Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:41 am Here is my argument on;
Islam per-se DO Condone Killing of Non-Muslims merely based on disbelief [KFR - kufr];
Therefore, a Muslim is obligated to obey ALL the commands of Allah in the Quran such as the above of which the consequences is the divine duty of a Muslim to war against and kill non-Muslims.
Age wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:52 am Killing non-believers or non-muslims is NOT an evil nor violent act at all.

Now this will EXPOSE the ones who are OPEN from those who are CLOSED.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:49 am So you are so OPEN that it is not evil nor violent for a jihadist to kill [as sanctioned by Islam] your whole family just because all your family members are disbeliever of Islam?
Age wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:39 am YES. I WANT them ALL killed.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:12 am To me more precise, you are insisting;

Note the context of the conversation and Age's responded accordingly.
The above is madness.

Views?
Veritas Aequitas

Re: Age: YES. I WANT ALL MY FAMILY MEMBERS KILLED!

The above is the reason is why I have been advising Age to consult a psychiatrist.

Post by Age »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:24 am The above is the reason is why I have been advising Age to consult a psychiatrist.
I wrote: Now this will EXPOSE the ones who are OPEN from those who are CLOSED.

The above is a PRIME EXAMPLE of a completely AND utterly CLOSED person. So, I have achieved what I set out to achieve, and EXPOSE what I KNEW would BE. The one called "veritas aequitas" is the simplest and easiest one of all to manipulate and use here, in this forum.

The MORE CLOSED a person is, the MORE they can be very easily manipulated, for MY PURPOSES, which is to CREATE a Truly peaceful world for EVERY one.

EXPOSING, by SHOWING, HOW the brain can all to quickly and easily be CLOSED OFF from the actual Truth of things, then learning HOW to use thee Mind instead of that extremely easily manipulated brain, will REVEAL HOW you can CREATE what it IS that you Truly WANT. Working together with EVERY one in CREATING the EXACT SAME One thing, then the ONE SAME goal, which ALL of 'you', human beings, Truly WANT will be achieved AND reached much more quicker, simpler, and easier.
Veritas Aequitas

Age wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:46 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:24 am The above is the reason is why I have been advising Age to consult a psychiatrist.

The above is a PRIME EXAMPLE of a completely AND utterly CLOSED person. So, I have achieved what I set out to achieve, and EXPOSE what I KNEW would BE. The one called "veritas aequitas" is the simplest and easiest one of all to manipulate and use here, in this forum.

The MORE CLOSED a person is, the MORE they can be very easily manipulated, for MY PURPOSES, which is to CREATE a Truly peaceful world for EVERY one.

EXPOSING, by SHOWING, HOW the brain can all to quickly and easily be CLOSED OFF from the actual Truth of things, then learning HOW to use thee Mind instead of that extremely easily manipulated brain, will REVEAL HOW you can CREATE what it IS that you Truly WANT. Working together with EVERY one in CREATING the EXACT SAME One thing, then the ONE SAME goal, which ALL of 'you', human beings, Truly WANT will be achieved AND reached much more quicker, simpler, and easier.
The above is mere babbling and amount to nothing that is realistic.

You stated and confirmed the following;

Expose me??
It is obvious you are "the emperor without clothing"* and exposing your own self.
*"The Emperor's New Clothes"

No matter how you defend and explain, what you said in the above is evil, violent and immoral.
HereToDiscuss

Post by HereToDiscuss »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:21 am

Expose me??
It is obvious you are "the emperor without clothing"* and exposing your own self.

No matter how you defend and explain, what you said in the above is evil, violent and immoral.
"All my family members killed" simply means that the family members are a bunch of peace-lovers now, not that they're literally killed. They even properly defined it and you just choose to ignore it.

Also, how is this related to Philosophy of Religion again?
Veritas Aequitas

HereToDiscuss wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:46 am

Expose me??

"All my family members killed" simply means that the family members are a bunch of peace-lovers now, not that they're literally killed. They even properly defined it and you just choose to ignore it.

What sort of rhetoric is that?
There is no such thing in the context of the Quran.

We have to take 'Age' seriously due to his known mental state.

Post by Age »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:03 am

Expose me??

You say that it is obvious that I am "the emperor without clothing"* and exposing my own self.
You said; *"The Emperor's New Clothes"

Now, what is 'it', which is OBVIOUS to you, and which I supposedly can NOT see?

And, what do you say I am exposing my own self of exactly?
Veritas Aequitas

Age wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:52 am

You say that it is obvious that I am "the emperor without clothing"* and exposing my own self.

Yes I said "The Emperor's New Clothes" in " ".
Are you ignorant of this;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emper ... ew_Clothes

Post by Age »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:01 am

Are you COMPLETELY and UTTERLY ignorant?

I asked you two clarifying questions;

Now, STOP being so BLIND and STOP making more of these ridiculously stupid ASSUMPTIONS again. Seriously WHY can you NOT just answer my clarifying questions posed to you?

As I said in the other thread to you;

WHY do you rarely answer my clarifying questions?

Is it because you are too afraid to, or, because you are just totally incapable of doing so?
Veritas Aequitas

Age wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:48 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:01 am

Are you COMPLETELY and UTTERLY ignorant?

I asked you two clarifying questions;

Now, STOP being so BLIND and STOP making more of these ridiculously stupid ASSUMPTIONS again. Seriously WHY can you NOT just answer my clarifying questions posed to you?

As I said in the other thread to you;

WHY do you rarely answer my clarifying questions?

Is it because you are too afraid to, or, because you are just totally incapable of doing so?
What is obvious to me re the Quran and Islam is the meanings of the 6236 verses in 77449 words which I had analyzed in great details and confirming the central ethos of Islam is evil and violent.

On the other hand you are blind to the above details of the core representation of what is Islam, which you blindly insist is about Peace and is Peaceful.
Where is your proof for your above claim?

Note the related issues are leveraged on the Quran and Islam as represented by 6236 verses in 77449 words.
You made claims for Islam but make ZERO reference to its core authority, i.e. the 6236 verses in 77449 words of the Quran.

As such whatever claims you made do not has any credibility at all!
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Depends how one interprets what one is saying.

An inspiring quote from the movie ''Shutter Island''... ''We wage war, we burn sacrifices and pillage and plunder and tear at the flesh of our brothers. And why? Because God gave us violence to wage in his honor''.