The Existential Crisis

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8477
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: The Existential Crisis

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:54 amYes I AGREE that there really is ALL-THERE-IS, and all there is IS 'what IS', but this has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL to do with what I was saying and POINTING OUT here.
The reason why nothing in my reply to you had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL to do with what you was saying and POINTING OUT here..was because the one here cannot read your mind and has absolutely no knowledge whatsoever of what it is you are attempting to communicate with words and language. But this is not a problem at all, for I already understand that what is attempting to be communicated here can never be shared with another for there is no such enity as another.

But do contine to drive yourself round the twist ever chasing your elusive tail, if that's what gets you through your days, I mean one has to do something with their time, even if it is spent making up fictional stories about fictional other characters, else how would you even know you exist if you didn't have something other to relate to.

Do continue, it's the only entertainment in town.
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8477
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: The Existential Crisis

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:54 am
And what is happening in this 'what IS' is there is a self labelled human being known as "dontaskme" who BELIEVES what it says is true, true?

Or, in other words, the knowledge you have and express is believed to be true, right?
Yes, the story is believed to be true, or it can be believed to be untrue, it doesn't matter, since it's all fictional stories arising from nothing, nowhere, for no reason, or purpose other than to believe there is or isn't.

.
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8477
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: The Existential Crisis

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme wrote:
There is no knowledge of a knower, for that too is knowledge.
Age wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:54 amBut 'you', "dontaskme', keep TELLING 'us' the knowledge of the 'knower'.
NO Age...there is no one who is telling another one anything....there is only a knowledge informing the reader which is only ever oneness itself. In other words all knowlegde can do is point to this immediate illusory nature of reality, which is this immediate not-knowing known.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Age
Posts: 5034
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: The Existential Crisis

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:12 pm
There is no one saying this, all communication is an imagined conceptual appearance of no thing.
Age wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:39 amOkay. So, WHY is no thing saying this?

What is the actual purpose of continuing to keep repeating this?
There's just what's appearing to happen, including repeating infomation about purposes or no purposes.
But you have NOT informed us ONCE YET what the actual purpose of you continually re-repeating some the same things?

My question is asking 'you' what is the purpose of saying; There is no one saying this, AND, all communication is an imagined conceptual appearance of no thing.

If 'you' are going to write things like this, then instead of DEFLECTING why not just CLARIFY, instead?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:12 pm
Age wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:39 amBut who and/or what is having/holding this 'belief'?
The question itself can only arise to the sense of a self who wants to know. This apparent self is an appearance of no thing, it doesn't exist in and of itself, it's just a story.
LOL and your ability to come across as though YOU KNOW what is true AND right is BLATANTLY OBVIOUS, but when you are questioned about and/or challenged in regards to your claims, then your ability to DEFLECT and 'try to' HIDE is just as BLATANTLY OBVIOUS.

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:12 pm In reality, nothing needs to happen, and nothing truely happens because everything that apparently is recognised to happen is undeniably unrecognised freedom appearing to happen.
Obviously, 'nothing NEEDS to happen'. Unless of course there is A REASON WHY EVERY thing happens. But, for 'you', to write, and read, words and then CLAIM "nothing TRULY happens" is beyond a joke.

WHY create words, and then profess those words to be ABSOLUTELY TRUE and CORRECT, but at the EXACT SAME TIME 'try' and CLAIM that "nothing TRULY happens"?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:12 pm There is no YOU that can alter what is happening into what is not happening,
'you' just MADE THE CLAIM 'nothing truly happens', and now you say that there is NO 'YOU' that can alter 'WHAT IS HAPPENING'.

To 'you', the one known as "dontaskme" is there some thing happening or is there not?

neither can what is not happening be altered into what is happening...simply because what is happening is happening to no one or thing. There's just what's not happening.

No one knows this. No one believes this. No one thinks this. There is no 'me' 'you' 'them' 'us' or any 'other'

There's just nothing arising as everything infinitely for eternity...and this too is a conceptual story, a knowledge written and known by no one.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:12 pm I'm sorry that you keep forgetting all this Age and is why you have to keep asking me to remind you of what you keep forgetting.
And, IF I was to remember this, then do 'I' end up doing what 'you' do and just keep re-repeating the same thing over and over again, like; telling no one that no thing is happening? And then, also giving no thing different names like "age" and telling that one that they keep forgetting what 'I' keep telling them?

Also, WHY would 'you', and HOW could 'you', be sorry for this "other one" if 'you' did NOT even exist?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:12 pm Albeit this too is just another story arising here from nowhere, to no one, for no reason other than it can and does as it's undeniably an unrecognised freedom appearing to happen.

.
And, what is ALSO happening is some one is telling "others" that they can LEARN, UNDERSTAND, and thus KNOW things, which previous ones BELIEVED was impossible to discover, learn, understand, and KNOW. This has been going on for about as long as human beings evolved into existence and have been thinking, and walking this earth.
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8477
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: The Existential Crisis

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:36 pmAlso, WHY would 'you', and HOW could 'you', be sorry for this "other one" if 'you' did NOT even exist?
Because that's just what's appearing to happen to no one,and no thing, for no reason or purpose.

If you already knew that, then you would not have had to question ask me for the answer. You could have just answered it yourself, but you asked me because you forget again.
Age
Posts: 5034
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: The Existential Crisis

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:22 pm
Age wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:54 amYes I AGREE that there really is ALL-THERE-IS, and all there is IS 'what IS', but this has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL to do with what I was saying and POINTING OUT here.
The reason why nothing in my reply to you had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL to do with what you was saying and POINTING OUT here..was because the one here cannot read your mind
But, did you FORGET that there is NO mind because, to 'you', there is NO one.

Also, 'you' ONLY had to read MY 'words', and NOTHING else. You OBVIOUSLY read MY words, you, just unfortunately, did NOT respond to MY actual words.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:22 pm and has absolutely no knowledge whatsoever of what it is you are attempting to communicate with words and language. But this is not a problem at all, for I already understand that what is attempting to be communicated here can never be shared with another for there is no such enity as another.
And if you BELIEVE this is true, which you OBVIOUSLY MUST, then this explains FULLY WHY 'you' say what you do AND respond the way that 'you' do.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:22 pm But do contine to drive yourself round the twist ever chasing your elusive tail, if that's what gets you through your days, I mean one has to do something with their time, even if it is spent making up fictional stories about fictional other characters, else how would you even know you exist if you didn't have something other to relate to.

Do continue, it's the only entertainment in town.
Does this mean that 'this' is the only way you can spend "your time"?

Also, the number of times you contradict 'your' own writings is remarkable, considering that 'you' BELIEVE and INSIST that there is REALLY only NO THING talking to its 'self', which partly EXPLAINS FULLY the consistent CONTRADICTIONS.
Age
Posts: 5034
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: The Existential Crisis

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:29 pm
Age wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:54 am
And what is happening in this 'what IS' is there is a self labelled human being known as "dontaskme" who BELIEVES what it says is true, true?

Or, in other words, the knowledge you have and express is believed to be true, right?
Yes, the story is believed to be true, or it can be believed to be untrue, it doesn't matter, since it's all fictional stories arising from nothing, nowhere, for no reason, or purpose other than to believe there is or isn't.

.
Oh, so there IS a reason and purpose, after all.

Which, again, CONTRADICTS what you have previously said and stated was true.
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8477
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: The Existential Crisis

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:46 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:29 pm
Age wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:54 am
And what is happening in this 'what IS' is there is a self labelled human being known as "dontaskme" who BELIEVES what it says is true, true?

Or, in other words, the knowledge you have and express is believed to be true, right?
Yes, the story is believed to be true, or it can be believed to be untrue, it doesn't matter, since it's all fictional stories arising from nothing, nowhere, for no reason, or purpose other than to believe there is or isn't.

.
Oh, so there IS a reason and purpose, after all.

Which, again, CONTRADICTS what you have previously said and stated was true.
Yes, contradiction is also what appears to happen in what's not happening..

Nothing is true or untrue except as believed by no believer...again another divine contradiction, happening in what's not happening.

.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Age
Posts: 5034
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: The Existential Crisis

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:35 pm
Dontaskme wrote:
There is no knowledge of a knower, for that too is knowledge.
Age wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:54 amBut 'you', "dontaskme', keep TELLING 'us' the knowledge of the 'knower'.
NO Age...there is no one who is telling another one anything....
Yes there IS. This can be CLEARLY SEEN and EVIDENCED, literally, by these VERY WORDS, which 'you' and 'I' are writing, and thus telling to one "another".
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:35 pm there is only a knowledge informing the reader which is only ever oneness itself. In other words all knowlegde can do is point to this immediate illusory nature of reality, which is this immediate not-knowing known.
So, to 'you', there is NO one telling another one any thing. BUT, knowledge, itself, is informing, or telling, another one. Okay.
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8477
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: The Existential Crisis

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:49 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:35 pm
Dontaskme wrote:
There is no knowledge of a knower, for that too is knowledge.
Age wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:54 amBut 'you', "dontaskme', keep TELLING 'us' the knowledge of the 'knower'.
NO Age...there is no one who is telling another one anything....
Yes there IS. This can be CLEARLY SEEN and EVIDENCED, literally, by these VERY WORDS, which 'you' and 'I' are writing, and thus telling to one "another".
But there's only one reader reading these words....many authors appear, but there is only one reader of the many stories that appear.

All apparent stories are fictions, they have no reality outside of the knowing of them which is oneness.
Age
Posts: 5034
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: The Existential Crisis

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:41 pm
Age wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:36 pmAlso, WHY would 'you', and HOW could 'you', be sorry for this "other one" if 'you' did NOT even exist?
Because that's just what's appearing to happen to no one,and no thing, for no reason or purpose.
And LOL 'you' will 'try' absolutely ANY thing to "justify" to your own 'self' that your own SPECIAL and PRECIOUS BELIEFS are actually true, right, and correct.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:41 pm If you already knew that, then you would not have had to question ask me for the answer.
But if you knew that, then you would ALREADY KNOW EXACTLY that I HAVE TO keep questioning 'you'.

If this is just what is appearing to happen to 'you', the NO ONE, and the NO THING, for NO REASON NOR PURPOSE, then this is just what is appearing to happen, to 'you'. This is OBVIOUSLY NOT ACTUALLY HAPPENING. This is ONLY 'appearing to happen', to 'you', the NO ONE, correct?

Obviously this IS CORRECT. 'you' can NOT disagree with this because this is what is appearing to happen, to 'you', correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:41 pm You could have just answered it yourself, but you asked me because you forget again.
And, 'you' keep FORGETTING that 'you' keep saying and insisting there there is NO 'you' and 'me'. So, for 'you' to write, " 'you' asked 'me' ", is just PURE CONTRADICTION, and thus NONSENSICAL in its PUREST FORM.

By the way, if 'I' asked thy 'Self' that question, then 'I' would have provided a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT answer than 'you' did.
Age
Posts: 5034
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: The Existential Crisis

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:48 pm
Age wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:46 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:29 pm

Yes, the story is believed to be true, or it can be believed to be untrue, it doesn't matter, since it's all fictional stories arising from nothing, nowhere, for no reason, or purpose other than to believe there is or isn't.

.
Oh, so there IS a reason and purpose, after all.

Which, again, CONTRADICTS what you have previously said and stated was true.
Yes, contradiction is also what appears to happen in what's not happening..
This is ANOTHER PRIME EXAMPLE of 'you', subtly, 'trying to' suggest that when 'you' OBVIOUSLY CONTRADICT, then that is 'NOT what is happening'. But, when 'you' say and claim things, then this is 'what is true and right' and happens in 'what is happening'.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:48 pm Nothing is true or untrue except as believed by no believer...again another divine contradiction, happening in what's not happening.

.
WHY keep re-repeating, in this forum, the same stuff?
Age
Posts: 5034
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: The Existential Crisis

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:52 pm
Age wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:49 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:35 pm




NO Age...there is no one who is telling another one anything....
Yes there IS. This can be CLEARLY SEEN and EVIDENCED, literally, by these VERY WORDS, which 'you' and 'I' are writing, and thus telling to one "another".
But there's only one reader reading these words....many authors appear, but there is only one reader of the many stories that appear.
But 'you' should also be saying that there is only one author writing these words, as well, many readers appear, but there is only one author of the many stories that appear.

You do KNOW correct, there there is only one writer, writing ALL-OF-THIS to its self, which is the one and only reader?

If yes, then great.

But if no, then now the one and only 'you' do.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:48 pm All apparent stories are fictions, they have no reality outside of the knowing of them which is oneness.
The story that there are even apparent stories, which are apparent fiction, is just an, apparent, illusion anyway.
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8477
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: The Existential Crisis

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:58 pm

And LOL 'you' will 'try' absolutely ANY thing to "justify" to your own 'self' that your own SPECIAL and PRECIOUS BELIEFS are actually true, right, and correct.
Yes that's right.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:41 pm If you already knew that, then you would not have had to question ask me for the answer.
Age wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:49 pmBut if you knew that, then you would ALREADY KNOW EXACTLY that I HAVE TO keep questioning 'you'.

If this is just what is appearing to happen to 'you', the NO ONE, and the NO THING, for NO REASON NOR PURPOSE, then this is just what is appearing to happen, to 'you'. This is OBVIOUSLY NOT ACTUALLY HAPPENING. This is ONLY 'appearing to happen', to 'you', the NO ONE, correct?

Obviously this IS CORRECT. 'you' can NOT disagree with this because this is what is appearing to happen, to 'you', correct?
Yes, that is correct.


Age wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:49 pmAnd, 'you' keep FORGETTING that 'you' keep saying and insisting there there is NO 'you' and 'me'. So, for 'you' to write, " 'you' asked 'me' ", is just PURE CONTRADICTION, and thus NONSENSICAL in its PUREST FORM.
Yes, this is all nonsensical nonsense in it's purest form.
Age wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:49 pmBy the way, if 'I' asked thy 'Self' that question, then 'I' would have provided a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT answer than 'you' did.
Different strokes for different folks, so be it. This too is just what's appearing albeit in different ways.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8477
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: The Existential Crisis

Post by Dontaskme »

But there's only one reader reading these words....many authors appear, but there is only one reader of the many stories that appear.
Age wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:49 pmBut 'you' should also be saying that there is only one author writing these words, as well, many readers appear, but there is only one author of the many stories that appear.

You do KNOW correct, there there is only one writer, writing ALL-OF-THIS to its self, which is the one and only reader?

If yes, then great.

But if no, then now the one and only 'you' do.


I only know what I know. I do not know what you know.

So Believe or Know whatever you want, it's your story you are writing and reading.
Post Reply