Political Correctness is a religion.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Political Correctness is a religion.

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

It explains the vacant eyes and irrational screeching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT2rlJe9cuU
gaffo

Re: Political Correctness is a religion.

Post by gaffo »

watched the guy, and agree with him overall. he even said more blacks are killed than white per percentage of pop, then did not think it was a part of racist mentality (why not so - i think there is racism and if i were black my odds of being killed in the same instance is higher then if i were white).

so ya and no.

ya PC is crap, anyone can be racist.

no, cops tend to be more trigger happy toward blacks than whites in same circumstances - if via proportion of crimes commited, then its not racism, but just being trigger happy, if not then its racism - i think it is a little of both.

the big issue is CLASS!!!!!!!!!! which is ignored, whites in poor nieghborhoods are targeted too! as much - or nearly (if you remove the race component - which i think there is a part of)

Class matter, a black in a high class neighborhood is safer than a poor white in a low class nieghborhood.

the main problem is the Cop's mentality of "seig" - many are "post Iraq vets" and think in terms of "at war" with the people they are suppose to "protect and serve"

;-(.
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Political Correctness is a religion.

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

gaffo wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:53 am watched the guy, and agree with him overall. he even said more blacks are killed than white per percentage of pop, then did not think it was a part of racist mentality (why not so - i think there is racism and if i were black my odds of being killed in the same instance is higher then if i were white).

so ya and no.

ya PC is crap, anyone can be racist.

no, cops tend to be more trigger happy toward blacks than whites in same circumstances - if via proportion of crimes commited, then its not racism, but just being trigger happy, if not then its racism - i think it is a little of both.

the big issue is CLASS!!!!!!!!!! which is ignored, whites in poor nieghborhoods are targeted too! as much - or nearly (if you remove the race component - which i think there is a part of)

Class matter, a black in a high class neighborhood is safer than a poor white in a low class nieghborhood.

the main problem is the Cop's mentality of "seig" - many are "post Iraq vets" and think in terms of "at war" with the people they are suppose to "protect and serve"

;-(.
Thanks for watching. I appreciate your input and you make sense.