Was Jesus aware of being Yahweh?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Was Jesus aware of being Yahweh?

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 6:42 pm More crap not worth wading through
Except you really really really do love wading through my crap don't you, liar.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 6:49 pm Except you really really really do love wading through my crap don't you, liar.
No wading required! :lol: Do YOU need to slosh through a dump and examine every piece of it to assess that it's full of junk and stinks?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 6:46 pm ...just keep driving in those emotional nails
???

It has been interesting exploring your insane fucking comments with you, but that's enough for today. :lol: Maybe you should talk to a wall instead of an online forum if all you want is an imaginary friend who agrees with you.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 7:00 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 6:46 pm ...just keep driving in those emotional nails
???

It has been interesting exploring your insane fucking comments with you, but that's enough for today. :lol: Maybe you should talk to a wall instead of an online forum if all you want is an imaginary friend who agrees with you.
Listen, I know I draw out your really ugly side, and that doesn't seem to take much effort, it comes so naturally to you, but pleeeease, maybe you should learn the art of IGNORE ...but I guess you love fucking me over, so what can I do about that, it's your fucking fuck party not mine, I'm just tagging along to enjoy the show, I love watching myself make out, even the rough and violent stuff.

I have lovely conversations with people on this forum all the time....it's quite easy to do.

Aww, your not leaving are you..just when I was about to get all excited and come all over you. Except I hardly ever come all over you. It's always you that comes all over me.

I guess I'm just so foooking irresistable. :lol: :P 8)
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 9:41 am The mind knows itself.

But when ever the mind that knows itself then attempts to know another minds as well, that's when the mind that knows itself starts to become unhinged and out of it's mind...because there is nothing outside on ones mind.

The I can only know what I know, not what other I's know.

For I AM ONE GOD ...I am the source of all my knowledge....I am one, appearing as every interpreted story of what my knowledge is informing from the unique perception as and through each and every mind/body appearance.
All His-Story.

It's called solipsism. The belief there is only one mind is called solipsism. If DAM believes DAM is the only mind then Dam believes Lacewing, and me, and all are products of her mind.

This belief, solipsism, is not mad but is a reasonable end of scepticism.

I have heard there is a way to rebut solipsism but I forget what it is.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Belinda wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 8:02 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 9:41 am The mind knows itself.

But when ever the mind that knows itself then attempts to know another minds as well, that's when the mind that knows itself starts to become unhinged and out of it's mind...because there is nothing outside on ones mind.

The I can only know what I know, not what other I's know.

For I AM ONE GOD ...I am the source of all my knowledge....I am one, appearing as every interpreted story of what my knowledge is informing from the unique perception as and through each and every mind/body appearance.
All His-Story.

It's called solipsism. The belief there is only one mind is called solipsism. If DAM believes DAM is the only mind then Dam believes Lacewing, and me, and all are products of her mind.

This belief, solipsism, is not mad but is a reasonable end of scepticism.

I have heard there is a way to rebut solipsism but I forget what it is.
To believe requires a believer. Where is the believer ? except in this conception, knowledge.

Solipsism is knowledge. And knowledge can only point to the illusory nature of reality in that it's nondual not-dual, but that knowledge doesn't and has never denied the existence of an external world, for the external world is knowledge. As for the mind, there is no knowledge of such, and yet all knowledge is sourced in such. It's a tricky.

The Self cannot know itself, it is the knowing that cannot be known.

The Self cannot tell it self it is a solipsist except in this conception..through knowledge, which is fiction, so no such thing as a solipsist, except as CON cept..

Concepts are known...never SEEN.

gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Greatest I am wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 7:33 pm Was Jesus aware of being Yahweh?

I have wondered how Christians rationalized Jesus' last words --- "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"
per mark, in another gospel he said "it is finished" and so knew all about his self sacrifice as God in the body.

stop being an ass.

you know the bible as much as i do. ......and so know this!!!!!!!!

so calling out your assary.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Greatest I am wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 7:33 pm
the poor reputation the Jews gave Yahweh?
what are you talking about?

Greatest I am wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 7:33 pm Is that why the Jews tried to kill Jesus more than once before the cross got him?

Further.
historical revisionism per the Gospels (I quess you fell for that revision).

Jews love Ber Kokba as they did Jesus - both fully viewed as a jews and followed by jews.

and both killed for Romans for unityness per the stability of Rome Emirical emire/rule.

ya to proclaim you are god or a the son if is heresy per the jews.

Jesus never claimed such - authors 50 yrs after his death claimed he did.

and also invented the jews antaganism against Jesus.

there was none. the sole antagonist was Romans again Jesus for being a Jewish Nationalist Essene rabble rouser.

Greatest I am wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 7:33 pm Jesus also said that he and god were one,
no, "John" said that in his work the Gospel of John.

"Mark" nor "Matt" nor "Luke" in their works the Gospels - made that claim.

and in fact "Mark" is clear that Jesus was born as all men via fuckery - with a norman father - who is not God/

----you know all this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so why play dumb and the dick?

Greatest I am wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 7:33 pm yet scriptures seem to show Jesus as Yahweh’s good side and Yahweh as the evil side.
WTF you talking about.

what scriptures? ot nt or something else?

Jesus is not in the OT - not anywhere!

YHWH is a dick in most of the Torah, but not in the minor prophet's works - both in the OT - which Jesus is nowhere to be found (ys i know of the isiah prophesy - its bullshit, that author was talking about an old king of Israel - not Jesus)

Greatest I am wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 7:33 pm
If Jesus/Yahweh shared the some consciousness, which they would have to given that there is only one god in Christianity, why are they so different?

Regards
DL
because Jesus never claimed to be God, and instead others claimed he was 100 yr after he was killed by the Romans and so created a false god from a mortal man, and then claimed that God is the same as YHWH.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Sculptor wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:17 am
Greatest I am wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 7:33 pm Was Jesus aware of being Yahweh?

Regards
DL
Of course. Dog like sausage. God like Sosej.
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus was an Essene Jew! a rural man that had the gift of thought and speaking and so gain a rep as a wise speaker/prophet.

He never claimed he was God nor the son of!!!!!!!

what he said survives via 50 yr later Gospels via the serman on the mount/etc..........but his nature at more than a man was created decade after his death! and is utter heresy per Judaism - and Jesus is spining in his grave for 2 millian for folks placing him equal/as the God he worshiped!

he's still spining, and Christianity -is heresy per the man Jesus - who was of course dead and not able to protest and corrupt his nature when that newer religion was created.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:45 am
Greatest I am wrote: ↑

Was Jesus aware of being Yahweh?

Regards
DL

No he wasn't, not while he was wearing the mask of personal identity that is the living flesh.

That's why he had to lose the fleshy part of himself, in order to know, become aware he was both spirit and flesh as one being...and it was only until he realised his true nature, did the difference between the finite fleshy nature and the infinite spirit become apparent to him, and so only in that self recognition was he finally free to live out the rest of eternity shining. As only God can shine, everything else is but a shadow of this eternal shine.

Jesus only realised his true self right at the moment just before his death, when he said my ''work is done''

Prior to that, he only has an inkling he was his father, but could only reconcile his doubt via the sacrifice.

apt and concise summary of Christian thought/dogma.

I concur with is per Christain dogma.

of course i not a christian, nor think Jesus was more than a man that became a threat to Roman rule and so was killed for this.

put affirm christian view as accurate and correct per christian viewpiont of the man jesus.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

cicero117 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 3:16 pm Hi, the reply is super late but I just recently discovered this forum, I will try to answer to my best abilities.

First of all there's the doctrine of Trinity which states that there is one God in three Divine person (Holy Father, Son (Jesus), and the Holy Spirit)
Jesus is fully aware that He is Yahweh, evidence that can support this statement is when He visits the temple as a child and when Mary and Joseph asks what He was doing there, Jesus answered "“Why were you searching for me?” he asked, “Didn’t you know I had to be in my Father’s house?” Jesus knew that God was his father and that the temple was God’s special house.
don;t equate luke with john, the former - which you talk about above - is clear Jesus was YHEH's son.

not YHWH himself.

only the Gosp of John makes the latter claim.
cicero117 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 3:16 pm When Jesus was crucified he says "Eli, Eli lama sabakhtani" or in english, : "God, God, why have you forsaken me" , Jesus said that because at that time God was unable to look at Him because of the sins He had. This means that Jesus had gone to the deepest place, in which He receives the punishment of sin, hell. Jesus who is sinless had receive the punishment of sin because only those without sin can forgave those with sin.

Jesus is fully aware from the beginning that He is Yahweh. He can forgave the sinful because of He himself is sinless, does miracle-activity to the sick and crippled. Only God has the authority over those things, we have to remember that Jesus is 100% man and 100% God, it's just His nature.

I hope my answer satisfy you, If you're interested of other meaning of the rest 6 sayings of Jesus on the cross I highly encourage you to read https://teologiareformed.blogspot.com/2 ... salib.html, it's not in english but I think the page can be translated.
Other source that proves Jesus's divine nature can be viewed on http://www.christianitydaily.com/articl ... ehovah.htm

Thanks for reading ^^
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Greatest I am wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 5:02 pm
HexHammer wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 3:26 am It's VERY specifically stated SEVERAL times that Jesus and God are 2 separate enteties, the FATHER AND SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
True, but if you read scriptures literally, and Jesus was born of a virgin, then you have to see Jesus as biologically female all of his life, thanks to his parthenogenetic birth.

Regards
DL
probable father of Jesus was a Syrian Roman soldier by the name of Pantara.

fyi.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Greatest I am wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 7:11 pm
Jesus to me is just a myth. A rather good one if not read literally.

regards
DL
you dont beiieve he existed?

why not? curious.

i assume he did, but of course never left a record/written works (like he was illiterate either way - per statsitc of the time most were).

i assume he existed due to the works written about him (and dissortion of hsi nature from a man to a god - a progression that is clear over time when you read mark though to john) decades after his death.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Greatest I am wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 7:15 pm
HexHammer wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 12:44 am
Greatest I am wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 5:02 pmTrue, but if you read scriptures literally, and Jesus was born of a virgin, then you have to see Jesus as biologically female all of his life, thanks to his parthenogenetic birth.
Pure nonsense and babble! There has been many spontaneous pregnancies over the millenials in various places on earth, and the child can be of any sex, not necessarily female!
:D :D :D :D

Spontaneous births without sperm finding an eeg.

:D :D :D :D

Prove it.

Regards
DL
off topic, but in theory all men/women can firtalized their own sperm/eggs with one of another from himself/herself.

for women its easier due to the egg itself - just inject the DNA from one gamete egg into another egg from the same women - and you have a kid, born immacately.

for a man, you can extract the DNA of one spern, but then need to remove the DNA from a donar female egg - and inject the sperm DNA inot that egg, then firtalize that egg by DNA from another sperm cell from the same man - result will be a kid, as with the female version above.

just sayin.

immaculate birth (self fertilization) - is easy in theory (we know enough biology to know its possible now - since the 1950s) - now its just matter of setting up the mechanism to make it possible.

IMO - i think it is doable with females via the tech we have today. i.e we have the tech to remove DNA from one egg and inject it into another egg from the same mother (so the kid will have two moms and no dad) to make a baby.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 7:43 am
Greatest I am wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 10:18 pm Many thinks are possible.

Regards
DL
Jesus was a mythical character within Christ Consciousness...meaning, knower and known are one and the same all knowing consciousness, the only knowing there is..

Lets cut out all the disgusting religious crap...and get straight talking.
Good luck with snake, I've known him from another forum (since 12 yrs ago - other forum was "Bible Discussion" - gone 3 years ago - i just happen to find him here when i joined this forum - but knew of him since 2007 in that other now gone forum).

in truth, don't waste your time with him. not into insulting others, just say this to you for your sake.

peace.