Trinity

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Averroes

Re: Trinity

Post by Averroes »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:05 pm
Averroes wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:00 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:53 pm What if I told you that I know Jesus is alive and well, he lives in California and sometimes visits his friend, a sage that lives in a penthouse somewhere in California?
I would say that's fine with me. And in return I would inform you that there is also a Moses who lives in California:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_R._Moses
It's the there is also "a" that is the problem here.. I do hope you under_stand.
I hope you do too.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Averroes wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:08 pm
Averroes wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:00 pm

I would say that's fine with me. And in return I would inform you that there is also a Moses who lives in California:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_R._Moses
It's the there is also "a" that is the problem here.. I do hope you under_stand.
I hope you do too.
So U think U under_stand? ...or are we just in a field of hope?
Averroes

Post by Averroes »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:11 pm

I hope you do too.
This thread is about the trinity. You should ask related OP questions please. Thank you for your contribution to this thread.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Averroes wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:16 pm
I hope you do too.
This thread is about the trinity. You should ask related OP questions please. Thank you for your contribution to this thread.
That's not how things work in a philosophy forum though is it? Tangents happen...and eventually a muslim gets frightened about the quest.

SO.

Trinity?

God formed its own intelligence from chaos...hence why infinite regress is stifled.

..as it formed, from great suffering, it created a reality that life could evolve within, indeed eventually wo/man were designed.

God eventually saw a point in time where HE would grow as a human among men...and ensure that there is a REASON for his suffering mentally and physically...HE grew as CHRIST.

SO. Back to the Trinity - a trivial matter in consideration of such a degree of suffering on all accounts.

GOD - formed as a MAN - and created a COLD LOGIC system - THE HOLY SPIRIT.

GOD - CHRIST - HOLY SPIRIT (basically Gods technology - akin to A.I. that manifests ALL Matter)

...er, apprentice to a sage...out.
Averroes

Post by Averroes »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:28 pm That's not how things work in a philosophy forum though is it? Tangents happen...and eventually a muslim gets frightened about the quest.
It's indeed a concern to me as many Christians have already suddenly quitted the discussion on trinity. Some even decided to go taking care of horses instead of continuing discussing with me.
attofishpi wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:28 pm God eventually saw a point in time where HE would grow as a human among men...and ensure that there is a REASON for his suffering mentally and physically...HE grew as CHRIST.
Any biblical reference for that theory please?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Averroes wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:41 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:28 pm God eventually saw a point in time where HE would grow as a human among men...and ensure that there is a REASON for his suffering mentally and physically...HE grew as CHRIST.
What part of - over a thousand years of WO/MAN writing stuff in books don't you understand? I am talking about talking to your God personally - first hand source, not buy-bull bible induced...as written by wo/man with all their prejudice and failings.
Averroes

Post by Averroes »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:47 pm
What part of - over a thousand years of WO/MAN writing stuff in books don't you understand? I am talking about talking to your God personally - first hand source, not buy-bull bible induced...as written by wo/man with all their prejudice and failings.
Thank you for your contribution. Have a nice day/ a good night.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Averroes wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:52 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:47 pm
Thank you for your contribution. Have a nice day/ a good night.
sure..I don't think U R even worthy of my suffering for IT.
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Averroes wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:07 pm
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:52 am Where did I state there are only 3 states of matter, note my mentioned of 'etc.' in my above statement.
You are stupid. You said:
Veritas Aequitas wrote:If you had read the previous threads here you would have noted the common true principles of trinity in reality, i.e. the same H2O in water, steam and ice, etc.
The word "trinity" means "a group of three". What kind of stupid person are you to not know that "trinity" means three? Are you that lazy that you can't do your basic homework as opening a standard English dictionary? Yet again I have to spoon feed you with such basic knowledge.

trinity: A group of three people or things.
https://www.lexico.com/definition/trinity
As I had stated your arrogance that you are so smart in nitpicking this "omission" merely reflect your stupidity or that you are autistic.

Are you officially identified as 'autistic'?
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=30649
You seem to have a very weak 'Theory of Mind'.
Theory of mind refers to the ability to understand the desires, intentions and beliefs of others, and is a skill that develops between 3 and 5 years of age in typically developing children. This is test revision.

Relevance to autism:
Theory of mind is impaired in people with autism. One of the earliest tests for theory of mind is the false-belief test developed by Simon Baron-Cohen and Uta Frith1.
https://www.spectrumnews.org/wiki/theory-of-mind/
In addition, are you familiar with the Principle of Charity - re Philosophy;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principle_of_charity
Read this up.

I believe your being converted to be a Muslim had made you into a zombie and everything is a threat to you thus your need to attack which is done stupidly.

Obviously if you read my posts here, I [& most] definitely understand 'Trinity' = in 3s.

The principle here is when an essence or fundamental can manifest in different forms, from 2 to an infinite number, surely it will be able to manifest in 3 different forms. This some basic intelligence to make that inference. It show, you are so stupid in not getting the point?
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:52 am God in this case is not Absolutely-Absolute where the Trinity is concern in relation to the divine soul of the individual.
Obviously you are short-sighted in this point where you are focused on the individual as the empirical self rather than the soul as the innermost essence which is not the physical-empirical self.
God is also not Absolutely-Absolute in terms of God's creation, otherwise where is the link between God as his creations - the Universe and all else that is created by God.
Where God is Absolutely-Absolute and independent of his creations is with reference to the individual consciousness and ego of his creations and humans.

If you refer to the Hindu-Vedanta, Brahman is the Absolute, but not the Absolutely-Absolute thus co-exists with the Atman of the individual.
Hindu Vedanta, for example Advaita Vedanta among others, are among the means through which the Vedas were corrupted and such corruptions of the Vedas has led many Hindus nowadays to the point where they worship filthy animals such rats, monkeys, snakes and whatnot even though they are explicitely forbidden from doing so in the Vedas (Yajur Veda 40:9). And to my knowledge I know no Christian (as of yet) who worship these filthy animals.

Hindus worshipping rats: https://youtu.be/2OOs1l8Fajc
Hindus worshipping monkeys: https://youtu.be/5kxtruVHfWo
You are the stupid and ignorant one.
There are perhaps hundreds and even up to 1000+ types of religions and spiritual views within Hinduism ranging from [analogically] the Kindergarten to PhD levels.

Advaita Vedanta belongs to the PhD category of Hinduism.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advaita_Vedanta

Unfortunately those at the lower levels of kindergarten and lower grades practice lower grades practices, i.e. worship rats, other weird stuff, etc.
However do not be too confident with those Muslims at the lower ends to also practice very weird practices and worst will kill non-Muslims as commanded by Allah.
Christianity has indeed been very badly corrupted but clearly not to the extent of Hinduism so far. So a Hindu Vedanta perspective is not applicable to Christianity.
And this is clear from the Christian Bible itself, where biblical Jesus said that by himself he can do nothing but he only seeks the will of the Father Who sent him.
  • I can of my own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father who has sent me. [John 5:30]
So in the Bible, God, the Absolute is independent of anything and everything depends on Him, even biblical Jesus completely depended on the Father according to John 5:30.
Clearly, according to John 5:30, biblical Jesus cannot be God. Biblical Jesus acknowledged that he was weak by himself in John 5:30 whereas God the Absolute is the Almighty.

PS: On the corruptions of the Vedas: Sanjay Dwivedi who was formerly a Hindu scholar who had memorised the Vedas and later converted to Islam, explains to us in the following video how the Vedas were corrupted over time: https://youtu.be/tDUpVwY8Q-E
While you condemned the corruption of Hinduism and Christianity,
note this;
Islam: There are holes in the narrative of the Quran
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=30668
Do you have any counter to defend your Islam on the above?
This is evidence the Quran is corrupted since Muslims claimed the Quran in their possession are the perfect copy in verbatim from Allah.

There is no corruption is Hinduism and Christianity for these religions never claimed God sent a perfect holy book and is preserved verbatim from the words of God.
What is critical in these religions are the divine principles, e.g. the maxim of 'love all, even enemies' is a positive divine principles.

In Hinduism there is a range of spirituality available from kindergarten to PhD [analogically] because Hinduism understood the reality that there are a wide range of spiritual competence amongst the millions of humans.
Thus the individual[s] will gravitate toward the spiritual doctrines and practices that are optimal to his current spiritual state with the proviso that he will continually progress from his current spiritual state to higher spiritual states.

Sanjay Dwivedi is likely to be desperate as driven by the inherent existential crisis.
It is very common for believers to convert out and into another religion, thus for various reasons there are Hindus who convert to Islam, and Muslims who convert to Hinduism.
However it is very unfortunate for those who convert into Islam where they could potentially turn into a zombie like you and potentially be a jihadist who will turn to kill non-Muslims as a duty to please Allah. This is so self-evident with some many who converted into Islam and are caught or known to be killers.

But I have not heard anyone who converted into Christianity, Hinduism, and other religions and end up killing others and themselves.
You need to wake up to understand why it is only those who convert into Islam become killers of non-Muslims??
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:27 amThere is no corruption is Hinduism and Christianity for these religions never claimed God sent a perfect holy book and is preserved verbatim from the words of God.
What is critical in these religions are the divine principles, e.g. the maxim of 'love all, even enemies' is a positive divine principles.
Je_wish U had remained a Christian. Y the change of mind?
(please reply as succinctly as possible)
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:43 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:27 amThere is no corruption is Hinduism and Christianity for these religions never claimed God sent a perfect holy book and is preserved verbatim from the words of God.
Not sure of your point.
I am from the East and had never been religious at all.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:02 am
attofishpi wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:43 am
Not sure of your point.
I am from the East and had never been religious at all.
Strange, I must have mistaken you from someone else...no matter.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

To Averroes:
A History of God is a book by Karen Armstrong. It details the history of the three major monotheistic traditions, Judaism, Christianity and Islam, along with Buddhism and Hinduism. The evolution of the idea of God is traced from its ancient roots in the Middle East up to the present day.
Like all ideas that have any useful mileage in them the God idea has evolved and, God willing, still does evolve.
If there is one major Muslim error that error is idolising the Holy Prophet. Jesus said "There is none good but God." The Koran itself condemns idolatry. Presumably Muhammad himself would have been scandalised that Muslims idolise him.

No Muslim might be radicalised who believes
Allah has many different descriptions and it is hard to represent him in a few words, so the Qur'an teaches that Allah has 99 names. Each of the 99 names relates to a particular attribute of Allah, making him easier to understand and relate to.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:28 pm
Averroes wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:16 pm

That's not how things work in a philosophy forum though is it? Tangents happen...and eventually a muslim gets frightened about the quest.

SO.

Trinity?

God formed its own intelligence from chaos...hence why infinite regress is stifled.

..as it formed, from great suffering, it created a reality that life could evolve within, indeed eventually wo/man were designed.

God eventually saw a point in time where HE would grow as a human among men...and ensure that there is a REASON for his suffering mentally and physically...HE grew as CHRIST.

SO. Back to the Trinity - a trivial matter in consideration of such a degree of suffering on all accounts.

GOD - formed as a MAN - and created a COLD LOGIC system - THE HOLY SPIRIT.

GOD - CHRIST - HOLY SPIRIT (basically Gods technology - akin to A.I. that manifests ALL Matter)

...er, apprentice to a sage...out.
nice word salid above - what you are trying to say, no clue, but welcome small words and short sentences so i can understand your perspective via "trinity"

-- to the point of the trinity (i noted you reference to Muslims - were you post to one? curious):

to the Jews there is a Duopoly: YHWH and the Holy Spirit (the latter is the part of god that speak to men/one's conscience)

to the Muslims same said - only replace YHWH with Allah - same Father God, same Holy Spirit.

per Christians - same, plus God's Son, whom the Jews and Muslims reject as heresy in concept anathama for their God to be transported into human form.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Atts view is unique and i like it, its creative, but your question is apt and to the point, and no there is nothing in the canon to affirm his view on the matter.