The Existential Crisis

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: The Existential Crisis

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:33 pm
Lacewing wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:11 am
Atla wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:50 am This one's one of those few people who are genuinely insane. No way around it.
He spins and spins within his distorted conclusions, like some kind of bug caught in a web.
This one isn't simply distorting things, he literally thinks he's channeling God.
This is SO FAR from thee actually Truth of things here, it is quite amazing that you could ASSUME some thing so far from thee actual Truth, and what is even more amazing is you actually BELIEVE that what you ASSUMED is true is actually TRUE.

Also, from what I have written SO FAR what you ASSUME here is CLEARLY evidently and thus PROVEN WRONG.
Atla wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:33 pm Now of course such people are usually locked away in mental wards so what is this one doing here?
What I have and WILL say, WILL BE even far more INSANE, to you, than what I have expressed so far.

So, what this one is doing here is LEARNING how to communicate with 'you', human beings, BETTER.

But, the MORE you consider me to be 'insane' and 'mental', then the BETTER the whole outcome for Me will be.

Re: The Existential Crisis No issue here, nothing to see.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:18 pm
Age wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:36 am
Again; We will just have to WAIT and SEE.

See, the body that the 'self' is in turns into a skeleton, whereas thee 'body' that thee 'I' is and is in does NOT end, ever. Therefore, WAITING is of absolutely NO issue at all.
What reason do 'you' have for repeating what 'I' have ALREADY said?
Dontaskme

Re: The Existential Crisis No issue here, nothing to see.

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:02 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:18 pm
Age wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:36 am
Again; We will just have to WAIT and SEE.

See, the body that the 'self' is in turns into a skeleton, whereas thee 'body' that thee 'I' is and is in does NOT end, ever. Therefore, WAITING is of absolutely NO issue at all.
What reason do 'you' have for repeating what 'I' have ALREADY said?
The 'you' is just the thoughts and emotions within one and every particular human body.

Asking thoughts and emotions the reason for repeating what the I have already said.