Trinity

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Averroes

Re: Trinity

Post by Averroes »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:16 pm
Averroes wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:44 pm
attofishpi wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:57 pm I don't think U R quite getting this. A Jew can do whatever the f**k a Jew wants to do
You seem to be getting angry again attofishpi.
Again?
Yes. You did already admit to being angry previously on this thread. Recall, you said:
attofishpi wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:59 am
Averroes wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:52 am You seemed to be angry attofishpi, may be you are having a bad day.
Yes, stupid sheep that were supposed to THINK like MEN don't deserve to be part of Gods creation, they make me angry.
If you have calmed down now, I am happy for you.

Anyway, I am here to address the subject of this thread and discuss the Trinity with those who are interested in the subject. Again it's nothing personal. If this subject is not of interest to you, it's fine with me. Thank you for your contribution.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Averroes wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:33 pm
Averroes wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:44 pm

You seem to be getting angry again attofishpi.
Again?
Yes. You did already admit to being angry previously on this thread. Recall, you said:
Averroes wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:52 am You seemed to be angry attofishpi, may be you are having a bad day.
Yes, stupid sheep that were supposed to THINK like MEN don't deserve to be part of Gods creation, they make me angry.

Anyway, I am here to address the subject of this thread and discuss the Trinity with those who are interested in the subject. Again it's nothing personal. If this subject is not of interest to you, it's fine with me. Thank you for your contribution.
OK. So edit statements to suit...but R U actually a MAN or a SHEEP?

Y don't U TEST me, and allow me TEST U?

...LETS TEST GOD\ALLAH....YES?
Averroes

Post by Averroes »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:39 pm

Again?

I intend to continue discussing the subject of this thread namely the Trinity whether you like it or not.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Averroes wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:46 pm

I intend to continue discussing the subject of this thread namely the Trinity whether you like it or not.
:twisted:

Not so keen to TEST U or Allah?
Averroes

Post by Averroes »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:48 pm

Why not discuss the subject of this thread namely the Trinity?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Averroes wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:50 pm

...because U have done little by way of such a discussion. U have been another cheap salesman of Islam.
Averroes

Post by Averroes »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:51 pm

...because U have done little by way of such a discussion. U have been another cheap salesman of Islam.
So you don't want to discuss the Trinity with me?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Averroes wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:52 pm
Sure.

Trinity?

God formed its own intelligence from chaos...hence why infinite regress is stifled.

..as it formed, from great suffering, it created a reality that life could evolve within, indeed eventually wo/man were designed.

God eventually saw a point in time where HE would grow as a human among men...and ensure that there is a REASON for his suffering mentally and physically...HE grew as CHRIST.

SO. Back to the Trinity - a trivial matter in consideration of such a degree of suffering on all accounts.

GOD - formed as a MAN - and created a COLD LOGIC system - THE HOLY SPIRIT.

GOD - CHRIST - HOLY SPIRIT (basically Gods technology - akin to A.I. that manifests ALL Matter)

..but let's get back to the TEST_amen_T no ?
Averroes

Post by Averroes »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:57 pm

Sure.

Trinity?

God formed its own intelligence from chaos...hence why infinite regress is stifled.

..as it formed, from great suffering, it created a reality that life could evolve within, indeed eventually wo/man were designed.

God eventually saw a point in time where HE would grow as a human among men...and ensure that there is a REASON for his suffering mentally and physically...HE grew as CHRIST.

SO. Back to the Trinity - a trivial matter in consideration of such a degree of suffering on all accounts.

GOD - CHRIST - HOLY SPIRIT (basically Gods technology - akin to A.I. that manifests ALL Matter)
Alright, you already said all that. You also said you do not believe in the Bible. Is that still the case? Can you confirm that your belief in the Trinity that you have just described is not mentioned in the Christian Bible anywhere?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Averroes wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:03 pm
Sure.

Trinity?

Alright, you already said all that. You also said you do not believe in the Bible. Is that still the case? Can you confirm that your belief in the Trinity that you have just described is not mentioned in the Christian Bible anywhere?
...hang on...i need to piss in my garden...not as pious as U i know
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sure.

Trinity?

Y?
Averroes

Post by Averroes »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:09 pm

Sure.

Trinity?

Y?
Because that's what we are discussing, remember the Trinity?! If you don't want to that's okay. Are you done with addressing the Trinity with me?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Averroes wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:15 pm

Y?
Because that's what we are discussing, remember the Trinity?! If you don't want to that's okay. Are you done with addressing the Trinity with me?
We R discussing the Trinity? I just stated the Trinity.
Averroes

Post by Averroes »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:18 pm

Y?
That's it? Are you done?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Averroes wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:18 pm
attofishpi wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:18 pm
That's it? Are you done?
...U have no interrogation of it?