOWN what is the ACTUAL source aka the WHO of all that is known.
Age wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:54 amBut this IS KNOWN, by thee One, 'Me'.
No age, NO

'Me' is KNOWN...'me' is a concept KNOWN..and that which is known KNOWS NOTHING.

There is no known KNOWER, NO SOURCE OF KNOWING..there is no 'me' that can know it knows, for that is like a tree knowing it is a tree.

There is only knowing. Knowing is ONE...and ONE THING cannot exist, it's an appearance within nothingness.

Like I said earlier, you have to understand NONDUALITY, which you don't obviously.

No worries Age, no one is out to turn on you. And you've already admitted to yourself YOU DO NOT CARE what others say or think or do, in response to your projected musings that are echoed back to you albeit in a different way to how you first initially claimed you understood these musings to be...because you yourself already know THEE TRUTH OF THYSELF

Bye the way, most people on this forum already KNOW what you are talking about...but it's just the way you deliver your knowledge that's the problem.

And that is probably why you have this craving to want to better your ways in the art of human to human communication...but what you have to remember, is that the subject that you are communicating is impossible to put into words, but you refuse to believe that, so all you can do is carry on with your nonsense, and wonder why communicating with other humans about what they already know can sometime appear chaotic for you.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

DAM:
Age wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:07 pmThe thoughts, which are transpired and observed, through words, on screens.
Who or what transpires, observes through words?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Age wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:09 pm

Oral diarrhoea.

Please refer to the remark I made above

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:14 pm
DAM:
Age wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:54 amBut this IS KNOWN, by thee One, 'Me'.
No age, NO

'Me' is KNOWN...'me' is a concept KNOWN..and that which is known KNOWS NOTHING.
If this was even remotely true, then what is the proper AND correct answer to the question 'Who am 'I'?'

If 'you' can NOT answer this, then the 'Me' is NOT known, by 'you'.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:14 pm There is no known KNOWER, NO SOURCE OF KNOWING..there is no 'me' that can know it knows, for that is like a tree knowing it is a tree.
But trees do NOT have brains to gather and store information/knowledge, which is what is needed for the Mind to decipher through ALL the knowledge grasped and obtained by the brain.

See, what 'you' have NOT YET worked out NOR understood is thee Mind is thee Knower of ALL things - ALL-OF-THIS.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:14 pm There is only knowing. Knowing is ONE...and ONE THING cannot exist, it's an appearance within nothingness.
So, now you say even ONE THING cannot exist.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:14 pm Like I said earlier, you have to understand NONDUALITY, which you don't obviously.
And, as I have ALREADY alluded to; I do NOT understand NONDUALITY like the one known as "dontaskme" does.

I am PERFECTLY FINE with this FACT.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:14 pm No worries Age, no one is out to turn on you. And you've already admitted to yourself YOU DO NOT CARE what others say or think or do, in response to your projected musings that are echoed back to you albeit in a different way to how you first initially claimed you understood these musings to be...because you yourself already know THEE TRUTH OF THYSELF

Bye the way, most people on this forum already KNOW what you are talking about...but it's just the way you deliver your knowledge that's the problem.
I wonder how much truth is in this if I was to ask the most people on this forum this?

Also, there is no dispute from me that way I deliver my views is the, so called, "problem".

But, to me, a 'problem' is just a question for a solution/answer. So, this 'problem', I have, CAN BE answered and solved, obviously NOT by 'me' alone, but with the HELP from "others".
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:14 pm And that is probably why you have this craving to want to better your ways in the art of human to human communication...
Yes.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:14 pm but what you have to remember, is that the subject that you are communicating is impossible to put into words,
Why do you always look at the negative or impossibility of this?

I have ALREADY informed 'you' and "others" that ALL-OF-THIS can be put into words and communicated very simply and very easily.

Are you aware that EVERY achievement made by human beings was once perceived to be "impossible". But OBVIOUSLY with absolutely EVERY achievement this is PROOF that it is NOT impossible at all.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:14 pm but you refuse to believe that,
Yes.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:14 pm so all you can do is carry on with your nonsense, and wonder why communicating with other humans about what they already know can sometime appear chaotic for you.

But this has NEVER appeared 'chaotic' to me at all. I also ALREADY KNOW EXACTLY WHY it APPEARS 'chaotic' to those who BELIEVE that this could NOT possibly be explained through words.

I ALREADY KNOW EXACTLY what words are actually NEEDED to EXPLAIN ALL-OF-THIS, so I ALREADY KNOW EXACTLY HOW to communicate what there is that I want to communicate.

I just want to learn how to communicate better, BEFORE I actually communicate 'it'.

I am certainly is NO rush at all. So, I just wait patiently.

I am just looking for some one to communicate 'it' to FIRST, BEFORE I actually communicate 'it' to "others", in order so that one can inform me of how to communicate 'it' better, or so that they can communicate 'it' better to "others", them 'self'.

As you say, this is ALREADY KNOWN, by EVERY one, although this just remains in the unconscious until it is brought-to-light, or REVEALED, as some might say. So, there is NOTHING 'special' in regards to what I want to share and communicate. In fact, EVERY one will just realize or say, 'I ALREADY KNEW THIS', when I share what 'it' is that I want to share. So, again, there is NO rush NOR any real importance to share 'this'. This is just some thing that I want to do and will achieve.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:17 pm
DAM:
Age wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:07 pmThe thoughts, which are transpired and observed, through words, on screens.
Who or what transpires, observes through words?
God, human beings, and/or people.

'people' are just the thoughts and emotions within human bodies.

'human beings' are just the (human) bodies, and the people (being) within.

'God' is just thy Self, or thee One, True Self, which comes to be KNOWN through the agreed upon and accepted thoughts when united as One.

Post by Age »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:41 pm
Age wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:09 pm

Oral diarrhoea.

Please refer to the remark I made above
Please refer to whatever you CHOOSE and WANT to.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:54 pmIf this was even remotely true, then what is the proper AND correct answer to the question 'Who am 'I'?'
Questions can only arise to the sense of a separate self that wants to KNOW

No such separate self exists, except as a concept...and concepts are known, and that which is known knows nothing.

So in answer to this imaginary question, the answer is nothing.

I hope you like the answer.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:02 pm
Age wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:54 pmIf this was even remotely true, then what is the proper AND correct answer to the question 'Who am 'I'?'
Questions can only arise to the sense of a separate self that wants to KNOW

No such separate self exists, except as a concept...and concepts are known, and that which is known knows nothing.

So in answer to this imaginary question, the answer is nothing.

I hope you like the answer.
Okay. If this is the only Honest answer 'you' can provide, at the moment, then this is it.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dam:
Age wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:07 pmThe 'one' who triggered that body to write such a thing, which appears on computer screens around the earth.
And who or what is the 'one' who triggered that body to write such a thing.

Do you see the dilemma?

Just answering by saying the 'one' who triggered...is as absurd as saying ...The 'six' who triggered.

What or who is this 'one' ?