Islam: Disbelief - Primary, Foreign Policy - Secondary

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Veritas Aequitas

Islam: Disbelief - Primary, Foreign Policy - Secondary

Post by Veritas Aequitas » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:04 am

Often when I critiqued the ideology of Islam on their terrible evil and violent acts by providing one source of evidence such as the stats below;
the usual counter and deflection is the root causes are due to the foreign policies of the West.
Others will accused me of being bigot, racist, islamophobic, promoting hate speech, and the likes.
Sculptor wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:17 pm
As for the roots of Islamic terrorism, I think it is worth considering the relationship between Israel and the West, and history back to the Crusades.
The above view is based on the ignorance of the ethos of the ideology of Islam.

"We hate you, first and foremost, because you are disbelievers"
The Daily Mirror quoted the following from the Magazine of I.S.I.S, i.e. the primary reason for hating and killing of non-Muslims is because they are disbelievers of Islam.
(read the below mindfully)
  • "We [Muslims] hate you, first and foremost, because you are disbelievers;
    you reject the oneness of Allah – whether you realize it or not – by making partners for Him in worship, you blaspheme against Him, claiming that He has a son, you fabricate lies against His prophets and messengers, and you indulge in all manner of devilish practices."

It reads:
    "What’s important to understand here is that although some might argue that your foreign policies are the extent of what drives our hatred,
    this particular reason for hating you is secondary, hence the reason we addressed it at the end of the above list.

"The fact is,
    even if you were to stop bombing us, imprisoning us, torturing us, vilifying us, and usurping our lands, we would continue to HATE you because our primary reason for hating you will not cease to exist until you embrace Islam."
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-new ... ns-8533563
I have provided evidence from the Quran to support the above, mainly based on Quran 5:3 and that disbelief is a 'fasadin' [threat] thus a justification for killing of non-Muslims.

The ethos of the ideology of Islam is anti-Non_Muslims merely because they disbelieve in Allah & Muhammad, thus the justification for them to be hated and killed.
This is the primary reason as shown above.
Under the threat of Hell, SOME Muslims will find all sorts of secondary reasons to fulfill the primary reason of the command of Allah to kill non-Muslims.

There are discontent amongst British Muslims and in fact Muslims everywhere whether they are in their own Muslim majority country or if they are a minority in another foreign country.

Why is that we do not hear much of discontents among Buddhist, Hindu, Taoist, Christians, and other non-Muslims to the extent they are as evil and violent as the discontented Muslims?

The main reason for the discontent of Muslims is driven by their exclusive, intolerant and hateful ideology that do not promote integration with the non-Muslims, worst, to kill non-Muslims [by default 'fasadin' - threat.] when given the opportunity.

The above is the reason why we must critique the ideology of Islam as severely as, for example, the ideology of Nazism.
Thus the critique of Islam cannot be based on a phobia, thus not Islamophobic.

Note:
Humanity must critique the ideology of Islam but,
Do Not Blame Muslims!
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24842

Anyone still insist, foreign policies of the West or any other disfavors to Muslims are the PRIMARY reasons for the terrible and evil acts of SOME Muslims who are inspired by the commands in the Quran?

Re: Islam: Disbelief - Primary, Foreign Policy - Secondary

Post by Age » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:35 am

Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:04 am

Anyone still insist, foreign policies of the West or any other disfavors to Muslims are the PRIMARY reasons for the terrible and evil acts of SOME Muslims who are inspired by the commands in the Quran?
Yes