The Existential Crisis

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Age
Posts: 5062
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: The Existential Crisis

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:08 am
Age wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:26 amBut hair, itself, does not have a brain, and hair does NOT have NOR hold knowledge. A brain, however, can gather and store information, and turn information into knowledge.
Yes and so knowledge is ALL there is.
But, to me, there is ALSO 'hair', and 'bodies', and 'people', and 'planets', and OTHER 'things' as well. So, to me, 'knowledge' is NOT ALL there is.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:08 am There is no knowledge of a knower, for that too is knowledge.

Knower, known and knowing is all ONE.

ONEness is no-thingness arising as everything.
If 'you' say so, then 'it' MUST BE true, and right, and accurate, and correct, correct?
Age
Posts: 5062
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: The Existential Crisis

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:18 am
Age wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:26 am
From my perspective there are 'ones'. So, there is 'some one' that 'this' is appearing to.
The 'some one' is an appearance of 'no one' .
That might be true, to 'you', but that is NOT, to 'me'.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:08 am The 'some one' is an artificial construct of the brain when the brain becomes self conscious, conscious of itself, but it's a phantom 'some one' it's just the brain braining...which is a construct of no thing thinking it is a thing.

.
Okay.
Age
Posts: 5062
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: The Existential Crisis

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:40 am
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:36 am
There is no I to be am.
Age wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:26 amAccording to 'who'?
According to no one.

All actions / non-actions, doings or no-doings, that originate from humans do not need to pass the test of Good or Bad, Right or Wrong, as these are part of (but not separate from) the totality of functioning of this phenomenal World.

You will never ever get answer to the question to ''who'' ?
But 'I' ALREADY HAVE. As can be CLEARLY SEEN and EVIDENCED in My words, here in this forum.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:08 am The simplest answer is acceptance of ''what is'' at this moment will remove all doubts.

.
Atla
Posts: 2886
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: The Existential Crisis

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:36 am
Atla wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:36 pm
Age wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:22 pm

But there are still NONE that you can prove, correct?
Already have, lying won't help.
You say my "lies" are obvious to most people, but you are YET to provide just one example of where you BELIEVE I have lied.

Also, how do you KNOW what is supposedly "obvious" to supposedly MOST people?
One more lie right here
Atla
Posts: 2886
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: The Existential Crisis

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:38 am
Atla wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:37 pm
Age wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:28 pm

WHERE and WHEN have you, supposedly, proven me wrong? What you have proven to "your" own 'self', which is in that body only, is NOT actually PROVEN. That is just what 'you' BELIEVE is true.

And, what am I supposedly lying about, this time?

What 'you', "atla", BELIEVE is true, which you are YET to prove, does NOT say ANY thing about 'me' actually.
No one cares about you pretending to have amnesia and projecting
Who is, so called, "pretending?

I ask you two VERY SIMPLE clarifying questions. You, once again, FAILED COMPLETELY to CLARIFY.
And another lie, that makes two in a few seconds
What's the total, like 50-100?
Atla
Posts: 2886
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: The Existential Crisis

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:24 pm ...
Well as I said the experiment is over. At least you could have produced some kind of more interesting madness, but you even failed at that. It's all fairly standard stuff *yawn*
Age
Posts: 5062
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: The Existential Crisis

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:12 pm
Age wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:36 am
Atla wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:36 pm
Already have, lying won't help.
You say my "lies" are obvious to most people, but you are YET to provide just one example of where you BELIEVE I have lied.

Also, how do you KNOW what is supposedly "obvious" to supposedly MOST people?
One more lie right here
And your deceptive tactics illustrate just how incapable you actually are of answering clarifying questions.

Your misleading deflection actually REVEALS just how incapable you are of providing absolutely ANY thing to back up and support your claims.
Age
Posts: 5062
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: The Existential Crisis

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:12 pm
Age wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:38 am
Atla wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:37 pm
No one cares about you pretending to have amnesia and projecting
Who is, so called, "pretending?

I ask you two VERY SIMPLE clarifying questions. You, once again, FAILED COMPLETELY to CLARIFY.
And another lie, that makes two in a few seconds
What's the total, like 50-100?
Are you even remotely AWARE that just saying, "And another lie", does NOT mean that there was actually a lie anywhere.

If, and WHEN, you do NOT provide any actual PROVEN example, then what this SHOWS and REVEALS is that you are completely incapable of providing ANY evidence at all, which backs up and supports your claim, which, for all we KNOW, could in fact be a LIE, itself.

We WILL just have to WAIT, and SEE.
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8481
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: The Existential Crisis

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:42 amDescribing any thing is an apparent appearance known by no thing. Descriptions are seemingly somethings appearing from nothing.
Age wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:04 pmEven if this was true, descriptions are still describing some 'thing'. And, one of those 'things', which has ALREADY been described is the 'thing',
Things are apparently being described by no thing. So what is being described is both true and untrue, according to belief which is just another conceptual appearance of no thing.

Age wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:04 pm which is you BELIEVE is absolutely TRUE is that there is a 'thing' that is "elusive", "mysterious", and is "unknowable". YET 'It' has ALREADY been described, in and through words and language.
No thing is absolutely true or untrue except as a belief no thing is believing. No thing is "elusive", "mysterious", or "unknowable" because things are known as concepts by the only knowing there is which is conciousness which is just another word for knowledge which arises from nowhere and no thing to no one. Therefore Consciousness is an "elusive", "mysterious", "unknowable" process even to itself, except in this conception which is also a conceptual fiction. Like I said and will repeat, there is only knowledge which is empty fullness.

The "elusive", "mysterious", or "unknowable" is the KNOWER...simply because it's ONENESS, and oneness itself cannot know how it gets itself off it's own starting block.
What is being discussed here is the Infinite. There is only the Infinite. Infinity cannot be divided, it always remains infinite. If it could be divided, each part would be infinite. And there cannot be two infinites. Suppose there were, one would limit the other, and both would be finite. Infinity can only be one, undivided. Thus the infinite is one and not many. All relative ideas about the infinite are absurd, therefore claiming to know infinity is absurb and is why infinity is "elusive", "mysterious", and "unknowable" even to itself.
Words and language are temporal appearances of infinity itself that can never touch upon itself without artificially separating itself albeit illusory because Self is always and ever infinity itself.

I don't know how many times Age wants to forget this simple KNOWLEDGE.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:42 am This Nothingness appearing as Everything cannot be descibed because it's unknowable, any thing that is known is a fiction, a fiction is a concept which is both real and unreal simultaneously.
Age wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:04 pm But just because you BELIEVE this to be true does NOT make it true.
To believe requires a believer. There is no believer except the imagined idea of one which is an appearance of no thing.
There is no one believing beliefs, there is no one knowing knowledge. Except within the imaginary dream of separation of 'me' world, aka the mind who constructs, albeit illusory.
Nothing is true or untrue except in this imaginary constructed 'me' dream, that is artificially constructed by the brain. Therefore the dream realm is both true and untrue since both are known concepts within consciousness, and consciousness is all there is.



Age wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:04 pm Also, if what you allege and say is known to you, then by your own, so called, "logic", then it is just fiction anyway.
To know you know is a fiction, for there is no one knowing any thing, except in the dream world of imagined concepts, known by no one.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:42 am What's being expressed here is a fictional idea...aka nothing...no thing.
Age wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:04 pm If you say so.

But WHY do you say this, and thus say so?
There is no one saying this, all communication is an imagined conceptual appearance of no thing.

Age wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:04 pm Also, do NOT forget that you are FREE to BELIEVE whatever 'it' is that you WANT to BELIEVE is true, but also remember that this does NOT necessarily make what you BELIEVE to be true, true at all.
Beliefs whether they be true or false arises as the story within the all inclusive 'What Is' and can be both untrue or true, real or unreal, or whatever the particular believing energy is focused on at the time. However, all beliefs whether they be real unreal, true or false are just fictions anyway arising herenow nowere in no one, to no one, and for no one as there is no believer, except as a belief.

.
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8481
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: The Existential Crisis

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:08 amYes and so knowledge is ALL there is.
Age wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:21 pmBut, to me, there is ALSO 'hair', and 'bodies', and 'people', and 'planets', and OTHER 'things' as well. So, to me, 'knowledge' is NOT ALL there is.
There really is all there is, and all there is is ''WHAT IS''

ALL Concepts known including 'hair', and 'bodies', and 'people', and 'planets', and OTHER 'things' as well ...IS KNOWLEDGE...so yeah, knowledge is all there is...which is also known as 'WHAT IS'

'WHAT IS' couldn't be known without knowledge. There would be no such awareness of such without knowledge, which is this immediate knowing 'WHAT IS.'
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:08 am There is no knowledge of a knower, for that too is knowledge.

Knower, known and knowing is all ONE.

ONEness is no-thingness arising as everything.
Age wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:21 pmIf 'you' say so, then 'it' MUST BE true, and right, and accurate, and correct, correct?
As a knowledge believed to be, then yes. That's what's happening, in this 'WHAT IS'
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8481
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: The Existential Crisis

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:40 am You will never ever get answer to the question to ''who'' ?
Age wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:24 pmBut 'I' ALREADY HAVE. As can be CLEARLY SEEN and EVIDENCED in My words, here in this forum.
Words do not belong to an I ...as in the I that apparently makes the claim 'my words'

An I is a word.

Words don't have owners. In the same context the whole entire infinite universe does not have an owner.

I don't think you understand that there is no who, who can claim it is the who, except as a concept known by no one. You are identifying yourself as a fictional character within the dream of separation, who is talking about the life of fictional characters, who claim and know and own.

So fine, just carry on being this made up real fictional character for all I care. If that's what gets you through your days.

.
Age
Posts: 5062
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: The Existential Crisis

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:50 am
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:42 amDescribing any thing is an apparent appearance known by no thing. Descriptions are seemingly somethings appearing from nothing.
Age wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:04 pmEven if this was true, descriptions are still describing some 'thing'. And, one of those 'things', which has ALREADY been described is the 'thing',
Things are apparently being described by no thing.
But what is "apparent", to you, is obviously NOT what is necessarily true.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:50 am So what is being described is both true and untrue, according to belief which is just another conceptual appearance of no thing.
But no thing does NOT have a BELIEF, obviously.

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:50 am
Age wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:04 pm which is you BELIEVE is absolutely TRUE is that there is a 'thing' that is "elusive", "mysterious", and is "unknowable". YET 'It' has ALREADY been described, in and through words and language.
No thing is absolutely true or untrue except as a belief no thing is believing.
But only 'you', human beings, BELIEVE 'things'.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:50 am No thing is "elusive", "mysterious", or "unknowable"
But 'you' just actually described, with words and through language, what WAS, supposedly, "elusive", "mysterious, or "unknowable". So, now that 'you' have described 'it', 'it' is therefore NOT elusive, mysterious, NOR unknowable ANYMORE. Thanks to 'you'.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:50 am because things are known as concepts by the only knowing there is which is conciousness which is just another word for knowledge which arises from nowhere and no thing to no one.
Does 'consciousness' not arise in this Universe?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:50 am Therefore Consciousness is an "elusive", "mysterious", "unknowable" process even to itself, except in this conception which is also a conceptual fiction.
But if 'Consciousness' is the only knowing there is, then 'what is known' would obviously NOT be "elusive", nor "mysterious", nor "unknowable to 'Consciousness', Itself.

If ANY thing is elusive, mysterious, and/or unknowable, then they would ONLY be these things to 'those' who are NOT YET aware of 'them'.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:50 am Like I said and will repeat, there is only knowledge which is empty fullness.
You have also repeatedly said that this is just fiction, thus false.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:50 am The "elusive", "mysterious", or "unknowable" is the KNOWER...simply because it's ONENESS, and oneness itself cannot know how it gets itself off it's own starting block.
But as 'I' have ALREADY informed 'you' this KNOWER is KNOWN by 'Conscsiouness', Itself, as well as other things, and this One ALREADY KNOWS EVERY thing, which you BELIEVE and KEEP REPEATING is, supposedly, "elusive", "mysterious", and "unknowable".

I agree, wholeheartedly, with 'you' that thee Knower is VERY elusive, mysterious, and unknowable to 'you'. But this is ONLY because of the way 'you' ARE.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:50 am What is being discussed here is the Infinite.
Since WHEN?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:50 am There is only the Infinite.
There is A Universe, which is broken down or separated into many different parts, by 'you', human beings, which this Universe is infinite. So, it could be very easily argued that there is in fact MORE than "only the infinite".
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:50 am Infinity cannot be divided,
But 'you', human beings, can divide the infinite Universe, conceptually. Or, can 'you', "dontaskme", conceptualize this?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:50 am it always remains infinite.
Well what IS infinite OBVIOUSLY does not NOT all of sudden become NOT infinite.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:50 am If it could be divided, each part would be infinite. And there cannot be two infinites. Suppose there were, one would limit the other, and both would be finite. Infinity can only be one, undivided.
'Infinity' is just a concept of length, correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:50 am Thus the infinite is one and not many.
Infinity goes will ALL numbers. Each is one, and NOT many.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:50 am All relative ideas about the infinite are absurd,
Is your OWN, relative, idea about the infinite absurd? Or, is this absurd ONLY held for "others"?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:50 am therefore claiming to know infinity is absurb and is why infinity is "elusive", "mysterious", and "unknowable" even to itself.
Did 'you', "dontaskme", just 'claim to know' 'infinity' in about the last eight sentences?

If those sentences where NOT claims about 'knowing' 'infinity', then what were they EXACTLY?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:50 am Words and language are temporal appearances of infinity itself that can never touch upon itself without artificially separating itself albeit illusory because Self is always and ever infinity itself.
WHY do 'you' sometimes say there is NO 'Self' but at other times, like just now, you say things like; "Self is always and every infinity itself"?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:50 am I don't know how many times Age wants to forget this simple KNOWLEDGE.
Okay.

Do 'you' know how many times "age", supposedly, 'wants' to forget 'other' KNOWLEDGE?

If you do, then WHY do you NOT know about this 'simple' KNOWLEDGE?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:42 am This Nothingness appearing as Everything cannot be descibed because it's unknowable, any thing that is known is a fiction, a fiction is a concept which is both real and unreal simultaneously.
But it is ALL ALREADY KNOWN, AND DESCRIBED.

In fact there is NOT one thing left to 'describe'.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:50 am
Age wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:04 pm But just because you BELIEVE this to be true does NOT make it true.
To believe requires a believer. There is no believer except the imagined idea of one which is an appearance of no thing.
And this is ANOTHER EXAMPLE of NOT looking at one's own behavior.

Instead of just admitting that what you BELIEVE is true may not necessarily be true, you would just prefer to 'try' and deflect and say what you have here.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:50 am There is no one believing beliefs, there is no one knowing knowledge.
If one 'believes' BELIEFS or not depends on how much 'you' want to seriously LOOK into this, and DISCUSS this?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:50 am Except within the imaginary dream of separation of 'me' world, aka the mind who constructs, albeit illusory.
Nothing is true or untrue except in this imaginary constructed 'me' dream, that is artificially constructed by the brain. Therefore the dream realm is both true and untrue since both are known concepts within consciousness, and consciousness is all there is.

OBVIOUSLY, IF 'consciousness is all there is' is known, then it is just a constructed concept, and therefore just illusory, that is; to your, so called, "logic", "dontaskme".
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:50 am
Age wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:04 pm Also, if what you allege and say is known to you, then by your own, so called, "logic", then it is just fiction anyway.
To know you know is a fiction, for there is no one knowing any thing, except in the dream world of imagined concepts, known by no one.
So, this is just PURE FICTION, correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:42 am What's being expressed here is a fictional idea...aka nothing...no thing.
Age wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:04 pm If you say so.

But WHY do you say this, and thus say so?
There is no one saying this, all communication is an imagined conceptual appearance of no thing.[/quote]

Okay. So, WHY is no thing saying this?

What is the actual purpose of continuing to keep repeating this?

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:50 am
Age wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:04 pm Also, do NOT forget that you are FREE to BELIEVE whatever 'it' is that you WANT to BELIEVE is true, but also remember that this does NOT necessarily make what you BELIEVE to be true, true at all.
Beliefs whether they be true or false arises as the story within the all inclusive 'What Is' and can be both untrue or true, real or unreal, or whatever the particular believing energy is focused on at the time.
See, even HERE 'you', "dontaskme", still BELIEVES that what 'you' say is true and real, but what "others" say is false and fiction.

You have, very subtly here, suggested that what "others" say or 'What Is' CAN BE 'BOTH untrue and true', but have hinted that your OWN BELIEFS may be true OR false.

Why is it that your OWN BELIEFS are EITHER true OR false, but, to you, other things can be BOTH true AND false.

And, of course, what you BELIEVE is NEVER false, and ALWAYS true, to you, correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:50 am However, all beliefs whether they be real unreal, true or false are just fictions anyway arising herenow nowere in no one, to no one, and for no one as there is no believer, except as a belief.

.
But who and/or what is having/holding this 'belief'?
Age
Posts: 5062
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: The Existential Crisis

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:21 am
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:08 amYes and so knowledge is ALL there is.
Age wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:21 pmBut, to me, there is ALSO 'hair', and 'bodies', and 'people', and 'planets', and OTHER 'things' as well. So, to me, 'knowledge' is NOT ALL there is.
There really is all there is, and all there is is ''WHAT IS''
Yes I AGREE that there really is ALL-THERE-IS, and all there is IS 'what IS', but this has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL to do with what I was saying and POINTING OUT here.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:50 am ALL Concepts known including 'hair', and 'bodies', and 'people', and 'planets', and OTHER 'things' as well ...IS KNOWLEDGE...so yeah, knowledge is all there is...which is also known as 'WHAT IS'
But, to me, 'knowledge' is a concept or a conceptual idea existing within a human body, of an actual physical part, which has been separated and labelled.

So, knowledge is NOT 'all-there-is', as there is obviously physical things, which have allowed knowledge to arise within, and of.

'Knowledge' is ABOUT ALL-THERE-IS. 'Knowledge' is NOT ALL-THERE-IS, as can be OBVIOUSLY SEEN, and PROVEN.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:50 am 'WHAT IS' couldn't be known without knowledge.
What IS also could NOT be known if it did NOT exist. Knowledge, itself, creates knowing, and 'knowing' just is 'what is known'. The two 'knowledge' and 'what IS known' go together. You can NOT have one without the other, as one creates the other. So, what you said here is just PLAIN OBVIOUS. But what you are 'trying to' say, does NOT work, as it does NOT make sense. This is because what you are 'trying to' say is NOT a part of what IS and therefore does NOT fit in with what IS at all.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:50 am There would be no such awareness of such without knowledge, which is this immediate knowing 'WHAT IS.'
And what is 'such', if as 'you' keep 'trying to' propose is 'no thing'?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:08 am There is no knowledge of a knower, for that too is knowledge.
But 'you', "dontaskme', keep TELLING 'us' the knowledge of the 'knower'.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:50 am Knower, known and knowing is all ONE.
And so is EVERY thing all ONE. It is that ONE known as Everything.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:50 am ONEness is no-thingness arising as everything.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:50 am
Age wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:21 pmIf 'you' say so, then 'it' MUST BE true, and right, and accurate, and correct, correct?
As a knowledge believed to be, then yes. That's what's happening, in this 'WHAT IS'
And what is happening in this 'what IS' is there is a self labelled human being known as "dontaskme" who BELIEVES what it says is true, true?

Or, in other words, the knowledge you have and express is believed to be true, right?
Age
Posts: 5062
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: The Existential Crisis

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:36 am
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:40 am You will never ever get answer to the question to ''who'' ?
Age wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:24 pmBut 'I' ALREADY HAVE. As can be CLEARLY SEEN and EVIDENCED in My words, here in this forum.
Words do not belong to an I ...as in the I that apparently makes the claim 'my words'

An I is a word.

Words don't have owners. In the same context the whole entire infinite universe does not have an owner.
OF COURSE thee Universe, Itself, does NOT have an owner. It is, literally, the WHOLE 'thing' Itself.

OBVIOUSLY, one can NOT be an owner of its own 'self'. It IS its self.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:50 am I don't think you understand that there is no who,
So, 'you' start this sentence with the letter 'I' AFTER 'you' just said what you have here.

who can claim it is the who, except as a concept known by no one.[/quote]


So, are 'you' 'trying to' suggest that a concept, known by no one, is making the claim that; "I don't think you understand ..."?

If concepts, which are known by no one, can make such claims, then this might be a great time for 'you' to LOOK a bit harder and a bit deeper into what 'it' IS that 'you' are actually saying, AND MEANING.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:50 am You are identifying yourself as a fictional character within the dream of separation, who is talking about the life of fictional characters, who claim and know and own.
And, some are saying that this is EXACTLY what the "concept, known by no one", but goes by the name "dontaskme" is ACTUALLY REALLY DOING.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:50 am So fine, just carry on being this made up real fictional character for all I care. If that's what gets you through your days.

.
LOL If 'you' only KNEW just how FAR FROM THEE ACTUAL TRUTH 'you' REALLY ARE.
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8481
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: The Existential Crisis

Post by Dontaskme »

There is no one saying this, all communication is an imagined conceptual appearance of no thing.
Age wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:39 amOkay. So, WHY is no thing saying this?

What is the actual purpose of continuing to keep repeating this?
There's just what's appearing to happen, including repeating infomation about purposes or no purposes.
Age wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:39 amBut who and/or what is having/holding this 'belief'?
The question itself can only arise to the sense of a self who wants to know. This apparent self is an appearance of no thing, it doesn't exist in and of itself, it's just a story.


In reality, nothing needs to happen, and nothing truely happens because everything that apparently is recognised to happen is undeniably unrecognised freedom appearing to happen.

There is no YOU that can alter what is happening into what is not happening, neither can what is not happening be altered into what is happening...simply because what is happening is happening to no one or thing. There's just what's not happening.

No one knows this. No one believes this. No one thinks this. There is no 'me' 'you' 'them' 'us' or any 'other'

There's just nothing arising as everything infinitely for eternity...and this too is a conceptual story, a knowledge written and known by no one.

I'm sorry that you keep forgetting all this Age and is why you have to keep asking me to remind you of what you keep forgetting.
Albeit this too is just another story arising here from nowhere, to no one, for no reason other than it can and does as it's undeniably an unrecognised freedom appearing to happen.

.
Post Reply